Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ary's Wants and Limits  (Read 377 times)

Arany

Ary's Wants and Limits
« on: October 04, 2017, 09:38:47 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'd like to say I'm pretty much of an 'anything goes' type of person! Chances are I'm going to get really exited and invested in most plots and characters. RP's that go on over long periods of time, where you really get a chance to develop your character and their relationship to the other characters, as well as build a intricate plot, is my absolute favorite thing.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'd guess anything too explicit (heavy gore or sexual themes) would be out of my comfort zone, but then again, it really depends.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I'd like to say my response time varies between a few seconds or a few days, depending on how much is going on in life and so on. I will say that it tends to lean towards the 'crazy-quick-replies' most of the time. ;)

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'm very patient and I'd say pretty understanding too- if you disappear for a while it's no big deal. If I get no reply in about a month I will probably get worried and/or just assume to RP has been dropped.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Definitely open to that! Contact me over PM- I have a discord I'm willing to give out to anyone who wants it!

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
When time allows it, definitely! As previously stated- PM me!

Anything else?
I love to juggle ideas! Don't be afraid to just hit me up and talk. :D

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
If it's natural for the story- then I'll allow it at times, yes. I would prefer to talk about it in advance if it has any major impact on my character though!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I'm a sucker for romance- organic relationships that grows alongside the characters are my absolute favorite. Once again, I'd say I'm pretty much open to anything.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I often prefer to imply it or fade to black, but I'm fine with playing it out as long as it isn't too explicit. I'll warn you though- I'm not used to writing it, so there's a big possibility it'll be really awkward and badly written! ;D

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Sure, as long as it fits the story!

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
I'll say what I said about the sexual scenes- I'm not 100% comfortable, and I prefer to imply it or fade to black, but if we have talked about it /planned it out / it's vital to the story than I'd all onboard, as long as it doesn't get too graphic.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
I will absolutely not play out rape or abuse, though I understand if it has to be implied or referenced for a characters backstory or something of the likes of that. 

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Haha, I do think I'd prefer being asked, but I mean... As long as there is something I can do to un-turn it if I absolutely detest it, maybe it would be a cool plot twist or something. ;)

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
I'd prefer being asked, but if my character is dying I definitely won't be upset for getting healed!

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Well, I might as well say it again: Hit me up!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 10:45:37 am by Arany »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal