Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lloyd Orodelo's wants and limits  (Read 481 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Lloyd Orodelo's wants and limits
« on: August 19, 2014, 06:36:54 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything that could get me hooked in! I'll let you know if I quit a plot.  :)

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
For now... Geo-politics and Geo-economics... to much to handle. :-\

How often can you reply to any given thread?
If I can, each day. If not, give me a day or two.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
A week or two if the thread is not that important. Max a week if I like the way the thread go or if its something epic!

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Yes I am, but only if I know the people that want to RP with me (I mean like, if i already RP with them or not).

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
It depends on how many we are and what is the situation. If we are to many... forget it.

Anything else?
I'm opened to every subject, if you want me to participate to something read this list and if you're not sure, PM about it! :)

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Not at all!... Unless it means instakill!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I'm opened minded, but if you try to make me fall in love pre-plot I won't accept it unless you PM me about it.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Depends on the mood I'm in. I'll fade to black what I don't like.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I don't mind at all! The only thing is if I play the female in that story, PM me before saying that I am. I would be a proud parent. ;)

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Depends again. I'll PM you if I'm going to fade to black.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
THAT'S A NO GO... unless my character brought it on itself. I might RP such things once in a while, but it won't be my priority if I start a lot of mature treads.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Ask in PM before, i won't stop you though

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
I won't "force heal" then. I'll ask in PM first. If I come in with a scar or anything, I'll keep them! Do what you want if I get hurt during our RP.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Whatever floats you're boat! Just ask before dragging me in, please!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 01:51:11 am by Lloyd Orodelo »

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal