Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: They call me Red... And I'm a space pilot[closed]  (Read 2852 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Re: They call me Red... And I'm a space pilot
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2014, 11:42:50 am »
"What do you keep in the vault? Enemies? Victims?"asked Red, intrigued."am I the only one aboard? Do I get to chose my room?" she clearly was excited.

She paid close attention to the room disposition, wanting to know her way around quickly.

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

masonwolf

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2014, 12:08:43 pm »
"I keep some personal stuff in there along with any high priority cargo that needs to be locked under key. and you can choose your room, they are both the same and share a restroom and shower, since it's only you and I and I have the Captain's Quarters. You have the shared restroom to yourself.((There's a Picture and Layout in Tristan's Profile)) Feel free to look around and the Vault is retinal and voice locked so only I can open it, the two rooms are on the left from the lounge and the medical bay is the first right door."

He said before opening the door to the hall and walked down until he was at the bridge and sat down to look at the starmap.

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2014, 12:25:39 pm »
Red walked in the bedroom, dropped her stuff on what is now her bed and net back on the bridge. She walked to Tristan, sat next to him and looked at the star map, keeping silence until she gets briefed about where they were heading.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

masonwolf

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 05:47:17 pm »
"Well, We currently have no jobs but I know where we can find some, Last time I checked they were at Edanith" he said to Red as she came in and sat down in the co-pilot seat. He Zoomed in on Edanith and put down a marker at it's orbit before shutting it off all together. " Let's get there and find some jobs... Er, would you like to fly her? I'd like to see your skills on handling this size of craft."

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2014, 07:02:31 pm »
Red completely changed in a matter of seconds. She was already preparing the ship to take off. "I rode bigger then her once, a Bulk Freighter. That thing is huge! Landing it on Cancer was a hell of a ride!" She laughed.

After playing with the control for a few seconds, the ship was flying through the sky.

― Albert Einstein

masonwolf

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2014, 07:48:14 pm »
Tristan chuckled at her comment as he remembered doing such stupid things too. "Well, I'll let you drive while I go replace the Shields to this old girl." His chair slid back and turned to let him get out and walk out of the bridge before looking back. "Lilicka is a pretty nice name for a pilot... Well , I'll just call ya red until given permission." He chuckled before closing the door behind him and getting to his work.

(Do you wan to make the next thread at the orbit of Edanith?)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal