Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]  (Read 5996 times)

Zane

Re: Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2012, 07:09:08 am »
"It depends on how much electricity I use. If I were to use a average amount, say 100k volts it would ripple through your body causing assorted muscles to lock up, primarily in the arms and legs. But no it wouldn't kill you. Just because I control electricity it doesn't mean I don't have to abide by the laws of nature. If I were to hit you with a shock, it would continue to conduct through your body, drastically losing voltage as it spreads." Zane answered truthfully. Continuing with the EMP trying to boost the effected area.  "Now it's my turn to ask a question. Why did you willingly come to TRIM, surely you knew that eventually they would throw you in a cell and test weapons or dangerous drugs on you?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

zozee9

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2012, 08:04:01 am »
"My job here isn't too different than my life on the streets. I expected that when I came. The chances of them doing experiments on me was just about 100%. I knew that. But I also knew that they would use me for as long as they could, first. After all, not all abilities can be reproduced. But yeah, they could test weapons or dangerous drugs on me. And it would most likely hurt. A lot. But how can I help people if I'm afraid of pain? Or death? I came to help. It's as simple as that."

Even though the cameras and recorders were off, Devicia still knew it was a risk saying what she said. There was always a chance that they had some hidden way to know what they were doing. Or that Zane could let what she told him slip. But Devicia was pretty sure TRIM already knew her intentions. They were also pretty sure she wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Anyway," she continued, "I don't remember telling you my ability. Would you like to explain why you asked the previous question?"

Zane

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2012, 08:59:50 am »
"Well for one, the nature of the situation made me guess you had some kind of ability, you send the guards out having them seal the door from the outside, and you went so far as to remove warded cuffs from a subject you knew nothing about, showing that you were confident in your ability to survive. But all the while you were gaging me, I was gaging you. trying to find out any powers you have, but I do it in subtle ways, I can feel the electricity your brain puts off, you have beautiful brain activity by the way, unlike most everyone here. But what tipped me off to the fact you can regenerate was the fact that you have ever so faint scars covering your body, most people wouldn't notice them, but I'm not most people." Zane hadn't been inhuman in his experiment and he had learned about her in a safe manner. Why couldn't the other scientist do it like him. "I have know many people with the gift of regeneration. I know how to spot it. Your next question?"

zozee9

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2012, 12:48:35 pm »
Devicia laughed again. This guy just cracked her up. "You're quiet observant, aren't you?! And I guess my scars take forever to go away. I have a real ugly one on my stomach. First patient gave it to me...." Devicia smiled as she remembered. Not the pain. The patient. "I'd prefer it if you never attacked my stomach. It hurts. A lot. And you know, I've met a lot of weirdos here at TRIM, but none of them ever told me that I have 'beautiful brain activity'. So thanks?"

Getting down from the chair, Devicia decided to sit against the wall now. Motioning Zane to come sit next to her, she continued talking. "Next question. Okay. How about... how did you arrive at TRIM? Your attitude leads me to think that you didn't simply walk right up and ask for a job like I did. So did they capture you? I would expect that would be quite difficult."

Zane

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2012, 01:05:50 pm »
"Rub extra virgin olive oil on the scars twice a day, once in the morning once at night. you skin you use the nutrients and the scars will become very faint then disappear." Zane stood up from the chair and went to sit next to her, what else did he have to do? Now was not the right time to attempt an escape. "Well, for a long time now I have been an 'activist' against the Aedolian government. So in an effort to silence me, they ambushed my starship The Daedalus. In an effort to preserve my ship and the AI system I built to Pilot it, I surrendered. Then they tried to put me through the pilot program, they reconsidered after I killed a royal pilot. So they sold me to TRIM and here I am. Next question?"

zozee9

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2012, 07:37:08 pm »
Olive oil? thought Devicia. Well, what works, works. Might as well try it out.

"Interesting enough story. Next question: how long have you been here?" With him answering so many questions so quickly, the scientists wouldn't have much to tell her after her therapy session was over.

Playing with her hair, Devicia debated whether or not she should cut it. It wasn't that much longer than shoulder length, but it sometimes got in the way when she was fighting. But she kind of liked it long. She'd decide later. For now, she'd just keep swirling it around her finger.

Zane

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2012, 08:45:09 am »
"Today is my first day here" Zane stated, "I will have been here for four hours in about ten minutes." Zane's mind was drifting, he wondered how the IA system of Daedalus was doing, wondered if the government had kept their promise to leave the ship and the AI alone. If it wasn't for AI White Dawn, as he name it, Zane would have nothing to hold  onto in this world.

zozee9

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2012, 08:51:38 am »
"That explains it. I was wondering how someone as rambunctious as you didn't have a specialized room yet." Devicia decided to ignore how he knew how long he had been here. Zane seemed to be zoning out, so she asked, "If you could do any one thing, what would it be?"

Zane

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2012, 09:59:02 am »
Zane almost didn't hear her question, snapping back into focus. "I would return nature to the world, And I don't mean that terraform nature, I mean the nature that was ruled by the nature spirits, the nature of the old days." Then Zane mind started drifting again thinking about his first years as a traveler. Zane snapped into focus after a few second. "Next question?"

zozee9

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2012, 10:16:50 am »
Zane wants the stuff of the legends, thought Devicia. Well... he's pretty old. Maybe the legends have some truth to them.

"What do you keep thinking about?" asked Devicia. He kept zoning out and it was hard for her to do her job when he wasn't focused.

Zane

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2012, 10:36:41 am »
"I'm thinking about may past, back when the world's beauty was beyond measure. Back then, there were a few villages and cities doting the land, everywhere else was either forests or grasslands. Mountains and trail where what you had to go though to move between these cities and villages. This was back when the flint-lock rifle had first been made and a cannon, then called thunder drum, was also recently made." As Zane was talking, his voice crescendoed and grew in power without meaning for it to.

zozee9

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2012, 11:52:21 am »
Since she had only heard bits and pieces of the stories of the legends, Devicia didn't really follow what Zane was saying. To hide her confusion, she merely smiled and said, "Interesting. So have you eaten yet today? I'm getting hungry... maybe they'd be willing to bring us some tea and sandwiches? I can go ask, if you'd like." Devicia had come to love her daily tea-and-sandwich sessions... even when they came in the middle of therapy.

Zane

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2012, 12:19:09 pm »
"Some tea would be nice, let me drop the EMP so they can get in without trouble." Zane let the power subside from his body, "some fruit would also be nice too, if they're available." Zane didn't know why but he was beginning to like this woman. She had, in a way, helped him.

zozee9

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2012, 01:15:19 pm »
"Fruit it is, then."

Devicia started walking over to where the opening in the wall would appear once, well, it was opened.

"Crap," Devicia said. "Never mind. No food." She had run into the same problem she ran into day after day. And yet she still forgot to fix it.

Zane

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2012, 02:05:02 pm »
"Hmm? Forget that the camera and microphone were off?" Zane had wondered why she suddenly stopped and said to forget about the food.

zozee9

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2012, 03:49:42 pm »
Laughing, Devicia said, "Kind of. More like I forgot that I made them lock the door in such a way that I can't open it." She paused. "If I didn't, I would've been able to open it up from the inside and get food but then you could also force me to open it unwillingly. They always open it when my session is over, anyway. So I don't usually worry about it. But I always forget about tea-time until it is tea-time. Oh well." She started searching her brain for more topics to talk about. "How about family? Do you have any family?"

Zane

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2012, 04:52:06 pm »
Zane, at one time did have a family, but the immortality never passed to his child. "Once upon a time I did, but that was a long, long time ago." Zane actually was quite hungry. "Have you considered knocking on the wall? I'm sure there are guard stationed at the door"

zozee9

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2012, 08:35:00 pm »
"Knocking on the wall? That would probably work if the rooms weren't sound proof. Do you really think I'd be having these conversations with you if there was any chance of someone hearing? What do you take me for? A child?" Devicia decided to ignore the fact she was nineteen and he was five thousand something.

Zane

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2012, 08:45:05 pm »
"Well maybe not but," Zane stood up and went over to the wall. Building up magic in his hands he felt his skin solidify. Rearing back Zane let the wall have one good resounding punch. The impact echoed across the room and back again, "they will be with up momentarily." Zane went back and sat down.

The guard was in the room in a matter of seconds, when he saw that the subject still had his cuffs on he was flabbergasted, "what happened?!?"

Zane was quick with a reply, "feel free to ask docter."

zozee9

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2012, 08:51:12 pm »
Glaring at Zane, Devicia turned and faced the guard. "I'm afraid I got myself locked inside and forgot about tea time. Would you be so kind as to get some nice tea... mmm... let's say mint tea... as well as a couple sandwiches and some fruit for us?"

Noticing the guard seemed a little uncomfortable, Devicia snapped, "He's not going to bite. You'd be better off leaving now before he decides to run for it through that door you left wide open." Her glare now on the guard, Devicia continued, "I don't see why TRIM hires people like you... Ah! That's right! To get me tea and food. Now go."

Watching him scamper away, Devicia couldn't help but smile.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal