Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pandora's Limits  (Read 315 times)

Anonymous

Pandora's Limits
« on: April 28, 2008, 11:43:28 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
You may do the following and things similar to:
- Grab her
- Push her
- Slap her
- Assume her reaction if it requires a physical movement (nodding, shrugging, jolting etc)

You may not:
- Put words in her mouth.  She's a conflicted and awkward character and it's best to leave speech to me.

How far can character injuries go?
I don't mind the assumption of a hit provided you're not assuming my character is a sloth or that you can do it over and over again.  If You hit her every single time and aren't changing technique or aren't far superior, I'll start complaining.  If your character is easily more competent in battle then that's another matter, however.  Lasting injuries are fine--broken bones, etc.  However for the time being, in the case of things like lost limbs, inform me and wait for my response before hand because this is a circumstantial situation and I've only just started to play her with all her limbs in tact. I'd like to get used to this before we start removing them.

How far can torture go?
Torture is fine but refer to the above for limb removal.

What about character death?
If I want my character to die, I will come to you.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Oh dear god.  For the sake of sanity let's call this a bad idea.  They're already screwed up enough without adding vampires or lycanthrope into the mix.

What about healing?
Ah.  Now, because she is seemingly posessed, I draw the line at someone coming along harping on about how they can separate them.  Their being bound to one another is not a phase, it is the crux of the character.  No insta-cures, please.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
Ah, I'm not bothered--so far nothing has phased me so until it does, have at it.  I don't expect it to always 'further plot' and I don't anticipate it will always be this glorious flowery thing, however, I won't play humpity-hump 'til the cows come home.  While it happens, it should add flavour to the characters, not define them.  In addition, each thread and each post containing adult content must, must must be clearly marked at the top so people who are uncomfortable reading may skip ahead.  

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Nothing yet.

Edit: Purely superficial edits :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal