Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Vaughan, From Pari  (Read 348 times)

Anonymous

To Vaughan, From Pari
« on: July 07, 2008, 10:54:00 pm »
Dear poopy-face,

I hope you are having a good time off.....doing whatever it is that you do as a candidate. Must be way more fun then hanging out with Pari. You just left poor Pari all alone with Cory! Well, And Jace and Mitt and Jares are there too. But that is still alone with Cory! He doesn't attention me!

And he's always bringing trashy girls over. Yuck! Though you should apologize to Jace. 'Cause you abandoned me, which makes you a meany poo-face, I have to hog his bed a lot. But it's not really the same. You....I donno. You got it.

And I don't miss you! Not at all! Cause you are mean and left me! And I'm JUST FINE with out you!

Only I totally do. And if we get a new lead singer, he is totally just a place holder. Your the only singer for IF. Cause your the best.

Still hate you.

Only I don't really do.

I hope you like the poster. Think we should do a limited print run on it?

~Pari~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Vaughan, From Pari
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:39:51 pm »
Dear Pari-Pari-Dance.

... What's with all the poop?  Ew.

Aww, you know Cory's never paid attention to you. You confuse his man-bits and that makes him nervous, so he just pretends not to like you. Everyone loves you Pari, even though you don't think so. Weirdo.

Pari, don't be like that! I didn't want to leave! But you know how it is with psychics and Aedolis. I had to go, we'll see if there can be visits and once I'm a pilot I'll come see you lots and lots and lots! I swear.

And yes, I love the poster, it's great.

I love you.

- Vaughan

P.S: My mentor, Gabriel, likes IF! He's really nice too, so... Yeah, that's good!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:02:28 pm »
Dear Vaughan,

You are teh suck.

~Pari~

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 08:10:26 pm »
Dear Vaughy,

I only said poop twice! Because you are a meanie face! Though Cory is a bigger penis. And I am telling Jace on him!  :evil:

And I know I confuse Cory XD Though I don't think it's his man bits that are confused. He's always calling me 'she.' I can't be that mad though, I get that from a lot of people. But you would think he has known me long enough to know :x

I miss you Vaughy! Its so not as fun with you gone! The others just...aren't the same. I want to come visit you! And you had better come see me when you are a big fancy pilot. Or I make public every embarrassing pictures I have of you! And there are lots! So you had better come hang out!

And of course the poster is great. It's me :heart:

I love you too, you big meanie-face. And I miss you a lot.

~Pari~

P.S. Really? That's awesome! Go fans! Who is his favorite? Is it me? It should be me XD Should I send you bribes to use on him? Or maybe presents for bein' so great to you even though you don't deserve it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal