Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sympathy for a Devil [M] (Cheesi!)  (Read 7676 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Sympathy for a Devil [M] (Cheesi!)
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2017, 04:17:56 pm »
Oh shit. He knew that deadpan look. And he was pretty sure he'd said that name simply because it seemed to come out naturally. The sheer fact of her displeasure, however, only made him blink at her and his own amusement gone. Or rather it was carefully hidden in the corner of his mouth.

"I....did," he said, forcing his expression in all the serious. And he blinked at her nonchalantly. "I...immediately regret from your expression." And still trying to hold that face. Thade couldn't keep a straight face for long and he suddenly cackled despite her seeming annoyance. "Okay! Sorry! I won't use it again."

Not to her face anyway.  Thade turned his face in toward hers and kissed at her cheek. "Look, is there anything I can get you?" His lips lingered and and he tilted his head to play at her lips. "Anything to drink?  You must be famished after being out so long." He mumbled something else - that sounded a little like 'thirsty for a fuck' but it was practically inaudible as he kissed her deeper, letting his one good arm pull her against him.

Cheesigator

« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2017, 05:55:17 pm »
She stared him down for a few moments as he realized his mistake, but she wasn't serious about it, and when he started laughing she smiled and shook her head with a playful eye roll. To be honest, there was a pretty big part of her that didn't mind it that much.

Not that she was gonna let him know that.

He quickly tried to change the subject, pulling her close again as he showered her with affection and she certainly wasn't going to complain. After all, she wasn't used to this kind of attention and she had to say it was pretty enjoyable.

"I ah, yeah, food and water would probably be good things to have." She admitted a little sheepishly; she'd been so caught up with everything else she hadn't even paid attention to her own needs. But she narrowed her eyes as he made the kiss something more intimate; thought she heard the word 'fuck' but hell, fuck it, she didn't care.

She was just glad to be in the world of the awake again, having Thade here so eager to give her attention was an added bonus. So she didn't mind at all as she kissed him back, looping her arms around his neck and finding her way into his lap, the scene suggestive enough to make the nurse who came in right then to blush like a school girl when she saw the pair of them.

"I-I am sorry to interrupt, but I'm glad to see you're​ doing better Miss Reva."

Reva pulled back enough from Thade's embrace to give the nurse some proper and more, ahem, professional attention, considering she would have been furious if she were in the other woman's shoes.

"I, yes, thanks to the staff here, you did a wonderful job. If possible I'd like to get something to eat though if that's alright, and perhaps the discharge papers as well?"

The nurse gawked at her for a moment. "U-Um, ma'am, we really should at least keep you overnight to make sure--"

Reva gently held up a hand and got her to stop. "It's fine, I've been through much worse and I recover much faster than the average mortal."

"I... I see. I will speak with the doctors about it."

"Thank you."

Once the nurse had left she looked at Thade with a smirk, before nudging him gently with an elbow.

"I barely come to after being drugged for probably some 18 hours straight and you can barely keep your hands to yourself Thade, is there something getting to you?" She teased with a smirk.

Offline Lion

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2017, 07:44:47 pm »
Their kisses ignited a small flame inside him, and he could feel it burning in his chest, reviving a temperature that had at once been cold and clammy due to his worry. Even knowing that Reva was still alive did little to alleviate it, and he could feel from deep inside the coldness growing still. It was a sickness he hadn't felt since leaving the only home he'd known.  The feeling that he didn't know if he was going to survive to see tomorrow.

But during that time, he was worried about himself. And now he was very much worried for another. Even if Reva was resilient. Even if Reva could undoubtedly take care of herself. That wasn't the point after all. She restored that heat inside him, and he thrived on it when she fit herself onto his lap. Of course the sheer force of kissing was easy to respond to, everything about her was just easy to respond to.

Even with his heart hammering fresh blood all through out his body. And he clung to that heat, the warmth she provided like she was a second skin. It was too bad there were clothes in the way.  And it was too bad there was a nurse suddenly interrupting them.

Thade murmured something under his breath that was the equivalent of, "For fuck's sake." But he made his expression as placid as possible as he glanced up to the nurse and grinned at her. At least she was flustered enough.

When she was gone, Thade nodded to her, letting his hand find its way toward the back of her hospital gown, to where he felt skin there and was content to just touch her.

"Hand," he corrected. "I can't keep my hand to myself. It might...have something to do with the parking garage. Or almost losing you. Or the fact that I find myself coming up with excuses just to stop by your offices. Even if it's just to see you all worked up and greasy with your hands inside the Vegas' hull."

He laughed and let his lips play at hers, nibbling, tugging on them. "I'm not going to lie, I'm attracted to you. I can't seem to help myself. So forgive me if I'm overly touchy.  So, Miss Reva, I like you. A lot. And I hope you like me too. I mean as both friends and associates. And...maybe something more."

He grinned cat-like and let his hand drift down to her hip, squeezing there firmly with a large hand. "Tell me, Miss Reva, have you ever had 'something more' with anyone else?"

Cheesigator

« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2017, 08:18:30 pm »
Right, hand. She nodded and waved it off as he explained himself, arching a brow as she let him slip a hand in her hospital gown to touch her. He just couldn't​ resist her, was that it? She found that a little hard to believe and narrowed her eyes slightly.

She was pretty, yes, she knew that much, but irresistible? She didn't believe that at all. But... It was still nice to hear. Stroked her ego a little bit.

That being said, he was wasting no time at all in cutting to the bigger questions here, and she let out a light sigh, closing her eyes as she shook her head with a slight smile.

Yes, she was attracted to him, very much so, but the thought of pursuing any kind of... Well, anything at all with him was something she had been avoiding simply because of her lack of answers, even for herself. She was a busy woman, did she really have the time or the patience to devote to any kind of relationship right now? Besides, she sincerely doubted he was incredibly serious about this--

Well, hold the phone. He'd gone and been a hero and saved her life. Surely that meant some kind of dedication, but still...

"You sure don't waste any time cutting to the chase, huh Thade?" She said with a slight snort, leaning away from him as she reached up and pulled the tube from her nose and massaged the bridge of it, enjoying the momentary freedom. Gods she hated hospitals.

"I'm definitely not a virgin if that's what you're inquiring." She said, looking over at him with a quirked brow. "'Maybe something more', hm..? I haven't really had much time to think about it."

Perhaps she'd been looking at this the wrong way, after all she was kind of a powerful enough person someone might want to have her as an ally, and Thade happened to be a smuggler, which alone suggested he wasn't the most honest of people, clearly. He might not have the purest of intentions here, but did she really, honestly care about any of that?

Her head fucking hurt too much to think about it and she glanced over at him before looking away.

"I mean you do seem to be a bit of a bad luck charm." She said with a short snicker. "... If I was being honest with you, then yes there might be room for something more. If you play your cards right. How do I know you're not just playing around with me for the sake of getting your ship fixed for dirt cheap?"

She looked at him with a smile of bemusement, figuring what was the harm in asking him head on, just out of curiosity. Being up front with him and all. She wasn't interested in playing any games or beating around the bush, she saw it as nothing but a waste of time.

Half of her expected him to admit he'd been caught and that he'd set up both kidnappings, but the other half of her hoped he was sincere... And that was the half of her she knew the least about, that scared her a little.

Offline Lion

« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2017, 12:30:00 am »
A matter of physical resistance wasn't the question here. Although it was very easy that Thade could relate what he was feeling so much more easily with physical touch than with his words. He'd always been more of a physical person. However, he was focused on the conversation at hand and retracted his arm, laying it on her leg instead as she seemed to consider his words.

Resistance in what he felt, although he would agree it was quite faster than what he was used to, was  a whole different matter. He couldn't explain it. It was more than a physical need, as if he could respond to the very blood that called through her veins. What words were there that could describe that?

If Reva somehow thought he was fully prepared to simply dive into a relationship, and expecting her fully to do the same, she'd be wrong on both counts. But posing the possibility, he felt, didn't seem to hurt. Although it might have seemed a bit pushy in that direction.

"I just like to acknowledge all possibilities. I'm not asking you to marry me," he chuckled, even snorting a little bit. "But...I guess, I'm just trying to find some leveled ground. Virgin or not. No big deal to me. I like you either way. But it's okay because...I don't know if there's a name for what we have. We don't need one, do we?"

Thade watched her pull that hose from her nose and he bit his lip. And there it was....Oh, ho ho ho.

That was the exact sound that came out of Thade at her final question. And perfectly justified it was. But all he did was chuckle because his amusement was genuine and he leaned back on his hand. "Honey, since we met, I've been piling on damage after damage. I just lost my freaking arm. If I wanted a discount, I think I would have put the moves on you much earlier on. And the fact that you have to question my personal integrity really does make me question my reputation as a business man. Reva, smuggler or not, I'm honest in all my dealings."

He grinned at her and nodded his head to the door. "I don't want a discount. I just like spending time with you that's all. I don't know how else to put it."  He shrugged and patted her legs. "So, why don't you and I get some food in the cafeteria, and get something to drink. I am starving."  A pat to his belly and he stood up, and gestured his hand to her to grab and drag off the bed. It was nice to have at least one working arm. He didn't know what he'd do if he lost his only flesh one.

"On the upside, I'll leave this for you to decide. If there's ever a moment where you feel like you don't want me around, or that I'm bugging you just tell me straight up. I'll back off," he said, nodding to her. "I'll understand. No hurt feelings. But, that day is not today. So we'll eat. Then get you back to Galley La. I know that's where you really want to be. Hospitals always give me the creeps."

Cheesigator

« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2017, 08:11:19 am »
Thade brought up several good points. It wasn't as if she hadn't considered what he said before, rather it was something different to hear him say it, rather than it be a thought in her own mind.

He suggested going to the cafeteria and she nodded; who knew how long official discharge papers would take, she might as well just get up and walk down there herself. So she pulled her gown up to reveal where the IV was taped to her thigh. She ripped the tape off and pulled it out, immediately applying pressure over the small wound. It was then she realized she had quite a few scrapes and bruises from the scuffle in the alley, but she still couldn't remember too much of what had happened.

She tested her legs warily before getting up out of the bed, holding onto the railing by the upper part of the reclined bed for stability. She was still pretty tired but she sure as shit wasn't gonna sit around here and waste away any more than she already had.

A quick mental probe around the room and she found where her clothes had been stashed and folded by the staff, pulling off her hospital gown and sliding into the bodysuit she'd been wearing previously with her back to Thade--it wasn't like he hadn't seen it before.

"Well, don't let it get to your head, but I think I like having you around." She admitted as she pulled on her shoes. Hopefully she could at the very least manage walking in heels--ahh no she'd be fine. "I don't think we need a name for what we are, although..."

She drew the zipper up and looked at him over her shoulder, ready to go.

"It is kind of interesting, isn't it? What we feel towards each other, so quickly too. Normally it takes me much longer to get to like anybody."

She said it as she walked over to him, finding walking to be not nearly as complicated as she was worried it might be; hell she could still sway her hips as she crossed the room to join him, she figured her enhanced healing was to blame for that. She came to a stop just in front of him as she rested her hands on his hips, drawing him closer to her with a smirk.

There was something about him that made her hairs stand on end, not because she thought he was a threat, but because he was a thrill. He was different from most other types of creatures she'd come across in this world, and she couldn't help but wonder if perhaps it was because he had a little demon in him, too. But she wasn't sure how to go about asking that without it seeming awkward or out of place, so she didn't. Instead she just enjoyed the way he made her heart race, her blood boil.

She slid her hands up to the back of his head, guiding him down into one last deep kiss as she pressed herself against him and greedily soaked up all the attention he was willing to give her, before she pulled back and started towards the door.

"Even if you've had a bit of bad luck since we met, I still think you're fortunate. We'll get you a new arm soon, and then you won't even be missing your old one. Come on."

And with that it was time to head down to the cafeteria and get something to eat; both of them were starving and hey, at least this way they still kind of got to have their lunch date, something she joked about as they ate. Then it was to the front desk to sign discharge papers and ignore the flustered nurses who were rather frustrated with her for just deciding to get up and walk out without seeing a doctor first. Fuck the doctors she wanted to go home.

Offline Lion

« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2017, 11:00:46 am »
It was one thing to think of her as some kind of invalid, that couldn't so much as wipe herself without some kind of help, and quite enough to see that she was an invalid that needed no validation from anyone. Not that Thade would ever refer to her in such a way. It was just nice to see her in action. One moment she was moments away from death and the next she was slipping on that bodysuit as if it was a second skin.

Thade swallowed, watching her and he letting her draw closer to him. Oh yeah, they were two of a kind all right. The kiss had been completely unexpected, and although he shouldn't have been surprised, he was and he leaned into her lips, moaning softly as he let his one arm snake around her.  Sure it didn't last long, but it didn't have to. He licked his lips and watched her though half-lidded eyes.

That's right food. And his stomach growled loudly.  "Man, I'm starving," he repeated and grinned at her. "I think a decent meal for once would make some part of my body happy."

With food and freedom later, Thade made it back with her to Galley La, making sure she didn't fall apart along the way. And with that in mind, he paused by the garage entrance and snatched her up by the collar, stealing her lips with his in a steamy smooch.

"So about my arm. How about I swing by tomorrow and we can draw up some schematics?" He murmured and grinned against her lips.

Cheesigator

« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2017, 03:09:50 pm »
Lunch was nice, despite her headache. Which, unfortunately, was only getting worse by the minute. She closed her eyes and let her head rest against the seat of the car, napping while he drove her to Galley La.

Once out of the car she stretched, arms up over her head, back arching as Thade stepped out and came over, grabbing her by the collar of her bodysuit and pulling her into a passionate kiss. She wouldn't outwardly admit it, but it made her heart skip and beat faster every time he pulled her close for one. It was a strange little thrill that she was finding she enjoyed more than she thought she would.

So she let her arms rest on his shoulders around his neck, letting out a pleased hum into their kiss before he pulled away with a grin and she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Oh, yes I'm sure that's the only thing you'll want to do tomorrow." She enjoyed teasing him, maybe a little too much.

She let her gaze slide down to his collarbone and the neckline of his shirt, curious to see what he looked like without it as she brought a hand forward to play with the fabric.

"You can stop by sometime around 5 or 6, I'll be working overtime to make up for what I've missed today." Bell wouldn't be happy about it, but she could suck it for all Reva cared right now. She looked back up to meet his gaze, letting her fingertips slide their way up his throat, the cold metal resting just under his chin.

"I look forward to it."

And with that she pulled away, giving him one last sly smile before she left and let herself into Galley La. She immediately went upstairs after a brief exchange and 'welcome back' from Tenai, letting herself into her bedroom and pulling off her clothes to crawl into her bed and pass out again until the next morning. She did a good job of hiding how tired she actually was while she'd been around Thade, but now it was time to get some actual rest in.

She slept in until 9:30 the next morning, and when she got up she felt even better than the day previous, which was good, because she now had two days' worth of work to catch up on, and she had every intention of getting caught up by end of work day today.

And so she found herself so busy and preoccupied, putting orders through and working on custom weaponry that the day kind of flew away from her, and she found herself feeling maybe a tad bit... Nervous... As she finalized a few more of the concepts she had for Thade's new arm, waiting with bated breath for the moment he came down into her little workshop.

Offline Lion

« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2017, 04:18:41 pm »
Comforting Sister was generally done than said. He'd been beside himself with worry and anxiety since dropping them off at the hospital and although he stayed behind to take care of the bill, the purple-haired man needed a near-suffocating hug from Thade when they got back to his apartment. Sister generally handled stress well enough, but he was happy to see that at least Reva was all right and a bottle of wine later and a hot shower, Thade managed to coax Sister into bed and he tucked him in.

Now that was enough. It was bad enough he'd lost his arm, but Thade was going to be damned if he was going to lose his best friend and Reva too. In truth, he didn't know why exactly he'd saved her. And maybe in the end the reasons for doing so didn't matter, except that he did what he had to do to see that she was alive. And stayed that way.

The threat of death was a strong one, and while he was a customer, he truly believed that Belliel would have torn him in two if he'd truly had anything to do with her disappearance. To think that anyone might try to use her as a pawn against him was jarring. Why her? What good could have capturing her done? What little it actually proved in the end convinced Thade it hadn't been worth it. Viper's last words were there, "You steal my girl. I steal yours."

Spectre. Thade shoved the woman's name from his mind, as he laid out on the pull out couch, tossing a little until he threw himself on his stomach. He'd thought he'd gotten rid of her, he always did. And she found some way to torment him, take his ship, mess with his friends, his business. He didn't know if she had anything to do with it, but he certainly wouldn't put it above her.  Spectre, the white-haired woman that was reckless and deviant, that had looked at Thade like she wanted to skin him with her teeth.

But that was over and Thade's only regret was wasting those years on her.

When tomorrow arrived, and he found himself back at Galley La, Thade glanced up at the facility, only really registering now how massive it was. And how very small he was in comparison. And Reva...even smaller, and yet somehow it all made perfect sense. She was larger than life in many ways, those very ways that found absolutely fascinating.

6 O'clock. right on time. Thade hefted the duffle bag over his shoulder, greeted Tenai who showed him the way to her workshop. Of course he already knew the way but it was better this time to actually have permission to go down there than to simply venture off on his own. Adjusting the weight and he slunk downstairs, wearing tight old jeans, dusty boots, and a thermal shirt, one sleeve empty, and his old trench coat fitted over his shoulders.

His knuckles gently rapped on the door. "Hey, there. I hope I'm not interrupting your groove am I?" he asked softly, the hair now starting to grow back more conspicuously on his face. Oh, yeah, he was never shaving that deep again.

Cheesigator

« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2017, 05:18:54 pm »
When Thade arrived, he caught Reva right in the middle of finalizing the prototype sketches she'd come up with in a 3D format, the hologram glowing green, aqua and blue from the island table in the middle of her work room, all the other lights shut off save for two lamps shining on the drawings splayed over the desk service.

She didn't hear the knock at first, but then she heard his voice and she turned to look at him; she had a slender pair of glasses on though it was likely more for fashion than function, a slimming black pencil skirt, an ivory blouse with a generous v-neck tucked in to the high waist of the skirt. Her slender legs were crossed at the knee, feet clad in delicate black laceup heels.

"Thade, no of course you can come in," She said, eyes sliding over his form in the doorway, a slight smirk on her lips before she seemingly snapped herself back out of it and drew her attention back to the three dimensional diagram of a prosthetic arm.

"I've already started some basic designs--I won't tell you everything I've come up with because I think a few surprises might be fun for you, but, take a seat." She said with a polite and professional smile, waving one of her skeletal hands and drawing a stool up next to her by the table.

Sure she'd been all friendly and touchy feely with him yesterday, but that had been after she'd survived a near death situation and was feeling overall pretty terrible. Today she was much more herself, and had had way too much time to think about the way Thade's lips felt on her yesterday and how they might feel in other places and nnnnope. Focus, Reva.

Offline Lion

« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2017, 05:44:11 pm »
Thade sauntered in, grinning and taking the time to appreciate a morsel like her. Well, if anything she was appropriately bite-sized, he thought and sat down on a stool beside her. He set the duffle-bag on the ground beside him and reached down to unzip it. The strangeness of having to rely only on one arm, for everything. Thankfully most things were generally easy to do one-handed. Except dressing, that was always a fucking bitch.

And Sister was more than happy to help him with that.

Thade shrugged out of his jacket, letting the empty sleeve flop against the table and he tossed the jacket up and let it catch on the door hook. The holster followed and he brushed the sleeve off. "Such a hassle," he griped and reached down to pull out the mangled remains of his old prosthetic and set it on the side of the table. It had a lot in common with a crushed soda can.

"I didn't think you'd be needing this, but I brought it along anyway just in case you did," he sighed and flicked a grin at her. He twisted in the stool and leaned against the table, leaning in closer to her to get a better look at the hologram.

"Nice. Looks even better than the old one. What materials did you have in mind for it. This...is, ahem, was adamantium. Or that's what it was advertised as. I might have been cheated come to think of it. But if you have the real deal, I'll hawk up the credits for it no problem."

He shrugged at the empty sleeve, even scowled at it. "Also, did you need measurements of some kind, or are you just going to eyeball the size of the arm required? It'd be nice if it matched the other one," he laughed, sticking his tongue out at her, even caught it between his teeth.

Cheesigator

« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2017, 06:28:34 pm »
The grin on his face made her blush as she watched him stride over to her, and she refocused her eyes on the diagram, feeling his scent wash over her as he took some of his clothes off, got comfortable and sat down next to her. It sent an invisible shiver down her spine, made her senses tingle, the demon in her stir.

Her breath hitched and it was rather difficult to conceal it.

Once he set the arm down on the table, she took it and held it up, levitating it from her metal hands as she slowly rotated it in the air, examining it, paying particular attention to the inside.

"It wasn't necessary, but it is interesting. I will need measurements, so I'll need you to remove your shirt, actually, here--"

She waved one hand over to him, his old arm still floating in front of her, and the buttons on his shirt flew open, the fabric pulling itself from his frame to hang over on a coat hook, while her other hand tapped a spot on the table twice and the hologram disappeared. She stood up from her stool, patting the table.

"Hop on up. I've some plans for yes, adamantium, the real shit, a stainless steel and silicone core with electromagnetic gel to fuse the electronics with your nerves. It should be lighter, comfier, and feel a little more natural. You'll also be able to receive sensory data from the fingertips, meaning," She looked up at him once he was up on the table and momentarily lost her train of thought.

The way the table lamps shone harsh light on his toned torso was... Incredibly distracting.

"Meaning, ah," She took in a sharp breath and turned to dig around in some metal drawers and cabinets, finding measuring tape and pulling up a digital note pad that hovered by her left arm. "You'll be able to feel things again. Warm, cold, soft, sharp, etcetera."

She turned to face him again and didn't give herself time to linger, instead taking the measuring tape and starting measuring his arm, or what was left of it, entering in the data values which would automatically​ transfer to the 3d diagram for her later.

Offline Lion

« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2017, 07:25:43 pm »
There went the buttons. Thade jerked back in surprise when the buttons flew open on that shirt and then was promptly yanked from his from. Like she did this all the time. Maybe she did - she was really good at playing coy, come to think of it. Thade fought hard to conceal his amusement at that notion and he got up from the stool and throw himself up on the table like she'd instructed.

This was a business meeting after all. And even if he saw the way she was looking at him, like a piece of meat dangling in front of a starving vagrant. Perhaps a not so apt description, but he kept his eyes on her eyes as they well, were not looking at his face.

Thade was well-built, athletic with broad shoulders and abdomen roughly hewn from years of hard labor. Thade supposed there was an upside to growing up underground. They were never allowed more food than necessary, and he was beaten when he stole an extra pot pie once. His form was lean and mean, the shadows stark in that dim lighting.

And as she looked at him, he twitched his pectorals, flexing them and he chewed on his lip, letting her measure his arm without complaint.

"It'd be nice to feel things again. Would it feel more natural for other people too? Or just like a cold clammy hand against them?" he asked and flexed his pecs again.  Because wasn't nearly distracted enough.

Cheesigator

« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2017, 08:16:45 pm »
O-Oh, oh okay, and there he was just uh... Flexing... His pecs, uh, okay. Um. Wow.

She caught herself staring, and maybe her mouth was slightly open, uh right. Yeah. MEASUREMENTS. She closed her mouth, forcing herself to stare at his arm while she realized she temporarily forgot how numbers worked. Fuck, could guys flex their pecs that much? Well yes obviously clearly he just did it, but she'd never seen that in person before or well no that implied she actually had seen it ever on tv or something, she'd just heard of it but--aaaand he was doing it again.

"... Uh, I... Yes. I mean. It won't feel cold, the more you use it and what you use it for it'll conduct the electricity and warm up on the outside much like a real arm, it has ventilation in the elbow joint."

She put the measuring tape back into a drawer and closed up the digital notepad, looking back at him and giving him a slight smile, ignoring the blush on her cheeks. Turning back to him she pulled the diagram back up, using her fingers to wave away parts to reveal the features underneath, which included a built in pulse laser, instant freezing capabilities, wire tapping, electronic lockpicking mechanisms, and a heated switchblade.

She shrugged, looking over at him. "Any ideas, suggestions, feel free to add some input." She found it really hard to keep her eyes on his face. Why did he have to look so beautiful? Fuck. This wasn't fair. Maybe she should get back--no, this was supposed to be... Somewhat professional.

Offline Lion

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2017, 09:37:02 pm »
Oh yes, he was thoroughly enjoying this examination. When she decided she didn't want to focus on his chest, which he adjusted so that when he breathed, it heaved and moved in time with the rest of him and he wanted to reach out with that good arm and pull her against him. And he wondered if she could sense the same touch and feel that she was proposing for his new arm.

Probably. Really, though, there was only one way to find out.

So Thade wiggled himself on the table so that he was kind of on the edge and flexed his chest again, and when she pulled up the schematic, he turned a little and swung his legs casually. And they gained enough momentum to bump the table and when it jerked he leaned forward like he was falling and expertly snatched her hand as if she was going to break his fall and pressed the palm of one of her skeletal hands against his abdomen until his feet caught ground.

"Oh shit!" he grumbled, almost toppling her over. It wasn't very subtle, but he kept her hand against him as if sliding up against his chest. "Sorry!" he hissed, letting go her hand. "Honestly, though, I like all those ideas. My only question would be, does it come in an assortment of colors?"

Cheesigator

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2017, 10:18:57 pm »
Thade was really very lucky that Reva was good in her high heels; she hadn't been sure of what he was doing until he'd already done it, lost balance and nearly pushed both of them over. She kept her footing but he had grabbed onto her hand and it was... On his chest.

She could see every breath, feel the body heat rolling off of him, feel his heartbeat. These arms weren't as sensitive as regular human ones, but she could feel enough and that was really all she needed when she barely touched anyone other than herself more than once a year.

He was pretty, he was manly, for the first time in practically forever she felt a desperate need to push him down onto that table, strip him and ride him till next morning and she wasn't even in heat, and that was the weirdest part.

It--It wasn't like she couldn't have sex any time she wanted, she just... didn't.

"I--I honestly hadn't thought about colors just yet so it can be whatever... Whatever you like." She said, fumbling a bit for words as she finally drew her gaze back up to his smug face and oh gods fucking damn him. She couldn't, couldn't do this anymore, couldn't keep a straight face.

"Stop it! I am trying to have a serious conversation with you and you keep distracting me, on purpose, with all of... All of this!" She realized she was still touching him, and quickly pulled her hand away to use it to gesture to, well, all of him.

Yet as she spoke she had a grin on her face and a light tone in her voice because honestly even she couldn't resist that, not when he was being such a dork. A pretty dork, but one nonetheless.

Regardless, she gave him a light flick on the shoulder as she looked him in the eyes, something like a playful challenge glinting in hers; she was standing right in front of him, her face only a few inches from his from where she looked up at him.

"I need you to focus, so what kind of colors do you want? Something flashy I'm sure."

Offline Lion

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2017, 10:54:23 pm »
Now that the jig was up, Thade was smirking like a madman and even snorted out a cackle because his genius plan was genius, and well, maybe not so clever, but she still touched him. And she was flustered, so yeah, it was mission accomplished. Or sort of accomplished, because from her reaction was hilarious and he was grinning from ear to ear.

Or rather trying to keep his grin under control when she snapped at him. "Stop what!? I'm not doing anything! I'm keeping it all chill here, Reva," he murmured.  Well sorta. Something in that rise made his eyes flick down to her bosom and he held his breath and ignored his own racing heartbeats. So that he could hone in on hers.

She was warm, really warm, and he was drawn to that heat so trying to keep himself from touching her was a whole other battle altogether. He let her wrist go, watching her hand retract from him and his body visibly shivered. Metal hand or not, the heat radiated off of her like steam out of boiling pot.

"All of this? You mean this?" he murmured, sitting up straight and twitched his left peck, then his right. Then both at the same time. Just in case she didn't catch that on the first try. Thade shrugged and pointed to her. "I mean, how do you expect me to concentrate with all of that going on? That's hardly a fair presentation. I'm just trying to focus on what you're saying."

He reached forward and let his hand reach forward to pluck at the button on her blouse. His legs wasted no time as he was perched on the table and he used his own legs to hook her in closer to him so that she was properly perched between his knees and the tip of his boot brushed against the bottom of her skirt.

"Silver's good. I like that. But black's also pretty eye-catching, like your eyes in this light. Oh yeah, I know, I'm so smooth it's scary," he chuckled, leaning forward and letting his arm slide down her side to squeeze at her hip.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 10:57:27 pm by Lion »

Cheesigator

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2017, 11:16:57 pm »
"Bullshit you're not doing anything." She said with the slightest hint of a chuckle in her voice, a grin on her face.

She wasn't normally this... Fun. She was laughing, joking with him. That was a sight rare for even Belliel to see; yet for some reason when he was being a goofball it seemed to come so naturally. It also didn't help that he was too handsome for his own good, the toned body definitely helped. Er, didn't help.

While Thade could sense the heat radiating off her, partially her blush of embarrassment, partially the natural heat one let off when energetic or... intrigued, she could sense it on him as well and it was tugging at her, at the back of her skull, itching and poking and pushing her to play into it, to enjoy him and all he had to offer. If she did though, that would be too easy.

And then he did the pec thing again and she rolled her eyes and looked away, ignoring the pink tinging her cheeks, until he pointed to her. "What do you mean?? This is entirely work appropriate!"

Okay so what if she wanted to dress a little nicer knowing that he was coming by today and... Yeah alright. Point taken.

"I mean if it's bothering you so much then I suppose I could change out of it then." She said with a fake huff, letting him pull her closer and undo a button, feeling his boots practically trying to find their way up her skirt, gods. They were worse than a pair of teenagers together, she really thought she was better than this, but maybe not.

Well, maybe a little taste couldn't hurt.

"Mm, my eyes, is that right? Well I had no idea you could be such a natural poet, Thade." She said as an invisible force pushed him down so he was on his back on the table.

She pulled herself up to sit on her knees right in between his legs, graceful and nimble as a cat so as she leaned over him her legs brushed against his crotch, crossing at the ankles.

"So, black and silver, I'll keep that in mind. How about a hint of red? Flashy, sporty, the color of passion and fury, now those are two words that seem right up your alley Mr. Olyphant. But I've really only seen you use them one way, I wonder if you can apply them in other contexts?"

She smirked devilishly down at him, using one hand by his neck on the table to support herself while she used a free hand to slide down his torso, feeling every bump and ripple of muscle and tendon, the heat inside her burning just a little bit hotter at the idea of all the things they could do on this table.

She leaned in closer, her lips a mere inch away from his.

"But I suppose now isn't the time or place for that, is it? I mean we really are trying to do business right now, Thade. Not exactly appropriate, don't you think?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2017, 12:03:30 am »
Oh man, she'd dressed up that swell just for him? Now wasn't she a doll. Well, she didn't because she was working of course, and looked damn right cute in those glasses. Thade had to be honest with himself because as much as he had a weakness for women that were obviously attractive, he had bit of a thing for woman in glasses that gave themselves a dorky look, because almost every time he met one, there was a well-concealed wild side.

And boy was that fun to explore. So if Reva knew just how much he wanted to peel those clothes right off of her, she'd use her telekinesis right now to keep his hands to himself much like she'd done that night in the parking garage. That had been fun.

Now here they were all over again, except this time he was down one arm and he didn't at all expect her to shove him down against the work table. Thade thumped his head a little, looking up at her as she crawled between his legs.  Damn, why did he have to be wearing jeans on this day of all days.

"Black and silver huh? Sounds about right. Like black base, silver accents, maybe red LEDS," he murmured, letting his one arm reach up to undo another button on her blouse. Thade grinned, breath hitching as he felt her leg brush against his crotch. Yeah, it was easy to get hard, maybe too easy, and as he tilted his head up, the obvious hardness pressing against the fabric of his jeans.  But he made no mention of it, it wasn't like she couldn't feel it...

"Passion and fury?" he murmured in a deep-throated purr. He reached up and nipped at her lower lip. "Oh yeah, has all sorts of applications. Do you remember when we were racing? How your heart felt when you sat in that driver's seat? Heart is practically beating out of your chest." Thade's breath came soft as he licked at her lips, soft teasing kisses, his hand reaching up and around her waist to ease her body weight down onto his.

"Body taut in a frenzy, beads of sweat dotting your brow, panting heavily," he whispered, turning his head in to kiss at her neck, leaving wet kisses with suction on her throat. "Skin raw and scorched as if by a living fire, as you reaffirmed your grip, then suddenly a knot catches in your throat and you can feel yourself on the brink. And the only thing you need to send you over the edge, is that one little nudge. "

He lapped at her throat, turning his head to nibble at her ear lobe. "How can you possibly breath with all the tension caught inside? Just waiting, yearning, wanting to burst."  And as he brought his mouth to her ear, he popped his lips together imitating a balloon popping, his arm vising around her, and fingers pulling up the fabric of her shirt.

Cheesigator

« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2017, 07:50:53 am »
Another button came undone on her blouse and she grinned. She could feel the tightness in his pamts, the growing tension coiling in there probably aching so badly for release but she wasn't going to give it to him that easily.

She cast a glance to the door and it shut and locked itself to prevent anyone from interrupting them, and then her attention was brought back to the man below her as he pulled her down against him. She could feel all of the heat radiating off of his body now, all of his attention on her and she loved it so selfishly. She let out a heated breath as he kissed and lapped at her neck, the sensitivity of said place sending hot shivers down her spine as he spoke and she felt herself swayed and persuaded by his words.

Oh he was definitely a poet.

"I'll admit Thade, you're the one person who's gotten me this on edge without fast cars and a racetrack." She purred, both hands now sliding down his sides, thoroughly enjoying all the curves and edges as she reached his hips and lifted her own for a second, as her telekinesis undid the button and zipper on his jeans, pulling them open enough for her fingers to slide in and brush against him directly, a cunning smirk on her face.

"There's lots of ways to relieve tension but one in particular comes to mind when I can tell you're so tense, and it involves all of that and more; sweating, panting, hearts racing," She trailed her lips against his as she spoke, fairly certain she could hear his own heart beating almost as loudly as her own.

"Me screaming your name in ectsasy while you have your way with me until neither of us can move anymore, tangled in each other with no want to escape."

She brought her lips fully down on his, catching him up in an open-mouthed, steamy kiss where they stole each other's breath away and waged war with their tongues. She pressed her hand more firmly against his length, gripping and squeezing, toying with him as she let out a soft whine into his mouth that she mixed with a moan, seeming to react best whenever he made sounds of pleasure as well.

She broke the kiss to sit up, the last few buttons of her blouse pulling themselves open as she shrugged her shoulders and slid it off, dropping it onto the floor while he could admire the decorative black lace bra she wore underneath it. She was as immacculate under her clothes as she was with them, and the fitting smirk on her face definitely hinted that this wasn't her first rodeo.

She leaned back down to take him into another heated kiss while she found his singular hand and placed it on her thigh, guiding it up the smooth skin to push up and under her skirt, giving him the permission to explore and touch whatever he liked.

"I've definitely given it some thought, and I think some of my favorite fantasies are the ones where you're taking me standing up, or against a wall, my legs wrapped around your waist... Or the ones where you tie me up and pin me down with my hands behind my back so you can do whatever you want to me."

She said it against his lips, something gleaming in those magenta eyes that wasn't normally there, perhaps that wild side of her he was so curiously seeking out.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 07:55:24 am by Cheesigator »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal