Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dreaming in Digital [M]  (Read 9608 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Dreaming in Digital [M]
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2016, 12:41:43 am »
He poised both arms firmly on either side of her, knees stabilized to the ground. He rocked deep and hard into her, already feeling like he was out of breath.  "Fuck harder? Is that what you  said...that's what I heard," he said.

Another kiss, biting just at the edge of her lip, he ground his hips deep, rolling his back into her until each thrust had him balls deep.  He pressed hard, wanting that feel of another, that connection that stemmed from more than just physical. As they moved in unison, he could feel small tingles of electricity passing between them.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2016, 01:54:48 am »
A small gasp slipped passed her lips before being swallowed into the kiss. She moaned against his mouth, encouraging every movement of his hips with soft sounds or tightening her grip of him.

It was electric, literally, and she couldn't get enough. Panting softly, Annabelle rocked her hips up for a deeper angle and reached into herself, tugging at her magic until blue sparks were jumping and dancing across her skin with every breath.

A particular thrust had her biting down on his shoulder to muffle a moan, hooking her legs up around his waist in an effort to keep him close. "Oh gods, r-right there," she gasped out, little shivers now rippling through her frame.

Offline Lion

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2016, 09:30:16 pm »
Between them, Cal allowed himself to rest on her just slightly. She was warm and the sweat between them tingled with dancing arms of electricity. He moaned against her lips, hiking up her thighs and working the angle she begged him to take.  "This one?' he panted, keeping their foreheads together, thrusting deep and slow until his body ached with ecstasy.

He didn't know how much more he could take without releasing here and now, but he didn't want to go it alone.  This was a team effort now.  Shoot, if he wanted to go at it alone, he would have when she was in her session.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2016, 04:05:22 am »
Annabelle cried out, though she quickly muffled the sound with a kiss. "Y-yes," she gasped out. "Like that. Oh gods, Cal!"

She could feel herself toeing the edge, a delicious sort of torture that had her arching her spine up into him and dragging her nails down his back, at least as much as she could. Small whimpers and moans slipped passed her lips and she let her head fall back with another cry that she didn't even try to stifle this time.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 04:05:53 am by DragonSong »

Offline Lion

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2016, 08:46:14 pm »
It didn't take much more to make him hold his breath, his head pounding from ear to ear, but he was unable to hold back much longer. He gave a sharp cry, feeling himself burst from within and spreading warmth deep within her body.

He held her close to him, clutching body to body, breath to breath, chest to chest.  Despite his panting, he planted kisses all over her neck and shoulder, soft kisses that nibbled along her body.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2016, 05:10:19 am »
Small ripples of pleasure shivered along her body in waves of dancing sparks and she went a little boneless in his arms. The soft little kisses made her smile and tilt her head to give him better access to her neck.

"Cal..." His name was a blissful sigh, and Annabelle twisted slightly so she could pepper a few soft kisses of her own along the slope of his shoulder. She kept her legs wrapped around him, unwilling to lose the closeness they'd fostered between them.

Offline Lion

« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2016, 04:29:46 pm »
Slowly he rolled them both over until she was comfortably over him.  He sighed and eased into the flooring underneath him. Sure it wasn't ideal and the beds were right beside them, however, he made due with the plan before him.

With a sigh he looked up at her, brushing disheveled hair from her face.  "So when do you think is a good time to get out of here?"

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2016, 05:56:12 pm »
She hummed softly and tilted her head into his hand as he brushed the hair out of her face, eyes half closed. His words made them fly open though and she blinked at him in silence.

"Out of- and how exactly do you plan to do that?" she asked with wide eyes. "You can't possibly be serious."

Offline Lion

« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2016, 06:18:18 pm »
"I couldn't be more serious," he said, looking up at her with clear eyes.  Maybe he was still mulling over the pleasure from their rutting.  Nevertheless, his gaze was still serious.

"I don't plan on dying here, Anna. And neither should you.  We're special, you and I.  We're not supposed to be caged up. I have a life. Out there.  Had a life, I guess.  But I plan on getting back to it.  Don't you have a life outside this floating bubble?"

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2016, 07:49:35 pm »
"I-" Annabelle but her lip and flicked her eyes away. With a sharp exhale, she murmured, "I s'pose I must've. I just...don't remember."

It was rather difficult for her to work up the courage she knew a risk like an attempt to escape would take without any real memory of what life outside of TRIM was like. Just what exactly would she be throwing herself into?

She made a small sound in the back of her throat and hid her face in the curve of Cal's shoulder. "I'm scared, Cal. What...what if they catch us?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2016, 08:06:46 pm »
There was always that nagging questions of what might happen. They could just as easily be discarded the next day and replaced with new stock, ripe for the prodding.  They were assets as long as they were alive, but there was no guarantee that they would be the next day or the one after that.

Cal didn't have any positive answer for her, but he tried to smile. Reaching a hand up to tuck beneath her chin, he grinned and kissed her cheek.  "I'm scared too," he said.  "But there's something in the rush of a thrill, isn't there? I'm not gonna force you, but I plan on getting out of here.  This place ain't no life."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2016, 04:26:36 am »
"I know." She sighed and pressed her forehead to his for a moment. "I know..."

She couldn't exactly avoid his gaze, not with him holding her chin up like that, so she forced a small smile and dipped her head to kiss his palm.

"Alright. If you go, I go." Anything had to be better than wasting away here, right?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:03:06 am by DragonSong »

Offline Lion

« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2016, 06:30:45 am »
The tingle that came from that contact made Cal look even more intrigued with her.  He'd never met anyone else with a gift similar to his.  Maybe they weren't quite the same and he was a shadow of his former self now. It left him sad to remember he could take out powergrids of entire city blocks with a single touch, but now he could barely get electricity to arc between his index fingers.

It wasn't like him to dwell on the negative. He just wanted to get out, and if he had Annabelle's help, it might be more than a half-drugged dream.

"Thank you," he said genuinely.  "It means a lot that you would say that. Really."  He leaned up to peck her cheek. She'd probably regret it later, so might he. But it was better than waiting to be thrown away.

Cal gestured for her to get up, and he moved to the cot above them, and strew his form across it.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2016, 09:14:22 am »
Annabelle rolled off him and just sort of stared at the cot for a moment, lost in thought. "Do you have any sort of plan?" she asked eventually, softly, moving so she could perch on the edge of the small cot beside him.

Almost unconsciously, she reached out to run her fingers through his hair. It was as much a gesture to comfort herself as it was to comfort him, if she was being honest.

Offline Lion

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2016, 11:32:08 pm »
He shifted, gesturing her to recline with him on the cot.  Even after their furious activity of before, he was still warmed by her presence.

"Not at the moment. But the idea and dedication to it is the start," he said gently.  He was falling asleep from the hair brushing, closing his eyes.  "But I'll think of something. I always do."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2016, 04:03:12 am »
A small smile twitched at her lips and she settled down beside him. "Yeah. I guess you do."

Seeing that he was starting to drift off, she reached down for the thin blanket at the foot of the cot and drew it up over them, still teasing her fingers through his hair absently.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 06:48:38 am by DragonSong »

Offline Lion

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2016, 06:31:06 pm »
Cal fell easily into a comfortable sleep.  But it wasn't without its restlessness. He didn't dream of anything specific, but the fact that he was caged up for so long made him disturbed.  He awoke after a few hours, sweating despite the cool conditions in the room...  and feeling more alone than ever.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2016, 07:56:28 pm »
Annabelle tried to give Cal some room as she fell asleep herself- she knew he didn't like feeling boxed in- but there was really only so much she could do.

Then there were the dreams. Perhaps it had something to do with her visit to the doctor, but her dream was suddenly darker than normal, harsher. Mother was angry.

I told you not to let him in.

She shook her head. I didn't want to, I-

No excuse! You are stronger than this!

But the doctor-

Not just him!
Mother's voice took on an edge to it she'd never heard before. Don't let anyone in. Anyone, girl. You cannot have attachments.

An image of Cal flickered behind her eyes and she whimpered in her sleep, curling closer to him. But before she could protest, Mother snapped out a strident, Obey me.

As before, pain jolted through her and a quick- albeit less severe- flash of sparks ran over her body. She bolted upright with a sharp cry, shivering and whimpering lightly from the aftershocks of the pain.

Offline Lion

« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2016, 10:57:09 pm »
Cal saw the sparks in the pitch black of the room and he immediately turned to Annabelle.  "HEY!" he hissed.  "Anna!  Are you okay?"

He looked at her in the darkness, reaching up to grip her shoulder.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2016, 04:49:57 am »
With a quiet wail she collapsed back against him, arms wrapping around his shoulders as she shivered violently. "Oh gods, she won't leave me alone," she gasped as she hid her face against his chest. "She won't stop, she won't stop..."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal