Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ships ships ships!!  (Read 845 times)

Offline Yvhv

Ships ships ships!!
« on: July 10, 2016, 10:13:31 pm »
@Tally So, i need to know, are there specific ship things i need to know before i start writiing out the info and design of my ship? i tried to follow the link in the ships and factions board to the ship information but that link is dead. so i was just wondering. i dont want to start throwing down specs and such and then be told, "oh ho nope!"

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Ships ships ships!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 03:51:53 pm »
I know I'm not Tally, but as far as the link being dead, the Wiki's been down for a while now. Judging by the generally laid-back attitude of the staff, though, I doubt you'll be slapped down for anything short of an 'invincibility drive'. This place pretty much runs on rule of cool. Rhi would probably be the one to ask as far as what systems ships from in-system use, but, other than that, haven't seen any ship design rejected yet.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Yvhv

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 05:55:53 pm »
Ah.. i see. well then , i shall get to work then

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 03:41:00 pm »
Just an FYI, the Wiki is back up.
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Offline Yvhv

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 12:13:57 am »
well that was a bummer. i was hoping to do a little bit of  a mix between a startrek like ship and a little invention from the warhammer universe for my ship's engine system. i mean itd be able to do similiar..acually the same, but it would accomplsh it differently...essen tially wanted to do warp engines, pulse engines, and the eldar/dark eldar/exodite eldar psi tech engines...or possibly the soul tech necron engines....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal