Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Unglamorous for stealth’s sake (Open ^^)  (Read 1808 times)

Anonymous

Re: Unglamorous for stealth’s sake (Open ^^)
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 09:22:27 am »
“Yeah, I guess,” Raichou replied to Sian’s question.

As long as the mage was silent and didn’t snitch on her she really didn’t give a damn what she did.

[OOC: Time skip]

When the show finally finished Raichou yawned and stretched before rising from the couch.

“I’m going to turn in,” she said to Sian, “You can stay up all night for all I care but if you can’t wake yourself up in the morning in time then I’m just going to leave you here.”

With that, the shifter headed into her room, shutting the door behind her. It wasn’t the most glamorous of rooms, but it suited it’s purpose. In it was just a bed a dresser and wardrobe and there was a small adjoining bathroom.

Raichou slumped onto the bed, transforming back to her normal form as she did and was asleep even before her head hit the pillow.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 12:25:45 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 10:14:31 am »
Sian was feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable because of the silence. She'd kinda hoped that maybe Rachel would wanna talk. Obviously that wasn't gonna happen. She supposed she could try and start of conversation but she was worried she'd be given a cold response. So instead, she remained quiet, the only sound being the TV.

When the show ended and Rachel decided to head off to bed, Sian actually felt a little relieved. There was no more awkward silence to deal with! Now that she was alone though, she didn't feel very happy though. But still... it was better than staying here in this... whatever.

Question now was what she'd do. Sian wasn't sleepy at all. Not even a little. But going to bed would be a good idea because she'd kick herself forever if she missed going with Rachel off of this place. With a sigh, Sian got to her feet and went to the bedroom and lied down. As she stared up at the ceiling, she hoped for herself to suddenly black out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 04:12:54 pm »
((Double post... hope that's okay))

Sian stared at the ceiling for the umpteenth time. Here she was again. Wide awake. Did she even fall alseep in the first place? She couldn't remember. With a frustrated growl, the girl hopped out of bed and left the room. With a long sigh, she stared at the living quarters where the lights were off. Now that she thought about it... she kinda had to use the bathroom!

Frowning, she looked around again. Where was the bathroom again? She didn't remember that either! Did Rachel tell her? If so, this was totally embarrassing if she forgot. Well, she had no choice. She just had to find a random door and hope that was it. There was the risk that she'd wake up Rachel if she accidentally opened her door... but surely the other female would be pissed if she peed on the floor, right?

With that thought in mind, Sian went to the first door she could find and pushed it open. Blinded by the darkness, she fumbled for the light switch and gave it a click to look around the room... where she froze. Her first reaction was that this wasn't the bathroom. It must have been the other bedroom where Rachel was sleeping. Only the person in the bed wasn't Rachel. At least, it didn't look like Rachel.

But in that case, who was this person? A sudden instinct to back out of the room came over Sian, but for some reason, she just couldn't budge.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 06:54:17 am »
Raichou had been having a rather odd dream about catching a fairy in a bottle and shaking it violently when she was suddenly awoken by the light being turned on.

“Uh, turn that light off…” she mumbled before rolling over and covering her head with a pillow.

Who was that idiot anyway?...Wait…It started to come back to her, a mage had come home with her last night and she was helping her sneak out of Teinar. Oh shit, she wasn’t ‘Rachel’ anymore!

Grudgingly she pulled her head from underneath the pillow and looked up at Sian.

“What did I say about coming in my room?”

Well it wasn’t as if she could erase memories; that would be handy. She’d just have
to make sure Sian didn’t snitch on her, even if that meant killing the nosey mage.

Raichou sighed and sat up, “I can explain. As you can see I’m not Rachel. In fact she doesn’t even exist…The name’s Raichou Fenix….You might have heard of me, I’m a shifter.”

Hopefully Sian wouldn’t run off, Raichou was not a morning person and chasing after her would be a pain.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 09:38:06 am »
Sian kinda stood there for a long second, not entirely registering the person's voice who was in the bed. Not until she was scolded for breaking the main rule in the house anyway...

At that, Sian began blushing sheepishly. Well, it was no wonder that rule was there! She listened as Rachel...Raichou explained herself and waited for her reaction. Sian shifted nervously and guiltily for a moment before speaking.

"I-I'm sorry!" The girl managed to squeak out. "I didn't mean to come in here. I just had to go to the bathroom and I didn't know where it was and it was too dark so I could't see anything..." She trailed off. "Um... so your name's Raichou? I... don't think I've heard of you before."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 11:30:19 am »
So Sian hadn’t heard of her, well that made things easier…in theory anyway. Maybe if Sian knew of her reputation she might be more inclined to follow the rules. When Raichou was coherent she tended to get stabby when people didn’t do what she said…or gougey. But she was not going to explain to Sian that she was a wanted killer in two countries as well Libra and Cancer. And being wanted on the Cancer meant you were certainly in the murdering psychopath category. She was very proud of that.

Raichou rubbed her eyes sleepily, “The bathroom’s the door on the left.”

She glanced momentarily at the clock on her bedside table, three minutes past four. Earlier than she would have liked to have been woken up but there really was no need on going back to sleep now. Well setting off early wasn’t a bad thing.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 11:46:54 am »
Sian nodded rapidly. "Okay. Thanks! Night!"

And she left the room closing the door gently behind her. It wasn't until she got to the bathroom that she let out a sigh.

Holy crap!! She had no idea what she was getting into, did she? No, she had no idea who Raichou Fenix was. But the fact that Raichou asked that question made her wonder... should she know?

Shaking her head, she washed her hands and went back to her room. She still wasn't blacking out any time soon but it'd help to get her bearings back in order.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 09:48:32 am »
Raichou rolled out bed and stretched. As nervous Sian had been she suspected that the young mage didn’t know who she was. Maybe she could make something up to explain why she might have heard of the shifter but it was probably best not to tell Sian though. Her reaction could be entertaining but it would be reckless of Raichou to reveal herself, at least whilst she was in Teinar.

Raichou shifted herself back to Rachel again and exited her room. The form would still be needed if she wanted to get out of Teinar uninterrupted.

She knocked on Sian’s door, “If you’re not asleep are you okay to leave in ten minutes?”

Usually she would have just left and if the mage was asleep then too bad. The authorities would find her when she was forced to break her way out.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2008, 11:18:09 am »
"10 minutes is fine!" Sian called back.

As she'd predicted, she was wide awake and not able to black out no matter how much she wanted to. She supposed it was just as well, considering that Rachel... Raichou... was already up. Sian let out a sigh. She'd have to figure out what to really call her. Nodding her head, she opted that depending on the form she chose would be how she'd decide.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2008, 10:58:34 am »
‘Rachel’ looked out across at the elevator that went to the surface. It was still dark but that would come in handy for cloaking them for now. There weren’t too many guards, just 3 which she could easily dispatch. Humans were no match for a full-grown dragon.

She turned to Sian, “Right, I’m going to transform into a bat and fly across to the elevator. I’ll hack into the mechanism to put the combination in. Then I’ll turn into a dragon and make lots of noise and cause lots of havoc. Your job is to during that time retrieve a key from one of the dead guards then get to the elevator before reinforcements arrive. Think you can do that?”

It was a fairly simply and potentially enjoyable plan. And if Sian wussed out then Raichou could just kill her.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 02:27:39 pm »
Sian looked at Rachel--that's the form she chose-- and tried not to lose track of her. It was pretty dark now and Sian wasn't entirely sure of her eyesight. She'd hate to get separated and all that. Because that would be a terrible thing to happen. Especially here of all places. The exit out of Teinar.

When Rachel turned towards her, Sian pretty much sat at attention because the serious expression on the other woman's face was a little intimidating. In any case, she was able to listen relatively well and had to cram down the urge to balk at the plan. Dead? Someone was going to have to die?

Gritting her teeth, Sian brushed it off. She chose to leave this way and hook up with this woman. Now there was no turning back.

"Yeah." Sian responded, nodding. "Won't be a problem!"

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2008, 06:36:30 am »
Raichou was a little surprised when Sian accepted the plan, she didn’t seem very happy about it though.

A shadow engulfed Raichou and gradually formed into the shape of bat, when it lifted there was the shifter in all her bat-like glory. She flew across to the elevator, over the heads of the guards below who as expected didn’t even notice her.

Once she was inside the elevator she ducked inside slightly, just out of sight and transformed back into ‘Rachel’ she would need fingers for hacking. After pressing a few keys the panel lit up, all they needed now was a key. Hopefully Sian wouldn’t screw up.

“Now for the distraction,” Raichou thought.

She stepped out of the elevator in full view of the guards and for a second they would have seen a normal human woman. But after that second had passed standing in its place was a fully-grown organic silver scaled dragon. Not surprisingly the guards were terrified.

They started shooting at her but dragon scales were one of the strongest things in the universe and they had no effect on her at all. She snarled at them before attacking, using her gigantic claws and the spikes on the end of her tail easily dispatching them. Now it was up to Sian.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 10:40:26 am »
For the briefest of moments, Sian took in slightly gobsmacked horror when she witnessed Raichou at work. She was calling her that now that the lady was getting into her shifting mode right now. Her eyes closed seeing one guard get taken out and she winced. Jeez... no hesitation there, huh?

When the last one was out of the way, the girl stood blinking a few more times before shaking her head rapidly and even smacking a cheek a little bit. This was her cue! She had to snap out of it!!

Now Sian had no way of knowing which guard had the key at all. And time was of the essence. In more ways than one. With those thoughts in mind, Sian took a breath and tapped into her powers. Her hand shot out for a second and suddenly the area around the guards and herself was plunged into zero gravity. The bodies began floating haphazardly and even turning a little. And just as she hoped, the little key was drifting away from the pocket it had been in.

She'd only been floating a little bit in that time. Now she pushed herself off and snagged the key as she glided by. A mere second later, the gravity wore off and Sian plus the guards abruptly dropped to the ground. With a squeak, the girl managed to catch herself and merely skidded. Damn! She still couldn't make the gravity she inflicted last for much more than 15 minutes. But at least she got the key! Now she had to move!

Regaining her balance, Sian sprinted towards the elevator where Raichou was waiting. She was afraid to turn around because she could swear she heard voices somewhere back there. In the end, she literally threw herself into the elevator and plastered herself against the wall, away from the door.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal