Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Signed, Sealed, Not Quite Delivered [Rhi]  (Read 6269 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Signed, Sealed, Not Quite Delivered [Rhi]
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2019, 09:46:42 pm »
<Captain, when I said build, I was being literal. Very literal. Surely you noticed the frame sitting in the corner? It's for an android. Lehktu-380 modified to resemble a Karmid rather than a Hestari, from the looks of it. I recognise the wiring and servos from that time I let her take my second's old maid droid apart.>, Rhevi responded, a faint hint of rebuke in his tone, <Her kind reproduce sexually, like the majority of sapient species. Given her apparent level of interest in finding a mate, I'd say either she's trying to keep her instincts quiet, or she wants a child without having to deal with courtship. She may also have resigned herself to her stature limiting her options.>.

The question of armor-piercing weapons was one Rhevi thought a moment before answering. On the one hand, most of what Sarah had could be readily modified to defeat armor, most often, in the case of ranged weapons, by the use of ammunition designed for the purpose. On the other hand, some weapons had been specifically designed with that in mind. <You'll want to go with either that spike launcher or that plasma lance, if you plan on getting close. Those maces would be good, too, provided you can lift and swing them comfortably. The railgun's good for long-range, provided you can get it braced well, but it takes a while to set up or take down. If you get ambushed, you may have to leave it behind.>, he advised, <Provided you take some armor-piercing ammunition, that pistol there should be a good fit in your hands. I believe it is based on a human weapon. I'd recommend either wadcutters or dart-tip. Take a few extra clips, too.  Running dry without an already-loaded backup clip is a good way to get killed or captured. Same with that assault rifle. Both should serve for short range and medium range respectively.>
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal