Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Royal Hyakinthos, From Pilot Royal Moon  (Read 549 times)

Offline GoblinFae

To Pilot Royal Hyakinthos, From Pilot Royal Moon
« on: April 25, 2018, 02:51:34 pm »
YAVUL HYAKINTHOS what in th hell is going on?! You don't get to just come all a'fired up int th chat like that ready t tear off some heads and then go and ignore my calls like that. I know you didn't miss it neither. Sending me right t voicemail is a shit move.

Don't you dare shut me out! I'm worried for you and I ain't gonna stop trying to get t you until you answer me. TALK t me!!!

I tried calling Grish and I can't get ahold him neither. Did you two have a fight? What's going on?

Please Agave I'm begging you. I'll wait as long as you need but please please please tell me you're okay.

I love you. I'm scared for you. No matter what htough I love you and I'm here for you.

Please call me.

~Bluebell

Offline nephero

Re: To Pilot Royal Hyakinthos, From Pilot Royal Moon
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 06:37:11 pm »
Comm busted. Using standby, it's shoddy. Be back in quarters soon, call you then.

-A

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 06:44:58 pm »
Thank you. Call whenever, I'm home for the night. I'll wait up for you.

~Bluebell

Offline nephero

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 07:08:47 pm »
Voice gone. But home now.

-A

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 07:35:00 pm »
Still here for you. Agave I don't know what's going on with you but I'll listen to whatever you want or need to say when you're ready.

Just...I have to ask and it's all the prying I'll do until...until whenever I guess...are you in trouble? Are you hurt? Are you alone? Do you need me to come down? I can and I will just say the word even if it's just t give you a hug and be on my way again. You and Mon Petite Amor are the only family I got. Ain't nothing I wouldn't do for y'all. Hell even Grisham I would drop everything for s'long as he ain't hurt you. You ain't a burden t me so don't go thinkin ya are. I'm here small shit and big.

Love you, Agave. It's going to be ok. I'm sorry I yelled at you. Just worried about you...

~Bluebell

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 12:11:48 pm »
Where are you?

~B

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 10:12:30 am »
Agave!

Can't wait t see ya this weekend, cher. I meant it, I miss ya, you big doof. (And I swear on my life it ain't JUS cause of th fooooood you promisin me neither ;D)

That bein said here's a lil bit o sugar for your day. YOU'RE AN UNCLE!!! :P Big surprise right? Seriously though:

Mon Petite Amor is a ♥♥♥GIRL!!!♥♥♥

I included th ultrasound so YES that blob is meant t be a chillun. They said she's completely healthy and developin nicely. Got herself a strong little ticker jus like her Mama. We're gonna have t start comin up with good names for her now that it's all official like. I meant it though, no color names -.-. Fleur maybe? Or Marguerite? Haha too many choices. We'll figure it out. We've still got plenty of time. !!!! So excited, Yavul, can you tell? :P

See ya Friday, right?

~Bluebell

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal