Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Rose By Any Other Name [Neph!] mmmmm  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: A Rose By Any Other Name [Neph!] mmmmm
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 10:43:48 am »
The amused snort was hardly attractive and sure Cinnamons hand was currently wrapped around the most wonderful, beautiful person in the galaxy - The universe actually. Still, the silliness available to Soba at any given time made Cinnamon love him all the more. Always words from the tip of that delicious tongue and he couldn't help the little growl at the rocking he was doing. A moment to pause and the red Kulshedra was tempted to torture him a little bit more. That'd be cruel though, right?

Right.

An evil grin was on his face when Soba frustratedly undid his belt and pushed his pants down. Teeth gently nipping at shoulders and his tongue laving at his neck before he pressed gentle kisses there. Cinnamon helped push down the pants further, letting his nails drag across thighs and finally, once those were to the knees he moved a hand to Soba's abdomen and pulled him close again. Hand returning to Soba's cock and giving it lazy gentle strokes while he purred and trilled.

The kiss caught him off guard, but he pushed into it, squeezing his hand around Soba's member and rolling his thumb along the tip. His free hand smoothing up and down his human's belly before he let Soba move away, eyes a little glazed as he listened to him speak. Snickerdoodle? The idea wasn't lost on him, Cinnamon had an idea about the metaphor of baking. The fuck was a snickerdoodle though? He'd never been a fan of sugar so he didn't know much about cookies.

Another little bite and he paused for a moment. He wanted to get Soba off but he didn't want to hurt him. "Hang on a second, baby," He said voice growly and gruff before he leaned back, leaving Soba's back cold and Cinna's chest freezing while he went to the drawer beside the bed and yanked it open. Looking inside there was... Nothing. Damn. "I gotta go find the lube," He grumbled, shimmying away from the warmth of His.

A gentle grumble and he tried to remember the last place they'd done the dirty. Obviously aroused, flushed, ears pinned back and red hair a floofy hand wrung mess he frowned down at the ground before he pushed his pants down and off, pulling his weird scaled feet out of the pool of fabric before he kicked them off in the room and meandered through the house looking for said sex aid. "You know," He called from the kitchen, opening drawers and looking in them, making a pleased noise when he found it in a junk drawer.

Finally back in the room he stood there naked in the door way, hard as a rock and pleasantly warm in the cheeks, "I've never really asked what you thought about me naked," He looked down at himself and -ignoring the very humanoid penis - he was sort of odd looking. Scales down his back, his legs red and shiny, his tail giving gentle waves behind him because he couldn't quite contain how much he loved being here with this person. 

Another pause, "Anyway," He tossed the bottle of lube on the bed before he returned to it, standing on his knees before he got down on all fours and did his best to mimic a predator crawling towards prey. Ears pinned back, purr in his throat, all curled lines and sleek calculated movements. "You know it's not that late right? The wee hours of the morning is a long ways away," a tilt of his head and a lick of his lips before he opened his mouth too wide and let the purr rumble out from between his too sharp teeth.

"I'm gonna snickerdoodle you into the bed until all you can't tell where I end and you begin," He grabbed Soba's ankle and yanked him down the bed so he was flat on his back, hand climbing up his knee to squeeze his thigh, pushing his leg open so Cinna could crawl between and nibble at the sensitive flesh beside his knee. "I tried reading a book on dirty talk," He admitted, looking up sheepishly before he drew more kisses up his leg to graze his teeth along Soba's hip, ignoring what he really wanted to touch entirely, "Mostly it was just awkward. I'm not mature enough for sex help books." He chuckled, nuzzling at his belly button and dragging his nails along Soba's thighs as he moved between them, "I think I like doing this on a bed," He admitted, lifting his head up, ears perky, "Get you all ...sprawled out and displayed. Should do it here more often. And," He pressed a kiss to Soba's chest and nipped at his collar bone, "no hip bruises from counter tops. I always feel guilt and aroused when I see those. Terrible combo."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 10:50:47 am by Draconian »

Offline nephero

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2017, 12:56:55 am »
It was amazing how the proper application of teeth and nails— tools that, back in the days of distant ancestors, were weapons to rend and kill— could feel so goddamn good. Soba hissed with every little nibble, those soft little sounds shortly followed by a low moan as Cinnamon rubbed against the tip of his cock, sending shockwaves of pleasure all the way down to his toes.

It was all just so much, like being lost in a sea of colors but so much better, surrounded by warmth and purrpurrs and Cinnamon’s hands and all those wonderful nibbling kisses. Moments like these… genuinely, they made it worth it. The only downside of being like this with Cinna, though, was that Soba felt his absence all the more sharply when they did part. Like right then. He blinked, barely understanding what was happening before Cinna was up and out of the bed, leaving the Inquisitor feeling far too cold without him.

Cold and painfully hard. Soba groaned his displeasure (totally not whining at all), and propped himself up on his elbows to watch the open doorway of his bedroom, and gave the empty space his absolute best pout. Like, really put every effort into it. Made every last actor and actress weep in their beds for not being able to pull off a pout so awe-inspiring and lip-wibbly.

Not that he could hold onto the expression for very long, not when he heard Cinna rummaging around for their missing lube. That bottle sure did get around, and this wasn’t the first time they’d just shoved it someplace inconspicuous and forgotten where that someplace inconspicuous was. And then Cinna was back, asking about what Soba thought about all of that, and the Inquisitor couldn’t help a long, lazy grin and a very pleased rumble all his own.

“What I think? Well, now, that’s a dangerous train of thought to be a passenger on. I hear bandits regularly hit those trains for everything they’ve got, derail them and everything. Don’t ever eat Solartan seafood, Cinna, it’s full of nothing but brain bandits.” He blinked, before shrugging, as if admitting to this being an exact case in point. Soba watched Cinna through his lashes, his grin turning soft in perfect correlation to his honesty. “I think I love you more and more every time I see you.”

He went right back to grinning, however, as the Kulshedra crawled up onto the bed, all slow, languid, stalking movements that set off every last primal prey sense and sent all of them right to his cock. Soba bit down on his lip to stifle a moan, and failed miserably when Cinna sent him flopping onto his back with one quick tug. Sometimes Soba forgot how strong Cinnamon was. Sometimes Soba was reminded in the best of ways.

“Oh, snickerdoodle me. Snickerdoodle me hard.” He purred, though the sound wasn’t nearly so good as when Cinna made it, and reached down to tangle his hands in red hair. He mewled with every little nip and bite to his thighs, toes curling the higher Cinna went, and the grip on Cinna’s hair tightened as those nails scraped along his thighs. The fog was returning with a vengeance, everything else fading away until all that was left was him and His. His and him. Cinna’s and Soba’s and both of them one and the other and back again. It was a heady thought, a wonderfully warm and heady thought, and for a moment Soba forgot what they had been even talking about.

“Yeah?” Soba said, breathless and aching, knees splayed to make plenty of room for Cinna between his legs. The sight of which was doing wonderful things to the Inquisitor, rolling his hips just a bit in desperation for a little friction. “I like the hip bruises… every time I move I remember being bent over for you for hooours. Does make it hard to get work done, though.”

Which was remarkably true. More than once he’d had to make special effort to get his pulse under control, and more than once he’d been thankful that his job largely involved being seated at a desk. He hummed, shook a few errant strands of hair out of his eyes, and pulled at Cinna’s shoulders to bring him up and into another heated kiss, the ones that Soba always daydreamed about when his hip-bruise-aches were particularly good.

But no, Cinna had a point— this was way better. Pressed back into the sheets, the full weight of Cinnamon above him, the rattling of his purrs caught between them. And oh, there was no mistaking how Cinna felt about it all, Soba biting down on the Kulshedra’s lip as he slid a hand between them, pressing their cocks together and slowly pumping. The Inquisitor shifted, grinning wide as he tilted his head, just enough to brush his lips against Cinnamon’s own wonderfully expressive ear.

“You like seeing Yours like this? Wanting you this bad?” He gave them both a little squeeze to emphasize his point, his grip already a little wet from how much he was leaking precome. “Needing you?”

Offline Draconian

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2017, 06:15:30 pm »
The initial interest for Soba hadn't been sexual. Cinnamon found him fascinating and unique in a way no human had been before. Strong. Beautiful. Cinnamon was attracted to the sweet shivers when he growled and the sweeter snuggles when he purred. It terrified him.

Cinnamon let himself be pulled into the kiss that daydreams were made of. Pushed into it. Nibbled and bit and licked. Never in a hundred years did he think he'd get so lucky, to find His. Even if at first neither of them were going to admit it. He nuzzled into the sweet kiss, exhaling slowly when Soba reached between them.

A little unanticipated jolt of pleasure and he growled deeply from it, almost like a hum. His pupils went wide, almost eating up the whole iris before his brain processed Soba's words. Taking note of how slippery his hand was against them.

It took half a second for his irises fo turn to little slits. His pleasure keen at how needy and wanting Soba was. Cinnamon wanted to moan, but instead he rocked his hips to grind them together and placed a long breath stealing kiss to his favourite pair of lips in the galaxy.

"Fuck yes I do," Cinnamon leaned up after another kiss to Soba's throat, his cheeks and chest flushed nearly as red as his glittery scales. Cinna sat back, legs tucked under him so he was kneeling on the bed, giving a quick glance around on the sheets he licked his palm before he pushed Soba's hand away from theie cocks and replacing it with his own. "I love seeing how much you need me."

"I wanna watch you fall apart," Cinna whispered, shifting back so he could focus on his Soba with slow tortuous movements of his hand before picking up the pace with the clear intention of getting His off before he even started thinking about himself. A wind down from a bad day. A safe pair of arms to melt into. Be safe in. "And keep your eye out for that lube," he growled, "I think it's trying to run away," Cinnamon smirked, "It must know where I wanna put it so we can make pain-free snickerdoodles."

Offline nephero

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 11:16:06 pm »
   Soba was glad he chose red.

He’d gotten his tattoos, years and years ago, back when he was just a freshly minted Pilot Echo well on his way to a life outside of endless background examinations and into more important work. They’d been symbolic, as these things often are, but the part he had hemmed and hawwed over the most was the color. Because really, in the language of flowers, color was everything.

Where other cities had their accents, or their own dialect, Margad had its own special way of saying something. Petals for words and hues for tone, it was something that every citizen of the greenest dome in Aedolis knew from the time they could talk. Daisies for the innocent, cypress for the lost, and roses…

He had been tempted, originally, to go with a soft yellow hue for the petals. Sinking everything into his purpose in life— yellow roses for infidelity, for betrayal, for all the intensity that bringing traitors to light carried along with it. But something had made him hesitate, to waffle backwards and forewards. This had, of course, been back when he was far more Talbot than anything else, and so Soba was entirely sure that the hesitation had been his and his alone.

And he’d chosen red, instead. It didn’t make sense, but then, that had turned out to be perfect all in its own way. Because nothing about Soba was sense, and that had been exactly what had gotten him here in the first place, hadn’t it? And now here was Cinna, flushed and glittering red, so wonderfully close to the hue he’d picked for himself years before he’d ever realize how important it would become to him.

Soba couldn’t stop watching him, how he moved, how his ears flicked, how he looked with his cheeks so dark and his pupils so thin. The Inquisitor lifted his legs, wrapped them around Cinna’s waist to keep him as close as possible as they moved together. He made a sound, something bordering on a mewl as Cinna pushed his hand away from their joined cocks and replaced it with his own. Left with nothing else to grip onto, Soba let his arms fall back over his head, gripping onto the pillows instead and arching off the sheets.

It was all he could do; all control had been taken from him, Soba completely at the mercy of whatever pace Cinna decided to set. And that pace was quickening, Soba letting out breathy little gasps as he writhed against Cinnamon’s lap. If His wanted to watch him fall apart, well… Soba had a feeling he wouldn’t need to wait too long. He pulled and tugged at the pillow beneath him, head back and mouth open to let loose all manner of noises, thighs jerking the closer he got to losing control completely.

“Kneecap it,” Soba mumbled in between shuddering moans, “can’t run without kneecaps— fuck I wanna make snickerdoodles, I wanna put entire bakeries out of business— ah!”

And there he went not making sense again, eyes screwed tight as all the heat in his belly became overwhelming, the entirety of Soba shivering and shuddering as he came over Cinnamon’s hand. For a moment all Soba could do was lay there like a boned fish, groaning in delight as the tension he had been carrying through the day was alleviated by a fair amount. But as he shifted, he could still feel Cinna’s own neglected cock against him, and that had Soba’s eyes opening to catch Cinna with a smoldering gaze.

Soba pushed up off the bed, hoisting himself up until he was seated in Cinnamon’s lap, one arm around his shoulders and mouths crushed together. He didn’t even care about the sticky mess between them, rocking his hips back and forth with low little purrs of his own as he ground down against Cinna’s need.

“I think it rolled under me,” he said after breaking their kiss for air, looking back over his shoulder to find that telltale candy-pink lid. “Arrest the miscreant.”

Offline Draconian

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2017, 11:23:38 pm »
Cinnamon's ears were doing a dance. Going from being perky up like a bunny to pinned back in an effort to hold back his urges. Twitching to catch all the sounds, the pants and moans and strange string of words Soba said that made no sense. All he could do was smile down at His as he couldn't figure out what to do with his arms  and seemed to have forgotten how to string words together. Finally though, Cinna's determination to get Soba off paid out and he gave a wolfish grin down, red hair falling into his face on the side, near panting with his own uneased need.

"Yessss," Cinnamon hissed, mouth hanging open a little too wide, fangs on display before he brought his hand up to his mouth to lick come off his hand in a broad swipe before wiping the rest of it off on his chest. It never tasted good but it was an odd possessive impulsive thing. "That's it," He whispered, eyes hooded, flushed brighter. His ears pinned back in mild concern when Soba sat up suddenly, but there was little more than a whimper when he smashed his face into the kulshedra's.

It was like he forgot how to breathe. Whenever he was with His he just... Didn't want to exist anywhere else. So consumed with making everything wonderful and perfect and perfect and wonderful. Cinnamon pressed into the kiss, his hands moving to Soba's hips give give him a gentle squeeze. A silent request to not wriggle on his lap. Cinnamon pressed a kiss to Soba's neck when he looked over his shoulder, pressed kisses to his shoulder before he looked over his shoulder too and...

"Ah-ha," Cinnamon purred, reaching back - making sure to hold Soba close so he didn't fall off his lap - to grab that bottle of lube.  Cinna nibbled at Soba's rose along his throat, tongue reaching out to trace petals with nips and nibbles before the snap of a lid and cool slick fingers pressed to Soba's hole. A heavy purr, one that vibrated near Cinna's whole body while he worked Soba with his fingers, in effort to make it easier for actual intercourse and because Soba had asked him for a whole night event.

Wouldn't do to finish himself off quickly. Mentally he'd promised himself to exhaust His out so much that he wouldn't even be able to dream - or his dreams were just replays of the evening at hand.

Cinna didn't let up with his fingers, though he did raise his head from Soba's rose to make some intense eye contact, pupils little slits because he needed to see Soba come apart in his arms. "You're so beautiful," Cinnamon whispered, eyes hooded, mouth open and hot pants leaving his mouth. "All flushed with your hair everywhere," Cinna moved in for a deep kiss, adding a third finger and working him harder, his other hand squeezing Soba's hip. "I'm not going to stop until you beg me to," He finally whispered, biting at his scaleless shoulder and nuzzling at his throat. "All you gotta do is tell me what you want," He teased, a delightfully evil grin on his face as he did his very best to drive Soba just a little bit crazy, "Or just smash your face into my face."

Offline nephero

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2017, 06:33:49 pm »
   Soba was only human. He didn’t have feral instincts, his senses were dull in comparison to most other species, and his existence was a fleeting moment at best. But in that moment, watching Cinnamon’s reaction, seeing him hiss and lick at his hand and just look so damn good doing it—

For a moment, something feral had moved in Soba, and that feral something demanded he keep as close to Cinnamon as possible, showering him in insistent kisses to whatever part of Cinna he could reach. It was… entirely unlike him. He couldn’t remember ever feeling this overwhelmingly attached to anyone; it was downright addicting, the prick of sharp teeth and the smell of his hair and all those vibrating purrs had Soba’s heart thrumming hard and wild in his chest.

The initial touch of Cinna’s fingers had him hissing, flinching against the cool lube before that rapidly dissipated, leaving nothing but delicious heat in its wake. Soba moved back against those fingers, panting and flushed as little sparks of sensation flooded him, filling him with that same familiar ache that had been alleviated just a few minutes ago. It was overwhelming, the stimulus almost too much too soon, and with every stroke and every added finger, Soba became less and less capable of doing anything but hanging on for dear life.

An entirely un-Inquisitor-like whine escaped him when Cinna stopped biting at his rose, but that was soon echoed by another equally un-Inquisitor-like whine as their gazes met, sharp pupils and golden eyes boring into Soba and making him feel wonderfully and overwhelmingly exposed. But that was fine, more than fine, because this was his Cinnamon, the man he loved like he’d never thought he’d be capable of. His breath stuttered, words catching in his throat as Cinna’s fingers pressed into him just so, making the edges of his vision go bright with stars, haloing Cinna in the best way. Sob even thought for a moment Cinna’s scales glittered, shimmering and gorgeous and so strange and so perfect.

Soba moved his hands up, over those broad, strong shoulders, letting his blunt nails drag along hot skin as Cinna spoke, every last word going straight to his cock, already half hard again. His face was on fire, his head was swimming, and for all of that all Soba could do was grin and beg for more. Which, of course, he was only too happy to do.

“What if I don’t want you to stop?” Soba panted, shaking his hair out of his face to better watch Cinna’s every move, delighting in how thin his pupils were and how his teeth glinted in the low light. He slid his hands up, cupping Cinna’s face between them and guiding him up into another heated kiss, Soba’s eyes fluttering closed for as long as they were pressed together.

His eyes opened as the kiss broke, and he stared into Cinna’s eyes with all the barely controlled heat he could muster.

“I want you. I want you to throw me down and take what’s yours,” he purred, a sound that was nothing in comparison to Cinna’s patented purrpurrs (not available in a store near you, fuck off), but Soba sure as hell was giving it his best. “I want your teeth on my throat and it won’t be to kill me.”

Soba grinned, his own blunt teeth bared at the old memory, one that smelled strongly of coconuts and paper books. The moment was only broken by another low moan as Cinna drove his fingers in at that same wonderful angle that had his toes curling and his vision spotting. So much for smoldering playfulness (and thus any kind of dignity), it seemed that the flavor of noodle that night would be absolute wanton need.

No refunds.

“I’m all Yours.” He panted, rocking back against Cinna's fingers as best he could given his position in his lap. "Cinnamon..."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2017, 12:23:25 am »
The best sound in the whole world was Soba gasping his name. Cinnamon purred loudly at hearing it, rumbling through his chest before he let his eyes fall closed so he could breathe in carefully to calm himself down.  High strung and feeling needy, he moved his hands away from Soba and carefully moved to rest them on his thighs before he nuzzled his lips to his little humans. The words he'd uttered alone. Wanting his teeth on his throat. A shudder and he shifted them, moving his mouth to Soba's neck to put his mouth there.

It never occurred to him how odd it was for Soba to enjoy the jaw thing. Cinnamon having seen pictures of himself doing it or in the mirror unnerved himself. Still, carefully so he didn't puncture skin, he moved Soba back to the bed, pushing and pulling him with his hands to get him into the position he wanted before he drew back, pulling his mouth away. "As tempting as throwing you down was," He panted, pressing a harsh kiss to Soba's lips, he pulled away before arranging the human's legs around his hips.

"I would die before I hurt you," but, still, because he knew His liked it, Cinnamon pressed his teeth to his neck, letting his teeth pinch at the flesh with just enough power to feel it but not enough to puncture skin. Then, carefully, he reached between them before grabbing his cock and pressing into his little human lover. Cinnamon's purring stuttered as he pressed forward, sinking into the tight heat line a hot knife through butter. "You feel so good," He pulled away to pant, to press his lips to Soba's before he started to move, trying to find the best angle to make His see stars, one hand on Soba's hips to hold him there before he gave a needy whine.

His tongue and teeth grazed at the rose before he turned to the untouched side, hips snapping forward in an urgent rhythm before sliding back. Cinnamon never really knew how to process what being with His was like. The world lost focus and all he wanted to do was make Soba moan and whimper. Cry out. Beg. He wanted to dominate and bite and snarl. Pin down and take and take and take. Instead, he pushed the baser instincts aside and nuzzled and kissed, nibbled and bit. Never drawing blood.

Of course, the illusion of predator was there. Cinnamona's eyes were black slits surrounded by gold. His mouth hung open. His breath was a vibrating pant while he rocked against Soba, unable to help the hot breath and muted whimpers while he worked towards his peak. "I love you," He panted, tucking his head beside Soba's to breathe in the scent of his hair and gently bite at his ear, rocking into whatever spot gained him the responses he wanted. "Soba," He whined, squeezing his hip and picking up the pace, eyes squeezing shut, "Do you have one more in you?" He managed to grunt out, red faced and hooded eyed, lifting himself up onto his elbows, "I wanna watch you again," Cinnamon panted again before moving in for a kiss, before he purred out, voice soft and deep "You look beautiful when you come."

Offline nephero

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2018, 04:27:36 pm »
   When Cinnamon stated that he would die before he hurt Soba, Soba genuinely believed it. He didn’t often believe people; it was his job not to believe people, to poke and pick and prod until he got beneath the truth beneath the truth to the real truth. But when Cinna said it, when Cinnamon said anything, Soba believed it.

Dark blue eyes darkened further as Cinna sank into him, the Inquisitor lifting his legs and hooking his ankles behind Cinna’s back as he was filled. He couldn’t help a low moan, head falling back against the covers as their hips met again and again, the fire in his chest spreading to every last inch of him, leaving him tingling and light-headed and utterly delighted.

A perfectly rosy color, literally and figuratively, and Soba bit down on his lower lip as Cinna’s teeth grazed against his throat, against his roses, up to his ear and leaving little tingling fires in his wake. The Inquisitor reached up, gripping onto the strong shoulders of the Kulshedra Pilot above him as he rolled his own hips upwards to meet every snapping thrust. It was impossible to hold onto his breath; Soba was panting, gasping for breath only to let it out again in sharp cries and shuddering moans every time Cinna slammed back into him and set off little fireworks in his skull.

Soba could feel it building, the heat in his abdomen raising to a fever pitch, thighs tensing as the familiar crescendo of impending release gripped him. His own member twitched between them, slick and dripping and so very desperate, and Soba mewled every time Cinna moved just so and rubbed against him while slamming at just the right spot to make Soba’s vision go white.

“Cinna—” Soba gasped, blunt human nails digging into flushed, scaled shoulders as words failed him with every mewling breath. The sounds Cinnamon was making weren’t helping— or were, depending on how you looked at it. And right then, Soba could only look into those predator-eyes, watch how his mouth moved and his teeth gleamed in the light, could only hear how Cinna’s breath rattled in his throat, the vibration passing between them as Soba returned the kiss with vigor.

“I love you, I love you, too,” Soba said by some miracle, the words rushed out with harsh pants for breath. Everything was so hot, his skin burning as he fought to maintain his grip on his lover, his Cinnamon Rook, his perfect shade of blood-red rose. “I’m so close, Cinna—”

Soba shivered, his words stolen from him as Cinna moved against him, their hips slapping against one another and making it hard to even remember to breathe, let along remember what words were and how they strung together. He blinked, at first not understanding what Cinna was asking of him, of what he meant by watching, and only after a few more addled seconds did Soba comprehend. He licked his lips, grinned through another moan, and shifted his legs just enough to hoist his hips up, all but slamming himself onto Cinna’s cock and crying out each time.

“Yours— nnh, fuck, Cinna, I’m—” he was babbling now, but he couldn’t hold back, not so soon after his previous orgasm, and eventually it all just became too much. Whatever rhythm they’d established became frantic and sporadic as Soba bucked beneath the Kulshedra— his Kulshedra— his thigh muscles twitching in time with his spasms as he came for the second time that night. Even so, he didn’t stop moving, gasping for breath as he rode through the tidal wave of sensation, making even more of a mess between them and desperate to see Cinna come as far undone as he felt.

Somehow, the human mustered at some manner of reserves, and shifted, rolling with Cinna still inside of him until the other Pilot was on his back. Soba’s hair stuck to his throat and collarbones, skin flushed and soaked in sweat, made all the more so from the sheer effort it took to keep his thighs moving, raising himself up only to rock back down on Cinna’s cock.

“Mine,” he breathed, voice low and raspy from overuse, eyes hooded and near pitch from how wide his pupils were as he looked down at his His. “Mine.”

Offline Draconian

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2018, 06:53:17 pm »
There was a favourite thing of Cinnamon's and it was Soba's face lit up with pleasure. He rocked Soba through his second orgasm, growl rumbling in his throat, fingers gripping hips moving down to hold thighs. "Soba," He panted, voice shaky, giving a tremble when he was rolled over onto his back. He shook his hair from his face and Cinnamon let his Soba rock above him, his eyes fluttered closed and mouth falling open. He set his feet into the bed to stead himself, fingers dragging up and down Soba's torso.

His golden eyes opened again, his lower lip between his teeth. Seeing Soba mouth the words 'mine' and then finally hearing it had his ears twitch and his thighs twitch. He rocked his hips harder against Soba, feeling him and needing him on a strange bestial level. Cinnamon growled lowly, grunting with each thrust up on his near frantic pursuit to finishing. Pupils slitted, mouth open to pant, Cinnamon stared at Soba's mouth with hungry eyes and he gave a punched-out shout when he finally came. He held Soba tight to him, giving a few final thrusts up before he sat up, plastering their chests together and resting his cheek to Soba's chest.

Cinnamon groaned again, rocking his hips for a few moments before finally calming down, mouthing at Soba's collarbone. He purred, nuzzling and kissing at his lover's shoulder before he moved his hands slowly up and down Soba's back while he caught his breath and calmed. Pounding heart slowly going back to normal gentle thumps. "I love you," He breathed finally, voice a sweet rumble against Soba's throat before he groaned softly and gently guided them onto their sides. Cinnamon stayed for a moment, pressing his lips to Soba's in a gentle lingering kiss before he pulled away with a soft sigh.

"Hang on a second," He whispered, giving another quick kiss and wandering away, tail lazily waving behind him. Cinnamon returned with a cloth a few minutes later, already cleaned up himself, body cleaned up from the mess of lovemaking. Though he paused and groaned softly when he saw Soba again, he breathed deeply and closed his eyes for a moment before moving back to the bed to clean up his lover. Pressing the cloth over him carefully before tossing it into the laundry bin in the corner of the room. A little more manhandling, Cinnamon crawled over Soba on the bed and curled around his back, tucking his knees up behind Soba's and pressing a kiss to the back of his human lover's head.

"Hm," Cinna mumbled through a content purr, "I think I meant to talk more about something," He paused for a minute, lazily drawing his hand up and down the human's side, nails dragging just enough to cause goosebumps. Cinna hummed and haw'd, making sure his grumbles and growls vibrated through his chest to Soba's back before he remembered. "I owe you dinner," He murmured, "Do you want dinner, Love? Did we work up an appetite?" he lifted his head to rest his head on Soba's, curling a hand around to rest on his stomach, enjoying how cool Soba's flesh felt against the heat of his hand, "Are we a better colour now?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal