Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sticky Little Fingers  (Read 3027 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: Sticky Little Fingers
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2017, 12:10:23 am »
Aesir's mouth almost dropped open at the wink.

It felt like his heart skipped a beat and his mouth went dry. Aesir wanted to reach out a hand and caress the big scary lookin' guys face. Wanted to ask for a hug. Wanted to... Go sit on his lap. Be close. Anything. His hand moved through his hair and he sucked in a breath while he tried to place the tingling feeling at his spine. Love was a myth.

But if it was a myth then why did he feel like if Kirkley asked him to do anything he'd do it. Purple eyes didn't leave him after that wink and Aesir half listened to the rest of what he said. The reassurance that he wouldn't feel like he was going to fall out of the ship forever helped a bit but Aesir risked looking over his shoulder again to the sky. The amazing view. The fact there was nothing out there.

The full body shiver was visible and his attention was snapped back to Kirkley when he mentioned how long they'll take to get to the Cancer station. Aesir shivered again, finding that being in space on a ship was something he wasn't too interested in. At least not right now. When he knew nothing. No way to save himself. Keep himself safe. How did you survive in space?

Aesir looked at Kirkley's relaxed position and pursed his lips, smirking at the mention of where his room was. "Can I just sleep with you?" His eyebrows were up and teasing, glancing at the space and the nothing before flicking his eyes back to Kirkley, "Are you sure I'll get used to being out in all this nothing?" His voice got lower and he started towards the crew quarters.

"It's a lot of nothing. I don't think I'll be able to sleep, It's so..." Aesir frowned, "Quiet. I mean, there's the ship noises but..." His eyebrows drew together, "So quiet. There's something missing out here."

Cheesigator

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2017, 04:47:05 pm »
He noticed the shiver run over Aesir's small frame and felt a pang of sympathy in his chest; it'd been so long since he'd first been introduced to space he didn't really remember what it had been like for him. Just that it was confusing, probably. Alarming. Scary.

Big.

He snorted when Aesir made the comment of sleeping with him, but he didn't immediately dismiss it when it was followed by the mention that the ship was lacking something, and suddenly it occurred to him.

Life.

Outer space was vast, cold and empty, the majority of it completely devoid of life. Bifrost, and now Aesir, had been... Nature spirits, or deities, or what have you. And that was the one thing space had the least of.

He sucked in a breath, glancing down at his shoes before he looked back up at Aesir and came to a decision.

"If it'd help you sleep, you can come stay with me."

At least then Aesir wouldn't be alone, he'd have another body, another beating heart with him and he would probably feel much less inclined to cry himself to sleep with homesickness and fear. That was the last thing Kirkley wanted him to feel on day one of his new adventure.

"I'm about to head to bed myself, I think, so if you want it's up to you." He said quietly, looking the kid over one last time, hoping he wouldn't take that out of context (he probably would) and then he turned and started to head up the stairs to the captain's quarters.

The room was fairly big, down a series of hallways with storage closets, two meeting rooms and the kitchen; it was circular and sealed off by a blast door that, like the rest of the ship currently only he could unlock. There was a portal in the ceiling, small that let him look up from the massive round bed (it had to be, in order to fit him comfortably) into the starry skies above when it was open; right now it was sealed, similar to a sun roof in a car kind of concept. There was a desk against a wall, and two closets. A quick check revealed everything was there--clothes, and most importantly, items of value from days when he wasn't so lonely.

He wasn't sure if Aesir would come in or not, so as much as he wanted to pull up a video on the monitor built into the wall facing the bed and watch something that would probably make him cry, he didn't. Just went into the attached bathroom, took off his clothes and took a shower, using it as a means to will away anything that was sad, because now was not the time to feel sorry for himself, or to mourn the true loss of his companion. He'd had three thousand years for that, now was not an exception, nor an excuse.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2017, 09:13:55 pm »
It was tempting.

Aesir contemplated it for a moment.

Did he want to curl in on this guy? He watched Kirkley for a moment before he rubbed at his wrists and ducked his head down. One last glance at the too cold sky. Out there. Was that the sky? What was the space sky called? Aesir stared at it listening to Kirkley leave. One last glint of eye contact.

Part of him wanted to. The other part dared not to follow.

He started to follow Kirkley but stopped short, turning back and finally moving to his own room. That was his now. This was his... Space Home? Aesir combed his hair with his fingers and went into the room he chose haphazardly. Nudged his bag with his foot before he grabbed it and put it onto the bed, unzipping it and pulling things out. Pants. Shirts. His hands clasped around a locket with a flower etched onto the front. He opened it slowly before looking into it. A picture of his parents.

Quickly he snapped it shut and shoved it to the bottom of his bag.

Aesir peeled his clothing off, standing naked in the room before he pulled on a set of comfy pants and a loose shirt. Maybe he'd just spend the next two days sleeping. Aesir enjoyed the idea. Maybe things would feel better after he slept. How did day time work out here? Aesir jammed the stuff in his bag again and threw it against the wall angrily before he turned out the light and crawled into the bed.

Maybe he'd shower tomorrow.

Whenever tomorrow was.

Aesir fell asleep quickly. Deeply. A dreamless sleep. Aesir woke up, eyes wide, gasping slightly. Did he sleep at all? It felt like nothing but a look at the clock told him it'd been a solid six and a half hours. A cold sweat covered him from ears to ankles and he peeled the sheet from his body when he sat up.  A hand to his forehead. Aesir was quick to move to the washroom, heaving the contents of his stomach up into the toilet before he sat back and panted.

A quiet sob before he shuffled back into a corner, knees drawn up. Everything was wrong now. His life was over. Just starting? He looked at his hands, eyes watery, breath panting. It was this... Whatever he was. His blood? Aesir gagged again, before pressing his hands to his face and calming his stomach. It was mindless when he dragged his nails into soft flesh of his forearms and stared at the red that welled up. Maybe if he just washed it out he'd be able to go home.

"Get out," He whispered at his arms, "I wanna go home," tears filled his eyes and he scratched harder, digging into the meat of his arms, "Get out!" He screamed again, hair sticking to his fevered sweaty forehead. Then was a moment of silence while he stared at his wounds and then there were vines. A scream of terror. His blood rebelling. It didn't want out. Aesir screamed again, hands clenching into fists.

There were no vines. Not real. The blood dripped but the gashes weren't terrible. Scratches. Still, he buried his face into his hands and cried.

Cheesigator

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2017, 09:35:05 pm »
After a while, his sensitive hearing picked up nothing, and he stepped out of the shower to find his room was surprisingly empty. And here he'd thought Aesir would jump at the chance--or perhaps, he was trying to be a tough guy.

His heart fell a little for some reason, maybe because he was lonely and it'd have been nice to have someone to snuggle with. Even if it was just a kid. But he also couldn't help but worry a little; that maybe said kid was being too hard on himself and trying to toughen up too fast.

He crossed the room, naked, and pulled up one of the surveillance cameras that was focused down that hallway, to the room Aesir had picked. He couldn't see directly inside, but he could also hear things, so if something went wrong he would know and he could be down there in an instant.

Seeing that helped soothe some of his concerns, and he threw on a pair of sweatpants. About to crawl into bed, he paused, glancing at the hallway camera and realizing since Aesir wasn't coming in, he'd have a moment to himself.

He went over to the second closet, unlocking it and pulling out a chest stashed on the floor. He opened the lid and on the inside were a bunch of mementos. He leaned his back against the bed, going through them all--almost all of them were things from his time with Bifrost. Old photos. Some of his clothes. Memory sticks with videos on them.

Kirkley held on tightly to a shirt and one of those burgundy bandannas that Bifrost had loved so much, drawing his knees up to his chest and burying his face in them. They'd long since lost his scent, and he couldn't remember what his scent even smelled like any more.

His muscles tensed and he started to cry.

"Get out!"
Kirkley's eyes snapped open as the sound of a scream came from the monitor in his room and woke him with a start. He sat up abruptly, throwing the covers back in the same motion as he looked around, confused, before he looked at the monitor and even though he couldn't see directly inside Aesir's room, his gut told him something is wrong and he didn't waste another second trying to argue with it.

He sprinted out of his room, down the several flights of stairs into the hallway of the crew's quarters and he hesitated, listening for a moment as he heard Bi--Aesir, crying.

He stepped in the doorway and was immediately met with the sight of the kid curled up in a corner, blood running down his arms, and while his heart tried to hit the panic button, he was thankful his brain was smart enough to catch him first and keep himself calm.

"Aesir," He said, quietly so as not to scare him but loud enough to hopefully catch his attention. "Hey, what's going on?"

He slowly came into the room, testing boundaries to see what the teen would allow before he just went over there and smothered him in a bear hug like his heart was screaming desperately at him to do.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2017, 10:23:20 pm »
The deep voice saying his name had him snap his head up and the tears in his purple eyes made them sparkle. "Kirkley," He panted, voice thick before he felt warm arms around him. He pressed his forehead to the warm neck and took deep breaths, finding the scent of the man comforting. The warmth wonderful. Aesir was warm, far too warm. The rest of the room felt cold and lifeless and he focused on the heartbeat in his ear.

The throb of the heartbeat comforted him and he took deep breaths.

"I don't know," He panted, holding tight to the giant man.

"This is all my blood's fault," He panted, smearing blood on Kirkley's back from the scratches on his arms. "I could be at home. I don't want to be here," His breath was hot against Kirkley's neck and he took a ragged breath, "I can never go home because I make plants grow." He pulled away slightly to look at Kirkley, tears dropping down his cheeks. "They're my blood," He panted, shaking his head before curling in again.

"I'm so cold," He breathed, fever hot, flushed cheeks sweat on his temples. Aesir groaned softly, "I've never felt so awful in my life," another deep breath, "I think I'm sick." He closed his eyes again and relaxed against the giant man, breathing through his mouth, "Wanna cuddle me until I warm up?" He teased, face smooshed against a shoulder.

Cheesigator

« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 10:54:16 pm »
When Aesir looked up he saw the look in those purple eyes and his heart wrenched; without any further thinking he crossed the distance between them and scooped the teen up into his arms, holding him tight yet gentle, securely, so he felt safe. His heartbeat was pounding rapidly with worry and fear, fear caused by seeing and smelling Aesir's blood.

That much smelled the same. He would never forget that scent.

"Shh, shh... You don't know that." He murmured quietly, and he wasn't lying for the sake of making the kid feel better--Bifrost had lived for a few thousand years. If Aesir could as well, who knew what would happen to Aedolis in that time. He might be able to return, might be able to go back to a planet full of plants and life.

It was a small possibility, but it was one nonetheless.

He ran his fingers through the kid's hair, petting him and reaching up to wipe the tracks of tears from his soft cheeks when he pulled away to look up at him. Those eyes... He could never say no to those eyes. They were Bifrost's eyes.

With memories flashing across his mind he scooped up Aesir into his arms, standing and carrying him bridal style back up the stairs to the medical bay.

"I'll gladly cuddle you but first let's get you taken care of as best we can, alright?" He murmured, setting Aesir down on the bed, finding some bandages and a rag before he paused a moment, glancing at Aesir and remembering the lemon in the alley, and the conclusion he'd reached last night.

"I'll be right back." He said, quickly pressing a kiss to the teen's forehead as he left the room to go down the hall to the kitchen, hoping like hell Ain had been as kind as usual and remembered to--she had.

She always took such damn good care of him.

The cupboards and fridge were full of food, real food, good food. One of which was an apple. He found a knife and quickly cut it open, grabbing some of the seeds and coming back to the med bay and making use of that blood--as awful as it sounded--while he could, wetting some paper towel, throwing it in a cup and then rubbing the seed with Aesir's blood, quickly dropping it into the cup.

Within moments a small apple sapling started to sprout and he set it aside, getting some warm water on the cloth he'd found moments prior and carefully started wiping the blood away from the kid's arms, cleaning and bandaging as he went, sitting down with him on the edge of the bed while he worked.

"That," he said, nodding to the tiny baby tree, "Is going to be your new friend." He glanced up at the teen's face. "Your parents told me that you got real sick when you weren't around them." The last part was a lie--he knew from Bifrost, but he couldn't exactly say that without having to explain thousands of years in a few sentences in a way that was believable.

He worked quickly--he wasn't exactly the deftest at fixing up wounds, because he almost never had to worry about them, but he knew enough to get the job done and that was what counted. He just hoped the kid recovered fast.

Once finished he pulled Aesir back into his arms again, taking the little apple plant with him as he carried the teen back into his own bedroom. He set him down in the spot Kirkley had been previously occupying, pulling the covers over him.

"I'm gonna get a cold cloth to put on your head," He said as he set the apple plant on the nightstand right by him, "And some water. Do you think you can stomach any food?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2017, 11:19:29 pm »
Aesir wanted to cry again. They still seeped from the corners of his eyes once they got to medical but while he laid there, scratches on his arms throbbing dully and the spot Kirkley kissed tingling nicely. He felt as comfortable as he felt alone and isolated. It was a strange mix of feelings.

Once he'd been wrapped up in the big guys arm he didn't have problems anymore. He still felt sick but it was just... better. Like the man who ran the ship was going to fix all his problems.

Which he was doing.

Aesir watched Kirkley go about, watch the seed sprout. He looked at it with pity. It wouldn't flourish here. Would it ever get bigger? Did Kirkley eat the apple? Aesir blinked at him while he was fixed up, eyes falling closed half from being tired and half from being overwhelmed.  Stressed out.

"I do?" He whispered when the sapling was pointed out. Sure they had moved to Margad but... it was for his mom's job. "I..." he said softly, trying to think how long between being at home and being where he was now. Half a day? Maybe a whole day? Aesir sighed and let himself be picked up again.

Of course he was more than willing to snuggle down into the bed, blinkig up at Kirkley with wide eyes. "Kirktree might need some dirt," he said softly before swallowing thickly and shaking his head. The idea of food made him want to throw up again. "I'll just gratefully accept water and sleep," he said his voice fading out, hands cluching at his thighs through the blanket.

"Are you going to leave for long?" Aesir sounded young then, eyes hooded, cheeks flushed. "Can i hug your arm when you come back? You're really warm."

Cheesigator

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 11:43:20 pm »
There was something soothing about the softness and innocence in Aesir's voice that made Kirkley smile; it was a warm, genuine smile that reached his eyes as he reached forward and brushed a few hairs from the kid's face, stroking his cheek with the back of his hand.

"We'll get it some dirt once we get to the Cancer, hopefully. It'll be fine for now." He murmured, before standing up straighter. "I'll be right back, and you can have even better snuggles than that."

He ducked out real quick, getting a clean cloth from the med bay and soaking it in slightly-colder-than-room-temperature water, and he got a cup of water and came back. The cup was set on the nightstand, the cloth laid out on Aesir's forehead, and then he went around to the other side of the bed, climbing under the covers and wrapping his arms around the teen's small frame, spooning him and sharing all of that body heat directly.

As cute as he was, Kirkley just hoped that this didn't last long and that he got better soon. He wasn't sure his heart could handle it if something bad ever happened to this kid, even if he could be a feisty little shit.

He pet Aesir as the two of them laid there, softly stroking his cheek and running fingers through his hair, trying to help him relax and calm down so he'd go back to sleep. It was oddly comfortable, lying there with him--it brought back memories. The familiarity was as strong as it had been back then, as was his need to protect the kid with his life. Even though Aesir was different, he wasn't, on a level Kirkley couldn't understand.

Once he was sure he had drifted off to sleep he allowed himself to smile and whisper, "I missed you."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2017, 11:40:53 pm »
This was better than being at home.

Sort of.

Aesir felt calm and loved and safe. He shivered from the cold all the same. His eyes fell closed because he was so bone tired and so weak. By the time he felt the cool cloth on his forehead he was already almost passed out again. The heat of his breath making his lips warm and his hand poking out from the blankets. He snuggled deeper into the bed, eyes closed and dozed.

A pleased hum at the warm body behind him.

A pause to ponder on just how someone got so warm.  What did this guy eat? Was he just a giant warm guy? Aesir turned slightly so he could bend his knees up, almost fetal position. Snuggle back so he could feel Kirkley's chest against his back. Feel the heart beating against his spine. Aesir fell asleep quickly, wrapped in warm arms. The soft whispers of the baby apple tree lulling him to sleep. Being around life revitalized him and he could feel his fever ebbing away. The connection soothing his very existence.

He was dreaming when he heard it.

A soft rumble about missing someone. "I missed you," It whispered. He looked down at his hands, they were his but different. He pressed his palm to a tree and he grinned widely when the tree gave a shudder and sprouted new leaves. Chuckled at the practical flowering green foot prints he left behind when he walked barefoot through the grass.

He saw the person then, the one that missed him. A bright shining person on a backdrop of darkness and bad memories. He knew they were there but the bright person kept them at bay.

"I missed you, too," Aesir whispered aubile, the person felt so familiar. Smelled like home. It was wonderful and weird and he turned in Kirkley's arms, still wrapped up in his dreams and snuggled into the giant mans chest. Arm thrown over him He felt a little short still, but he tucked a leg between Kirkley's in the brief moment he woke up from moving and pressed his forehead to Kirkley's heartbeat. "I missed you a lot," He whispered again, looking up in his dream at the big empty sky, "I never thought I'd find here again." Because outside the green oasis and the bright person was nothing.

It was empty and he glanced at the other little islands that floated there. Barren and lonely. The only one that had the oasis was this one. With the shining person. "You're bright now though," He mumbled again, "so I found you." Dream Aesir was saying words. Words he didn't understand. Aesir's existence was a constant thing. As long as there was life on the planet, his soul would find a new host, a new home and it would life out it's life.

This time though was different. This time he'd met that bright being he always wanted to gravitate to. Sometimes, the soul missed the mark and never found the bright person. Plants always grew towards sunlight though, so if there was a chance, the slightest possibility that it might find that shining person... Aesir snapped his eyes open and gasped loudly, pressing a hand to his head before looking around and realizing where he was.

Oh, Hell yes.

Pretending he hadn't woken up, he snuggled back down in the bed, against his warm giant teddybear of a man and let his hand rest at his hip. Not gropey, but definitely interested.

Cheesigator

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2017, 12:54:47 am »
Watching Aesir curl up against him was far more relaxing than he was willing to admit. It reawakened some of the hope in his heart, made him feel warm inside again, like he was snuggled up to a cozily burning fireplace.

Eventually, with his arms wrapped around the kid and his head on the pillow, Aesir's scent soothing him, he fell into a deep sleep.

Like Aesir, he fell into a series of dreams that were less direct than his companion's. He caught glimpses of a beautiful figure on an oasis, touching a tree and grinning, and then those intermingled with memories.

He remembered what it felt like to bury his face in the crook of Bifrost's neck, to breathe in deep and be surrounded by his perfect scent. The warmth and smoothness of his thief's skin underneath his fingertips as he held him close and ravished him with all the love and attention in the world anyone could possibly ever give. Kisses along neck and collarbone, sweet sighs and his lover's heartbeat.

"... I found you."

Kirkley twitched in his sleep, feeling Aesir move to curl into him and he responded by holding him tight, burying his face in the green hair that tickled his nose and made him smile, the warmth comforting him. He remembered waking up to rays of sunshine, opening his eyes and looking to see Bifrost lying there next to him, so beautiful and so easy to appreciate and love. The long green hair that fanned out across the pillows and the mattress, the gentle rise and fall of his sides with every breath and the natural curves from his shoulders down to his waist and back up to his hips, Kirkley had traced his fingers along and touched every dip and memorized them so thoroughly he could recall them even now.

His beautiful thief.

Still mostly asleep, he didn't realize that he was in bed with Aesir, not Bifrost, and that Aesir had woken up. He felt the hand on his hip and his brain, still wrapped up in warm, fuzzy dreams made him respond by finding Aesir's hip and letting his hand glide over him to caress his thigh; it was a loving and affectionate movement, though obviously reserved for lovers and not... Whatever the hell he and Aesir were.

But as far as he knew, he was still with Bifrost, and he wished with all of his heart that he never had to wake up.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2017, 01:59:17 am »
Oh Hello.

Aesir hummed lowly and blinked widely, snuggling further into the bed and enjoying the warmth and how nice it felt. He felt the hand and he shivered at it, felt the sensation of it crawl up his side and clutch his heart. His breath hitched and he tilted his head up to look at Kirkley's face, so close to his own. It would be too much to kiss him or something - he knew that - but he really wanted to. Felt like the natural order of things.

They sleep together, they touch and then they kiss.

There was a few seconds where he recoiled. Aesir didn't like men. He didn't like being with people bigger than burlier than himself. It wasn't from a lack of experimenting either. He'd tried it plenty of times but... Literally nothing would work. Which was what made this all the more amazing because he could totally shark this big guy if he wanted to. Aesir licked his lips and sucked his lower one between his teeth, closing his eyes briefly.

Tempted to wriggle so that Kirkley had his hand somewhere else but... No that was creepy.

Aesir rubbed his eyes and let his hand rest by his head. Watching. Listening. Slowly and as gently as he could he reached forward to touch Kirkley's lips, drawing his thumb over the bottom one, tracing his fingers along his jaw. Touching his neck. It made his heart pound to do it and he finally stopped with his palm flat against the man's chest, feeling every heartbeat thump through his fingers.

Kirkley wasn't beautiful, not in the way roses were beautiful, but... Aesir sighed and leaned forward impulsively, leaning in before he pressed his lips to Kirkley's collar bone. He wanted to taste. He felt fucking parched and he knew that the only thing that would fix the thirst was this strange giant guy. Why though? So many questions.  How could he want something so desperately when he'd never had it before?

Aesir noticed then that he felt better. His fever wasn't entirely gone but he wasn't cold anymore. Didn't feel week. A glance behind him to the potted plant and he blinked widely to see how much it had grown over night. It was still a sapling sure but now it was a hearty one, more branches and leaves. Barely a foot and a half tall but it was flourishing. Aesir turned around to look at it before pressed his back into Kirkley's chest, doing his best to sneakily press his backside to Kirkley's hips. Then he stared at the little tree, more content than he'd ever been before.

Like he was exactly where he was always supposed to be. Smooshed against a warm body and gazing at a tree.

Cheesigator

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2017, 09:48:09 pm »
Not all perfect things could last forever it seemed.

In his dreams Bifrost was grinning at him and stroking his cheek, touching his lips, voice muffled as they exchanged sweet nothings, pressed kisses to noses and jaws, bathed in warm morning light filtering in through the window of the home they shared.

A kiss was pressed to his collarbone, he smiled in his sleep and nuzzled Aesir's head.

It was unfortunately the movement of the teen rolling over with his backside to Kirkley's front that finally stirred the giant; the dreams faded as he was gently pulled back into reality. But Bifrost's scent was still kind of there, yet also kind of not? As was his soft hair, and still dazed, he pushed himself up just enough to bury his face in the crook of Aesir's neck, the arm that had been lazily draped across him now pulling their bodies flush against each other, the palm of his hand flattened against the teen's abdomen as he breathed in his scent, but something was off.

Slowly he opened his eyes, realizing that Bifrost had... Shrunk? Wait.

He blinked, raising his head as it occurred to him that Bifrost wasn't here, this wasn't him. That's right. He was on Loveless, and the person in his bed was... Aesir. Who he quickly released from his grasp as he realized he was getting WAYYYY TOO HANDSY THERE. WHOA NELLY.

Still, the soul-crushing defeat that hit him like a semi truck was hard to ignore as he realized everything had been a cruel dream, cruel and bittersweet. It made his heart ache and for a moment he wanted nothing more than to hold Aesir close and cover him in kisses, use him as a means of comfort. But that was out of the question.

He sat up a little better with a low growl, realizing hell, he'd been asleep for a pretty long damn time. And he had a not so little problem that had woken up along with him, great. Awesome. Thanks, memory dreams. You're fantastic, really.

He looked over at the kid, reaching over and running his fingers through the green hair, calloused fingertips gliding along the line of his jaw as he leaned his weight on his other hand on the mattress, his side now brushing against Aesir's back.

"G'morning," He grumbled wearily, voice still husky with sleep. "How're you feeling?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2017, 10:39:40 pm »
Aesir's own morning problem had went away fine on its own. He'd calmed down some staring at the tree. Watching it flourish in its ligtle cup. He hadnt meant to wake Kirkley though and winced slightly when he did. Poor guy. Aesir pushed his hair from his face and glanced at the tree again, wondering how important a fact it had been about him and plants.

Had he known that? He knew he had a bit of a green thumb. Knew that when he was taking care of potted plants thet flourished. It was just.. a thing. Knew when he spilled blood on a seed it became a sapling. Knew they were thirsty for his blood.

Aesir sat up slowly, staring at the lemon tree before he jerked from his self imposed hypnotism and blinked widely at the big warm guy. Aesir chewed on his bottom lip, listened to him talk. Wanted to nuzzle into the warm palm that touched his jaw.

"Oh, I'm great," he started, Aesir noticed, his eyes went hooded and he licked his lips and there was a second where being in a warm bed with this guy, eyes still tired from sleep felt like the most amazing place in the galaxy to be.

There was no set up when Aesir whipped off his shirt, his build slim but there were visible muscles, his shoulders looked like they'd broad out. His skin was pale and smooth. Then his hands shot out for Kirkley's little morning trouble. "I can help with that," he stated, voice rough from sleep and cheeks red from some strange lust and craving.

"Least I can do for all you've done for me," and he took a hand to tug his own pants down, moving both hands back to Kirkley with the wasitband resting dangerously low on his own hips.

Cheesigator

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2017, 05:11:58 pm »
The longer he sat up the more he woke up, which was good. He smiled as Aesir said that he felt great, and that instantly laid many of his worries about his sickness to rest. Good, his quick thinking had paid off and now everything was okay.

He stretched his arms above his head, back arching as he let out a shuddering sigh while he stretched. "That's good--" He started to say, and then the next thing he knew he felt Aesir's skin brush against him, making his own tingle in return.

He looked over to see the teen yanking his shirt off, and he raised an eyebrow quizzically at him, unsure just what he was up to. He was definitely small... So much smaller than Bifrost. His shoulders were narrow, his limbs and torso thin and twiggy despite the clear muscle definition underneath his skin. Not an ounce of baby fat left, but he still had a ways to go before he filled out and really bulked up the way he was supposed to.

Not that he was given long to reflect on this, because as he was lowering his arms back down to his sides, Aesir suddenly reached out and grabbed his junk, making Kirkley jolt and freeze.

Uh.

What?

And then the touch was gone and Aesir was saying something about it being the least he could do and he was starting to push his pants down and oh god OH NO--

On the one hand, there was a part of Kirkley deep down that wanted to respond to it. Wanted to watch Aesir, see if he had an actual plan for a way to go about this, before he eventually flipped them over and pinned the teen down into the bedsheets and put him in his place. But that was a much smaller part than the majority which was hugely, HUGELY against it, for multiple reasons.

One, he was still a minor by everywhere else's standards except Aedolis' (and we all know how low those are,) and two he was still a stranger, still an ignorant and naive kid who didn't know any better, and who wasn't... Who Kirkley thought he would be.

He quickly scrambled backward out of the bed, not paying attention to where he was going as his hand went behind him to pull himself back, found nothing and he lost his balance, falling out of the bed and hitting the floor with a rather ungraceful THUMP. He quickly got to his feet though, body language speaking infinite amounts of how defensive he was as he held out a hand like he was ready for Aesir to come charging at him at any given moment.

"Aesir," He warned, and he instinctively fell back on dad voice, "No. I, uh... Appreciate the offer but that's really not necessary. We'll... We'll get you some girls or something when we get to the Cancer alright--"

He didn't know what the kid's problem was. Was it puberty, was he still technically going through that?? He guessed so. Was that why he was like this? It had to be, because if he didn't remember anything of his past Kirkley doubted that had anything to do with it.

"Look you can have a bit to yourself here while I go take a shower and get breakfast okay?"

Hell he didn't miss having teenagers around. Gods all they were awful.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2017, 11:04:22 pm »
Aesir felt a little humiliated.

Sort of?

A hot blush rose on his cheeks when Kirkley flung himself out of the bed to get away from him. What? He'd read that situation very wrong apparently. The guy had touched his leg and spooned him all night! Aesir just kinda figured... He was into a little bit more. He frowned at Kirkley, blinking at him and pursing his lips before he swallowed and just watched the guy freak out.

If he had perky ears they'd be pinned down. Aesir looked down at the bed, cheeks flushed. Actually feeling kind of naked now. He gathered his shirt and held it to his chest to protect himself from... Being naked... And...

"I'm really sorry," Aesir said quietly, looking away and sort of wishing the bed would swallow him whole. Quickly, he rushed from the room, only getting a few steps before he rushed back to grab the apple tree. Sappling. He sighed and closed his eyes, rushing down the steps to the room he'd chosen for himself. The sappling went onto a little ledge and Aesir went onto the bed.

It was cold and lonely.

Shit. He'd fucked up. Of course that weird giant of a guy wouldn't want him of all people. He was nothing. No one. Some kid of some guy he knew. Aesir threw back the sheets on the bed and crawled in, shivering at how cold it was before he curled up on his side to face the wall. Kirkley knew about his... Affliction though. His ability. He sighed and looked over at the sappling, the little green leaves that flicked at him before he turned away, hugging himself. Kirkley was off limits. That would be okay.

It sucked that he felt drawn to him though. Some strange primal urge tugging at his abdomen. Making his heart thump when he looked at the mans neck and lips. Aesir didn't want to imagine himself stuck under the giant guy but no matter how much he tried to push the image away it stubbornly persisted. Which led to some strange dreams.

Aesir fell asleep again rather quickly. Curled into a ball at the top of his bed and he'd have been content to just stay there for there rest of the trip on this stupid giant space boat.

Cheesigator

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2017, 12:06:03 am »
Kirkley took in a breath and was about to tell Aesir to stop, but the kid grabbed his little sappling and pushed past him and escaped, and he swore under his breath, turning in time to catch his form as he disappeared around the corner at the end of the hallway.

"Fuck. Fuck!" He was about to slam his fist against the doorway and stopped himself just short, forgetting his strength a moment before he just clenched his hand tighter and rested it against the wall, pressing his forehead against it as he stood there and fought with himself.

He was just a kid. And knowing that made his mind sick, his gut twist in the worst kind of way. He was a kid, a child, and yet deep inside he wanted nothing more than to touch him. To taste him lile he had Bifrost and that was so fucked up and wrong and he knew it. And Aesir trying to climb down his pants wasn't helping in the least. Yeah sure he was legal by Aedolian standards, but those standards were so low they weren't acceptable by any other planetary moral system.

Sure, every person was practically a child in comparison to Kirkley but... Fuck!

He assumed it was the beast in him that couldn't tell the difference--it felt Aesir's soul and that was what it was really after. It didn't care about the shell he was currently in, age meant nothing to it when both beings were immortal and ancient.

He took in another sharp breath, standing up straight and pinching the bridge of his nose for a moment before he ran his hands over his face. He didn't know what to make of any of this. Aesir was Aesir, but he was also Bifrost, and many others probably that Kirkley hadn't found. And that thought made his heart break. Should he not spend every waking moment cherishing him now while he still could?

He went to the kitchen, got himself something to eat and then went down to Aesir's room with a nutrition bar for him for now--he didn't know what he liked and didn't like to eat, not yet. And yet when he got to the doorway of the kid's room he hesitated for a moment, listening to find out he was asleep. Jeese, he slept a lot.

He stepped in quietly, setting the food down on the little shelf that served as a nightstand next to the bed, and sat down on the edge of the mattress, looking over him quietly before he reached over and rested a hand on Aesir's shoulder. He needed to eat, whether he wanted to admit it or not.

And yet just touching him made a sudden warmth flood his eyes and he took in another breath, closing his eyes as he forced back tears. Gods this was so pathetic. He adored this child, and to a point found him to be irritating, infuriating... And not entirely for reasons Aesir was even directly in control of. He couldn't help who he was. He couldn't help that he wasn't Bifrost.

And that was part of what hurt so damn bad.

He looked over at his sleeping form before giving him a gentle shake, his voice soft, meant to be comforting. "Hey. You need to eat, you know. You can't just sleep all day."

He smiled at him, and knew that wasn't enough; he hesitated for a moment, fighting with himself between what he wanted to do and what he was allowed to do.

He leaned over and rested his forehead to Aesir's, cupping his face in his hands, smoothing the pads of his thumbs over his cheekbones.

"Story'd be different if you were a little older." He finally admitted, looking into Aesir's purple hues, his own giving away all too much.

Kirkley really looked like a dog when he wasn't hiding it; the hurt and pain from so many years of loyalty and service and knowing he'd never get a proper retirement, no matter how bad he may have ever thought he wanted one.

"You never did make it easy on me." He said with a sigh as he pulled away and sat up again. "The nutrition bar's for you, when you finish that you can tell me what food you avtually like and I'll see what I can make in the kitchen, alright?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2017, 05:37:41 pm »
The dream was odd.

Again, odd. It felt like he was remembering. Aesir looked peaceful in his sleep, but his eyes were moving rapidly and his fingers were twitching. Mostly it was a giant terrifying cat-dog beast in a few ways. One point where he was riding it like a horse, except his hands were dirty and his hair was really long. Weird pants. Weren't jeans.  Catdog looked cool though and it kept looking back with at him like it was checking up on him. It was comforting as it was strange.

His purple eyes popped open when there was an unfamiliar weight on his bed, turning only when his shoulder was shaken. His brain felt foggy and he blinked widely at Kirkley, making a small grumbling noise before he sighed and rolled onto his back, eyes hooded. Sleepy. The words didn't make much sense and he blinked owlishly and looked confused. Little older?

Well, he'll be a little older eventually. Who wouldn't? Right? Right.

Aesir closed his eyes and sighed softly when he felt the brush of fingers against his cheeks. A flush stained his cheeks and he stretched, back arching and arms going out.

"What?" He said, rubbing his eyes and slowly sitting up, taking the nutrition bar as he rolled his shoulders, "What do you mean-" Aesir unwrapped the bar and took a bite, making a face while he chewed and swallowed, "what do you mean I never did make it easy on you?" Aesir took another bite, finding himself surprisingly hungry before he rolled his shoulders and hunched forward, "I've known you for a few days," He glanced at the sapling, eyes still hooded and sleepy.

"Do you know me from before or something?" He said, nodding to the sapling, "I've never seen or heard of you in my life." There was a long pause and Aesir sighed and licked his lips, "Have we met before? I don't remember you, but everything inside me is saying I know you and trust you."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 05:38:04 pm by Draconian »

Cheesigator

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2017, 05:09:47 pm »
Kirkley did his best to ignore how Aesir's little stretch made things stir in his belly all the way down to his soul that he knew better than to entertain. He might've recognized the kid's young age but it seemed their spirits could've cared less, and that was incredibly frustrating.

He watched the teen sit up, arching an eyebrow slightly as Aesir caught on to the way he'd phrased that sentence; he partly hadn't been expecting it, considering he was still so sleepy.

He asked if they'd met before and Kirkley gave him a bittersweet smile. "You could say that. Was a long time ago. You should listen to that instinct of yours, though. It'll save your life."

He stood up then from the bed, rolling his shoulders and cracking a few spots in his neck as he pushed away those withering feelings of dread and upset that served him no good purpose right now. Right now he had Aesir to look after, and there was no time for moping. Hell, how many times had he told himself that, now? A hundred? Sure felt like it.

"So, what do you like to eat, little one?" He asked with a teasing smile as he gave Aesir a gentle hair ruffle. "We should be coming up on the Cancer soon so let's get something in your stomach now, because real food is harder to come by there."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2017, 12:00:05 am »
Little one?

If that didn't hammer in the disinterest from earlier he'd have to be denser than rocks. Aesir looked away, head downslightly and trying to ignore the hollow feeling in his chest. Hair ruffles and little ones. There was a glance up but he quickly glanced away not quite able to force himself to pretend to be happy.

Aesir pushed his hands through his hair and sighed.

"I don't know? Waffles and bacon?" Not that he was expecting that. Aesir couldnt remember really eating breamfast. Out the door. Eat some lunch at school or work or whatever. Aesir pressed a hand to his breastbone and tried to breathe in. It all worked fine. Just... Felt so hollow. Empty.

Like everything had been taken out and made to form a gieant beast of a man.

There was a pause and he sighed loudly before shuffling off the bed. Why did not being wanted by the giant stranger feel so bad? He stretched his arms hivh above his head wifh a squeak and sighed. "Can I help?" He asked softly about the kitchen work with a small oddly eager smile.

Cheesigator

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2017, 01:29:44 am »
Kirkley noticed. He noticed the little sigh, the way Aesir couldn't look at him, the tone in his voice, the hand through his pretty green hair.

His chest tightened a bit and his gut knotted with worry; he knew why the kid was upset, and he wanted to do nothing more than give him all the love and affection he'd ever desired in this world, but that would be the ultimate dick move in sending him mixed signals, wouldn't it?

And yet he was so cute when he stood up and stretched; Kirkley's gaze lingered on his form for a long moment, the hesitation apparent in his eyes for a moment before he blinked it away and gently slipped an arm around the teen's waist, pulling him in close so he could tilt Aesir's chin up just enough to plant a gentle kiss to his forehead.

You are wanted, so much more than you know.

"Hmm. Bacon and waffles.. Now that I can do. Of course you can help, come on." He pulled away from the quick embrace, letting a hand slip down to lace his fingers with Aesir's as he gently tugged him along with down Loveless's corridors, back up to the second level where the kitchen was.

Without a word once they'd entered, he scooped up Aesir into his arms and plopped him down tenderly on a countertop as he started opening cupboards and the fridge, pulling out a pan, the bacon, some pancake mix, and a mixing bowl and some other ingredients.

"So, Aesir, how much cooking have you done? You didn't exactly strike me the type to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, but I might be wrong." He shrugged, flashing the teen a smile as he reached over, hand brushing briefly against Aesir's thigh as he turned on the heating pad to the electric stove for the pan to sit on top of it and warm up.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal