Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dreaming in Digital [M]  (Read 9522 times)

Offline Lion

Re: Dreaming in Digital
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2016, 09:47:00 am »
He whirled on her, evading her hands for a moment turning the tables.  He couldn't jolt her like he normally would. Instead he ducked his head inside the flesh of her neck, and blew a hard barrage of raspberries.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2016, 04:38:14 am »
She squealed, loudly, and tried to dart away, but found herself rather trapped. "A-alright, Cal, I- ahahaha!- I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry! Knock it- haha- eek! Knock it off!"

Offline Lion

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2016, 10:11:30 pm »
Cal relented only when he had her pinned, and he was panting down at her, laughing and trying to catch his own breath.  "You play with electricity, hun, you're going to get zapped," he said and sent a small spark arcing to her nose.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2016, 07:26:59 pm »
She smirked and wiggled a bit at the tingly sensation. "Is that so?"

Annabelle reached up to trail her fingers over the nape of his neck, letting tiny, harmless tingles of electricity shower from her fingertips. "You're not the only one who can make sparks fly, hun," she teased, crinkling her nose at him.

Offline Lion

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2016, 09:58:25 pm »
Cal felt shivers he shouldn't have. Even if he could go for days without a lay, he could use a good one now. But he resisted.  It was best not to get too attached.  But that didn't mean he couldn't play along.  He did like games after all.

He chuckled, snorting a laugh at the tickle on the back of his neck.  "Yeah, well, my sparks used to fly a lot faster and more severely, but when scientists poke your brain, it makes it a little harder," he snorted, letting another spark arc between their foreheads until his brow was pressed to hers.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2016, 01:07:14 pm »
Annabelle huffed in agreement. If she was being honest, the little tingles arching down her spine weren't entirely from their magic, making it hard to focus- but she knew better than to dwell on those thoughts.

Didn't she?

"Well, apparently I've got enough zap left to get me in trouble with the doc," she muttered, mouth twisting down at the corners.

Offline Lion

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2016, 04:44:21 pm »
"Well, he ain't here to prod you anymore," Cal said pointedly crawling off of her and laying to the side.  He stared up at the ceiling.  And released a big sigh.  "When I get out of here, I'm gonna get back to business. I can't be making any money while locked up in here."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2016, 05:58:08 pm »
She sighed and rolled onto her side to look at him. "Yeah, but what good is money gonna do ya in here, honestly?" she pointed out with a quirked brow.

Offline Lion

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2016, 07:35:29 pm »
Money.  The better question was what couldn't it buy!?

"Well hell! It's more useful out there than in here.  But it's still damn awesome.  I mean, when you're on a high stakes job and then suddenly you see those credits roll in, and it's like KABLAAAMO!  I could jizz just thinking about it. Er sorry."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2016, 07:52:51 am »
Annabelle screwed get face up at him. "Charming, Cal. Charming," she muttered with an eye roll.

Offline Lion

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2016, 08:45:20 am »
"That's who I am," he said.  He curled in on his side to look at her.  "That's why we're such best buds!"

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2016, 07:31:47 pm »
She rolled her eyes again but chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it is." With a small sigh, she propped herself up on an elbow and reached out with her free hand to tousle his hair. "Alright, I'm beat. If the guards come for me, tell them I escaped," she muttered dryly as she stood and moved toward the cot.

Offline Lion

« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2016, 11:10:44 pm »
And that was when Cal reached out to grab her ankle, pulling her back toward him.  "You're not leaving so soon are you!?  I thought we were connecting!"

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2016, 09:15:38 am »
Annabelle squeaked as she was pulled off balance and went crashing back to the ground beside him. "Ow!" she complained, though it wasn't as if she was seriously hurt. "Gods, Cal, what do you want?" she demanded, crinkling her nose and shoving his shoulder gently.

Offline Lion

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2016, 12:03:50 am »
He wrapped his arm around her and kept her close.  "I thought we were bonding. However, I know you get antsy when you're in one place for too long."  He rolled over so that she was atop him.  "But I thought you liked this place pretty good."

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2016, 07:08:42 am »
Resisting the urge to shiver, she let herself settle over him and gave a dramatic roll of her eyes. "You propositioning me, Calixte?" she teased lightly.

Offline Lion

« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2016, 12:19:23 pm »
"Okay I'm not going to sugar coat it, I like a good time as much as anyone. I mean, I'm here, you're here.  And if you wanna fool around...I'm not gonna turn you away.  I mean, what else is there to do on this stupid station?" he said with a smirk.  Cal leaned up and kissed her lightly, just a peck, a small spark drifting between them.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2016, 09:54:25 am »
"Oh." Her eyes widened a bit and she blinked. She'd sort of thought Cal was just teasing her- it's not as though it would be the first time. "I- um-"

Annabelle stuttered a bit, then closed her eyes, huffed out a breath, and leaned forward to kiss him. It was a little clumsy, nerves making her movements quick and fluttery.

Offline Lion

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2016, 12:00:56 am »
Cal was careful with the kiss, reaching up and cupping her cheek until the kiss was deepened.  He pulled away to catch his breath, cheeks flushed, and his eyes watching her lazily.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2016, 09:01:16 am »
She gasped quietly as she paused to catch her breath, still watching him with wide eyes. "That, um..." She took a breath and leaned in again, a little more confident in the kiss this time.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal