Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: For yooooou! [Rina!]  (Read 10372 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: For yooooou! [Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 09:49:24 pm »
"...How could I forget?" Asher muttered. Yeah, he remembered, all right. Mainly because Cassius had annoyed the fuck out of him. "But yeah. Dan needs to eat acid, and not the fun kind."

He flopped into one of the chairs. "I don't know why I even watch that. I wanna strangle half the characters. Oh yeah, speaking of strangling...how was that meeting with what's-her-bitch? The new Director?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 09:55:24 pm »
"She took me home and had the sleepover! There was games and I won and we had cake and I got lots of ice cream scoops and it was really good and we had sex and I got to sleep in her bed and take a shower and use her shampoo!" Cassius beamed, excited to remember the fun time he had had.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 10:08:21 pm »
Asher nodded along, only half listening, because it was the sort of inane thing he expected from--what? He looked at Cassius sharply, having almost missed part of what he'd said with it slipped in so innocuously between the ice cream and sleeping. In fact, he wasn't so sure he'd heard him correctly so he decided to clarify.

"You what?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 10:10:14 pm »
"I had cake and ice cream and fucked her and got to sleep in her bed and showered in her shower and used her shampoo and it was awesome!" Cassius beamed up at Asher.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 12:11:52 am »
"Back up. You fucked her?" Asher stared at Cassius, mouth open. "The new Director. You fucked her? What the fuck!"

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 12:12:56 am »
"Oh, she asked if I wanted too. She's very pretty and I liked her breasts." Cassius tilted his head, puzzled, "Is that bad?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 12:25:27 am »
"She--what? What the fuck?! Yeah, it's bad! The hell does she think this is? A fucking whore house? We're not her fucking whores!"

Jerking to his feet, he started to pace restlessly, angry and not quite sure why. Probably because he had already decided he hated her by virtue of being the Director, and probably because he found her treating the situation so...frivolously and lightly insulting. They were tortured daily here and here she was slutting about, fucking her specimens. How dare she.  

"And you!" he suddenly snapped, whirling on Cassius. "Don't you dare do that again. I don't care what she says. You don't fuck her."

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 12:28:10 am »
Cassius had no idea where the sudden anger had come from and he cringed back from Asher, looking scared and confused, "I'm sorry. She asked me too."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 12:37:21 am »
"Well you don't fucking have to do everything anyone asks! If she told you to stab yourself, would you?" Asher snapped, punctuating his words with a shove.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 12:39:58 am »
Cassius stumbled back, trying to figure out how to calm Asher down, "Um...yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. I didn't know it was bad."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 04:07:17 pm »
"NO! What's wrong with you?!" Asher yelled, grabbing Cassius by the shoulders and giving him a hard shake. "No! If she told you to stab yourself, you don't fucking do it! If someone tells you to hurt yourself, you don't! If someone tries to hurt you, you hurt them back! Fuck, Cass. You don't just fucking take it!"

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 10:32:49 pm »
Cassius whimpered, cringing back, panicked and unsure what to do. He didn't want to lie to Asher, but he didn't like saying no and he never, ever fought back, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 11:35:04 pm »
Fingers digging into Cassius's shoulders, Asher held him there for a moment, glaring at him. But as Cassius whimpered and cringed and apologized over and over, he released the kid with an irritated growl. "Whatever. Just don't fucking do it again."

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2011, 11:37:04 pm »
Cassius's hands twisted into his shirt, feeling panicked and scared. Once the aggression stopped, Cassius twitched slightly, his brain resetting to a happier place, to broken to deal with the bad things, "Hi!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2011, 11:55:58 pm »
Asher felt his shoulders slouch. Fuck. There he went again. "Yeah. Hi."

It he wasn't so used to the weird resetting Cassius did, it would have been bizarre and kind of freaky--and it had been way back in the day, once he'd realized the kid wasn't just fucking with him. Now, after three years, he just accepted it as a normal, if aggravating, part of his daily life. With a sigh, he turned away and headed across the room. He needed to put some distance between them before he punched him.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 11:58:19 pm »
"Asher?" Cassius trailed after Asher, one hand absently rubbing along a small cut he had there, "Are you okay?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 12:16:10 am »
"I'm fine," Asher answered without looking at Cassius, flopping into a chair and crossing his arms over his chest. "How much time do we got left?"

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 12:17:44 am »
Cassius looked up at the clock and blinked, a little puzzled at the time. He hadn't realized so much time had passed, "We still have half an hour before dinner. Do you think they'll have fries?"

Moving closer, Cassius sat at Asher's feet, leaning against his legs, fingers picking at the back of his hand.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2011, 12:38:09 am »
"Maybe. I don't really care--stop that." Leaning forward, Asher gave Cassius's hand a sharp smack. "Don't do that. You'll just make it worse."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 12:40:54 am »
"Sorry." Cass flinched at the smack, though it hadn't hurt much. He just hated Asher being angry with him, "I like when we get gravy with the fries. That's my favorite."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal