Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Devil has a heart, for the right people [m] {Open!}  (Read 315 times)

Offline Xcavius

The Devil has a heart, for the right people [m] {Open!}
« on: October 12, 2018, 01:11:16 am »
OOC: Riker is visiting the combat surgeon that helped stitch him up after the war, especially in regards to his wing. Please let me know if your character would like to become said doctor, otherwise happy writing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pippa... she'd have to be doing this experiment at DoSam, no conventional heating method could let for such high temperatures... Oh that reminds me, I should pay her a visit. The sound of a soothing piano medley came to a sudden stop as Riker shut everything off to step out. Ellie rushing over with his tail wagging. Riker knelt down and kissed him on the nose. "I'll be back in the morning, stay safe." Ellie let out a sad growl as Riker closed the door behind him. Followed by his typical walk to his owner's bed.

He had always preferred the stairs even with living a the very top of his building. A little exercise everyday goes a long way. He wore a white shirt that had subtle embroideries all over with black dress pants and matching black and white leather shoes. This was a special occasion, thus he needed to look the part.

The walk to the rail had been fairly quick, hopping on he looked around. Hm, less people today. More room for me at least. He placed himself near an exit, crossing one leg over the other as he pulled out a novel he had been reading for the last couple weeks. Keeping an eye on who entered and left.

The rail hit one stop and a mass of people flooded in. After it finally settled one person looked to be sprinting towards the doors as they were closing. They weren't going to make it.

Riker let out a small sigh before getting up and placing a foot between the doors to let them in. He looked them in eye before speaking:

"Hop in. Quickly."

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:28:03 pm by Xcavius »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal