Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Eat My Playlist [Goblin!]  (Read 2841 times)

Marakai2.0

Re: Eat My Playlist [Goblin!]
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2017, 07:40:29 pm »
Raz blinked yet again, and arched a quizzical brow in her direction. "No, Heather. You don't break, and the walls don't simply become something else. You give in, take down the walls, and let the people in. People aren't all as bad as you're used to." He gave a small smile.

"And in the end, you know what? If people think youre a bitch, or whatever else? Fuck 'em. It's the people that think - no, know otherwise that matter. The people youre close to, the one's you trust. People like...your parents. Drop 'em. Move on. There's millions of people far, far better than that." At this point, he was leaning in again, trying to redirect her, show her that things were better than her initial outlook had showed her.

"And if ya mean the elbow to the face? Like I told you. It's not the first time I've been hit. Probably won't be the last. And besides that, one of the unfortunate things to get used to is that pain is a part of life. It's up to you, what you can and can't take. Not everything's worth lashing out at."

He grinned here, and winked at her, sapphire eyes flashing. "Besides, like I said, it was my fault. I deserved it, even if I didn't know it. But. Certain behavior will be expected of you when you graduate. Public relations will hand you your ass if you go punching an overly avid fan of yours. And you will have them."

Offline GoblinFae

Re: Eat My Playlist [Goblin!]
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2017, 08:36:27 pm »
The more he talked, the more she scowled at his answers. How could she believe in good and pure and innocent again when her childhood, the quintessential time for all those things, had been filed with darkness and fear and pain? Heather was not going to understand overnight. It was possible even they would have to revisit six ideals again in the future but for the moment she let it go. She could be content in the knowledge that she was safe with Razican. As for Matt, she was sure she could shut him out again. She could go back to being the cold heartless bitch.

"Maybe I'll jus' bay PR. Clean up all da messes an' leave ou' all da res'." Heather smirked at him even as she internally cringed at the idea of having people rooting for her. That thought was quickly locked away, bribing her back to focus on the more serious conversation at hand.

"I meant the screamin'. Callin' ya a coward an' weak. Hurlin' the venom. I knew what I was doin' and I dids it anyhow. Plentya mentors woulda hit me for it. Woulda sent me to the tanks and washed them hands o' me. You don'. I think that scares me more 'an anythin'. Whydya tell me when it'd be easier to get rid o' me?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal