Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Cherry Blossom for the Winged Stalker [OPEN]  (Read 272 times)

DeltaXZ

A Cherry Blossom for the Winged Stalker [OPEN]
« on: June 16, 2017, 03:15:25 am »
Entering the oversized night club on a recommendation from his recent running partner, and while waiting for his Sci-Cruiser to get looked over by the dockworkers. Delta Kyn felt all the residual emotions permeate through the air. 'Aren't they lucky to have a reason to be happy. Unlike me, an unwanted orphan forced to run from the foster system when it became clear to me that no decent family would take me.' he mused behind his mental shields. Finding himself a table which gave the best perch to play a hunting hawk over the dance floor, he snagged drink from a passing waitress and adjusted his massive black wings so that they don't go numb. "Is it a blessing or a curse to be winged?" Delta asked himself quietly. Slipping, he watched the crowd for long minutes. Picking stray thoughts and emotions that reminded him of days long past. 'Those days are gone Kyn, why should you torture yourself with them every time you have a moment to stew?' a voice chimed in his mind.

daitan-futeki ni HAIKARA kakumei
rairai-rakuraku hansen kokka
hinomaru-jirushi no nirinsha korogashi
akuryou-taisan  AI-SHII-BII-EMU

zenjoumon o kugurinukete  anraku-joudo yakubarai
kitto saigo wa daidan'en  hakushu no aima ni

SENBONZAKURA  YORU NI MAGIRE  KIMI NO KOE MO TODOKANAI YO
koko wa utage  hagane no ori  sono dantoudai de mioroshite

Listening to the song, a favorite of his that he hadn't copied to his Kyn Star's main computer yet, Delta chuckled softly. "Could use a little less revolution and a little more calming Miku Hatzune if I'm being honest." he murmured with a sigh. Propping up his head with his hand he gradually tuned out the world and fell into himself. Unconsciously mediating while letting his presence fade in to the background noise.

Inner mind scape
Materializing in his mind scape, right in the center of his darkest memories, Delta reflexively closed his eyes and strengthens the shields around what remains of his innocence. "BACK THE HELL OFF!" he bellows at the memories. Once the emotional onslaught finally dispersed, which took several minutes, he meandered through the maze that is his mind. 'So broken and yet whole. Is there anyone willing to attempt to heal my heart?' Delta wondered. Stopping near the door that held memories of Epsilon, he wondered if she still thought of him. "Where is she now? Adopted into a nice family and living happily?"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 03:02:05 am by DeltaXZ »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal