Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I has a question!  (Read 516 times)

visualspice

I has a question!
« on: April 12, 2015, 04:03:10 pm »
So, being as I'm also a member at SotE, I noticed a few differences with how things work on RotE and was just curious why? XD
Like, when you post a reply, it doesn't take you to the page of said posted reply, but back to the subboard it was posted under. Not a big deal but just, kind of jarring to be used to it doing that over at SotE XD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: I has a question!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 12:35:35 am »
OH WHOA! Does it?! For some reason I never noticed that! o___o

I would check your account settings!

Profile > Look and Layout

Check the box that says, "Return to topics after posting by default."

I'm gonna check if that's a setting I can actually make default from the admin panel, because I can't remember! xD

UPDATE:
I found the setting in the admin panel, so I enabled it so that, by default, you'll return to your topic after posting a reply, instead of back to the board. xD So that should be fixed!

There might be a few weird differences between SotE and RotE and those differences are actually just because while I tried to make sure to enable all the same things, I probably missed a few. >_> I try to catch them and fix them when I see them, but if you notice any, lemme know! 8D Extra eyes definitely helps!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 12:40:03 am by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Stardancer

Re: I has a question!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 12:48:56 am »
It had done that for me too, but I actually didn't really think much of it to be honest. Regardless, it's nice that by default, you can return to your posted reply now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal