Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dreaming in Digital [M]  (Read 9520 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Dreaming in Digital [M]
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2016, 11:04:56 pm »
"Well, you're really good with electricity right? And I used to be really good....  I bet things could get pretty nasty if this place lots is power.  But, it's just a thought, and maybe it's something they've looked into."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2016, 10:42:30 am »
"Maybe..."

Annabelle suddenly pulled away from him a little and tilted her head. Her brow furrowed in thought. "Electricity." She seemed to be looking through him almost. "Brainwaves. If something's blocking the circuits..."

She snapped her eyes to his. "What if- what if I could....fix you?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2017, 09:43:26 pm »
"Fix me?  I think that's what TRIM was trying to do and they weren't very good at it," Cal joked.  He was trying to make light of a heavy situation to little avail.  Then his smile faded. "Fix me how?  I....I don't even know how they managed to put those things in my head...  The only thing I want screaming through my brain is a bullet. And even that's far gone."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2017, 10:55:32 am »
Her brow furrowed, eyes soft and sympathetic. "Oh, Cal." She cupped his face in her hands for a moment and let her brow rest against his with a small sigh.

"I'm sorry," she murmured. "I'm sorry. I wish I could do something."

Offline Lion

« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2017, 03:40:09 pm »
After a few hours, it was time for shower, and moving through the bland white halls with those white-clad guards and their faceless faces wasn't exactly comforting. The giant steam room where the other patients and subjects were coralled into reminded Calixte of a meat packing factory. It would be so easy to change the water out for acid or poison gas. See how long they would last, see how their skin would boil off.

He unconsciously held his breath until he felt the coldness of water falling onto his skin and he gasped, looking up, seeing the artificial lights, and the water falling from the spigots above.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2017, 07:00:24 am »
Annabelle was confined to the room as Calixte was led away to the showers. Apparently, she'd been dubbed too unpredictable.

Alone in the room, she pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her chin against her knees, closing her eyes.

Fine. If she was stuck here, she could at least try to think.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal