Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Screwing with TRIM is fun fun fun  (Read 1249 times)

Anonymous

Screwing with TRIM is fun fun fun
« on: May 23, 2008, 08:32:36 am »
Zenobia climbed out of the ventilation shaft and jumped down into the main control room. She had lain on her stomach waiting for the room to empty for what seemed like hours.

The half-human half-demon was on one of her weekly excursions when she would hack into TRIM’s computer and send reports and schematics to a woman named Nastusia who traded information. It was actually a former TRIM employee who had told her about Nastusia and had taught her how to hack into computers, a man named Dier.

Zenobia knew by helping Nastusia she wouldn’t be able to escape, even though Nastusia had offered to help many times. It was too dangerous but that didn’t stop her enjoying screwing with TRIM.

By day she annoyed Mino and one night a week she would annoy TRIM in its entirety. It was a win-win situation.

She blew on the touch screen to take the screensaver off. Dier had taught her to never touch the touch screen because it would recognise your finger prints, the only way you’d ever get round it was having no fingerprints and she sadly did.

“PASSWORD”

Zenobia seated herself at the computer and typed in Mino’s password. That had taken a lot of staking out to get.

“Francesca.”

It was such an obvious password as well, using you first name for security? How stupid could you get?

The TRIM logo came up and then a nice handy menu, she clicked ‘specimen files’, then download, then sent them in a message to Nastusia.

“Here’s the updated specimen files Nastusia. Send you some more next week love. Ta for now.”

It was then Zenobia heard footsteps coming down the corridor.

“Shit…”
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 03:29:41 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Screwing with TRIM is fun fun fun (Open)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 01:22:44 pm »
TRIM wasn't some backwater station, this was a state of the art secure facility. People didn't just mess with TRIM and get away with, they only THOUGHT that they were able to get away with it. In truth, the girl who thought she was messing with TRIM was just an experiment for them. She was a test, finding out the flaws of security systems, and of just how vulnerable they were here. The information she had been sending hadn't been at all truthful. It was full of lies, half truths and complete inconsistencies that really anyone should have been able to see.

However the little thief apparently hadn't caught onto all of this.

How easy was it to reroute things into Dummy Servers, data using their main database to create fake people, fake specimens and fake...well everything. Sure the species and races were correct, but they didn't have any people like the data that the Dummy Server made up. This was just one of the little tricks she had set up.

Not to mention the instigation of sensor bands had been a huge help. All the time that this thief logged into a terminal, it would note there was no sensor band activated. That meant that it was an unauthorized personnel logging in. Mainly because the password the thief was using, was logged to a specific sensor band, which never activated in the right place. Francesca's sensor band was nowhere near her login area.

Pity.

She would be dealt with later.

The thief also never realized how stupid it was to send files from TRIM using a TRIM computer. Whoever had been receiving the files would have a nice problem soon enough. One that wasn't going to end well.

That was the hope anyway.

Down the corridor walked the Director of T.R.I.M herself. The Head Doctor. Gwen Tombs. If this had been the old days, the very old days, she might have been a Necromantia Noble, or a top ranking Necromancer in the government. However, those were times gone by, and this was the new Necromantia. So to speak. Pin striped skirt settled just above her knees, showing off her lone pale legs in black fishnet stalkings. They ended at a pair of comfortable heels, not too high, but still elegant looking in their own way. Black coat over top of her white long sleeved shirt. The outfit matched, pinstripes to pinstripes almost. Long black hair had been pulled up into her traditional bun, held in place with two pins. Chocolate brown eyes watched the door to the room where apparently one of these little file transfers was happening.

She already had guards report to the outside. She carried a data pad with her at all times, and right now it was tapping something on the screen. It closed the vent to that particular room. There were sensors in every corner of this base. There was no such thing as a blind spot, a purgatory, anything like that. No one snuck around in here anymore. She had heard of vents being used in old holo-graphical novels and movies, and that would not be something she wanted to have happen here. Did the thief never find it odd that some ways were closed then?

She was a rat.

And this was all one big trap.

The doors swung open leading into the main control room. This was a disgrace. Empty. Except for one person, standing there like she had seen a ghost. "Well. If it isn't my little experiment gone sour." In truth, Gwen was tired of letting the woman run around. She was surprised that it was a female actually. There were three guards with Gwen now, each of them had a stun baton out and was prepared to attack. She would have to order this control room to be properly maintained from now one. There should always be guards here, they had an excess amount, and everyone should have been working in shifts. It should never...EVER be empty.

"You might know me, Gwen Tombs, Director of T.R.I.M. I know all about you really, at least...almost everything. You've been running about thinking you're doing something useful, sending information off to people, and just annoying us. In fact you've been a great help for us. A little experiment." She looked to either side of her, to the black encased guards. They would have no problem with this thief. Even if she were half human and half demon as the thorough scans showed, it didn't matter. Magic was hard pressed to pierce these suits, and the guards were expertly trained.

"I'll give you a choice my little pet, get on your knees and put your hands behind your back, or I can let my little crew here beat you into submission. I have no problem either way, I sometimes enjoy watching a person squirm as three hundred thousand watts of electricity squeezes through their body and causes neuromuscular incapacitation." There would be no escape, the room was dampened to magic, and the doors...oh! A button was pressed on the data pad and the doors shut and locked.

No escape.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Screwing with TRIM is fun fun fun
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 03:30:24 am »
Zenobia certainly hadn’t expected the Director of TRIM herself to come and stop her. What had been a bad situation was now a dire one. She had been far too careless recently, but still, how had they found out what she doing?

“You've been running about thinking you're doing something useful, sending information off to people, and just annoying us. In fact you've been a great help for us. A little experiment."

What? They were deliberately letting her do this? Why would they do that…unless… the information she was sending was fake. Would Nastusia know that?

“Oh shit,” Zenobia thought, “Nastusia!”

She was going to be in as much trouble as the half demoness was now. The silver haired girl was immortal and there was no possible way she could be killed. She’d be a perfect specimen for TRIM and being there was a fate Zenobia would wish on no-one. Even if Nastusia couldn’t die she could still feel pain, something Zenobia suspected she would be feeling a lot of momentarily.

"I'll give you a choice my little pet, get on your knees and put your hands behind your back, or I can let my little crew here beat you into submission. I have no problem either way, I sometimes enjoy watching a person squirm as three hundred thousand watts of electricity squeezes through their body and causes neuromuscular incapacitation."

There was no way she was giving up. She was Zenobia, the one all the other scientists mocked Mino about because she couldn’t control her. When she first came to TRIM Zenobia swore she wouldn’t let the awful place break her spirit and it hadn’t…yet anyway.  

She forced her face into a smirk, “Only three thousand?”

That was probably very stupid but she had already been pretty stupid already not to notice a trap. She was merely playing along with Tomb’s expectation of her.

Tomb…what an interesting name, kind of fitting as well, maybe she was a mummy in disguise….Okay where had that thought come from?

“Hmm…get on my knees and put my hands behind my back,” Zenobia said with mock thoughtfulness, “Sorry but I’m gonna have to decline.”

She could already feel the demon stirring up inside, chances were it would take over before the pain began anyway.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 05:24:25 am »
She couldn't trust her people to take care of this after all. They hadn't kept this place secure after all, so she would have to do this herself. Mostly. Not the best fighter so she kept guards around her. They would be very helpful for this particular activity. Taking out the trash and what not.

The woman, who looked so much younger than someone with the title of Director should be, adjusted her glove. It covered only her left hand, and she made sure to keep it that way. Though everyone knew about her hand, why she covered, she still didn't like it. Not a problem right now though, unless she needed to use it.

It was a tense moment. This woman had escaped after all. She wouldn't let that be happening anytime soon however. For that matter, how she managed to escape TRIM, and then stay ON T.R.I.M for so long  was beyond her. However, this could be easily corrected, but she wanted to make sure that her new security system was starting to work well. They seemed to be doing quite well. Heh. And the thief didn't even manage to really steal anything yet. We'd see if a few left their lives against her.

"Mmm, this should be fun. We've had your kind here before. Full bloods even. Guards. Turn up the stun batons. Near fatal." The guards all played with things on the side of the strange batons they carried. Then systematically they flicked the baton against their leg, causing it to burst into life. The electricity just arced constantly between the end of it. It was obvious the guards, who were head to toe in the strange black uniform couldn't be affected by their own weaponry. Gwen however was already calling for a few more to come join her. She had full confidence in these three guards though.

The thief, no matter how powerful the demon side in her was, would have trouble with these...creations.

The guards started to move to Zenobia. They were smart, two stayed in the front, while one held back a little bit, just in case she tried to jump or move between them. Not like she could do much in this small place. She didn't look tough at all, and what could she do against the strong material the guards wore. This would be a simple beat down.

That's when they struck too.

Their bodies moved forward quickly, and their batons moved downward to try and rake across her body. Already more guards were outside, waiting for the signal if they should be needed. No matter how fast Zenobia would be, the guards were highly trained, and if she vaulted over, the second guard would be prepared to strike....

And Gwen really didn't look like a woman you should try to use as a hostage.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 06:22:44 am »
"Mmm, this should be fun. We've had your kind here before. Full bloods even. Guards. Turn up the stun batons. Near fatal."

Electricity batons were so unimaginative, Zenobia thought and what made it worse was she couldn’t even wrench one from a guard and stun the others with it. Their suits must not be conductive or the guards weren’t actually alive…Wait a minute.

Zenobia looked at the guards again with her heat sensing ability active, their bodies were nowhere near normal temperature. That wasn’t a good sign. Were they alive or where the suits just really good at blocking such an ability? She hoped it was the latter.

Then they started to move towards her, and made it impossible for her to charge into them. If she did she would be in a perfect position for the third one to stun her. The same thing would happen if she jumped over them. There was only really one direction she could go in.

The half demoness took a step back then back-flipped over the control panel…just as the demon managed to grab hold. Whatever the guards were, they were going to be in for a show.

Her entire body began to ache and she fell onto all fours. No matter how many times she transformed, it always hurt. The tribal markings on her arms and back glowed amber and burned as her eyes changed coloured to a blood red. She felt her teeth slowly extend into fangs just as her consciousness slipped back and her other persona took command. The demon was awake and it was pissed.

It snarled at Tomb before leaping up and grabbing hold of one of the pipes in the ceiling. Using its own weight to gain momentum it swung itself into a more secure position and hung upside down glaring at the TRIM Director.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 10:02:37 am »
Well the guards had missed their initial attack, which was a pity. She was hoping to see the woman light up like Haviah after a power outage. However, that didn't seem to be the case. They all seemed very unimpressed by her changing suddenly, but they were cautious. While all of them had strength, it was probably not as good as a Demon could have. Still they would try. They always had secret weapons and serums that could be taken if needed.

Those wouldn't be needed however.

"Aren't you cute?" The glove was off. The skeletal hand of a necromancer was there. Much paler than the rest of her body, one could see the bony digits. She was a good necromancer for that matter, and fast. There would be barely any time for Zenobia to feel the quick slap from the hand. That's when Gwen stepped back and pressed a button on the data pad for more guards to join her.

Zenobia might have been finished however. Already Gwen was sapping her strength, but she needed focus for that, and it was so very difficult to keep a firm focus on demonic sapping. Her eyes seemed to light up as she watched the woman with such...interest. Not what she expected then. This was no case of half demoness. This was a possession! Hah! A pathetic creature clutching the bonds of a human host.

This would be pest control.

For the most part, Gwen would put the scientists right to work on extracting the Demoness from the human body. Why have one experiment when you could have two right?

The large doors behind Gwen opened to admit four more guards before they slid shut again. No escape. "Batons at full. You're lucky I'm not in a bad mood today Demoness, or else I would turn this room to absolute zero and see how well you do when you can't move." Ah. Absolute zero. A temperature where the very atoms that made up a person just...stopped moving completely. She could flash freeze the place if she needed to, but if she was in the room that would be deadly to herself. Not her guards though. Oh her guards were such wonderful creations.

"I'll still give you a chance. Surrender." She held up her hand to show the Demoness, to show as a strange black substance began to boil forth from the palm of her hand. Magic. Pure, untainted death magic. While it may not kill the Demoness, this would serve to put the girl down for a very painful count. If, like most Demons, she had fast healing, her body would be in a constant flux of healing and being eaten alive. Truly they had described it as a very...enlightening situation.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 11:13:21 am »
From the depths of her mind, Zenobia was horrified at Tomb’s hand it looked like that of a corpse. Was she a Necromancer? That would certainly explain what her guards were. They were probably animated corpses. Zenobia was extremely grateful that the demon was between her and Tomb and any injuries sustained would be healed quickly.

When the demon first started taking over her body all those years ago, Zenobia hadn’t been able to see what was going on, she would just wake up much later to a horrific aftermath. For a long time she feared the demon and tried to suppress it as much as possible something it hated her for. But when she ended up in TRIM it saved her from a lot of pain and she realised that the demon needed her and that was why it kept Zenobia alive. It was a simple trade really, the demon stopped her body getting too mangled and Zenobia didn’t charge her rent.

So now she and the demon had a pretty good relationship. The demon even let her see what was happening when it took control. She wasn’t anywhere near controlling it though; it rarely listened to her and mainly just acted on its own instincts. In this way and by its behaviour and inability to speak, it was basically an animal. Not a sophisticated, intelligent demon like an incubus or succubus. It represented animal rage and ferocity.

"I'll still give you a chance. Surrender."

Said animal replied by snarling at Tomb again before kicking off the ceiling and landing in front of the guards. It had no concern at all about being electrocuted and it didn’t understand what the strange back substance in Tomb’s hand was.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 11:33:54 am »
Well, taking it's strength hadn't worked out the way she planned. Perhaps it had a rather limitless supply then. Perhaps not infinitely limitless, but more than Gwen really wanted to harbour inside her. It could be dangerous after all, no telling what might happen if she continued to draw from it. She had to keep a stable mind after all. She had to stay smart. Very...very smart.

She wondered what kind of demon she was up against. It seemed very animalistic, it didn't speak, it just growled and grunted and seemed to have very little concepts of fear and what not. Hm. Beast demon then? One of the higher depths of hell then. Not an Incubus, not a Succubus, not a Demon, a Daemon, or a Lord...just a beast. The eyes had not a lot of intelligent spark in them, but then again, she was mostly good at judging the intelligence of creatures from this plane of life. Interesting really. Nothing that she couldn't handle however. Well. Nothing that the guards couldn't handle. Her fun little pets! Not of her own design either surprisingly. She had no reason for animated dead here, there were far more interesting things as is.

"Very well. Guards. Deal with her." Gwen kept her hand level, ready to spray the liquid right at her adversary if need be. However the guards already started to move in. They were prepared, surrounding the demon while a couple stayed back in case she tried to escape again. They were ready for another escape through the ceiling.

The guards surrounding the demon began their attack, their batons trying to strike at the beast with quick shots. The tactics were always interesting with a demonic beast. Quick hits, distract it from the guards that were behind, and keep doing that. These would be painful hits though, each one sending arcing electricity right through the body to the brain, disrupting the functions. Even if a demon were possessing the body, it was still just a humans body after all.

And if all else failed, the sludge that was formed in her hand would really do the trick against such a nasty opponent.

To think, she had simply thought this would be an easy day. Instead she was playing around death as usual.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 06:26:40 am »
"Very well. Guards. Deal with her."

The demon had been pacing back and forth in front of the guards when Tomb ordered the attack. At first it managed to dodge their attacks using its athleticism. The guards were far slower than she was and it was easy to keep away from. Until they had her surrounded that was.

They began jabbing their weapons in her direction and scored a few hits on her shoulder and thigh. The demon roared in pain but the injury was quickly healed and it began its attack pouncing on the guards. She was totally unfazed by the threat of electrocution and swipe at the guards again and again.

The attack ceased for a minute and she began pacing again. Until a rod struck her in the back throwing her onto her front. She was unable to move and her body twitched slightly and it crackled with electricity.

As her healing powers kicked in the demon stared at the rods and know knew that to be hit with them was to be hurt. She began pushing herself up to all fours again when she was struck again in the back, then again in her chest.

The demon gasped, her eyes wide with fear. Zenobia couldn’t believe it; the beast was actually scared of the batons. Anytime she was hit her injuries would heal but she was completely surrounded and they continued to hit her again.

Finally the beast could take it no more and relinquished its grasp. Leaving Zenobia lying on the floor, paralyzed and being constantly hit electrocuted. The markings on her arms slowly faded to black again and her eyes returned to their usual amber colour. She screamed every time she was struck, but couldn’t stop the pain.

There was no way she was giving Tomb the satisfaction of her surrendering though, even if it killed her.      

[OOC o.O....Suckage >.<]

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 03:06:08 pm »
She was quick, but the guards were relentless, and they had strength to their advantage. The suits might have hindered their speed a little, but they weren't supernatural creatures after all. Still, they were a lot more fun than supernatural creatures. A lot more fun. Gwen watched with interest as the guards continued their assault on her. It was actually interesting. Somehow, despite the body being interrupted by electricity, could be healed. Gwen could see it happening. It only managed to stun her for a moment. Still. Just a human body.

It would give out soon.

Her eyes were hard as she watched the beast try and repeatedly attack them, only to fail horribly. They hadn't designed these suits to be the top most protection in the field. They worked beautifully, and they kept the guards faceless. That added to the pizzaz she thought. Really struck a cord when you were being attacked by a faceless creature.

"That's enough." The guards immediately stopped and stepped back. During all the commotion, she had for some reason changed back into her human self. Well. What she believed was no doubt her human self. Gwen was smiling all the while as she approached, peering around a guard. It would be stupid to walk up and gloat. That could end in pain and death. Not a very good way to go.

"Put her in some cuffs, and isolate her in a room." One the guards placed special metal cuffs on her, ones that seemed to form fit to her wrists and clasp together. Gwen lead the way as they decided to take her to a nice fun room. One she couldn't get out of. One that she would be restrained in for quite some time no doubt. The girl had power, and that power had to be controlled for the time being. "You'd almost think we should get a priest to perform an exorcism." She talked mostly to herself, the guards said nothing to that.

They would have to take her somewhere she couldn't break out of, with a maximum security dampening field for magic. Not to mention restraints that could hold back even a full blooded demon. They couldn't have her on the loose after all. That would look bad on their record.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 11:18:36 am »
“That’s enough.”

Zenobia’s whole body felt numb now. The rods had caused pain whenever they struck her but now the attacks had ceased, she was just numb; unable to move and unable to speak.

Tomb walked across and looked down at her from behind the wall the guards were creating. As if they were needed. However the director clearly knew she had won and was smiling all the time she looked at Zenobia.    

She couldn’t help feeling a little betrayed by the demon. At the one time she most needed it, it had abandoned her. Damn it. She hadn’t felt this much hatred towards it in a long time and for the first time in years she just wanted to be rid of it.

Obviously she knew that if it left her, TRIM wouldn’t just set her free. They’d probably kill her, at this point though Zenobia couldn’t care less. She could only guess at what Tomb was going to do to her. And Nastusia when they caught her; it wasn’t a case of if, it was when.

“Put her in some cuffs and isolate her in a room.”

Zenobia couldn’t move her head to see what they were doing but just about felt cold metal against her wrists which shrunk to fit. It might have been uncomfortable or even painful if she could actually feel them properly.

The guards then dragged her up off the floor and followed Tomb.

“You’d almost think we should get a priest to perform an exorcism,” the director said thoughtfully.

Zenobia had no problem with that, the demon could rot in hell for all she cared. It had abandoned her and she might not be able to ever move again thanks to it. Maybe she had been selfish to expect it to keep the pain from her but she never asked it to share her body and it was why she was at TRIM now. If the demon wasn’t within her what would her life been like? She’d probably still be in Daanu, a less interesting life but a hell of a lot safer and less painful.

Then again, if the numbness from the electrocutions was permanent, she wasn’t likely to feel pain ever again. It wasn’t much consolation for being paralyzed though.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 12:22:21 pm »
Finally there was some good luck on her side. Security had worked perfectly. Fake files, dummy servers, and even the guards, while their actions a bit slow, were still none the less effective. The Demon had only been able to shave off some of their armour. Hah. Excellent indeed.

It took a while but they finally came to a room. Gwen had put her glove back on and was typing away at her data pad for a moment. The door swung open and she proceeded inside. It was very sterile in there, things were sparse to say the least. There was only a bed in the middle of the room. No window, no electronics, and the ducts were much too small for her to crawl out of. It was perfect.

The bed itself was very advanced looking. It sort of looked like it had a humanoid imprint in it. The guards uncuffed her and pushed her onto the bed, where restraints and special fastenings began to automatically hold her down. Two of them for her legs, two for her arms, and three for her chest and her shoulders, in case she tried to wriggle out of it Not happening now. She wouldn't even be able to bend her knees or her arms.

"I want her to be fed through an IV, and I want her guarded at ALL times by no less than four guards. Work in rotational shift pattern G-two. The feeding injection will ensure no waste, and give her only thirty minutes every five hours to get up and move around. At any sign of trouble, shock her. A lot. Don't gie her the chance to transform." The orders were simple, precautionary. Soon she'd assign a scientist or two here to try and get rid of the Demon. Right now she was far too full of spirit.

"This is excellent however," Gwen typed a few things on the data pad and smiled. "Imagine it, we can do brain surgeries on her and not need to worry about her expiring." It was a small gift really, but it would help a LOT so that they may study the brain even further than they already could.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 02:21:50 am »
Zenobia was unable to resist as they dragged her into a scary looking room. It was empty, with only really a bed in there. The bed had restraints on it as well so obviously they didn’t want her going anywhere.

She tried to move her head to get a better look around and was surprised when it actually commanded. Either the paralysis was wearing off…or the demon was healing her from deep inside her brain. Still, she wasn’t going to forgive it that easily.

When she looked around, there wasn’t really much to see, though she realised that the ducts in the room would only really fit a mouse. At times like this she wished she was a proper shifter instead of just an unfortunate girl who could do a half-transformation into a demon which she couldn’t actually control.

The guards pushed her onto the bed and instantly the restraints came down, locking her in place. Even if the numbness in her body wore or was healed she still wouldn’t be able to move. Tomb had her.

Zenobia couldn’t help wondering why Mino had put up with her attempts at escape for so long? Why didn’t she just put her in a room like this one? She sort of felt grateful for Mino then. Maybe the doctor would lose her job, oh well.

"I want her to be fed through an IV, and I want her guarded at ALL times by no less than four guards. Work in rotational shift pattern G-two. The feeding injection will ensure no waste, and give her only thirty minutes every five hours to get up and move around. At any sign of trouble, shock her. A lot. Don't give her the chance to transform."

All that for her? She would have felt flattered if it wasn’t for the fact she was being given no chance to escape. Still why all that for one specimen? Surely there were subjects already at TRIM with much more interesting abilities.

As she tried to move again and found herself unable, now because of the restraints rather than the numbness she couldn’t help remembering the promise she made to herself about not letting her spirit be broken. That suddenly seemed a lot more difficult to keep. She suspected in a couple of weeks she’d probably be little more than a zombie and would be grateful for the measly half-hours she got to move around.

Maybe if she held onto her dislike for the demon she might stay sane.

"This is excellent however. Imagine it, we can do brain surgeries on her and not need to worry about her expiring."

That did not sound good…Was the demon even a scientific thing? Could it be removed by scientific means when there didn’t even seem to be a scientific reason as to why it existed in her. Mino certainly hadn’t found one.

Zenobia found she just had to ask Tomb why she was so important. She probably wouldn’t like the answer but still she wanted to know why she was so special. Surely it was something more than just, her healing ability making it easier for them to study something everyone had. There had to be other people with advanced healing out there and TRIM probably had another tucked away somewhere…Had they broken them and they couldn’t be studied effectively anymore? She shuddered at the thought.

“Why are you going through all this trouble just for me? Surely I’m not all that unique. You must have more interesting subjects than me.”

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 01:01:43 pm »
She should have thought about what she was doing. Gwen liked to use the expression 'This isn't your Daddy's TRIM anymore.' Which meant the TRIM they thought they knew, it was gone. TRIM would be a lot more efficient actually. There wouldn't be these escapes and security breakdowns. Subjects that got sent here would die here. That was it. That's how it should be. Hopefully they'd be able to soon pick several experiments and perform them on subjects, get at least five different results worth of information before they died.

That was always such a trouble, people died and zombies were horrible to experiment on! They messed up the results due to their nature. You know. The dead one.

Gwen ignored the girl trying to move, the guards didn't, they were at the ready for anything. Even if she could break these bonds, the guards would be on her quickly, shocking her and putting her back into a paralysed state. If she became real trouble, they'd evacuate the room and keep her in absolute zero perhaps, or flash freeze her in cryostasis. All were very good solutions...IF the need arose however.

She entered a few things into the Master Server File for Zenobia, what should be done to her, who should work on her, rotation patterns and all that. This was a good subject after all, they couldn't just let her go to waste! Oh my no! That would be horrendus! Gwen smiled as Zenobia talked, her eyes moving over to look at her.

"Oh of course we do honey, but you've been so vital to our security system I thought special treatment was in order. You should be flattered. I could have just removed your demon and stuck you right in with the rest of the mages. We're going to have so much fun injecting you with things and seeing if we can't make that demon in you disappear." Gwen explained to her as she lowered the Data pad to actually talk to her. She deserved to know, even if she had been a slight bit of trouble really.

Couldn't have her getting out now.

"We're not even going to wait a day, those are times gone by, we're getting down to business right now." Already her orders were being sent out to the proper researchers who would be arriving shortly to lend a hand. This would be fun, they'd never had a half possessed girl before, one who couldn't fully manifest her demonic side, yet still had a lot of the powers of a demon. Ah the things they would get to learn from her would be terrific!

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 11:46:14 am »
"Oh of course we do honey, but you've been so vital to our security system I thought special treatment was in order. You should be flattered. I could have just removed your demon and stuck you right in with the rest of the mages. We're going to have so much fun injecting you with things and seeing if we can't make that demon in you disappear."

She felt far from flattered. And as much of a relief getting rid of the demon would be she didn’t like the sound of the ways Tomb was going to attempt it.

Zenobia smiled bitterly, “I would just be an ordinary human without the demon, what use would keeping me here be?”

She only had one ability she could use when not in ‘demon form’ but if the demon was removed it was go as well, the demon sort of lent her it. It wasn’t working now though. The demon must be really annoyed with her. It wasn’t the most exciting or useful ability either. She could sense heat but there machines that could do it just as well. The only use she had ever found for it was seeing threats through walls.

"We're not even going to wait a day, those are times gone by, we're getting down to business right now."

Oh goody, she wouldn’t have to wait for the pain and torture. Mino really had been lenient with her and so had every other scientist that was in charge of her before. It was no wonder Zenobia hadn’t broken in the years she had been her. If the rarer and more exciting subjects were treated like this it was no wonder they were driven to madness.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 01:01:02 pm »
"Silly girl. Because no one just leaves TRIM after they have become a subject. Ordinary human or not you'll still be good for testing." Gwen smiled pleasantly at the girl. It would be foolish to let something like her go back to Earth. After all, she was free, they hadn't had to pay for her. It would be idiotic to let her go. So she would be another test subject, and really, it would be so much fun!

Some scientists filtered in and Gwen smiled at them. "This is our little test subject now. Inject her with drug 53-A, the dream sequencer drug. Give her something frightful to watch while she sleeps." Gwen didn't even care that she was being loud. The girl would learn. Besides, Drug 53-A had never been tested on a person with two souls before, two consciousness in one body. It would be interesting to see if it worked on both of the minds instead of just one.

Then eventually they might try and remove the demon from the girl.

"You have yourself a nice stay. I hope you last long." With that, Gwen exited the room, leaving Zenobia there with the few doctors and armed guards to get experimented on. Who knows if she would survive, but their security protocols and systems had now been tested very nicely. She was eager to see what might come of this. She also wanted to get the A.I computer started up and having it integrate with the matrixies and systems. Then to track down wherever Zenobia was sending information to.

Who ever it was would be getting a very nasty summons from TRIM. If Gwen had to, she'd take it the political route, through the court systems. Which was interesting. Go to Aedolis, and the Court System was a Pilot. That could be a death sentence, or a TRIM sentence even.

Funny how that worked.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 10:26:03 am »
[OOC I added to the Magic/Abilities section of Zenobia's profile so the doctors have something interesting to deal with later. Muahahahaha]

"Silly girl. Because no one just leaves TRIM after they have become a subject. Ordinary human or not you'll still be good for testing."

“So they keep ordinary humans here…” Zenobia thought.

She hadn’t known that, and basically that meant no one was really safe from TRIM. You could be a boring human but if TRIM got a hold of you, you would still be used a specimen. Everyone in TRIM was equal, a nice thought if it wasn’t for the torture and horrible experiments.

"This is our little test subject now. Inject her with drug 53-A, the dream sequencer drug. Give her something frightful to watch while she sleeps."

She couldn’t help thinking that being awake was probably a lot worse than anything she would see in her dreams. Maybe the demon would go back to its old tricks like it had done when it first awakened. She wouldn’t let it take over so it had haunted her dreams instead.

The drug might work on the demon too, did it even dream? Or if she was lucky it would work on the demon and not her.

"You have yourself a nice stay. I hope you last long."
Oh good she was leaving, the other doctors and the guards remained however. Said doctors then came over brandishing the syringe containing ‘drug 53-A’. The demon didn’t like that and she could feel it trying to escape. She wasn’t going to let it control her again though; if it was going to abandon her she didn’t need its help.

When they injected her it didn’t faze he she was used to needles but the blackness that enveloped did before she blacked out. The demon however, took the change to emerge.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 12:46:57 pm »
((I think this thread is now over. Gwen doesn't directly do tests unless she needs to, and the scientists she left to 'care' for Zenobia are competent enough. I guess it's...Thread over?))

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 12:52:51 pm »
[Yep, sure it's a suitable place to stop ^^]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal