Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Where'd I go wrong? [Shizzy!]  (Read 6251 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Then you're a big cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 10:49:36 am »
As Mazz choked and rushed to the shore, Teidra could have sank into the water and vanished right then and there, not because she was embarrassed for flashing him, but because she'd done it again. It had been an accident, but...but still...she'd completely humiliated him yet again even after he'd just explained human things to her and to keep herself covered. She hadn't meant to...but it had still happened. There was no getting past that.

With a long sigh, she did her best to tie the strings back around her neck, double knotting them to be safe, checked to make sure her breasts were all in her top, and slowly picked her way back up to the shore, ears laid back, head bowed, and tail lowered like a scolded dog. She'd messed up again...

Bianca, on the other hand, was grinning behind her hand and trying hard not to laugh. Jeez, the guy was exciteable! She couldn't say she'd ever run into a guy that got bothered that easily, and didn't he say he was a doctor? Maybe he only dealt with male patients, because otherwise...that would be awkward. She nearly laughed again at the thought, far too focused on Mazz's face at that moment to notice anything else, and the truth was she didn't care about anything else. Pulling that little stunt had been, well...just a prank. It had been too tempting! The bikini strings had been right there, Mazz was right there...way too tempting! Granted, it had been a little mean, she'd admit, but she was a prankster by nature and had a hard time passing up a good opportunity.

...Of course, that tended to land her into trouble, too, but that was beside the point.

She was still trying not to laugh and feign innocence as Mazz practically curled in on himself on the shore and made an obvious attempt to get off the subject. Ahaha. Was he seriously having issues that badly? Jeez!

Clearing her throat, Bianca was about to speak and make some goofy reply when she finally noticed Teidra, who had taken a seat some distance behind Mazz, sitting indian-style with her chin resting in the palm of her hand. Er...she didn't look happy. In fact, she looked pretty miserable. But it had just been a little joke! Jeez! No harm done, right?

Bianca shifted from one foot to the other, the water swishing around her, before deciding to not make the comment she'd been about to make. Maybe she had gone a bit too far? After all, it wasn't like she knew them, they'd just met, and there was teasing and then there was teasing. Alright. Reining herself in. Embarrassment was amusing, but making someone look downright miserable, on the other hand, wasn't.

"Hm, about me? Oh, well, there isn't too much to say!" she said with a smile, pushing the little pang of guilt to a far corner of her mind. She flicked at the water idly. "Where I came from...hmm. Well do you mean where was I born or where did I just come from? Ah well, I'll just answer both. I was actually born on Earth. What a dump, no wonder I like to explore, eh? As for where I just came from, oh, just a little solar system not too many light years away. I've been planet hopping for a bit, and I came here to take a little break and recharge my metaphorical batteries. Never been here before, but I heard it was a quiet little place, so it sounded good to me."

That sounded about right.

"So, how'd you and Tuathi-girl end up together? Traveling together, of course. As platonic room-mates," she said with a wink, though it was meant in a more good-natured way than a suggestive one this time.

It was then that Teidra stood up, having been both brooding and waiting for her body to dry off, and reached behind herself to tug the hair tie out of her hair with a small wince. She tossed it over to Bianca, who caught it. "We're not mates. We can't be mates. Stop shaming Mazz. Mazz..." With a sigh, she walked around to his front and bowed deeply from the waist, hands in front of her and eyes closed. "I'm really, really sorry, Mazz. I keep messing up and...I'll...I'll make this better somehow. I don't yet know how, but I'm in your debt." Then she straightened, forced a crooked smile, and turned away. Clearly she took it for granted that someone else might not know what the heck she was talking about.

"I'll...um...go change for now. I can't be trusted wearing what I am now."

Bianca blinked several times as she re-tied her loose pigtail. "Oookay then."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

But...pumpkin is delicious!
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2007, 11:34:08 am »
Well that was a might odd wasn't it? Mazz noticed that Teidra was the one acting the most shamed right now. That didn't sit well with him. Had he done something wrong instead? Maybe he wasn't suppose to turn away from her? Was he supposed to compliment her instead? She certainly wasn't shy after all, she didn't seem to care that she had shown him her breasts, nor had the thong even phased her. Something must have gone wrong...argh, if only Bianca wasn't here he might be able to find out what was wrong, speak a little more open to her instead of this...having to hide everything.

Why was he hiding everything anyway?

Perhaps a little scared at this time. Many people knew about TRIM, and he hated that he was so heavily associated with them...he was looked at like he was a monster sometimes. He had been in a few fights here at the resort over that matter...

Bianca looked pleased as punch, like a cat that had gotten the canary, which was a little worrisome. She seemed too highly focused on the sexual nature of things, like the nurse thing, this whole...flashing incident...and the fact that he had ahm...been excited earlier. So much for a nice relaxing resort visit, he was going to have to deal with this Bianca more than he would have liked. She was the complete opposite of him though, unafraid, highly sexual, and yet...Teidra was almost the same way. Teidra was a bit skittish though, and while not sexual, she was more of an innocent pervert, who didn't know what shame was. Mixing it all together that they were both highly attractive (Most notably because of their hair and eye colour) things didn't really look good for him.

Hopefully Bianca or Teidra would just play along and get off this subject. He wished he could just burst into flame right now and disappear. That didn't seem to be happening so he would just...have to wait. Mazz looked over toward Teidra, his face still burning red as he made sure to keep his eyes up. She seemed more miserable than even he was!

Now he just felt horrible.

Probably almost looked it too.

"Oh...born on Earth." So then she would know what a sheep was...so was she a mutant? No...no he'd seen mutants before. This looked more like...like one of those druid crossings. A person who got too close to nature and ended up being one with nature. The result would be a child who was...half human and half animal. Even if there was no sex between the species, it could still happen he was told.  He didn't really want to go into that sort of subject really. "Ahh...yeah this...this is a good place to relax. Good vacation spot." Hopefully he could continue to bring Teidra here in the future, or maybe to some other galaxy for a nice stay at some of the other planets, resorts, or just...wherever that was away from TRIM.

"Well that's a bit of a story really we-" Suddenly Teidra interrupted him, causing him to look over at her with surprise. Wait? Ohh...room-mates...mates. HE almost didn't catch that for a moment. Mazz continued to stare as she just walked to him and bowed. "No Teidra!" His hand came out, grabbing her wrist gently to stop her. "It's...it's alright. I'm just..." How exactly did you sum it up? Well he wasn't good with nudity, he wasn't good around women, a life time of being told to be ashamed of his body from his parents and from everyone around him, coupled with the his job and what not...

"I'm not exactly good with...nudity and such. I know in your cultural there's...a lot less to be ashamed about but...with my upbringing it was...different. Human culture is just...very different. You didn't offend me or anything and...while I am ashamed I just...you don't have to go change alright? Everything is under control." All this talking and such had actually helped to ah...alleviate his problem. "Besides, it was an accident, the string came loose and...Bianca is just a little blunt...well...perh aps not as blunt as you are but if you understood human colloquialisms and double entendres you might...know that she's a bit like you." Of course, Mazz preferred Teidra.

Teidra at least didn't know what she did wrong.

Mazz then pulled Teidra down suddenly to sit beside him, one arm going around her shoulder and running his other hand through her wet hair for a moment. "So just stay here will you? Bianca is...curious about us." This was more of a platonic gesture than anything. Her kind was highly physical, so he hoped that being close to her like this and using some soothing gestures would help to calm her a bit and make her feel better. "Ahem. Alright Bianca...about us." Well how to manoeuvre this so it wasn't really a lie, but at the same time didn't tell her the full truth.

"Like I said I'm a doctor, Teidra was one of my patients. She...didn't have a home, so I took her in until I can get her back to her planet safely. There's...a bit of an embargo you could say on her kind." He kept his arm somewhat about her, his hand moving up and down her back in slow circular motions. He had to keep that in mind. Be physical, be calm, soothing, nice. "So I invited her to just live with me, so she stays at my place, helps me around the house, I make sure she's healthy, and well...my company told me that I work too much and that I needed a vacation so they sent me here. I couldn't leave Teidra there, so I decided to take her with me." At least she hadn't asked him about his life growing up...it was a little strange to say the least.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

We're talking rotten pumpkin.
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 08:07:06 pm »
Teidra jumped at Mazz's exclamation and then gasped when he grabbed her wrist, stopping in her tracks. At that moment all she really wanted to do was escape and change, because at that moment she felt like it was the only way she could stop causing him shame. If the problem was her body, she'd cover it up. She didn't understand why humans were so bothered by something so completely natural, but it wasn't her place to complain or judge. The fact of the matter was that she was causing him to stumble, so she would remove the source of his stumbling. She wasn't among other Tuathi now, either, but among humans and, thus, she had to live by human rules and human customs. That was simply how things went and what she was brought up knowing. It was the polite, proper, and honorable thing to do.

But he obviously wanted her to stay, and so she held still, nibbling on her bottom lip and watching him guiltily. Her body was tense, but it gradually started to relax as he spoke, as he assured her that he wasn't offended, that he understood the differences between their cultures, and that it was all an accident. "Yes...it was an accident. I wouldn't do that on purpose, not now that I know how it makes you feel," she agreed quietly, and laughed weakly and shook her head when he said Bianca was like her. "Oh no, she's not much like me at all. She's shaming you on purpose, Mazz. I may be blunt, but I don't--ah!"

She gasped again when Mazz pulled her down beside him, and she had been on the verge of protesting when he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and began to run his other hand through her hair. Her protests died on her tongue, her body going still and her eyes widening in surprise for a moment, before she slowly began to relax. Mazz...was holding her? For a few seconds she was too stunned by this turn of events to move, but then finally and carefully, as though testing the waters, she leaned a little against him...and then a little more, though she was still a bit rigid. Teidra didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, but at the same time it was Mazz that had initiated this.

So obviously he was okay with this? Or did he just want to make her feel better?

She listened idly as he spoke, as he told their story but altered it for obvious reasons, but it wasn't long before she was only half listening. Mazz's hand was moving along her back in soothing, circular motions, and her eyes began to drift shut. It had been so long since someone had held her like this...

She hadn't realized how much she'd missed it, or how lonely she'd really felt.

With a soft sigh, she leaned her head against Mazz's shoulder and, whether Mazz wanted it or not, she wrapped both arms around his midsection and cuddled a little closer to him. If she'd had any doubts that he'd forgiven her, this cleared it all right up, but she'd still have to ask him if this meant she was cleared of her debt. That could wait, though. For now she was just happy because, even if he'd explained human things to her already, it still felt like he'd just finally fully accepted her.

In fact, she was so happy that Mazz would probably be able to feel--and hear--the gentle vibrations emanating from her chest. She was purring.

Bianca had waded out of the water while Mazz and Teidra got all cuddly, and she took a seat in the sand across from them as Mazz explained how they wound up together. She watched them cuddle, grinning all the while, and when he finished she gave a little giggle.

"Awww! That's so cuuute!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "A doctor-patient relationship! Aww. And by relationship I mean friendship, of course. Friendships are a type of relationship, and I know how touchy you two get about this 'mate' thing. Methinks you doth protest too much, but that's beside the point! Anyway. That's really adorable. And quite kind of you, Doctor Mazz. Boy, I wish all my old doctors were like that, taking me on vacations and stuff like that. But they weren't much for small talk, they were kind of jerks. Just hooked me up to the stirrups, shoved on the gloves, and pried me open. Always had cold hands, too, the bastards. But that's probably TMI. They were never cute like you, either," she said, tapping her chin.

"But that's beside the point. Anyway, adorable story. And you know, I suppose, now that I look at you two, it was probably silly to assume you're mates. I mean seriously, is she purring? And you're like petting her. It's more like she's your pet. A little lost kitten you brought in out of the cold. D'aaw," Bianca said with a smile.

Teidra's eyes fluttered open and she almost giggled, but instead clamped a hand over her mouth. Wow. Was Bianca spot-on or what?

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Why would they be rotten? Pumpkin pies are delicious...
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 09:58:41 pm »
Mazz knew he had to relax, that he had to just...well chill out a little bit to say the least. She didn't deserve this, she really didn't. She was used to a whole lot more contact, and to a lot more freedom, and here he was just...making her his pet, stifling her. He could do this though, he could relax...He just had to look at it a different way. Like a Tuathi! Not like a human. He was a little scared about it, but at the same time, he could just take it really slowly. Hopefully Teidra would also learn to be a little...well human in return. Really the whole physical thing just was different, usually people weren't this...physical unless they were in a serious relationship.

Well, that's how he saw it anyway, every person was different.

Mazz nodded slowly, smiling calmly at her. She looked so tense and so guilty for that matter. It was adorable really, though it scared him because she was...well labled as a pet...and she was acting sort of like it too. He felt...that really scared him, that's all there was to it. He didn't want to treat her like a pet, he wanted to treat her like she was a human being...er...well it was all relative! Yeah. Ahem. "Exactly, it was just an accident. I know you wouldn't do that. You're not that kind of person after all." Bianca was, and thankfully she was keeping her breasts covered, because he could not handle that much all in one day. "Yeah, she is shaming me on purpose isn't she?" He shot Bianca a rather disapproving look before going back to paying attention to her.

Like a deer in the headlights though when he held onto her. She just seemed to sit there with him, stunned. That felt kinda nice, knowing that he could surprise her this much. He didn't feel too bad with her leaning against him, it was nice, she was warm, and she was familiar at least. He wasn't sure he could let Bianca do something like this.

Ugh, she'd make it sexual no doubt.

Teidra was keeping her comments to herself thankfully during the story. Perhaps she understood he couldn't just say everything out loud, tell her everything about them...or...as he glanced at her, he figured she was barely listening. Did rubbing her back really do all this for her? Ah whatever, at least she was happy. Hrm. Maybe he'd inquire later about her sleeping alone...maybe it really was hurting her, not having someone there with her.

No! Best not to think of that right now.

There was a sudden pressure as he looked down to the arms about his midsection. Well that was unexpected. At least he wasn't excited anymore. He felt sort of relaxed with her hugging him, she was warm and this was soothing. Well if this didn't show her that he had forgiven her for accidentally flashing him, well then nothing could! Well at least he hoped so. Maybe it would be smarter to just tell her...maybe.

There was something suddenly strange about her. It was...it felt like his muscles were twitching...no...no she was...It was Teidra! She was purring! That...alright that wasn't something he expected. He knew cats purred...elephants did too...and a few other creatures were able to purr but...Teidra? That...well that wasn't something he expected.

"Yeah...er...well her people are a physical race." However she kept talking, at first he blushed because she said he was quite kind...and then...because of what she said. Great. He knew what that meant too. The blush changed once more, deeper as she said he was cute. "Eh heh..yeah just...a little too much Bianca. I didn't...I really didn't need to hear those things. Too late to go back on that though." Mazz sighed, shaking his head and trying to clear the blush from his face, and the mental pictures. After all, she was in a wet bathing suit at this time, it wasn't that hard to...er...imagine that whole thing. He coughed uncomfortably, his blush slowly disappearing finally. Whew. Alright.

"Eh heh, the Tuathi are a little bit animalistic Bianca. They crave attention." How the hell did she get that? He had to be careful, what kind of a deviant would he look like if he admitted that he had...made her a pet. She'd probably try to report him or something like that. "Well, she had no one when I met her, so I suppose she kind of like a little lost kitten." At least that part he could admit to that sort of thing. Just...he didn't really need to go into that. Ugh, this was going in a very strange direction...Mazz looked down toward Teidra with a small smile as she moved her hand suddenly to her mouth.

"So Bianca uh..." Mazz shifted a little, his head turning to look at her with a small, nervous smile on his face. "Any idea what we should do to kill time till dinner? Just need something for us to do. Maybe go to the recreation room and play one of the games there or watch some TV perhaps...they've got something like forty five movie channels here..." Plus if Bianca was right about it being mostly old people, they wouldn't be down there watching movies. They loved the hot tubs during the day, the relaxing outdoor games, and then bed at seven or so.

Though, if they were going to the recreation rooms, he was definitely changing. He didn't...really want Teidra lounging on him while they were scantily clad. And who knew what Bianca would be up to. The couches were meant to have people sit close after all...

Ugh.

Why was this happening to him? He could...he could go with Bianca...or he could go with Teidra. Hm. Or he could just take one of those hormone stiffening injections that stopped his rampant hormones from going all out, and he wouldn't think about sex for the rest of the time! Nah. That was stupid.

He had a shot after all...right?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

It'd be rotten just to torment you~
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2007, 09:56:09 pm »
"Physical, eh? Animalistic? Huh. Sounds hot. Guess doggy-style was the way to go then! Swimming-wise, of course," Bianca said with a wink, all too amused at Mazz's blushing. Poor guy, maybe she should ease up on him a bit before he burst a vessel nd bled to death? Bah, she couldn't help it! She was drawn to shy people like a fly to honey, just because they were so damned hilarious to be around. They were so easily flustered! So easy to get a, heh, rise out of. It was a lot more entertaining than being around someone that didn't respond at all to her jokes, like those folks that just sort of rolled their eyes or asked her if she was still six years old. People that actually laughed about it and joked back, or people that got all exasperated and red-faced...they were the best.

Of course, she also had no idea of what she'd just said regarding the "pet" thing. It was a casual comment, just another joke, and Teidra kept her mouth wisely shut about it. Teidra knew the pet thing bothered him, he'd explained it to her. It had bothered her, too, at first because she'd been afraid that she was going to be treated poorly, like a slave, but that hadn't turned out to be the case at all. He treated her with respect, and only collared her when they had to go out in public and maintain the charade.

That was another reason she was really glad that they could be away from TRIM for a while. Not only could she go outside and walk on actual soil, but she could be herself out in public. No collars, no leashes (even if they were invisible)...it was nice. The petting was nice, too, and she was glad--even if still surprised--that Mazz was doing this. She would have liked to return the favor, too, but she just kept her arms wrapped around his midsection and her head rested against his shoulder. She didn't want to freak him out because he'd explained that physical affection made him uncomfortable. So while he seemed all right doing this to her...she didn't want to scare him.

Hrm. But it seemed wrong for only him to do that, especially because physical affection was meant to be shared.

Bianca grinned over at Mazz as he spoke, then shrugged. "Well, sure, any of those sound good. Better get out of the sun, anyway. I think I got a little burned," she said, lifting the left shoulder strap to check her skin. There was a definite mark there, the skin beneath it being a lot lighter than the rest of her skin, which did look a little on the pink side. "Baaah. Must've missed a spot. Anyway!" She let the strap snap back into place. "A movie would be a good way to kill time, eh? They last an hour or two, plenty of time to rest up, relax, maybe get to know each other a little more..."

Teidra smiled. "That sounds fun. Do they have cartoons? What kinds of games do they have?"

"...Eh. I'm sure they have cartoons, but why wouldja wanna watch those? That's the kid stuff. We should see if there're any comedies or action flicks. As for games...it's an arcade of sorts. Lotsa simulators, virtual reality stuff, some crazy dance game..." Bianca shrugged. "We'll probably have the place to ourselves! Hell, if the movies suck we could still just talk. But we should probably go in now, because the sunscreen bottle lied and was so not a fifty SPF! Bastards."

Teidra just gave a little smile and nodded, thinking it was probably best to agree. Huh. Cartoons. Kid stuff? Well, Mazz had explained it, but she didn't really care. They were funny and she liked them better than the live action programs. Some of those shows were so...graphic, with blood and death. Even if Mazz had explained that it wasn't real and no one was really hurt, it still bothered her a lot. It brought up a lot of unpleasant memories, it reminded her of the Others, she just...she preferred watching the cartoons. It was obvious those weren't real, and whenever someone got smashed, blown up, shot, or cut up, they just magically repaired themselves. No blood, no one died, it was all comical. That was nice.

"Just no scary movies," Teidra said quietly, then blinked when she realized she'd started to trail her hand lightly up and down Mazz's back, imitating his own motions. She quickly stopped and started to pull away, biting her bottom lip nervously. "I'm sorry, Mazz. Is...is that okay?" She didn't want to weird him out.

Anonymous

;-; Then I shall get ferraro rocher chocolate!
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 02:11:54 am »
His face only got redder and a rather annoyed groan passed his lips. How could anyone be so...so...vulgar like this? She was cute though so...he just had to really let it all slide. If it got under skin there would be a little too much trouble, and he wasn't really sure what it was at this time. "Alright, those were the wrong words and I guess I'm paying for them now." Life was actually gonna be...sort of fun Mazz mused. Sure this was all a little uncomfortable but at the same time...well refreshing really. Teidra and Bianca were really the breath of fresh air Mazz needed, something to break him from his habits. Even though they flustered and maybe scared him a little bit from their...bluntness.. .

And her rather scary guessing for that matter.

How she managed to pinpoint exactly what Teidra was he'd never know but...at least they weren't really confirming that, Bianca would be really none the wiser. If she...well if she found out he'd explain it to her. Hopefully she wouldn't...well not like he cared if she liked him or not of course...but he didn't want her thinking ill of him. Who knows what rumours would spread...ugh. Luckily when he registered here, he listed Teidra as Guest +1 instead of pet...

Ahem. Still. He would in way shape or form ever admit that she was a pet, at least...not to anyone that wasn't a higher ranking TRIM employee of course. Eh heh. It just made sense!

"I've got a skin regenerator back in my hotel room if you need it, it'll regenerate the epidermis and fix the skin cells." If she noticed, Mazz was watching her as she checked it, he looked perhaps a little hungry. It was subconscious though, he barely noticed what he was doing. It just didn't register with him at this time. However something broke his stare. She actually baaaah'd like a sheep! He grinned slightly. "Well then baaaah to that." Now he had something that he could hold over her! Somewhat, who knows right?

"I don't really remember much here but...I uh...I remember the dance simulation for that matter, and I also remember a few of the simulators as well." He coughed uncomfortably as he shifted in the sand. He might have had a...high score on the dance machine. MLT on the machine...it wasn't the highest score of course but it was up in the top five at least. Sometimes there was just nothing that he could do here but just...entertain himself. Now though he had Teidra and now Bianca was here as well...

Just as long as he kept it...clean.

"Cartoons actually sounds kind of nice." He knew why she wanted cartoons. They didn't scare her. Whatever happened to her on Re'unis, she had been scared of things...he had tried to watch some classic horror movies with her, old movies that were horribly cheesy and yet they still scared her. However, she liked cartoons, they didn't bother her, she smiled a lot from that and she laughed...he liked to hear her laugh. It was...sort of nice, having her around the house when she was in a good mood. Not to mention during that month she didn't get...irritable or moody like some woman would from their ah...monthly time.

He was still waiting for that to happen, because he had no idea what she would turn out like. He hoped she'd just be a little weepy.

"Yeah, no scary movies, that's fine by me." Maybe action, those weren't too bad by him, they were kind of...ah! What the hell was going on! It was...kind of nice...He quickly realized what it was. It was Teidra, rubbing his back. He looked over to her, suddenly smiling at her. "No it's...it's fine Teidra. Thanks." Slowly though Mazz stood up, helping Teidra and then Bianca up. "Alright well...Teidra and I will go change, and we'll meet you in the recreation room.

It was only twenty minutes later and Mazz was walking with Teidra down the hallway of the hotel. He had gotten dressed in a simple button up shirt with short sleeves and a pair of white pants with a drawstring. He didn't wear slacks much with...with a zipper there were a lot of bad times with that. Ahem. He had his arm draped casually about Teidra, his soft sandals making very little noise on the marble floor. Turning into a room it was indeed empty of anyone. Though it was a large room, with various chairs and couches around some rather impressive flat TVs along walls, and there were various machines and strange simulators. There was also that accursed dancing machine by a corner. They had upgraded so more than two people could dance, it looked like four people could now. Ugh.

Still...the simulators looked interesting. He might have to try them out later! However right now it was movie time. Picking up one of the remotes from the table and taking a seat on the couch, right in the middle of it, knowing that he'd have...two people with him after all. Turning on the TV he started flipping through the channels, looking for something that Teidra would like. Hm. There were some good cartoons, expertly drawn ones, he couldn't remember what they were called, but they were more professional than the normal silly ones. "How about one of these Teidra? They're a little more serious than the cartoons you're used to but no one get hurts. Looks like this one is about Vampires, Demons, and Angels. Could be good yeah?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

And I'll get truffles!
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2007, 12:30:47 am »
Teidra headed down to the recreation room with Mazz, tail wagging idly. Her own arm was looped around Mazz's waist as they walked and she'd also changed out of her swim suit and into some casual clothes: a pair of shorts that reached mid-thigh and a tube top. She was wearing the rubber booties on her hooves, as well, and was currently enjoying the fact that Mazz was being so touchy lately, even after all of her mess-ups. Perhaps it was even more perplexing that he was being affectionate after everything she'd done, even if they had been accidents. Ah, it was so hard to read his signals sometimes, though! They were all so confusing...mixed signals, and she wasn't sure how to interpret them.

Still, she'd learned. When she'd gotten changed this time, she hadn't changed on the spot like she normally would have. She had gathered up her clothes, gone into the bathroom, and shut the door to get changed in there. It was a little strange; she felt oddly awkward doing that, a little ashamed like there was something wrong with her and that was why nudity weirded him out, but she knew it wasn't her. Mazz had explained that he wasn't good with nudity because of his upbringing, and she couldn't help but wonder how he'd been raised. How could a person's most natural state be shameful? Did humans never see themselves in the mirror?

It was all too weird. Oh well. She would still respect his wishes no matter what, and that was all there was to it.

As Mazz took a seat in the middle of the couch, Teidra sat down to the right of him and, after a small pause, she scooted a little closer and leaned her head against his shoulder. Hopefully he didn't mind that, though if he did of course she'd move. As usual, the gesture was completely platonic, though. "Hmm? Oh, that's fine, Mazz," she said when Mazz stopped on a channel with an animated program of some sort. It looked a little more realistic, but it was still drawn and still very clearly fake. "I don't mind that. They're not real people, and it does sound interesting!" Even though she did shift even closer to Mazz, cuddling up against him. Demons and vampires? Ick...

"Hey, nice! That's a good one, I saw it when it first came out," came a familiar voice from behind them.

Bianca had finally come down, hooves clicking on the marble floor. It had been a little more difficult to see her hooves when they'd been on the beach, as they'd been partially buried in the sand, but they were cloven like Teidra's--though they were much smaller and more dainty, quite unlike Teidra's large, sharp hooves. She was wearing a simple brown sun dress that stopped just above her knees with thin straps that seemed to like to slip down off her shoulders. It had a red mushroom pattern on it, and Bianca wore a couple of cheap plastic bracelets on her left wrist. Her hair was still in the loose side pigtails, though it was now dry and fluffy.

She hadn't taken Mazz up on his offer to use the skin regeneration device, quite adamant that the minor sunburn would eventually heal and turn into a tan. It wasn't bad, anyway, and she'd rubbed some aloe lotion on it back at her room.

There were more effecient treatments, certainly, but she preferred to go the natural, botanical route. That's just how she'd always been!

"Sweet, you even saved me a seat!" Bianca said with a grin as she skirted around the couch. Her smile turned wry as she noted that Mazz was conveniently positioned right in the center of the couch. Iiinteresting. Was that a strategic move? There was no way she was going to believe it was coincidental. the guy was so skittish, she half expected him to take a seat near the arm and use Teidra as a shield. "Well, don't mind if I join ya," she said before plopping down on Mazz's left, smoothing out her dress once she'd gotten comfortable and crossing one leg over the other in a surprisingly demure manner.

"Ah, love this one. There's a pretty hot scene toward the end between the angel and the vampire, too. Ah! But I didn't say anything. Sorry about the spoiler, but it doesn't give anything away and--"

"Shhh..." Teidra whispered, eyes fixed on the screen and still cuddled up to Mazz.

Bianca blinked at that subtle order, then shrugged. "Right, right. Being quiet," she said before she shifted sideways onto the couch so she could stretch her legs out on the couch a little. Then she also leaned her head against Mazz's shoulder. "Ahh, cuddle piles. You'll keep us safe from the big bad vampires and demons, eh, Mazz?"

Anonymous

Pffft, you would! Truffle bish.
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2007, 03:02:50 pm »
Well, he wasn't too pleased about the attire, short of a full body outfit like a professional scientist's outfit that they wore at TRIM was just enough cloth for Mazz. Anything else was too much skin. To put it gently really, Mazz had a hair pin trigger when it came to sexual things. His mother had been very strict about that sort of thing...even after she had explained the ah...birds and the bees to him, he still believed he had been a test tube baby from the way she behaved. Still, in only one month, Teidra was managing to slowly pull Mazz from that strange grip. One half of his brain told him to do something impulsive and to be more accepting, while the other wanted to chide her for her...naive nature and innocent perverse ways.

At least this time she had gotten changed in the bathroom, he couldn't have dealt with that at this time.

Mazz was conflicted as Teidra sat beside him and scooted closer. Of course his arm was still about her shoulder, holding her close against him but...he wasn't sure what he felt. It was supposed to all just be platonic. They were friends. Not even close to benefits...well...h e wasn't sure about that part, normal friends didn't change in front of each other and...probably didn't get aroused by them either. No doubt to Teidra this was all normal platonic stuff, things the Tuathi had been engrained with but for him it was...well he was human. "Well alright then, we'll watch-" Mazz's head swivelled as a voice cut in suddenly.

It was Bianca.

She looked...a little...better really. The ah...The dress she wore cause his mouth to become a bit dry and he had to lick his lips. "You made it, I was wondering if you were gonna show." She looked...well she looked like a sheep person. He kinda liked it. It was different, it was out of the norm, it was a strange change of pace from the regular stuff he was sued to. Her hair looked almost exactly like wool, it was fluffy but still had that rough aspect to it. Her skin seemed a little tanned though, burnt here and there maybe, she should have used the skin regenerator but...

He wasn't a scientist here, he could just order her to.

Matter of fact, he liked the fact she said no to him. It was a great change! She actually said no to him. She actually was able to say no to him. Truly this was a vacation full of simple pleasures for Mazz and...maybe some strange complex and utterly confusing pleasures as well. "What? Er...yeah. Sure." Well alright, so Mazz picked the couch that was really more of a love seat, that would sort of make it so they had to sort of ah...snuggle up to him. "No not at all...join away." As if he could really stop her, or for that matter, like he actually wanted to stop her.

Oh no, that would be rude after all, and no matter how...dispositioned he was to her lifestyle, she was still to be treated like a proper lady, just as his parents had taught him. Respect and help those you can. He hadn't...really been helping many people lately, save for Teidra but...this wasn't the time nor place to get into his failings.

Mazz was about to say something to Bianca about being quiet but Teidra suddenly spoke up instead and shushed her. He forgot about that with Teidra...she was a strange one. She had no focus, she couldn't multi-task. Mainly he believed it was her deerish sort of...animalism? They were always looking out for predators, so they never focused on one thing. Sadly this was something Mazz couldn't, and didn't want to break. There were two reasons really. The first being that...well there was the hope that he would get her back to her home planet.

If he got her there, and she wasn't looking out for...for predators...best not to go down that path at this time. And just in general, she seemed to always get captured or some such. After all, she had been kidnapped on Libra rather quickly, she had let her guard down and trusted people too much.

Mazz looked over toward Bianca who was suddenly leaning up against him and he sighed. Great. Now here he was stuck in the middle. If anyone came into the room it would be...it would be a strange sight. You had one woman who seemed content but utterly focused on the movie while snuggled up to one side, while another woman seemed more content to bug the person in the middle...and the man in the middle who looked a bit uncomfortable and really...well he just looked a little out of it. He still couldn't get over the fact that they all had the same coloured hair and eye colour really. That was probably the strangest part of it all. White hair, green eyes...yet different species. "Shh Bianca. Just want the movie." Without really even realizing it though, his other arm moved so he could bring Bianca closer to him, wrapping his arm about her.

For a man who wasn't comfortable with contact, he seemed to be the king of contact right now. Strange how that worked. He was just trying to be nice!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

I like to think of myself as more of a pimp.
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2007, 09:50:03 pm »
[...if this is crappy or doesn't make sense, I blame my sickness. Dx]

Indeed, Teidra had trusted people far too much on the space station. They were humans, and from what she knew of humans, they didn't kill and eat other humanoids. With that worry out of the way, she'd believed the best of them and felt quite safe; Tuathi didn't steal from each other, they had honor, and they didn't kill or hurt each other save in rare circumstances--which resulted in exile. There was no kidnapping; only predators kidnapped. It had never once occurred to her that there was a different sort of predator lurking among the humanoids, not the sort that raped and butchered, but the sort that would literally sell out others for their own benefit.

And she'd learned since then from her own experiences and from watching TV that a lot of humans were quite nasty, that some of them were predators--the only difference was they didn't eat their prey. But that was only some of them, and perhaps that made it even scarier. On her planet, you knew who was bad and who was good, who was a predator and who wasn't just based off their species. Here it was a lot different. You never knew. Mazz wasn't, of course, and she really wasn't too worried about it because she was with him, after all.

He was a male, and males were the protectors and leaders in Tuathi society. She felt safe.

Especially cuddled up to him like this now, watching a movie that was clearly not real but was still a little scary--still, he had his arm around her, and that felt nice. The sucking blood from necks thing was a little...that was a bit disturbing. But it was just fantasy so that was all right. The "demons" were pretty creepy, too, but she really liked the angels. They were nice. Without even really realizing it, she nuzzled her cheek against his shoulder and wrapped both arms around his middle. For the most part she was relaxed, but whenever the film grew tense, she tensed with it.

She jumped a few times, too. Well, more than a few times. Stuff kept popping up in the movie, and she couldn't help it if she was jumpy. Sudden movements tended to trigger that response--it was a survival thing.

On Mazz's other side, Bianca couldn't have been more relaxed. Mazz hadn't objected to her sitting beside them and he had put his arm around her--that was unexpected, all things considered. She did roll her eyes when Teidra told her to hush and Mazz agreed, but then she just contented herself with cuddling up to Mazz, much like Teidra. Hmm...this was interesting. The guy seemed so nervous before, now he had his arm around her, and she had to bite back a grin. Seemed like the cat was in the bag if she'd earned his trust this early on.

Now she would just need to find out what ship was theirs and when they were leaving. That could make or break this whole deal. Blech.

But for now, she focused on the movie and--

"Eep!" Bianca jumped when Teidra let out a little yelp when some vampire or something suddenly appeared, and then she grinned when the girl squeezed Mazz as though for reassurance. Hmm...right. Some guys really did like being the big, bad protectors. Maybe she should pull off the damsel act, too, since he seemed to like that girl well enough. At least...he didn't seem intimidated by Teidra like he did with her.

...Except, that would have only worked if it was a scary part in the movie. It actually wasn't. It was the...ah, intimate scene.

This should be interesting.

"Oh, this is the good part," Bianca said with a grin, lightly stroking Mazz's arm. "I always did have a thing for polar opposites getting it on. It's pretty hot. Nice dynamics and all that," she murmured before laughing. "Heh heh...come to think of it...the angel guy kinda looks like you, Mazz. Lookit that. White hair. Too bad this scene is so short and censored."

Teidra had relaxed again and was watching the screen curiously, blinking blankly as the angel and the vampire, well, made out. "Um...what are they doing...?" she whispered, nudging Mazz lightly. Luckily for Mazz the scene ended after a few breast gropes and when the clothes started coming off and the film switched to the morning after--which left Teidra even more confused. They looked happy in the morning, waking up in bed beside each other, but it had looked to her like the vampire female was attacking the angel male. Only...not. The angel hadn't really been fighting back, and it was sort of weird to attack with kisses. Still, it had seemed aggressive to her.

"I don't get it...why are they happy? Weren't they fighting? But they were friends, then they were fighting, now they're happy again? But they're enemies...she's a predator. How could they be friends and...I don't get it." Augh, it was confusing!

Bianca was silent for a few moments as what Teidra said registered. Then she burst out laughing. "Wait wait, you're kidding, right?" she managed to get out, unable to believe that someone who had so bluntly pointed out Mazz's penis issues was seriously asking something like that. Did she seriously not know what sex was if she'd pointed out that? "They made out and had sex. I thought it was pretty obvious, if only implied."

"...That was sex...? That...didn't look like it...it looked like strange fighting..." Teidra said, still staring at the screen. "This movie is weird."

"Tell me she's kidding, Mazz," Bianca said, looking over at him and raising her eyebrows.

Anonymous

xDD Pimpette you mean! Pimpette!
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2007, 10:46:49 pm »
Yes, perhaps he was a little calmer about the whole touching thing. Maybe his hormones were getting the better of him at this point? He had cut himself off from society, led himself to an isolation of sorts because of his work, but now there were people. People! They wanted to be around him, they wanted to be with him! They wanted him to touch them and to be close with them and...and it seemed like a good idea! He didn't...he didn't really expect it really go anywhere, at least with Bianca it could.

He was still wary about starting any relationship other than friendship with Teidra.

She was wrapped pretty tightly about him. How could she not have feelings? Even just...slightly romantic feelings? Probably because her people had no idea about romance, or at least, they didn't really delve too much into romance. They had their mating season, everyone was a community, and that was it. Hard to really be romantic when your species delved into a frenzied orgy once a year, and you had to fight tooth and nail for survival.

Maybe he could teach her about romance? or just...put on soap operas every day for her to watch.

Yeah, that would be better.

Every time Teidra jumped a little, Mazz would shake with a small start, not expected it either. However Teidra seemed to almost leap from her spot. It was kind of cute really but...if he thought too much into it then it wasn't as adorable. Still. He was trying to focus more on the movie. At least everyone was pleased right? Teidra seemed to like the movie, and the closeness while Bianca just seemed to like the closeness of it all.

The only reason he wasn't too nervous right now was the fact that he had clothes on, that they all had some degree of clothes on. Mazz had made sure to dress casually but at the same time...inconspicuou sly. Just in case he had another er...moment of excitement, it wouldn't be that noticeable. Uncomfortable as hell of course but not noticeable...depend ing on the circumstance.

Suddenly though everyone jumped during the movie. Well, Teidra yelped, Bianca jumped, and his heart pounded furiously as he also gave a start. What the hell just happened there? "Wow ah...didn't see that coming." Mazz coughed, shifting in his seat as he pretended to try and get comfortable again. Well, maybe not pretended...they had all jumped after all! Plus he noticed that with them like this, they all kept their body heat together. It was...well it wasn't cold but he did like to be warmed up, and there was nothing like being warmed up like this.

Mazz's face began to blush as he realized what part of the movie they were at. To him, it was obvious as to what was going to happen. Sometimes you can just see the romance scenes coming...and with cartoons like this, censorship was a bit more lax so they could...go into more detail. He had seen a few shows like this before...they had been interesting.

"They're not...totally polar opposites...if the demon and angel had an affair then it would be..." Mazz coughed uncomfortably, noting the sudden affectionate rubbing of his arm. What the hell was she up to anyway? She was trying to egg him on perhaps, or trying to arouse him? He didn't really know. "A lot of people seem to have white hair." Mazz muttered to himself quietly as he tried not to get too...entangled into the scene. However that wasn't the case for him as he crossed his legs slowly, trying to make it seem casual.

Ugh. Worse...position ever.

Sitting down, caught between two women like this. That just wasn't fair at all. Mazz twitched slightly at Teidra's nudge and question. He squirmed a bit, trying to just...mentally project his thoughts at Teidra, hoping she'd understand what just happened. Yeah. That didn't work because he wasn't that lucky and a psychic. "No Teidra they weren't...they weren't fighting it...they...they were..." Bianca's laughter saved him from some embarrassing answers thankfully, and he was actually glad to have her there for that time...and of course then she went on to explain it.

"She doesn't...understand Bianca. You have to remember for um...for the Tuathi it's...it's all about erm...well there is no passion...it's all technical and by the book." Oh hell his face must have been redder than a cherry by now and he was stammering with his words. Not to mention his pants were uncomfortably tight at this time, but damn if he hadn't double knotted the drawstring and worn a belt just in case. His pants weren't going nowhere. Going the bathroom might be a bit of trouble but he'd burn that bridge when he got to it.

"So er...can we just go back to watching the movie please?" It was almost over, but he wanted to get away from this subject. It was just too...unpleasant for that matter. How did some people do this? Squished between two women, after watching a somewhat pleasant love scene, and all the while your blood flow diverted south of the border so to speak...some men must just have a willpower of steel.

Granted he couldn't act on anything, as he wasn't sure what would get him labled a pervert from who and what...and he really didn't want to be known as the TRIMmer who got kicked off the planet for having a public threesome. Oh he'd never be able to live that down, no matter how far he ran!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Oh! Right! I knew that!
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2008, 08:29:55 pm »
[Sorry this took so long! Dx And sorry if it's crap! Ahhh!]

If Mazz thought he was being subtle with the leg crossing, well...he was. Most people might have missed that cue, but Bianca couldn't help but be suspicious. He'd proven to be rather sensitive to certain things, and given the nature of the scene and how easily he was ruffled, Bianca wouldn't be surprised if even that did it for him. Amused, yes, but not surprised. She smirked a little and may have made some comment about it, but luckily for him Teidra's questions had saved the day.

For the moment, at least.

Fortunately for Mazz, Teidra was oblivious to Mazz's discomfort--not to mention the reason behind his squirming. She did frown at both he and Bianca when he said that the Tuathi were without passion, though, her tail flicking irritably. "We're not without passion, I have passion. You have to have passion for living to survive long on Ren'unis, for one. But I'm passionate about a lot of things. So are other Tuathi..." she said with a slight grumble, unaware of how ironic that statement was. Mazz was right, after all. When it came to Tuathi and mating, it was for reproduction and not pleasure, so Mazz was correct when he said it was without passion, and Teidra was only confirming that by completely missing that he was referring to sex.

Sure, while there were those Tuathi that Bonded and had romantic relationships, they were few and far between. Most Tuathi simply couldn't understand that sort of relationship or see a point to it--or they didn't want to, because getting that deeply attached to someone could only be painful in the end.

Bianca had stopped chuckling and was instead staring at the two with raised eyebrows, disbelief plastered on her face. "Wait, you guys're serious?" she asked, looking back and forth between them while Teidra just frowned at her. "So what, you mean it's all just like..." She made a crude motion with her hands, creating a circle with the thumb and index fingers of her left hand and inserting two fingers from her right hand into it. "...That? And that's it? Wham, bam, thank you ma'am? No foreplay? Well, that's lame. And kinda sad. And you haven't been tempted to show her the light, Mazz? Rut her good and proper? Jeez, man, are you really male?" Bianca asked, playfully slapping his arm.

"Of course he's male, he--" Teidra stopped abruptly, remembering herself. Right. No mentioning anatomy and the like. "He's male," she finished, shaking her head. "Ugh, and you make no sense, calling him a man and then asking that...and rutting...I already said that wouldn't work, he's a human and it's not my season..."

"I didn't mean it literally and--hum?" Bianca glanced back up at Mazz. "Movie...oh, right. Do you really wanna see the rest of it? It's kinda obvious how it ends, and I think this is more important and more interesting, don'tcha think? I mean seasons? What? What are you talking about, Teidra, you don't have to just 'mate' during your season. You can 'mate' whenever you feel like it and--augh! I can't believe you haven't taught her better, Mazz! You're a doctor. You should educate the poor thing. You--"

"I'm not a poor thing, I'm not in season, and there are no Tuathi here. I can't mate. And Mazz has been doing a fine job educating me. Don't talk down to him," Teidra cut in with a soft growl, and Bianca had to blink a few times before she could actually properly register that. Growl. Teidra had actually growled, and it wasn't a human sound, either, but a low, threatening rumble, a warning. Teidra's eyes were narrowed as she stared levelly at Bianca, and for that moment the meek little 'deer' girl that jumped and yelped at the 'scary' parts in an animated film didn't look all that meek at all, even if she was still curled up against Mazz.

Bianca was quiet for a moment, taken aback by the sudden change. Then she cleared her throat. "Erm...right. Sorry. I wasn't talking down to him, I was just saying...never mind." Teidra seemed to like that response for she relaxed again, smiled a little, and lightly nuzzled Mazz's shoulder as she got comfortable again.

Mazz may not have realized it--and Bianca sure didn't--but Teidra had been defending his honor.

Bianca was a female, and females just didn't speak like that to males--well, at least not in her society, at least not without repurcussions. Teidra didn't think Mazz would put her in her place, so instead she did before he could be embarrassed by getting walked over.

Yeah, she still hadn't come to terms with the fact that strict gender divides and hierarchies didn't exist here, and that the Tuathi's concept of honor and shame didn't hold true anywhere but Ren'unis.

Sighing, Bianca turned back to face the television screen, leaning her head back against Mazz's shoulder and rolling her eyes. "Bah, whatever, let's watch the rest of the movie, I guess. Though I dunno how you can sit here like this, Mazz. You seem fidgety. Either you gotta go pee or your pants are too tight, and I'm sorta guessing the latter. You need to loosen up, literally and figuratively, or you're gonna like...I dunno, burst a vessel somewhere unpleasant."

"Burst a vessel?" Teidra blurted, suddenly sitting up, ears forward and eyes wide as she stared up at Mazz. "For wearing tight pants...? Ahh! Mazz, what are you doing?" And then, much to Bianca's mutual horror and fascination, Teidra unsheathed her claws--and promptly attempted to slice through the drawstring of his pants. "You need to stop torturing yourself! First you don't eat, or sleep, and now...humans! Do you not want children?!" It wasn't meant to sound threatening; it was simply a comment on the pants', well, tightness. Of course, considering her claws were out, it might have come across the wrong way.

On Mazz's other side, Bianca could have died right then and there. But instead of dying, she was laughing.

Dear god...was this chick serious?

Anonymous

Of course poppet *pats*
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2008, 06:55:29 pm »
No one seemed to notice his excitement! Thank whatever being was watching over him!

"No Teidra it's not...Oh Teidra. You're adorable but damned if you aren't clueless." Mazz gave her a little squeeze with his arm, chuckling lightly. Really she was silly, he couldn't help but be both amused and a little...scared by the whole thing. She was so...out of touch. Children learned this stuff in school, they even learned about crossbreeding for crying out loud, but she seemed to understand nothing about that. It just...it just was her raising and what not. The Tuathi didn't have time for that whole thing after all.

And so he did...want to teach her a thing or two he couldn't...

"That's how I understand it..." His face just seemed to darken as Bianca talked and did her little actions. "What?! Rut her?! No! I-" Teidra cut in though and he blinked a few times as the discussion suddenly left him out and went between Teidra and Bianca. The one thing he could have taught her about though was probably that Tuathi could mate and what just plain sex and romance and passion in love and sex were but...honestly that was not part of his expertise. His...sexual flings had just been a spur of the moment thing or just to experiment...he wasn't sure he was qualified.

Bianca was more qualified...perhaps a little over qualified actually...

His thoughts were ripped from his head as suddenly Teidra growled at Bianca. She growled and it sounded like a warning, a threat from the woman, it actually make him look to Teidra, and then to Bianca. How was this possible? This didn't seem like the Teidra that he knew...why was she doing this? He wasn't sure why but...wow...he kinda liked it...Gah!

No! Not thinking about that!

He was already having trouble getting rid of his excitement after all.

Still...had she been...actually defending him? He knew that on her planet males were the leaders, they were the ones that kept the females got taken care of and were safe but...things were different here. They were equals after all...for Mazz though with a woman who was forceful and put more pressure on him he sort of...well crumbled. Well he was scared easily of course when people put a lot of pressure on him.

Ugh. Pressure. He just shouldn't think about that!

"Yeah best to put this all behind us." He agreed, thankfully Teidra decided to calm down as well, getting comfortable once more against him thankfully. Phew. Crisis is averted then isn't it? Still when he got a free moment he'd teach Teidra about how the hierarchy that she knew didn't exist here, that everyone was...sort of equal.

"What? I don't have to do anything I'm just" He jumped suddenly as Teidra suddenly blurted something out, causing him to jump. Mazz didn't even have any real response to her, nor to the fact that she was unsheathing her claws and going straight for his pants. Now...just like with any man, the thought of claws and his genitals never really came into play anymore, more did it really register for the moment.

That is...

Until his mind put everything together. Claws. Pants. Erection. Yeah that spelt trouble...and he didn't want to lose blood, though it would solve his problem downstairs, he was still not going to have it go down that way. "Ah! No! I don't want children or claws near my pants!" However it was too late as her claws made short work of pretty much his pants, the drawstrings, and well...underwear for that matter. He should have worn stronger material. Like steel.

Mazz went to cover himself, bunching up his pants and underwear as much as possible to hide himself, but a lot of things were showing. "GREAT HELL!" Mazz was pretty much gone now, running as fast as he could to get through the halls, taking a longer way because it was less frequented at this point in the day.  Finally he got to his room, locking the door and leaning against it. His face was red from running, his chest going up and down rapidly as he started to hyperventilate.

"Oh...oh...oh no...no...no..." Quickly he went to the dresser and grabbed a bag, putting it to his mouth and taking breaths into it. He hadn't hyperventilated since...since he was young. This was just...how could...he had just shown Bianca and Teidra...Teidra had sort of seen it before and she didn't care but...but...but Bianca...great! Just freaking great! Slowly he began to calm down and he closed his eyes. He...he was just...

There was a knock on the door.

"Mazz, what the hell was that? Just saw your ass streaking through the halls buddy! Didn't know you had it in you!" Oh great it was Will. "Will go away...I'm not coming out...Teidra slashed my pants up...and just...there was...please go away  Will!" There was a bit of laughing from behind the door. "Alright fine Mazz. Should I bring you some new pants?" Will asked him. Mazz sighed, wondering if he should get a new pair..."Yeah, alright Will...just leave them by the door." Will was gone, dropping the pants off, noting that his two...'friends' weren't there yet. "Alright Mazz, leaving them out here for you. Have a good night buddy." A few minutes later Mazz slowly opened the door, just looking out with his eye in case Teidra and Bianca were there.

"Teidra? Bianca? Are um...are you out there?" He asked quietly, wondering if they were there yet. Ugh. At least his...problem had gone away. That was always good right?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

They're so weird.
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2008, 06:16:57 pm »
Teidra wasn't sure whether to take that comment as a compliment or an insult, considering he'd called her both adorable and clueless in the same sentence. Clueless? What was she clueless about? She was only telling the truth...

Of course, a lot was probably lost in translation--and a lack of communication--because Teidra did know about cross-breeding. She knew it was possible and that it happened, but...but it wasn't a good thing. The Others, the Iannu, sometimes forced Tuathi to mate with them. She wasn't sure if any Iannu females ever forced Tuathi males, and she shuddered to think of what the result of that would be, but there had been those rare times when Tuathi captured by the Iannu had managed by some stroke of luck to escape and come back. It didn't happen often; a captured Tuathi was almost certainly doomed to die, and there was no way for them to rescue them without getting killed themselves--there were more Iannu than Tuathi. But on even rarer occassions a Tuathi female had managed to escape and come back...pregnant. By an Iannu.

The children didn't live past their first breath, if they weren't miscarried before that by an herbal drink or a stumble and fall; it was sad, but they had to be destroyed. They were an abomination.

No, Teidra understood more about topics like that than most people could imagine, given her somewhat clueless nature. Mazz would probably be shocked about what she knew.

Kind of like how he was shocked at her growling.

And even more, how he was shocked when she started to tear his pants.

Teidra honestly hadn't meant to rip them so much; she'd only meant to cut the drawstring and maybe the hem, just to loosen them up a little so he didn't go impotent. But in her rush to "help" him, she'd apparently gone a little overboard and cut way more fabric than she'd intended.

As a result, she ended up seeing a lot more than she'd planned on seeing--not because it bothered her--she didn't bat an eye or even blush at what she glimpsed; nothing she hadn't seen before, and she had walked in on Mazz in the shower before--but because she knew it bothered him. As soon as he bunched up his pants and yelled, making her gasp and jump back in her seat, she knew she'd made a huge mistake...but it was way too late to correct it or even apologize. About all she had time to do was feel a horrible sinking sensation in her gut before he was off and running.

"Ah! Mazz! W-wait!" Teidra yelped, leaping to her feet while Bianca was still doubled over and giggling helplessly. She paused only long enough to glare at the woman. "Bianca, stop that, it's not funny! Please Mazz! Wait!"

Teidra took off after Mazz with surprising speed, the rubber soles she wore gripping the tile and saving her from an embarrassing fall. Even for her small stature there was no doubting that she was fast, but Mazz had gotten a head start on her and he was desperate on top of it all. Oh no, oh no...she'd blown it. He'd hate her now! She'd shamed him badly, she'd done exactly what he'd told her not to...why was she so stupid?!

She rounded a corner, skidding a little on the tile, but ahead of her she just caught sight of Mazz darting into their room and closing the door behind him.

Too late.

"Oh no..." With a sigh, Teidra slowed from a run to a walk, and then finally to a stop, staring down the hall toward that closed door. Gnawing on her lip, she shifted from one leg to the next, trying to think of what to do now. Go to the door and knock? Would he even answer it? She'd actually driven him off. She'd sent him running from her. That...that wasn't good...

"What have you done, Teidra..." she muttered to herself, tugging at a lock of white hair and starting to pace the hall, hooves clacking on the tile. Would he leave her now? Give her back to TRIM? How was she going to apologize for this? She'd never driven him off before and...and what had she been thinking?! She hadn't been, that was her answer. Oh no... ah...maybe she should just leave him alone. Wait out here and...and he'd have to leave the room eventually, right?

She leaned against the wall and watched only half interested as Will appeared from the other end of the hall and went to talk to Mazz through the door, grimacing a little as her ears picked up on bits and pieces of what was being said. Will seemed to find it funny, but Mazz sounded mortified. God, how was she going to apologize for this one? She'd just...she'd just have to...

"Haha! Whoo, Mazz sure is packing, ain't he? Kinda...scary but...kinda interesting too. Lucky girl!" Teidra gave a little squeak and a jump when Bianca fell in beside her suddenly, nudging her with her elbow, but the surprise quickly left her face, only to be replaced by narrowed eyes and slightly bared teeth.

"Please don't do that," she said softly before she looked away and heaved a sigh. "And I'm not so lucky right now."

"Sure ya are! Pffft, if he's upset he'll get over it. Hell, he probably liked it. Some people are into that. I sure know I am--"

"Please, Bianca...be quiet. I...I don't want to talk right now. Please," came the terse reply, and Bianca blinked. It was polite as usual--well, save when she'd told her off about Mazz, huh--but even Bianca knew when to leave someone alone. Teidra was obviously upset.

And she had claws and teeth. Best not to upset her further.

So while Teidra brooded and stared toward the door, fidgeting, Bianca shrugged and watched amusedly as Will returned with a pair of pants, setting them by the door. Finally, though, Mazz retrieved the pants, dressed, and opened the door.

And called for them.

Smirking, Bianca opened her mouth, about ready to call back to him--and likely with some teasing comment--but then it wass her turn to jump when, with that same surprising speed, Teidra pushed past Bianca and raced full speed toward Mazz, leaving her in the dust with her mouth still open.

"Mazz! Oh God, Mazz, I'm so sorry!" Teidra skidded to a stop a few feet in front of him, a tormented look on her face as she peered up at him. Her green eyes glistened, betraying the fact that she had been holding back tears, and her white face was flushed with red--she was actually blushing. She felt utterly humiliated, beause she'd humiliatd him. She clasped her hands in front of her, still fidgeting, and she had to look away toward the ground as she continued. "I can't apologize enough, Mazz, I really can't. I don't even know how to tell you how sorry I am, I...I just wasn't thinking, I forgot, Bianca said those things and I was worried and--no, there's no excuse. I just...I...I..."

Suddenly she bowed to him, a deep bow from the waist with her hands resting on her thighs and her mostly white hair falling in a curtain over her face. Her eyes were closed tightly. "I'll repay my debt, whatever it takes to make it up to you. Anything. Just please, please accept my apology...don't send me away...I--"

"Whoa...someone sure takes these things hard." Teidra gave a little gasp and a jolt when Bianca suddenly spoke up and lightly placed a hand on her shoulder, but her hand wasn't there long. Teidra jumped away from the woman, tail raised, eyes wide, and body stiff and ready to flee, but then she relaxed when she saw who had spoken and touched her. "Yeesh. Jumpy, too."

"You...you startled me. I'm sorry. I...I told you not to do that," Teidra said softly, sounding a little out of breath and not at all terse as she'd been before. She didn't mind being touched, of course, but she just liked to know who was touching her first. She couldn't help it if she was skittish; she had a reason to be.

With a sigh, she looked back to Mazz and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry..."

"Oh God, like he's gonna ditch you for pantsing him..." Bianca muttered, rolling her eyes before giving Mazz a little grin. "Actually, I think I should be thanking you, Teidra. Gave me quite an...heh...eyefull. Nice, Mazz," she said with a wink.

Anonymous

Yeah they really are >_<
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2008, 09:23:10 pm »
Teidra was fast but at the same time, Mazz was running on pure adrenalin and just a little bit of fear for that matter. He could hear her behind him running after him, but he was still faster if but by the grace of God or the skin of his teeth. Mazz wasn't sure if he was more disturbed by Teidra or Bianca at this point. Teidra wasn't...ever really bothered by that sort of thing, nudity to her was nothing but...Bianca was the other side of the scary story at this point. Still, he wasn't sure if she was following, and he could just imagine all the things that she would say. Ugh.

After calming down from the panic attack and what not, not to mention getting new pants once more. He was pretty sure he could...he could handle this. At least he hoped that he could...it was going to be tough but the only thing he had to deal with at this point was basically one thing. Humiliation. He hated having to deal with that sort of thing. This was worse than having your boss see you drunk or answering something that everyone knew except for you but damned if you weren't going to fake it anyway. This was just....

He showed his genitals to them.

Granted he didn't see this as Teidra's fault. This was all his fault. He should have been able to hide it better, or not even get aroused for that matter. He should have been able to control himself but he had failed and now he paid for it.

As he stuck his head out the door, he didn't expect for Teidra to suddenly come running up to him. She...she didn't look so happy. No she looked...ashamed and...her eyes had tears welling up in them. Why was...why did she feel about this? She was even blushing. She suddenly bowed to him as well, talking about accepting her apology and repaying her debt...this was just...why would he send her away? Huh. How was this even possible?

Now he felt bad.

He felt really bad about this whole thing.

How did she manage to do this to him?

Suddenly of course Teidra jumped when Bianca approached, and not to mention that he also jumped as well. This was really...really just...everyone jumpy, it was insane. He looked toward Bianca, wanting to glare at her. Things could be nice between Teidra and he if it weren't for Bianca being here to ruin every moment. Still...at least he wasn't having to think about anything at this time.

"It's...Teidra it's alright. You be quiet though Bianca." He shot the woman a glare, a rather annoyed one. At least he only had to deal with her for the next week or so but after that Teidra and he would leave and she would just be a scary memory really. "Look just...Teidra you didn't do anything bad, you were just worried about me, and...thanks but...look. Let's just pretend this never happened, I'd really prefer if we just...not bring this up anymore." Mazz suddenly hugged Teidra, smiling just a little bit at her. He wanted to show her that nothing was really wrong, that everything was fine. He didn't want to get her upset...just...he didn't want to really think about this whole thing.

"Look. Let's all just...we're going to go to dinner. This whole thing never happened and I'm not mad at anyone alright? Teidra you didn't do anything and...Bianca I guess I'm not mad at you either but...no more comments about anything you saw alright...please Bianca?" He really didn't want her going around telling everyone about that. ugh. Rumours about that going around? At least Teidra was always vague, perhaps a little blunt but still vague. At least it was always just 'Mazz had an erection!' or 'Mazz doesn't like taking showers with me for some reason!'

"And I'm not mad at anyone, nor am I going to send you away Teidra, you should know that. You're my favourite patient after all, even if you are a little bit naive." He told her as he gingerly put his arm about her shoulders. He could do this, he just had to keep telling himself this was all platonic, not sexual, nothing like that.

Ugh.

"Okay now just..." He coughed uncomfortably as he left the room, closing it behind him. "Let's go eat." That was all there was to it! Move away from this topic and get onto one that didn't involve genitalia and awkward moments. He wanted to hurry along, so now with both of his arms around one woman he started walking again. There could be nothing awkward at dinner thankfully, too many people right? Bianca wouldn't try anything and Teidra would remember to be on her 'human manners' and such.

It was quiet now though...he made sure not to talk, or let anyone talk as they went to dinner. He just wanted to get this horribly awkward experience behind him. They got a table at the restaurant, Mazz opted to get one instead of just getting dinner and going out on the terrace. More people here after all. "I'll give you three a moment to think about what you want to order, and I'll be back with some waters." The waiter said as he hurried off to get them some drinks. It was a booth table, of course it was, and Mazz as usual picked...the middle.

He had to figure out why he always did this. He always picked to sit in the middle but...maybe deep down he liked it? It was hard to say. It was just instinct, his parents always made him sit in the middle, and when he went to dinner with colleagues  he ended up sitting between people. He had no idea. Just right now it was a lot more...awkward. Though the silence between the three of them at this time was just as awkward.

"So...Bianca...what do you do for a living? I mean...from what I'm piecing together you've probably...been to a lot of planets right? Have you left the galaxy before and visited a planet there in that galaxy?" Ah, this was a safe topic right?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

...Teidra + alcohol = uh oh.
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2008, 02:15:06 pm »
Well, at least everything had been resolved! Mazz didn't ditch Teidra for the pantsing (not like Bianca thought he would, Teidra just seemed a little overdramatic) and Teidra looked a little less upset after he told her everything was all right and hugged her. She still looked stiff and tormented, like she'd committed some unforgiveable crime punishable by death, but Bianca saw the girl relax a little and rub at her eyes, most likely to wipe away tears. It was kind of interesting, and Bianca couldn't help but wonder what on Earth would give the girl the weird idea that she'd be abandoned for something like that, or punished.

It was strange and a little suspicious.

And she still wondered what kind of patient Teidra was. Mazz was a doctor and Mazz had called Teidra his patient (his favorite one just then, too), but...what was wrong with Teidra, then? Was she sick? Had some mental issues? She'd never heard of doctors taking their patients on week-long vacations to fancy resorts, and Teidra didn't look ill (maybe a little off in the head, but it could have been cultural).

Something felt a bit off.

Bianca mused over it the whole time they walked to the restaurant, with Teidra meekly thanking Mazz, promising never to mention that whole ordeal ever, and clinging a little closer to him than she thought was normal for a "patient". Hm! Oh well, then again, Mazz had put his arm around her, too, so whatev! Not like she minded and, in fact, she wrapped one arm around his waist in turn. This could be easier than she thought. He seemed to be warming up to her, so if he stayed at ease with her this whole time and everything else went according to plan, she could get a free ride off this planet and onto a new one without leaving any tracks behind!

They all got seated at a table, with Mazz in the middle, and Bianca handed out the menus the waiter had left them before he'd gone to get them their waters. She flipped open her own menu, hungry, and began to scan it for the vegetarian options. At least until Mazz spoke, and she lifted her eyes and looked at him with her strange eyes--given their pupils were rectangular, being a sheep and all.

"Mm? Oh! Well, I do a little of this and a little of that," she said noncommitally, smiling. "You could call me a jack of all trades, and you're very right! I travel a lot, wanderlust and all. I get restless if I stay too long in one place. The galaxy's a big place, and I don't wanna waste my life being a homebody! But if you want specifics, my last job I worked tech support. I'm good with electronics."

The waiter came, bringing them their waters, and Bianca set down her menu on the edge of the table as he asked for their orders. "I'll take the veggie burger, please. Pepperjack cheese, mayo on the side, and extra tomato and pickle. Hold the onions. I'll get a strawberry margarita, too, if you got 'em." The waiter nodded and thanked her, picking up the menu, then looked to Mazz, who was next.

Teidra had been very quiet the whole time--ever since they got their menus, actually--and as the waiter paused for Mazz, she flipped through the menu vigorously, biting her bottom lip anxiously. She didn't know what any of that was! She looked at the pictures, and it all looked strange and she wasn't sure what would taste good and what wouldn't. The beverage pictures also looked strange! Colored drinks with lots of bubbles. She would have said it was juice, but juice didn't bubble. What was a strawberry margarita, anyway? Well...it must taste like strawberries, obviously. That sounded good. She liked strawberries.

It didn't help that she couldn't read the menu, relying only on the pictures, and that she had no idea what alcohol was.

When the waiter turned to her, she looked up at him like a deer caught in headlights, green eyes large, before quickly pointing at Mazz. "I-I'll have what he's getting," she said nervously, before adding, "And a strawberry mar-gur-ida."

Anonymous

Mazz and drunk women? Even worse.
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2008, 03:36:57 pm »
As if Mazz could ever leave Teidra. It had just been...a faux pas. Granted it was a faux pas he wished to NEVER EVER have to relive again but...it was just a simple mistake. God damn Bianca. He didn't...really blame any of them though, Bianca had just been making a...sexual comment and...of course then Teidra misinterpreted that and well...sigh. How could things be this strange? How could they possibly end up like this? At least these misunderstandings wouldn't...happen too much? He just had to be careful about...er...his condition. Sure it was a natural male condition but he really didn't like it.

It was just too embarrassing.

Mazz and Teidra would just have to be quiet though about their...real relationship. Luckily she was following his lead, she was being good about it and...keeping quiet about what kind of patient she had been and...what kind of a monster he was. She didn't know the full extent of what he did, she knew he...experiments on people and what not but...ugh.

No. No work here.

Best not to think of work.

Mazz may have been uncomfortable as the three of them walked, but he couldn't just start acting...well...sca red at this time. He just...it was three friends walking along. So they were women? Big deal! Lots of men had women friends right? One might have been able to see the nervousness in Mazz's face as he walked, it was there, but he was doing his best to just smile and walk along with the two of them.

Mazz started to read through the menu, wondering what to get. Hm. The steak might have been good...he wasn't sure though, there was something about steak, it was just odd. Tough even. Ooo. Pork. Hey now, that might have been something! He was hoping that Bianca would give him a better answer, would give him something that he could put a better...er...face on. So all she was doing was just...hm, interesting. She was just an all around trades person then. Well, there was nothing wrong with that, but she seemed almost...dodgy.

Well, they all had their secrets.

While she started to order from the waiter, Mazz looked back into the menu to look for something to eat. Hm. Veggie burger? Interesting choice. Well. He was going to have some meat if he could. Oh ho! Fish and chips. Yeah alright, fish could be back on the menu then! "I'll have the fish and chips, extra chips please, and for a drink I will have a Viter Greenroque Slushie." The Viterran people had a very...interesting look to alcoholic drink. You never really tasted the alcohol, and for that matter all the drinks were very colourful, glowing even, and they loved the sensation of bubbles.

Mazz handed his menu over to the waiter, looking to Teidra when she stuttered out her order. Did she really want fish and chips? He thought for sure she might have herself a steak or something. Then again, she didn't seem to mind fish when he served it at home, well...when he brought it home for her. This would actually be the first time that Teidra would see him eat, like actually eat some solid food.

It would be one of the strange things he'd be doing while on vacation.

When the food came, Mazz explained everything to Teidra. Things were a little different than the salmon he had given her before. This was cod in a batter. It was butter and crunchy, Mazz liked it, but he loved the french fries. And indeed, his drink seemed look almost...well...it was strange! It was green, it seemed to have a strange glow to it, and despite the fact that it was thick and crushed ice, bubbles still seemed to fizz uncontrollably from the bottom. He still loved it though, oh how he still loved it. Raising it to his lips he took a small drink. Ahhh! It bubbled all the way down, kinda ticklish. Mazz seemed all the more amused by it. Of course, he knew to pace himself.

After all, he was a cheap drunk, and he knew around Bianca, he should probably be careful. She seemed a lot more...er...loose? Still, he even didn't like the idea of Bianca getting drunk. Teidra would probably be just hilarious when she was tipsy and drunk, he wouldn't have to worry about...er...anythi ng strange right? Like a wanton need for erm...carnal relations. Mazz coughed quietly as he took another sip of his drink.

Just had to relax...that's all. Things would be fine.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Bwahahaha!
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2008, 06:54:26 pm »
Teidra had no idea what chips were, but she knew what fish was, and it was tasty. Of course, they didn't have the same sorts of fish here as they did on Ren'unis, and fish was far harder to come by on Ren'unis, anyway, save during their short spring when some shallow pools melted to reveal that delicacy. Sure there was ice fishing, too, during the winter, but it could be difficult to cut a hole deep enough in the ice to reach the chilly water below.

Though, when their meal finally came, the fish looked kind of...strange. It was crumbly, and she wrinkled her nose at it and poked it tentatively in its basket with a finger. Did they overcook it? She was about to ask Mazz that, but he beat her to it and began to explain it all to her. Ohh. So it had bread on it. That was strange. And those golden wedges, those were the chips? And what was he drinking? She was most interested in Mazz's bubbly drink, which was green like algae. Why was it bubbling, anyway? He'd called it a slushie, she remembered, but she wasn't so sure a drink should bubble like that, or fizz. It looked kind of dangerous.

She looked over to Bianca, who was busy cutting her veggie burger in half, then looke back to her own food—and her drink, the mar-gur-ida. It was pink, and that fact interested her the most. Squinting her eyes a little and bringing her face level with the drink, she dipped a finger in it, testing the waters, and then sucked the juice off her finger. It was cold and icy, hmm...and it did taste like strawberry. She went to do it again, only this time to figure out what te crystals on the rim of the glass were, but Bianca grabbed her wrist.

"Hey hey, that's not how you drink those things. We're in a restaurant, chick-a-dee, you don't use your hands in places like these. Not polite and all that," Bianca chided gently, while Teidra's eyes widened. She quickly pointed to Bianca, who was eating her burger, yes, with her hands.

"But you're using your hands..."

"Uh. Heh, so I am. Well, what I got's finger food. You don't drink margaritas with your fingers. Just take a sip, it won't bite you."

Bianca set her burger down and took a drink of her margarita for show, and, cautiously, Teidra did the same. And shivered all the way down to her hooves. It was like drinking ground up ice! That was strawberry flavored, only...there was something else to it, too, something more bitter beneath the sweet strawberry flavor. Teidra couldn't put a finger on it, but it wasn't bad. Just unusual. She licked the sugar off the rim of the glass and took another long sip, enjoying the sweetness and the chilly sensation, considering it was so hot here.

"Might wanna go a little slower there..." Bianca murmured, looking over to Mazz. The girl was from a different culture, right? Had she ever even had alcohol? But Teidra finally stopped when about half the glass was drained, licking her lips and smiling sheepishly.

"That's really good," she said, muffling a hiccup behind her hand, before turning her attention onto her food. But she only took a few bites—which were tasty—before turning her attention back to the margarita. Fish she'd had before, even if not breaded, but this was completely new! And she'd admit, she had a major sweet tooth. Sweets were hard to come by on Ren'unis.

Although, she was starting to feel oddly dizzy. And that was starting to show as she began to slow down and lose steam. Before long, the margarita was drained, Teidra's food was only a third gone, and she was leaning her elbows on the table staring down at the tablecloth.

Bianca had almost completely finished her burger and her own margarita was almost gone, but she? Heck, she didn't feel a thing, yet.

She was hardly a light weight. It took a couple before she started to feel it.

"Nngh...I feel funny, Mazz..." Teidra murmured after a pause, head still lowered.

Anonymous

Oh Mazz. Your world is messed up.
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2008, 07:57:01 pm »
Mazz kept his mouth shut as he watched Teidra try to figure out the margarita. Everything about Teidra just had to be adorable didn't it? He liked it though...so innocent and yet...he had learned she wasn't even close to that. She was...er...well versed after all. He just shook his head, deciding he'd let Bianca help her out with the drink. He understood she was testing it, after all, it was pink after all, it wasn't a normal drink like she would have been used to.

Mazz just drank his own beverage, looking between the two girls sitting at his table. It was...he had felt so nervous at first being with the two of them, and after the incident earlier really it was...it was...he had no idea what to feel. Though after he started to drink really...he felt more relaxed. He felt GOOD. He didn't mind that at all...there was still this feeling of dread in the back of his mind but...

Just enjoy the food, and the drink.

That's all he had to do.

Yes, things were going to be strange over the next week. If he could just...control himself, he'd be fine. Hah, as if he couldn't control himself! He was Mazz, he had...he had control. It was going to be a little strange, sleeping arrangements. He had at one point thought about sleeping with Teidra in the bed but...now it was really not going to be a good idea. No, he'd take the couch. And make sure to keep his pants belted. Ugh.

He didn't even want to think about the small part of his brain that said ah...he should have fun with Bianca. She was rather beautiful after all, and he had seen her in the bathing suit after all...Ah! No, actually that was a bad idea! A relationship, a horrible thing really! Not even that, it was just a fling wasn't it? It wouldn't...no...he didn't think like that.

He came back into the moment when he noted that Teidra was REALLY going after her Margarita. She was really into it wasn't she? She finished and gave a hiccup and trying to finish her food. Mazz gave a sigh, shaking her head. Just soda next time. He didn't like the idea of her having too much to drink after all.

Mazz never thought of the idea of Teidra never having had a drink before. It didn't make sense, her people should have had some sort of alcohol in their culture. Anything really. Though now by the way she looked he was...worried. This was bad news. He had heard some tales about women who had been drunk before and....that was bad after all. He didn't need to have a drunk Teidra on his hands. Ugh. Though, if Bianca stayed herself from her drinks, then he wouldn't have to deal with her. Teidra would be fine really, she wasn't interested in...bad things after all.

"It's alright Teidra." He reached over to her, putting his hand on her back and slowly rubbing in circles. "This is just...It means you're a bit tipsy. That's what alcohol does to you. You'll be fine." He was hoping she didn't feel queezy...because if she did then...yeah. "You might want to not have any more Margaritas. Maybe just water." Mazz took that moment to call over the waiter and order a nice large glass of water for her. "You want anything else Bianca? I..assume you can hold your alcohol." Please say you could! He didn't want....that temptation.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Where'd I go wrong? [Shizzy!]
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2008, 01:32:37 am »
"Tipsy...?" Teidra repeated, blinking up at Mazz with wide eyes as he rubbed her back. What alcohol did to you? So that's what this feeling was called? Well, she hadn't known it made you feel weird and head-spinny and if she'd known in advance she wouldn't have tried it. She didn't really like how it felt and she hadn't even known that drink had alcohol in it. "There...was alcohol in this...?"

Of course her culture had developed alcohol, but it was for males and typically only drunk after a successful hunt or in rituals before the mating season. Never smelled good, anyway, and this had smelled and tasted so sweet. She would have never thought...and...wow, no wonder the males acted so funny after drinking it.

"Oooh...I shouldn't have drank that...I didn't know..." Teidra moaned, flipping her ears back and sinking her face into her hands. Her face which had turned quite pink. Yes, Teidra was actually blushing and it wasn't just because of the liquor.

Bianca arched an eyebrow, never having quite witnessed that sort of reaction to drinking alcohol, but Mazz spoke and she looked from Teidra to him and gave a relaxed smile. "Mm? Naaw, thanks, I'm good. I can drink like a fish but one's enough for me," she said with a wink, leaning back in her chair. "Besides, I got my drinking days outta my system as a teen. I'm a social drinker now. Refined. And anyway..." She nodded to Teidra. "She doesn't look so hot."

"I'm okay," Teidra mumbled, shaking her head, face still hidden, though when the waiter brought the water she finally raised her head, grabbed the glass, and took a long swig. When she put the glass down she looked up at Mazz, confusion written all across her face. "Why'd you let me drink that?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Where'd I go wrong? [Shizzy!]
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2008, 07:55:27 pm »
"Yeah...didn't you read the menu where it said 'A splash of liquor' right?" She could read, he knew she could, he had at least taught her that much. He rubbed the back of his neck as he sighed. Apparently Ren'unis didn't have it, or at least Teidra hadn't tried any of course. That actually...might have made sense. Maybe it was for the older people, she was technically...er... pre...season? Oh god. He was a paedophile wasn't he?

No no, not in his culture. Maybe....er...she just hasn't had a season after all...Which of course didn't have to really do with anything...After all, women had periods around thirteen, but hit a sexual peak, almost like a season, at about fortyish? Yeah. Okay. That was alright then. Still, it worried him a little. Er, no it didn't, cause he wouldn't have sex with her. Hah, yeah, that's right. Ahem.

How could he forget? It must have been the Greenroque Slushie.

Mazz gave a small nod of his head at Bianca. "That's...er...good to hear. Very good." He was very relieved by that too. He had already had...oh lord two very very embarrassing incidents with Bianca around. He was sure she was teasing him too during those times but...one had been involuntary and the other was just...bad wording. No one was at fault for any of that. Well. Bianca...might have tried to be behind that but...she couldn't have known how Teidra would react so...it must have been a freak coincident.

"Are you sure?" Mazz asked as he observed her carefully, leaning slightly toward her to make sure she was, a hand resting on her back as he studied her for a moment. Well, at least she was smart and took a drink of the water. "W-what? I didn't...I mean that...I thought you had...I uhm..." He rubbed the back of his neck, sighing. This...he...No, he wasn't at fault...was he? "I just thought you had at least...known it was...usually you ask me these things..." He coughed quietly as he looked to Bianca, almost helpless at this point, then back to Teidra. "Er...just keep drinking the water Teidra, you have to rehydrate yourself, and have a bit more to eat but...if you feel nauseous just close your eyes and tilt your head back."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal