Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: RHI'S SHINY CHARACTERS! 8D  (Read 7225 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: RHI'S SHINY CHARACTERS! 8D
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2012, 04:25:09 pm »
8DDDD

I think Kadae and Yazuri should totally interact! BRING IT!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

silvermistshadow

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2012, 05:22:55 pm »
Hmm. Posted a thread. Went for a fairly familiar area so you wouldn't have to think of an area for me. Hope it makes some sense.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 03:39:04 am »
Capture plot thread is here, Sarah/Ari meeting thread (perhaps) is here, and Drake/Ari thread is here. They can meet before the time skip, after it, or both, whichever you want.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Katie

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2012, 07:57:50 pm »
So! I've got Medea, you've got Ari. What do you say to the idea of them meeting in a bar (as you do on the Cancer)?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 03:30:18 pm »
Haaah! All updated! 8D

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Namrul Reil

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 06:24:30 am »
Imagine it, a mechanic (Soli) and a scientist (Turlach) going around the wastelands. They'd blowing stuff up, learning to ride the mutated animals... or maybe build robots to do that. They'd be doing science! Maybe some exploring of the underground. Finding more mutants, trying to ride them. So much can be done with these two mainly neutral characters. Sound good to you?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 11:06:49 am »
Sounds like a plan to meee! 8D

Would you like to start or shall I?

Offline Namrul Reil

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 06:17:05 pm »
I'm absolutely horrid with starting, and I wouldn't really know where to start! Can you do it, pleeaaseee?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2013, 03:31:27 pm »
Sure thing! 8D Expect a post up today!

KuraiKarp

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 09:08:32 am »
IT'S DANGEROUS TO RP ALONE, RHI. TAKE THIS.

http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5139.0

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 01:09:19 pm »
YAAAY KURAI! <33333 *TAKES IT*

And Namrul, this is for you: http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5140.msg37129#msg37129 8D

Offline Namrul Reil

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 04:55:21 pm »
Why thank you! :D I shall respond as soon as possible.

Roxy

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 04:14:31 pm »
Hay hay hayyyy

So right now I'm looking at Alistair, Soli or Jericho; nothing in particular in mind save for throwing one of them and Hanne in a thread and seeing what happens.  Though I can't promise she won't try to give one of them a nibble out of pure instinct; if THAT attempt happens it'll be a bumbling epic fail considering that she's new to the vampire biz.  :P  Any other ideas on your end?

And are there any characters in particular that you wanna play/are underplayed?  I'll be happy to give you a boost in that regard if ya want.  :)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 04:25:33 pm »
AHHH! All characters I really want to play! *____* THIS IS A HARD CHOICE. xD (And I am all about tossing characters together and seeing what happens! ;) I never have a plan, lmao.)

I'm leaning toward Soli and Jericho most...maybe Soli for the drama! Vampires and vampiric nibbling is like way out of his comfort zone. |:

Shall I throw up a thread or did you mind startingt? ^^

Roxy

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 04:59:30 pm »
Well I'm going to have to give another vote for Soli, in that case.  It might be dramatic but it also sounds a bit lulzy.  xD

You seem like you've got a lot on your plate, so I don't mind starting.  Where's he likely to be at this point?  Maybe she could stumble across him injured?  Hmm...

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2013, 05:07:34 pm »
That would totally work! 8D (And oh yes, bring on the lulz! xD)

He tends to hang out on the Cancer and, considering his job and his big mouth, it's really easy that he'd wind up in a fix and tick off the wrong person. xD But I could also have him on Edanith! He doesn't do well with nature, so he could easily wind up kicked by a horse or cornered by some sort of ravenous wild beast. xD

So that would be perfect, and feel free to make up any details! ^^

Roxy

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2013, 07:32:10 pm »
All righty!  :)  I'll have 'er up late tomorrow or the day after.

Edit:  http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5243.0 - and heereeee we go! :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 03:24:35 pm by Roxy »

Rising

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2014, 11:59:19 am »
I've already made starter posts for them, but I can ignore those, right? :P Sunshine Blue isn't technically posted yet, but she'd be able to meet Kestrel as they seem to move in the same circles. Likewise, Graham's available to talk to any of your pilot charries. I also think Trixie and Tarr would get along well. A.K.A. I'd really like to rp with you!  ;D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2014, 10:28:20 am »
@Rising! Sorry for the late reply! D8

I WOULD LOVE TO THREAD WITH YOU. 8D And gah gah gah those are a lot of choices so I say...

Let's do 'em all? Because oh hell why not. xDD I could start up a thread for Kestrel and Sunshine, and a Pilot and Graham. And Tarr has an open thread, yeah? 8D So I could throw in Trixy!

Rising

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2014, 01:51:15 pm »
@Rhi-Rhi! (Okay, I'll admit it, I just wanted to use that. :P) No problem. :)

Yay! ;D I've posted Sunny and Graham, so if you want to start a post, or want me to start a post, they actually exist! Kestrel would probably encounter Sunny as Sunny, but he could also encounter Axe - it'd be fun either way! Tarr has an open thread here if you want to join with Trixy. :D Who were you thinking of to put with Graham? And d'you want to plot or just wing it? I'm leaning towards winging it, tbh, but I'd be happy to plot something out. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal