Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Scientific Notions (Rhiiii x3) [M]  (Read 9997 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Scientific Notions (Rhiiii x3)
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2012, 11:07:20 pm »
"Alright. Tomorrow then." Benett said after standing up and placing his notes on his desk before moving to the door to open it and alert the guards that they were done for the day. He turned back to his subject. "Tomorrow I expect you to answer all my questions honestly."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 03:29:46 pm »
"Yeah, yeah," Asher said, hopping down from the table and heading toward the door. He was greeted by the guards and went with them willingly, not that he had a choice considering the handcuffs. But even if he did, he just wanted to get the hell out of there. Fast.

And he was not looking forward to tomorrow.

The next day, just like clockwork, he found himself summoned again, naked and handcuffed as requested--which was more awkward for the guards than it was for him, because he had no shame. Some thought it was because he was Aedolian born and raised, but pffft, you could be body shy without being prudish. Get poked and prodded and put under a metaphorical microscope enough times, live without privacy, and eventually, you just stopped caring. Be treated like an object long enough and, eventually, you started to believe it.

Asher told himself that he wasn't to that point yet, but sometimes...

He shook the thought away before he could go very far with it.

The guards pressed the buzzer to Benett's door and then waited patiently for him to answer, neither looking at the subject between them. Asher, on the other hand, fixed his eyes on the door, roughly at eye-level, and willed his face into a blank stare.

He did not want to be here. He wanted a different scientist.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012, 04:22:05 pm »
Benett opened the door after a few moments of waiting. He had no qualms about making Asher wait outside naked. Actually the idea was somewhat thrilling. Out of all the psychics he was given as test subjects Asher was the most interesting. He met that blank stare with his own cold, critical gaze. "Come in." He said simply to both the guards and Asher. "If you could cuff his hands in the front now that would be splendid, and then you are dismissed."

The guards complied and quickly left. Benett glanced back at Asher's face but his eyes strayed no lower than that. "Please lay down at the table Asher." Benett said as he sat back down at his desk. He liked that blank look but was a little disappointed that he hadn't been the one to carve it into those lovely features. "How did you sleep last night?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2012, 03:05:38 pm »
Handcuffs taken care of and guards gone, Asher was, once more, left alone in the room with the psychopath. He did his best to quell his discomfort, putting on his best disinterested, icy front, and shuffled his way to the table where, with some difficulty, he climbed atop it and sat down. He didn't lay down yet; he wanted to see what the hell Benett was up to first. For now, though, he would behave, especially if that would get him in and out of here quickly.

"Like a baby," Asher replied, folding his hands in his lap. He shrugged. "Peacefully dead to the world."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2012, 07:12:21 pm »
Benett's serious face actually formed a real frown, his mouth turned down at the corners and flattened out in the middle, his gaze narrowed significantly and he shot Asher a deadly 'we are not amused' look. He seemed to recall telling Asher to be obedient today, and for once Benett was not in the mood. His father had arrived last night and was already driving Benett mad. For a man who had never given a fuck about his son before he certainly had a way of getting up in Benett's business now. Luckily He wouldn't be staying long, and Benett had his new favorite toy in front of him. Naked.

"I received very little sleep myself last night, but I am glad to hear you are so well rested." He said as he pulled his chair out from behind his desk and positioned it about ten feet from Asher and the table. "I am going to run some actual tests on you today." He sat down with his clipboard and scribbled down another little not before adjusting his glasses and looking back up at Asher's face; his eyes. "When was the last time you had sex?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2012, 01:42:21 am »
Rolling his eyes, Asher had been about to tell Benett just how sorry he was that he hadn't slept, the poor widdle baby, but that he was more sorry he'd woken up, but he never got that far before Benett dropped another "what the fuck?" bomb. He stared at the man, one eyebrow raised and the corner of his lip lifted in disgust. What the hell kinda question was that? Shit, man. These scientists. First the TRIM Director, now this douche? They must be awfully repressed up here or something...

"I'unno. Coupla months?" Asher said with a flippant shrug and a tilted head, and tried to think back to when Cass had...gone away. It was hard to keep track of time here, and he'd been trying not to think about it. "I'm clean if yer worried about STDs affectin' yer precious shit. Been tested since. But I'm sure ya know tha', as I'm sure ya got the files."

Offline Nix

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2012, 09:33:25 pm »
Benett wondered how it could be so long since Asher had sex. He was magnificent, and so headstrong. He flipped through the papers on his clipboard to see if he had any information on Asher's roommate, but he didn't. He would have recalled reading that if he had, but the need to double check was overwhelming. It was something he would have to find out about. Then again Asher was prone to violence, perhaps he was in a solitary room. How sad. Benett would have to take care of his toy himself. He would from now on too. Now that Asher was his.

That look of surprise and disgust was rather amusing. Benett jotted down a small note about it. "I am not concerned with diseases, I have your medical records." He said calmly looking at Asher's face... his intense and beautiful eyes, his freckles, his scar. "Today we are going to conduct some timed tests and talk a bit. I am going to see how long it takes for your blood to clot, and how long it takes for you to cum. Which would you like to start with?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2012, 08:26:03 pm »
...The fuck?

Asher's face twitched, breaking the mask of blank indifference he'd been wearing. He stared back at Benett, lip curling in disgust. He didn't really have a proper response to that at all--the sheer absurdity of it all kind of stole everything else away.

Finally, he said, "Can I ask what kinda value either of those have to the scientific community or are ya just lookin' to get yer rocks off?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2012, 08:36:54 pm »
Benett had to use all his control not to smirk at that reaction, to stay cold and scientific for the time being. "Bleeding time tests are common before any sort of surgery, and the other is to make sure you are healthy and functioning down there." He still hadn't looked at Asher's cock, the lowest his eyes had roamed were to the other's chest. He was happy to see that those pretty freckles graced his toy's shoulders as well. It looked positively sweet. He wished he could dress this toy up like he could with the toys he had when he lived at home still. Oh well he got to play with Asher differently.

"So which first?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2012, 04:00:58 pm »
"I'm functionin' just fine down there, fuck you very much," Asher snapped. "And unless ya people are usin' my sperm to make test tube babies or some shit then why the fuck do ya even care? Fuck you. I'm out."

In one fluid motion, he swing down from the table and bolted for the door.

But it wasn't the door that was his goal. He knew it would be locked, knew he couldn't get out unless he knew the code, which he didn't.

His goal was the intercom.

Offline Nix

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2012, 01:20:01 pm »
Benett didn't get a chance to respond but he did react. He was up in a flash, dropping his clipboard and going after Asher. His long arms and tall figure made up for Asher's speed and secondary element of surprise and unfortunately it didn't matter that Asher's goal was because Benett's was Asher. He grabbed the naked test subject's arm and yanked him to himself holding him in a powerful and tight embrace that consisted of only power and no tenderness that would normally accompany such a situation.

Benett was livid. He glared down at the toy in his arms. "I thought we were going to behave today... I can see your legs will have to be the first thing to go."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2012, 03:54:43 pm »
Asher reacted instinctively, anger blending with panic until the two were nigh indistinguishable. Twisting in Benett's grip, he rammed his elbow as hard as he could into the man's gut and brought his foot up and then down sharply, driving his heel down on the guy's toes.

"Get th' FUCK off me!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2012, 11:05:55 pm »
Well the elbow in the gut certainly hurt but his own boots mostly cushioned the toe damage. Still he had winced when Asher elbowed him. He was livid and went for Asher's throat with both hands squeezing and lifting him off the ground with his superior strength.

"I am in no mood today Asher." Benett growled as he rushed at the opposite wall and slammed his in-obedient toy against it choking him. "I suggest you do exactly as you are told or I will cut off all of your lovely little limbs right now and leave you in a pool of your own blood." He snarled glaring at the younger male.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2012, 02:27:10 am »
Once again, Asher found himself slammed up against a wall--something that was happening an awful lot lately. Once again, he found himself dazed, head an explosion of pain, tight pressure against his throat that made him gasp for air he couldn't quite draw enough of. He kicked weakly, trying to find purchase on something to relieve the pressure but finding nothing but air beneath his feet. Too far. He'd pushed the guy way too far, but anger made him reckless and he'd been so close...

Unable to do much else, he managed a nod, anything to get him to let go.

Offline Nix

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2012, 02:43:23 am »
Asher looked so lovely when he was gasping for air and kicking weakly like that, he squeezed tighter despite the fact that the other nodded. "Next time you misbehave I will remove your left leg... then your right arm... then your right leg, and your left arm. Of course after those are out of the way I can still remove those pretty eyes and cut off your cock." He leaned forward to brush his lips against Asher's forehead and then pulled back releasing the younger male and letting him fall to the ground.

He took two steps back and stared at his naked toy. "Now start touching yourself."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2012, 07:45:27 pm »
Asher sank down to the cold tile floor, coughing and wheezing and reaching up with his hands to rub his throat. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Even he knew it wouldn't be wise to push him again, not yet, and his mind raced as he tried to come up with a plan. But nothing he could do was something he could do here; he had to wait until he was back in his room, or during mealtime, but right now...he just had to endure. Get through this session, get back in one piece, and see what he could do. Get it over with. The sooner it was done, the sooner he could leave.

He took deep breaths, heart pounding in panic, and stared up at Benett through his bangs, hands still rubbing his throat. "I am touchin' myself."

Offline Nix

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2012, 02:35:42 pm »
Benett was clearly starting to loose his patience and glared down at the younger male, not at all amused by Asher's interpretation of his command. "You can start masturbating now or I can make the test obsolete by cutting off your cock. I will give you 10 seconds to decide."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2012, 11:16:05 pm »
Asher opened his mouth, on the verge of another smartass remark--like shouldn't this happen somewhere a little more sterile? Where were the little hand wipes? Did he get a cup?--but the time was ticking, and even he knew he could only press so much. He only dared go too far. Even though he knew he would eventually die here, even though he knew one way or another he'd be tormented, he hadn't lost all sense of self-preservation.

Glaring up at Benett, he wrapped his hand around his cock and started to stroke himself. Years of living here had rid him of whatever shame he'd had prior to this life, but that didn't make this any easier to do, and with his nerves on edge and anger boiling within him, it was taking a while to grow hard.

One way or another, some day, he would get Benett back for this. For all of it. He would not leave this world until he had.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:46:34 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Nix

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2012, 09:56:12 am »
Benett's impatience was rising, but then finally the other started stroking his cock. Just in time too.

He stood there watching Asher's face, that glare. Benett glared back and stood there with his arms crossed to his chest. "Tell me about your last sexual experience, in detail."

There was no joking in Benett's tone. He was going to break Asher, break him down and mold him into the perfect toy.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2012, 01:01:51 am »
That request just about made Asher laugh, despite the situation. His last sexual experience? In detail.

Well. He asked for it, and he'd receive it.

"Alright," he said, breath coming a little quicker. He was still soft; it was difficult to perform under pressure, difficult to perform while genuinely pissed off and frightened. But he was getting there. "Was with my last roommate. I was givin' him a handjob, but right before he came, he started singin' the Ponies theme. Ya know the one. Threw me off, I couldn't finish 'im, but he begged so I jerked him off, got him to come..."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal