Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Too much much too late [M] [Claptrap] [TW]  (Read 2147 times)

ARAD V1.0

Too much much too late [M] [Claptrap] [TW]
« on: September 24, 2016, 05:56:53 am »
TW: Rape, non-con, humiliation, torture, depression, gore

Why?

That was the first question Junfa could ask herself as she pushed open the door to leave her commander's office. Everything had gone to shit. It was a normal day, normal patrol routes, she turned in and wrote her report, before packing up and heading home. It was a normal day, like any other.

Until she got home. The door of her apartment was smashed to pieces, an indication of forced entry. The Libran Knight lived together with her younger sibling, when their parents died, she volunteered as a caretaker and tried to raise Yan into a proper woman. Away from war, battle and the horrors provided by the former two. But, she as a Knight was paranoid, guns were hidden across her house. She retraced the steps and came to the conclusion it went as followed.

Two men knocked on the door, which her camera registered. Yan opened up and one of the men drew a silenced pistol, forcing her to go inside, after that, it was all speculation, since she disabled the security cams inside her apartment. But, what she saw made her conclude that it happened along these lines; Yan backed into the apartment, finding one of the pistols strapped underneath a drawer and shooting one of her assailants. The blood found on scene indicated this, the complementary drag marks and wiped blood on the otherwise pristine white floor added to this. It was a small caliber, so there was no exit wound, so no bullet to be found.

Against the fridge was spluttered blood, either a fist or a pistol whip to knock her younger sister out, to make it easier to drag around. And most likely, a getaway vehicle was posted near, since they needed to make a quick escape.

She took this information and speculation to her commanding officer and begged to be put on the case. After a short while of a heated argument, she managed to get assigned to it, getting the name of one of the assailants, who had most likely already fled the Libra, with her younger sister.

The Knight made her way towards her mech, sorted and ready to begin the deep space operation. She had to find her sister, else she wouldn't be able to look into the mirror. She wouldn't be able to face herself anymore. Junfa climbed into her mech, in the back of her head, she remembered a briefing about an AI to help her, but it didn't really register, she started with the routine starting and system check, before the hull slid close in front of her.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 03:33:40 pm by ARAD V1.0 »

Tacocat86

Re: Too much much too late [M] [Claptrap]
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 11:26:15 am »
What now? Jonathan asked himself as he felt his main AI core being pulled from the Libra system during a routine search for security breaches. When he was activated again, he was inside of a Knight's mech. This mech appeared to belong to someone who had been into battle a lot. He sighed internally, they never told him anything. As if he wasn't worth addressing. For God's sake, he was one of their best resources and they somehow always neglected to say anything about what he was going to be doing.

He linked up with the mech's operating system and began to run through diagnostics. This was a decently high tech unit, but he did what he could to improve it; a better targeting system, more responsive controls, just all around updating anything he could. He loved this Libra tech, it was one of his favorite things to mess with.

He stumbled across a digital file of the pilot of this particular mech. Junfa, female, great history in combat. Nothing he found indicated why he was currently inside this mech. He continued to fix thing as he looked around for data.

Suddenly, Jonathan felt the hatch open. He readied himself and appeared in his holographic form infront of Junfa. He spoke in a mostly normal voice with a slight metallic twang.

"Greetings Knight Junfa! I am Jonathan, an AI that has been assigned to help in your mission. Whatever that may be. Is there anything you would like to know?"

The hologram gestured towards the inside of the mech. "Nice setup you have here, a bit nicer than some other mechs I've dealt with." The hologram vanished and his voice sounded throughout the mech. "So where to exactly? "

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 04:22:10 pm »
Junfa's eyes widened momentarily in surprise, before they returned back to normal. "Right. New AI," she murmured. "Junfa Hjiwang," she introduced herself, before assuming control over her mech. "Yes, some things," she answered. "Access main core database, find a video file recorded earlier this evening infront of my personal quarters and analyze the faces of the two men, cross reference one with the blood sample recorded this afternoon, name the database turned up was Harl Venice, we need th other name."

She sighed slowly as the mech powered up properly, Junfa making it walk to the hatch. "We're headed into deepspace, find out which ship they used and lock on to their signature when you found it," she stated finalky, as the airlock slid open, the suction of the infinite vacuum pulling at the mech. "Departing," she idly stated, before disengaging the magnetic locks on the feet of her mech, immediatzly sucked into deespace.

Tacocat86

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 12:09:44 am »
Jonathan got right to work, pulling up the database's video files amd sorting through them. "Knights.... J.... Junfa, here we are." He went rolling through the film until he found a clip with two men standing outside of the dwelling. He paused the film and took a scan of both men's faces. He then ran the faces through a list of everyone who had ever been to Libra. He then ran the blood sample through the sustem, revealing that it belonged to Harl Venice. The other man was a little bit harder to identify, as his facial features seemed to not match anyone who had ever used a name in Libra, he went back to the film and reexamined the man in question. He used a special filter that most Libra cameras have and mapped his bone structure. He cross referenced the structure across all of Libra and found one man.

His voice echoed through the mech, "Our mystery man's name is Joshua Davidson." After that comment he went about searching for data pertaining to a ship owned by either of the men. He was in luck. "I've got a hit, a medium sized cargo vehicle, max capacity, two hundred people. I've added the signature into your mech's navigation, it should lock on and bring us to the ship." Rather proud of himself, Jonathan retreated into his core and waited for further instruction.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 04:26:03 am »
"Follow at a distance, activate cloaking system. We can't pull stunts in space for the innocent people that might be on board," she stated. "We also want his employer. Because this kidnapping has been premeditated." She sighed softly. "We have to head planetside and confront them."

Tacocat86

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 07:08:15 am »
Staying about fifty miles away, Jonathan activated the cloaking system and relaxed as the mech followed behind the ship. While they were following behind, he used the mech's scanner to identify how many people were on board. "It looks like a large amount of people at the front, and there are a few in the back." He disabled the scanner and sat in silence as they followed the ship.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 04:48:14 pm »
"Good, upload a link to your consciousness into my datapad, you're going in the field with me," she said, before going silent for the duration of the pursuing of the freighter. After what seemed like forever, but was in essence, seven hours, the freighter reached a rather backwater planet, a kind of smuggler's outpost and set in for landing.

"We're touching down in thirty five, break stealth, full throttle to boosters. We're going in fast and loud." She snorted softly. "We EMP the ship, then I'll do a foot recon while you standby both on AI mode and lock in on my Yan's biosignature. Copy that?"

Tacocat86

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 05:25:41 pm »
Jonathan set a predetermined sub-routine for the mech to break stealth, and boost in when the time was right. He then uploaded most of his consciousness into the data pad, "Got it." He began syncing Yan's biosignature so that it would be ready to go once they hit the ship. He pulled up a map of the ship's layout onto the datapad and activated a sensory mode that mapped the movement of everyone on board and added it to the digital map. Jonathan's holographic form appeared on the datapad's flat surface and he stood resolutely. "Everything is in place Junfa"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 11:04:01 am »
"Right," she answered, sitting up and fastening the various belts that held her in place in the mech. "Assuming direct control," with thpse words, she piloted the mech down to the surface, the armour plating becoming glowing hot. Most people on the small could see the bright light Junfa's mech emitted due to the sheer heat of entering the atmosphere.

But it was quite the short time and soon enough, the enormous mech clunked down infront of the ship, an emp blast emitted to make sure it stayed on the ground. And a split second later, Junfa was ejected, immediately on her knees, rifle raised at the entrance of the ship. "Signature count. How many energy weapons aboard the ship?" Junfa asked as she pulled a lever on the large sniper, before pushing it in, chambering a fifty caliber round.

And between all the bio signatures, Yan's was nowhere present.

Tacocat86

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 11:17:40 am »
In an instant Jonathan hacked into the wireless data network of the ship and broke into the ship's control system and took control of the on board cameras. He did a quick scan of the inside of the ship.

"Looks like twenty guards armed with energy weapons,  and there are five with ballistic weapons." He stood ready to assist Junfa in any way, but for the most part, the killing was up to her. Yet Jonathan had a feeling that it wouldn't be an issue.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 03:59:22 pm »
"Any sign from Yan?" She inquired with a soft frown, a good piece of information. Intelligence that would be invaluable. "Overwatch duty, I want to know the movement of each enemy," she andded, before moving forward, slipping into the door, rifle locked and loaded.

Tacocat86

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 11:19:33 am »
"Hmmmm..." Jonathan scanned each person in the ship individually. He then mentally shook his head and scanned again. He then spoke to Junfa, "Yan is no longer in this ship." He paused and suddenly spoke up again, "I hope this helps." A pinpoint light illuminated the heads of each guard, following their exact locations.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 09:06:46 am »
"Fuck," Junfa hissed between her teeth. She unclipped the magazine from her rifle, before pushing it back in after having counted the bullets and adding one more in the magazine. "One chambered, twelve in magazine," she murmured to herself. "Two magazines total. Twenty five bullets. What a coincidence," she murmured with a wry smirk.

"It helps alright, highlight an isolated target at random," she commanded, before moving her way into the ship, switching from cover to cover.

Tacocat86

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 09:31:03 pm »
"Well alright then." Above one guard's head, the pinpoint light increased in strength until it flooded his eyes with extremely powerful light, nearly blinding him and causing him to cry out and drop his weapon. He watched as the man fell down, holding his hands to his eyes as the other guards looked on. He suddenly realized that the ship had internal weapon systems... and an AI? Diverting a portion of his processing to continue with the light show, he mustered the bulk of his electronic influence and began to do battle with the enemy AI.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 05:07:07 am »
Junfa met the first group of soldiers. Though, they didn't notice her until one gaurdsman's brains were splattered across the wall, the soft chiming of a large empty shell dropping against the steel floor.

The other soldiers immediately opened fire at her, forcing her to cower in cover, the halls became illuminated by the flashes of gunfire. Ears ringing painfully due to the enclosed space and the clattering gunfire. These were less than ideal conditions, but she had been up against the odds before. As soon as one of the guns stopped firing, she shuffled around, popping up from cover. Only a split second later, another guard's chest exploded due to the large shells Junfa's sniper rifle used.

And so, the Knight made her way too the ship, executing anyone armed with extreme prejudice, only to lead herself to the guard blinded by Jonathan, pressing the large rifle to his forehead, scorching his flesh due to the barrel's diffusion. "Listen here, you scumbag," she snarled, pressing the barrel against his head harshly. "Yan Hjiwang, my sister, where did you take her?"

As if on cue, the large monitor flickered to life again, a voice started to speak. "Ah. Knight Junfa, how expected," a deep male voice sounded. The knight sighed, pulling the trigger to end the remaining gaurd's life, before unchambering the empty shell and shouldering the large rifle, walking over to the console. "Jonathan, trace this signal."

Tacocat86

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 06:31:12 pm »
Jonathan finally broke down the defenses of the enemy AI and absorbed its data into his consciousness. He then manifested himself as a hologram, and a cube of numbers was in his hand. He began to spin it and twist it while talking to himself, "Tear open the communications system, check with other similar signals across the galaxy, trace signal." The cube suddenly expanded into a massive wall of code that slowly began to decrypt and seemed to form a map of the galaxy. "Well there you go. That is where the signal is coming from."

He sighed and drew a circle on the map. "He's broadcasting from somewhere within here. And by here I mean an area about ten thousand light-years wide. The signal was impossible to pin down, I was only able to narrow it down a bit." He began to fiddle around with the map, "The signal could only be coming from a planet of space station from that area, so let me just check how many there are-" He swiped his hand across the map, " fifteen thousand." He sighed deeply and gestured to the map and the planets and space stations were highlighted and zoomed in on. "Junfa, I did my best. The signal is just so scrambled and from so far away... I'm sorry." The hologram vanished.

ARAD V1.0

Re: Too much much too late [TW] [M] [Claptrap]
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2016, 03:31:59 pm »
TW: Non-con, humiliation, rape, torture.

------------

Junfa watched the hologram doing work, holding her hand up to support the manifest form of Jonathan in the palm of her hand. She glanced back at the terminal, a video feed being loaded. "We wouldn't want to make it too easy, now, would we?" The voice resounded with a hint of wicked amusement.

Junfa glanced at Jonathan as he came up with negative results and shook her head. "Then we find another way-" she added before her attention was drawn to the sad sobbing the terminal played. A scene in a dark warehouse. A gruff and agressive man yelling that she "wasn't done yet."

She was in this case a younger girl that looked like Junfa, her younger sister, no doubt. This was only affirmed byback the hissed whisper Junfa released. "Yan."

Yan was completely naked, hands tied and forced to look at the camera. Large black letters made by a marker spelled out 'Hjiwang Slut' on her forehead. "Read. The fucking. Paper." The gruff voice commanded, before a hand slapped her across the face. She looked weak, lifeless. A sivering sob in response to the slap. "I.. Yan.. Am now.. Property of.. Of.. The Frenz LibFront," another slap hit her across the face.

Junfa's face was a mixture of anger and sheer disgust. The Knight looked shocked, pale as a ghost.

"I.. I am-oh god," a shivering sob resound. "A.. cum-dump.. For these.. These rebel cocks.. Until I di-" her head was slammed against the floor and kept there for a short time, before her body started to shock back and forth, a soft and pained sobbing coming from the young woman.

Junfa staggered back and doubled over, before her retching sounded throughout the now empty halls of the grounded ship. "Cut- the video-" she managed to breathe between the gasps and waves of sour gastric fluids.

Tacocat86

Re: Too much much too late [M] [Claptrap] [TW]
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 05:28:37 pm »
Jonathan had been through wars, and he had seen his fair share of violence. Heck he had personally seen a person gored and mutilated infront of him. But this was different. This was just messed up. A combination of physical and mental abuse; no matter what, after this Yan would never be the same.

He was silent for a bit, then he spoke solemnly, "Your sister will found." On the word "found", his voice glitched slightly. When he spoke again, his voice was cold and far more mechanical, "And the operator's enemies will be killed." With that, the screen playing the message exploded. It left a hole in the hull of the ship that smoked slightly.

Continuing in the same voice, he brought up the map  once more, and zoomed in on a tiny cluster of planets. "Those bastards are too cocky for their own good. These are planets that are currently occupied by the Frenz LibFront." The map zoomed in on a trio of small planets. "These ones are the command cemters, and this..." The map focused on a single of the three. "Is the only one with the technology to send that signal." He took a ragged breath to calm himself, "I hope the operator kills each and every one of these rebel pieces of shit. Shall I ready the mech."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2016, 09:01:00 am »
Junfa wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and gripped the console. She pulled herself up from her kneeled position and gmanced with disgust what used to be part of her rations. She spat and snorted, pulling up her canteen and opening it. Taking a swig to clean her mouth and spitting it out again. She nodded faintly at Jonathan.

"Ready the mech, initialize weapons check," she took a deep breath, getting stable on her feet now. "I will file an official request. Get used to your new body, Jonathan," she murmured, leaning on one of the fingers. "Get me in, let's go."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:01:25 am by ARAD V1.0 »

Tacocat86

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 09:04:16 pm »
The holopad flickered, and in a moment, Jonathan's consciousness was back in the mech; running diagnostics and preparing for exit. The mech was up and running incredibly smoothly in a matter of seconds. He tested the propulsion system, then the weapons, then the navigation.

His voice called out from within the mech. "Ready to leave when you are!"   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal