Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)  (Read 10063 times)

Offline Nix

Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)
« on: May 05, 2012, 12:22:49 am »
It was a good thing Kyssimri was flexible. The box he had expertly packed himself into this time was rather small and misshapen. Actually it wasn't so much a box as it was a poorly constructed crate of caroons. He had hidden in plenty of caroon crates too and this one was by far the worse. He was afraid if he had to stretch or move at all the damn thing would fall apart on him. He wasn't even sure what ship he had been put on. It didn't look like a normal cargo ship from what he saw through the slots in the crate. It had all sorts of weird artwork on it. Kyssimri hadn't gotten a good look at it before being put in the cargo bay. Oh well, he'd just have to be quiet and still for the most part. He picked a caroon off of his chest and peeled the little vegetable before popping it in his mouth.

They were great camouflage for him since they were a bright blue color on the outside. He had learned to pull his hair up into a cap before hiding among cargo, and to find products he would blend in with. In this case his bag was in a separate crate in the same cargo palette and he wore only his cap and a pair of tight blue pants. He didn't like them because they made him look almost naked without the comfort of actually being naked, but they were good for occasions like this. He wondered how long a trip this one would be as he ate another of the little blue veggies. Kyssimri kept snacking on them till he heard someone enter the cargo bay. Immediately he tensed up. He just had to be quiet and still. Quiet and still.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Unexpected Cargo (Rhi-Rhi)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 11:20:35 pm »
"Yeah, yeah, right this way," Ari said, leading the ox of a man into the cargo hold. Oh, sure, he was human, but Ari was convinced his family had bred with an ox somewhere back in time, because the guy was like six-foot-six, no neck, arms as wide as Ari's torso and legs like pillars.

Wasn't exactly the sort of guy he'd been expecting to come pick up a shipment of caroons.

But hey, a growing man had to have his veggies, he guessed. That and he supposed it was only a guy like that that was capable of actually lifting such a crate, because he'd insisted that he didn't need help and didn't need anything to wheel it around on.

Show off.

The guy was a man of few words and only grunted in acknowledgment as Ari lead him to the crate. Towering over it, the man leaned down and cracked it open to inspect the goods--then yet out a yell of alarm. "The fuck is that?" he demanded, pointing. "What kinda joke you pulling?"

And as Ari stepped closer, wondering if maybe the veggies had gone moldy, he was soon asking the same question.

...There was a blueberry of a kid in with the blueveggies.

"Ain't no joke," Ari growled.

Snarling a curse, Ari reached into the crate, grabbed the guy by the arm, and hauled him out, pulling his gun out of its holster with the other and flipping off the safety. He tossed the kid aside, leveled the gun at him, and placed his free hand on his hip, scowling.

"Ya got five seconds to explain yourself. Startin' now."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 11:46:38 pm »
Kyssimri couldn't do anything to hide when the crate was cracked open by that huge beastly man, just stare up at him awkwardly and nervously. He was about to say 'um hi' when the white haired guy came over and hauled him out throwing him to the floor. Shit. That hurt. He landed awkwardly on his arm and  rubbed it as he looked up at the business end of that gun. Fuck.

"I stowed away in that crate... but I had no idea where it was going... honest... I just sort of hop from place to place... I-I'm sorry..." He said nervously as he removed his hat letting all his pretty yellow hair fall loosely around his figure. He was practically naked too... only tight tight booty shorts. "Please don't kill me... sir." He begged sweetly, figuring seduction was his best shot at... well, not getting shot.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 02:19:34 pm »
Ari arched an eyebrow at the kid, gun still leveled, unwavering, at him. He flicked a glance toward the beefy man and nodded toward the door. "Go ahead and grab your stuff and go. We'll talk later."

Getting the hint, the man hoisted the crate into his arms like it was filled with marshmallows and not some really solid, water-heavy vegetables, and took his leave. The door shut behind him, leaving the two alone.

"A stowaway, huh?" Ari said. "And not a very smart one, neither. Ya realize what kinda ship this is, boy?"

He shook his head. "See, that's the thing, and that's why I'm now conflicted. Ya snuck on here like a rat, so that makes ya suspect, whereas if ya'd just asked, I probably would've just let ya on. But now I find out someone's been skulking around my cargo for who the hell knows how long, eatin' my client's product. What else have ya gotten into?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 06:13:48 pm »
"I didn't know I would end up on your.... pirate ship." Kyssimri said softly. "I hid in the crate before it was put on the ship. I didn't know where it was going, and I'm not in a position to ask for anything." He  had limited cash flow and he was worth a lot more as a slave or a test subject then he'd be able to pay for passage. Anyone could just sell him off, and he knew it well.

"I haven't been in anything else sir... I am sorry I snuck onto your ship... but maybe I can make it up to you?" Kyssimri flipped his long beautiful hair over his shoulder and bit his lower lip seductively. "Maybe you could put that gun away and we can talk about what I might be able to do for you...."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 01:13:52 am »
Oh. This just kept getting better.

Ari knew exactly what the kid was doing. Knew exactly what for reasons he preferred not to think about and it pissed him off. Despite that Ari grinned, though it was a little tight and forced and he didn't lower the gun an inch.

"Ohhh, ya mean like ya wanna fuck your way outta this mess, that it?" he asked, then marched over to him, grabbed him by the arm, and hauled him roughly to his feet. He jammed the barrel of the gun between the kid's shoulders. "Haha, right. You're goin' into lockdown, kid. Now move before I give ya another hole."

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 01:47:20 am »
Shit. So that totally didn't work. He was easily picked up and led by that gun digging into his shoulder blade. "I do wanna fuck my way out of it... you're absolutely right... I'm used to fucking my way out of trouble, it's really the only thing I'm good at. In your case though, its a win win because I could possibly get away with my life and limbs and in tact, and get fucked by you... and frankly, you're hot sir." Kyssimri had abandoned the soft seductive tone for an honest one that held a bit of annoyance in it, mostly at himself for getting caught.

"I'd appreciate if you did fuck me before you killed me though... wouldn't mind one last rumble in the sack. You can tie me to your bed if you don't trust me... actually I prefer being tied up."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 10:35:31 pm »
Ari gave a dark laugh. "Who said anythin' about killin' ya? I still got so much to ask ya."

They reached the holding cell then and Ari kicked the door open, then shoved the boy inside without missing a beat. He didn't shut the door yet, though, and instead blocked the entrance with his body, leaning against the frame and angling the gun at his new prisoner.

"For one, while I dig the eagerness, the cringin' desperation? Kinda a turn-off. Two, I got a gun on ya--of course I'm the fuckin' hottest thing you've ever seen right now. Three, ya better start explainin' how ya knew this was a pirate vessel, how long you've been there, and what all you've heard that's given ya that impression."

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 03:03:58 am »
Kyssimri leaned against the wall of the holding cell and sighed brushing his hair with his fingers. Well now he knew he wasn't going to die right away... which kind of sucked. He'd rather be killed then sold. "Alright here's the deal. First of all, don't patronize me. You aren't hot because you're holding a gun... and don't give me shit for being desperate... you ARE holding a gun to me aren't you? And I've been in that crate since the loading dock, BEFORE it was put on this ship... also I figured out it was a pirate ship because of YOU. And the fact that I caught a glimpse of the thing when I was carted on in the crate... I mean, cargo ships aren't usually so bright..."

Damn why couldn't this guy just think with his damn cock like every other male in the universe?! "I didn't really hear anything... just our lovely little bits of conversation here..." He sighed again realizing that his attitude wasn't going to help so he calmed himself, singing in his head for a minute. "...I don't care if you are pirates... I'm only concerned with myself, that's all any orphan in this universe can concern themselves with if they want to survive... and unfortunately I don't have the luxury of staying put anywhere... nor can I afford to trust anyone." The blonde looked up at the pirate again. "I know it's stupid to ask... but, please just let me go..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 03:54:03 pm »
Ari was about to nit-pick on the pirate details, because some things just weren't adding up, but what the kid said next caught his attention.

So the kid was on the run, eh?

Ari tilted his head curiously, tattooed arms folding across his chest. "Oh?" he said. "And why's that? What's chasin' ya, blondie?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2012, 01:09:54 am »
Maybe this man had never come in contact with Dimuroite people? But he wasn't surprised by his blue skin... Still, did he want to tell someone who had power over him that he was worth money simply for being a Dimuroite, or that he was personally being searched for?

"I'm a Dimuroite on my own. Everything is chasing me." That was as much as he'd say.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2012, 01:37:23 am »
"Oh yeah? How come?" Ari asked, brow furrowing slightly. "Ya some kinda criminal or somethin'? Who'd ya kill, kid?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 01:47:59 am »
"Me? I didn't kill anybody! You people treat my people like cattle!!!" Kyssimri glared. He had been told that all pirates and bounty hunters would know the worth of a Dimuroite to the slavers and to Thanatos INC., did this man really not know? "...I am just trying to survive." He sighed softly and looked down at the floor. Why did he even care anymore?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 01:51:32 am »
Ari let out a startled laugh. "Cattle? What? Ya mean people eat your folk?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 01:58:18 am »
"The keep us rounded up and sell us off..." Ironically, Kyssimri had learned more about the treatment of his people since he had been away from them then when he was on their mother ship.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 02:03:29 am »
"Yeah?" Ari's eyebrows climbed and he shifted a little so his shoulder wasn't digging into the door frame so much. "Huh. I'm guessin' not for hard labor or nothin'. Hate to say it but ya ain't all that tough."

Offline Nix

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 02:06:24 am »
"....you really don't know anything about Dimuroites?" Kyssimri was confused. People usually either hated and feared Dimuroites or wanted to sell them.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 02:08:20 am »
Ari lifted one shoulder in a shrug and grinned. "Oh, I know a little. Why?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2012, 02:10:53 am »
Kyssimri wasn't sure that telling a pirate this stuff was a good idea. And what to tell him anyway? "What do you know?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 02:19:18 am »
Ari's grin broadened, eyes meeting the kid's. "Weeeell, for starters, I now know you're worth somethin'. Worth enough to be rounded up, sold--and hunted, from the sounds of it. Which means you're valuable. Which means ya gotta be expensive. Which means, nope. Sorry. Ya ain't goin' nowhere, blondie."

He held up a finger. "But hey! The good news is ya get to live! That's somethin'!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal