Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Dashiell Feldspar, From the Offices of Leafster, Leafster, & Branch LLP  (Read 307 times)

Offline GoblinFae

Dear Mr. D. Feldspar,

We are writing to you on behalf of our client, Mx. Reese Plantina. Please find enclosed their items bequeathed to you as per their last will and testament. Should you have any questions or concerns, our offices can be found in corridor 258A.

Our sincerest condolences regarding your loss,
Leafster, Leafster, & Branch

Offline GoblinFae

Re: To Dashiell Feldspar, From the Offices of Leafster, Leafster, & Branch LLP
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 11:48:50 am »
Dumbshit Dashspar,

If you're reading this then you already know what's happened. I ran away and joined the circus just like I said I always would! I just couldn't stand one more day in that damn cockpit with you pulling one more flyboy, trickshot stunt to impress the ladies. It was all for naught too. We all know I'm the only one that would ever put up with your crazy ass.

I love you.

There I said it. I loved you. I love you. I will always love you. We'll see each other again, Dash. This is but one ending. There are many beginnings that will come after just as there were many before this one. You'll know it's me when you see the fire in my eyes ready to slug you again. Bonus points if I'm holding the spanner again.

Jokes aside though Dash...take care of yourself. We both knew this was coming. Please don't blame yourself. Whatever happened to me, it wasn't your fault. If I died in the line of duty, then I died as I always wanted. I hope that you can forgive me for leaving you. I know I said forever but we both knew it was a lie. I just hope that it was long enough, that I made you happy, that I finally got you to put the damn toilet seat down.

Dashiell, find someone to love after me. Don't wait for me. I'm stubborn as fuck and I'll come back when I'm good and ready. For now let me have my rest. Let me be at peace among the stars and the embrace of those that came before us. Don't come looking for me. Let go of your anger at me and move on. Remember me, but don't linger long. I know there is good in you. You have a heart, Dash. You're not always the beast so let someone else see that. Consider it my final request, love again. Do not fade. You will survive this. I demand you do.

Now get off your fucking ass soldier, go take a gods damned shower, put some clothes on you filthy animal, and get back in the cockpit. I'll be there between the stars.

See you soon baby,
Reesie

P.S. I lied. You are also required to take care of Lil Bit and Ivana. It won't kill you so stop making that face. You'll find instructions for their care in the cabinet with the sticky door by the fridge. You know which one.

P.P.S. It was me that finished your bottle of River Rush and replaced it with Slammer. I know I said you were too drunk to know what you were talking about, but the look on your face was just too good to pass up. There's a replacement bottle in the drawer under the oven. Wouldn't kill you to clean once in a while either. Just saying.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal