Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: *Salutes* Princess Reports! ~  (Read 403 times)

Princess Ternos23

*Salutes* Princess Reports! ~
« on: September 30, 2017, 03:02:57 pm »
Ohayoo! ~

First of all - I'm glad to meet ya all, people and aliens! I was wandering around the internets looking up random phrases with "RP site" addon, and here I am Now! I'm honestly curious why you guys aren't on one of the RP sites lists... But, maybe it's me who is blind ><

Back to topic - Hail anf bow in front of your Princess! Well you can always just greet me instead, that will do as well. I'm pretty tolerant to everyone, so as long as you won't piss me off, you can be sure that Princess will be nice and lovely towards ya! ~

I have joined a while ago - actually right after reading that this site needs female characters, what places me in nice position since all my characters are females - and I didn't even set IP a proper profile yet... I will do that tomorrow tho, us in phone is pain in my royal butt.
Hope you guys will be Happy to RP with me! Oh, and by the way, anyone wants to be my Maid? Princess LOVES maids ~

Marakai2.0

Re: *Salutes* Princess Reports! ~
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 03:59:37 pm »
Hello! Welcome to the site!

Everyone here's pretty friendly and such, so if you have any questions, dont be scared to ask. I might also recommend joining the Discord server! There's an invite link somewhere by the chatbox at the bottom of the main page.

^_^

Princess Ternos23

Re: *Salutes* Princess Reports! ~
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 04:12:54 pm »
Oh-Oh! A discord server! Hell I was scared that I won't have a way to chat with others, I don't like in-broswer chats honestly. Always not going well with phones...
Thanks for heads up. I will loit up it! Also glad to  meet ya ~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal