Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Old Friends (Rhiannon nom nom!)  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Nix

To Old Friends (Rhiannon nom nom!)
« on: September 04, 2012, 02:05:39 pm »
Darvish had been docked at the Cancer for a few days now, but kept a fairly low profile. Most of his crew was taking advantage of their 'shore leave' after having made a fortune from their last harvest of slaves. There were some quality ones in that last batch and it had been a shame to let them go but there would always be more.

Despite his lack of morals he did have a code about what was acceptable on the Cancer. Not to say that they wouldn't pluck a pretty run away or two but it wasn't the same sort of situation as other space stations. His crew had ravished a few smaller ones in their day, obviously not the same as what they did to ships, but they wouldn't do any of that sort of thing here. The Cancer was special~ especially with sights like this.

He sat in a darkened corner of the popular bar and watched Ari closely. The other pirate had grown up so beautifully even with all those piercings and colors in his hair. Darvish had been surprised to see Ykan on the Cancer a few days ago, though he had been more surprised to just see him alive. He had made the shape shifter into a pretty corpse himself, but then again the rabbit had never been normal so why should he die like a normal person?

It didn't take Darvish long to realize that Ari was on the Cancer too and since then he had been quietly stalking the other male, not actually making contact with Ari or Ykan yet, but that would change tonight. He had already paid the bartender off and gave him a nice tasteless, dissolving pill to put into Ari's drink. He waited till his old boy toy finished half his drink before actually walking over to him and taking a seat next to the other.

"It's been a while Ari~" In a split second Darvish's gun was pressed against Ari's crotch. "Miss me?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: To Old Friends (Rhiannon nom nom!)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 03:06:51 pm »
Ari didn't realize anything was wrong until a voice spoke up and he felt pressure against his groin.

His blood went cold.

"Darvish." His voice came out flat and a little more slurred than he expected, making him blink. He was only halfway through his first drink yet his thoughts were coming to him slower, his reflexes off. He didn't move, hands still around his drink and eyes on the bar counter. Even as his pulse quickened, he kept his voice low and calm, bored-sounding, and swished the liquid in his glass. Fuck everything right now. He hadn't planned on ever seeing the guy again.

"I'd ask if that's a gun or you're just happy to see me, but I reckon we both know the answer."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 05:12:36 pm »
"So you know that it's both then~" He chuckled lightly and ran the nozzle of the gun along Ari's crotch, slowly and teasingly. "Mhmm... but I was surprised to see Ykan alive and well, usually when I shoot someone in the head they don't get back up, guess I will just have to be more creative next time. Hey you think if I set him on fire he won't be able to look pretty for you anymore?"

He signaled to the bartender and got a beer for himself taking a swig of it and looking over Ari with those dark twisted eyes. "...it is great to see you Ari."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 05:51:08 pm »
Darvish was baiting him, and Ari did his best to ignore it even as the knee-jerk rage built within him at the memories those words conjured up. He reached down to grab the barrel of the gun, holding it in place, and shifted in his seat to relieve the uncomfortable pressure.

"Ya come all this way just to say hello?" he asked, and straightened his spine when he felt himself starting to slouch. Fuck. Fuck. Something was very wrong here--and he thought he had an inkling of what it was. This couldn't be a coincidence--and he needed to keep his wits about him, stay awake, and figure something out quickly.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 06:09:23 pm »
The gun made a soft clicking noise in response to Ari grabbing it. Darvish could tell that Ari was angry and upset, not to mention already feeling the effects of the drug... he knew those things to be true... but Ari wasn't showing it enough.

"I came all this way to spend some quality time with you~ and I'd love to go somewhere private and talk." He finished his beer in two more swigs and kept his finger steadily on the trigger.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 04:19:46 pm »
"Whatever ya wanna say, ya can say it right here," Ari said, words a little slurred, and he took a deep breath as he felt the nausea starting to set in atop the increasing drowsiness. Whatever he'd been given, it was not blending well with the alcohol.

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 08:42:17 pm »
"Awww but Ari... it's not something I wanted to say to you, it's I want to do to you~" He leaned in to press his lips to Ari's throat and pressed the gun harder into Ari's groin. "Let's go for a walk while you can still carry yourself out of here on your own to legs and retain a little dignity, not that I would mind carrying out of here princess style~"

Darvish's eyes narrowed as his grin widened and he leaned in to nibble on an earlobe.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 03:46:02 pm »
Darvish pressed the gun in harder, and Ari winced and let out a pained sound before he could hold it back. Fuck him. Fuck him. And fuck him harder for those teasing kisses and nibbles and the way his body responded to them even after all these years, for the way he wanted to give in, because giving it up meant it couldn't be taken. Because giving in meant he might survive.

And that only pissed him off more, that after all those years and all that distance, this guy still had a hold on him.

Ari jerked his head away. "Heh. Yer pathetic," he said, voice thicker, words running together. The world kept moving even after he was done pulling away, and his stomach lurched. He had to grab the edge of the counter to hold steady and took deep breaths, trying to stay conscious for as long as he could. There weren't many people here. And the ones that were? Weren't about to intervene on someone else's business, especially not someone with a gun.

And Ari never had been able to bring himself to ask for help, anyway. Still couldn't, even now.

He figured he deserved this.

"Wha 'appened? Run outta little boys?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 08:50:08 pm »
Darvish chuckled cruelly and bit hard where Ari's neck and shoulder met, sucking deeply intent on marking what was his. "It's pathetic to have missed my precious little lamb?" He chuckled again this time softer and right in Ari's ear. "Your rabbit friend is the one with the insatiable lust for little ones... my tastes have matured as I have."

His lips moved up to kiss Ari's chin and cheek. "I just want to fuck you right, the way you need to be~"  He ran his free hand down Ari's back to rest right above the man's ass. "I want to litter your body with bruises... tie you down and make you beg for more... like the good old days~"

Ari was still as cute and sexy as ever, and he was still responding to Darvish despite his stubbornness. At least the drugs were kicking in. So stubborn, proud, and lovely. Ari needed to be retrained... bent over and reminded of his place.

Offline Tally

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 10:27:18 pm »
Nathan was on the verge of walking out.  Just...damn!  He didn't owe Ari anything.  Quite the opposite.   One unexpected encounter—no matter how intense it had been—didn't make them friends.  Didn't make them much of anything.

Knowing all that, he still found himself walking toward the pair, and he found himself...slipping into old habits.

Nathan locked his eyes with Darvish as he slid up to him, pressed his body against his.  He had to stand on his toes to wrap one arm around Darvish's neck and press his mouth to the man's ear.  His other hand drew the gun from his thigh holster and pressed it to Darvish's ribs, the sight of it hidden from view by the bar and by their bodies.

"Holster your weapon," he said in a breathy whisper.  "No talk.  Do it now or die."

Darvish might refuse.  He might think Nathan was bluffing or might threaten Ari.  They might all die here.  None of that mattered, because he'd still get a killing shot in.  Darvish's gun would go in it's holster, or Nathan would pull the trigger.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 11:19:02 pm »
Ari let out a breathy yelp, that mix of pain and pleasure arcing through him. His back arched beneath Darvish's hand and his heart raced, a hybrid of panic and arousal and remembered fear. He shook his head and the world swam with him. Fuck no. He was not going with him. It had taken long enough to get the fuck away.

"Gonna hafta shoot me first."

He was on the verge of doing something very foolish, and likely very unsuccessful in his current state, when someone very familiar, and very unexpected, popped into the scene.

And put his gun to Darvish's side.

...Holy shit.

Ari stared at guy, eyes ridiculously wide--and probably overly dilated, too, thanks to the drugs. Holy fuck. He didn't know whether to be relieved or embarrassed and settled on a combination of both, with a little anger thrown in that he should even wind up in this predicament to begin with. And in front of Nathan. Yeah, priorities, but he was too drugged up to think straight.

"Uh. Hey."

Offline Nix

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 04:43:16 pm »
Darvish had been a bit too preoccupied with Ari, in hind sight it was easy to see that it was a mistake to let his guard down even the slightest, but Ari was no threat, and the last thing Darvish had been expecting was for some tiny stranger to come in and play the hero. If looks could kill the glare Darvish sent at Nathan would have the shorty's brains splattered against the far wall. Still the brunette pirate took his gun off Ari's groin and holstered it like he was told.

It fucking killed his pride and need for control to do it, but he didn't know this stranger, he couldn't risk trying to talk his way out of it and failing, not with someone he couldn't manipulate. He wasn't going to die here like some fucking rat. He was far better than that. "Its away, now would you mind removing yours from my rib cage, it really doesn't belong there." He said as calmly as he could muster despite the fuming anger raging in him and obvious in his eyes.

Darvish snaked his arm further around Ari's waist, pulling him closer while still looking at Nathan. "You two know each other I presume? Did he play with you and toss you aside?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2012, 01:32:57 am »
Nathan pulled back enough to look the other man in the eyes.  He hesitated at first, but didn't see much difference in his two options.  He'd like to solve this without anymore guns, if he could, so he holstered his own weapon but kept a hand on the grip.

What he wasn't having was this guy getting anymore of a hold on Ari.  Nathan slid over and put himself square in between the two.  It meant he was still up close and personal, pressed against this huge guy like this, but Ari wasn't in any state to defend himself, so Nathan would have to do it for him.

"Don't know where you think you're going with him.  What's it to you how I know him?"

Nathan thought of Ari's initials, scarred into the skin on his hip, and wondered just how transparent he was.

Offline Nix

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 12:03:22 am »
Under different circumstances Darvish would probably find this guy pressed between him and Ari cute, probably want to 'play' with him too, but as things were the intruder was likened to a bug in need of squishing in Darvish's mind. "He is mine and that means I have every right to inquire as to your familiarity with each other and take him where ever I damn well please."

So things were not going as planned, but things changed. He hadn't prepared for this sort of possibility, but he would adapt to it now. This little floozy would not make a difference in his plans.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 03:35:45 pm »
It was kind of surreal seeing such a little man, a man he'd ravished and manhandled the fuck out of, put Darvish in his place. And not only that, but get between them when Darvish decided to get all handsy. It was pretty impressive, actually. The kind of thing that gave you a new found respect for a guy.

Enough respect that he sure as fuck hoped this didn't lose him respect points, being caught in a situation like this. Shit this was embarrassing.

He leaned against the counter and chuckled as Darvish flailed. He was bothered, and he could tell he was bothered, and that delighted the part of him that was still lucid. "Just fuck off already and get over it, fuckin' parasite. If ya must know, he's my boyfriend."

Offline Tally

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2013, 06:43:55 pm »
The fuck?

Okay, fine.  They were boyfriends.  Nathan could run that game.

"Yours, huh?  Sounds like you're the only one around here who believes that.  Cuz I ain't under that impression, and he ain't under that impression, so where does that leave you?"

Nathan couldn't exactly intimidate people, not without sticking a gun in their face.  He was too small to pull that off, especially with a guy like this.  All he could do was stay calm and not back down, no matter how he had to crane his head back to look Darvish in the eyes.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 07:03:45 pm »
"Bucko there just can't quit me," Ari said, and slid forward a little on his stool to plant his feet on the ground. His legs shook and the room spun, and for a moment he felt sick.

"Flatterin' as it is to have adorin' fans and all, I'm pretty done here."

Offline Nix

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2016, 08:11:46 am »
The slaver was more than furious with their little display. With how that tiny piece of shit embarrassed him and managed to ruin his reunion with Ari, but he had to calm down now. His plan had failed, it was an incredibly hard pill to swallow but he had to grit his teeth and bare this- for now.

He managed to relax his posture, calm down enough to look away from Nathan and Ari and order himself another beer. "I'm not your fan, Ari. You're still my property. You can play your little game, run off with Bo Peep here, but you're always gunna be mine little lamb." Darvish said as nonchalantly as he could muster but the stinging tone of his voice gave away his underlying fury.

He looked back at the two, at Nathan, and then Ari. "If I were you I'd keep a close eye on what's really important to ya, well.. That and say my good byes to the rabbit." And with that Darvish grinned, finished his beer, and started to walk away.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 08:12:50 am by Nix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal