Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dreaming in Digital [M]  (Read 9683 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Dreaming in Digital
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2016, 11:19:11 am »
"What? Cat got your tongue?"  The words were brief before she kissed him again. Cal admittedly didn't think she had it in her. But when he felt it, he couldn't hold back his moan, leaning into that kiss and wrapping his arms around her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2016, 09:58:41 pm »
Annabelle chucked quietly, emboldened, and nipped lightly at his bottom lip. "Know what the best part of this is?" she breathed. "I don't have to worry about my magic."

The iron grip of control she usually kept on her power relaxed slightly and a few sparks of electricity tingles at points of contact: her lips against his, her fingers at the nape of his neck, even a few sparks jumping to life and leaping between their chests.

Offline Lion

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2016, 08:50:01 pm »
Feeling those sparks elicited more moans from Calixte.  He wasn't necessarily a quiet man, however.  That being said, few people were able to get any sort of pleasure out of him.  The sparks made him arch up into her.  His arms wrapped around her, slipping around the small of her back and holding her close, fingers dancing up and down her spine.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2016, 04:05:52 am »
She shivered pleasantly, both from his touch and the small sounds he was making. "Cal," she breathed quietly against his lips, allowing her hands to roam over his shudders and back as she pressed as close as she could manage.

Offline Lion

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2016, 09:15:29 am »
"So...You wanna?" Cal whispered between soft kisses.  His lips were always palpable, working sensually against hers and his body hitching here and there with the tingles she inspired in him.  He grinned, gripping her body close and gently grinding up against her.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2016, 03:25:30 pm »
Annabelle's breath hitched and she couldn't stop herself from rocking her hips back into his. "I-I, um..."

She took a careful breath and tried to orient herself. After a moment she muttered, "If a guard comes in here to take me away and sees us, I'm blaming you." Her lips came crashing back to his, demanding this time.

Offline Lion

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2016, 03:45:43 pm »
Once she found that sweet spot, he couldn't stop his noises.  They were soft and sometimes abrupt, responding to the pressure of their hips so close together. Calixte was as ever a thorough lover. Never one to leave his partner unsatisfied.  But it didn't hurt to have a partner willing to return the favor.

"We won't get caught," he said.  "They encourage fornication, keeps complaints down."  He growled against her lips, letting himself get caught up in the blood that was moving further south.  He wasn't a small man by any means, but there was plenty of time to show off later.

Offline DragonSong

Re: Dreaming in Digital [M]
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2016, 08:58:48 pm »
A delighted sort of shiver ran up her spine, sparking tingles of electricity from her fingers and lips. "Fair enough." She kissed him again, deeply, and let her hands trail down to his hips.

Truth be told, she was a little nervous about the whole thing. But Cal wasn't the only one who'd gone a while without a lay, and honestly she needed a way to relieve the stress. Her hips rocked slowly against his, lips moving to nurse at the slope of his neck.

Offline Lion

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2016, 10:08:07 pm »
Cal opened his neck for her, reveling in the contact. Heat surged through him, the wounds in his mind temporarily assuaged with her presence. She had abilities like he did. She had wounds like he did.  Maybe she didn't get here the same way, but here they were, thrown together like meat into the fire.

The inhibitor chip didn't let him use his gifts as he normally would. However, there were still tingles that were capable of breaking out here and there.  "You're quite good at this," he breathed heavily, hands reaching down to grip the muscles of her ass, pressing her hips deep into his.  He moaned softly, wanting nothing more than to feel release.

"You don't need all these clothes do you?" he asked with a smirk, hands reaching up to assist in their removal.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2016, 05:11:08 am »
Annabelle practically purred against his skin, trailing her kisses down to his chest and then back up to his jaw. "I suppose I don't," she murmured with a smirk as she moved her hands to pull the shirt off. She paused then, head tilted as she looked at him.

"What about you?" Her hands dipped to the hem of his shirt and tugged gently. Her magic crackled just under the surface of her skin, repressed and beaten down by her time here but still very much alive.

Offline Lion

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2016, 12:29:48 pm »
"I'm sweating bullets," he chuckled and leaned upward against his shoulder blades to wiggle out of his shirt. He chuckled and slipped out of the clinging number until his front was bare to hers.  His hands slid down along her waist, then up, thumbs ghosting over the points of her breasts.  It was his turn to lean in and kiss along her neck, sucking deeper against heated flesh.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2016, 01:29:48 pm »
Her breath caught in her throat and she let her eyes flutter shut for a moment. "Cal- hell, why haven't we done this sooner?" she laughed softly. It made sense, if she thought about it- it was a nice way to relieve stress.

"Here." She guided his hand a bit to show him how she liked to be touched, gasping quietly as she shifted on his lap.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:57:24 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Lion

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2016, 02:03:02 pm »
TRIM tended to keep the nails of their patients rather short, to prevent unnecessary accidents of breakage and scratching like wild animals. But Cal's blunt tips still had bite enough to scrape a little bit of her skin.

"I dunno, I think I was trying not to be a creep first," he said and kissed her throat, leaning down against her chest, and taking a breast between his lips.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2016, 07:17:48 pm »
She groaned in appreciation, then laughed quietly. "Noted, thanks. Don't know what I would've done if a charmer like you came onto me right away- oh!"

Her teasing cut off in a small, sharp gasp with a particular rock of her hips. "Cal," she purred, letting her head lull to the side. "Fuck, ya gonna tease all night or show a girl whatcha can do?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2016, 07:47:03 pm »
"Why?...Are you uh...salivating from not your mouth?" he asked.  He wasn't really good at talking dirty.  ANd maybe confinement had left him a little sloppier than he remembered, but he could still feel heat when he detected it.  He let his hand slip between them to test his theory, undoing the bindings of her trousers.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2016, 07:55:49 pm »
Annabelle laughed. "Wow, that was smooth- oh-ohhh..." Her eyes clenched shut and he took a small breath to steady herself as his fingers brushed against her. "Yes." The word was pulled from her unbidden and she bit her lip.

A few wriggles of her hips and she managed to work her pants down to pull at her knees, then shifted to kick them off completely. Her fingers moved to the hem of his own trousers and tugged gently.

Offline Lion

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2016, 09:47:57 pm »
"You're gonna need to pull a little harder than that if you wanna get these off. Once I have an erection, they tend to get fairly snug." Well he wasn't going to let her do all the work, unzipping his pants and sighing with relief when they were loosened.

He slipped out of them, grateful he didn't bother with the underwear that morning.  Or whatever passed for morning on a space station.

He leaned up on his elbows and kissed her fiercely, hands still eager to explore and tease her until neither could resis much longer.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2016, 04:09:41 am »
She gave her own small sound of relief when they were both free of clothing, the heat building her her core demanding to be sated. She moaned into the kiss and gave small shifts of her hips until they were pressed together in that deliciously torturous way that didn't quite slake the fire but rather fed it.

Annabelle's hands wandered over his back and shoulders as she kissed him deeply. She gave a few small rocks of her hips that elicited another groan from her and paused, panting.

"Want you," she mumbled as her kisses traveled to his neck. "Cal. Help me forget?" She just wanted to pretend, just for a moment, that their world was different.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 01:00:54 pm by DragonSong »

Offline Lion

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2016, 10:37:36 pm »
Once in touch with her, there was no going back. There, she'd found a place on his body that made Calixt still with tension. He groaned deeply, rocking his hips up into hers once they were connected, and each touch he made gripped her to him as if she were a second skin.

He moan against her lips, closing his eyes and rolling them forward so that he was atop.  He just needed a little push, a little encouragement.  Wasn't that all anyone wanted?  "Help me escape," he panted against her lips rolling his hips hard and deep.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2016, 09:17:14 am »
Annabelle gasped and arched her back as she was pushed down, Cal's body covering hers. "Gods, Cal- fuck!"

She clung to him tightly, blunted nails digging into his skin as she whimpered and bucked up under him. They both needed this escape, and she was more than willing to give it everything she had.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal