Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shattering [Bris!]  (Read 4299 times)

Anadwen

Re: Shattering [Bris!]
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2014, 04:02:18 pm »
"Whatever..." Ryu mumbled to himself as she finally finished talking, and quickly took off all the bounty-hunter's softer clothes that he could use. It was enough, and less damages than his own - in the end, he ended up not only managing to somewhat bandage his wounds, but also wipe the blood and sweat off the rest of himself and pull the T-shirt he used to do that over his head. After all, it would be too suspicious - even more than a bloodied T-shirt - to go around shirtless in that state.

Finally, he managed to stand up and approach her, although he kept a hand on the wall - just to be sure.

"Do you have any water?" he asked her silently.

Brisinger987

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2014, 04:07:42 pm »
"Water, that's the liquid stuff isn't it? Oh, yeah, sorry, I had a dumb moment there, yeah, I have water, just let me find it in my pack." She reached into her bag, and sighed.

"For gods sake, that's the last time I let her choose a bag for me, everything has moved around. I told her, Maureen, Varia bags aren't good, they don't freeze your stuff kinetically to avoid breakages, they just compress, but no, she insisted on getting me a Varia bag that suited my armour. And the colour has faded on it too, so it's not even the same colour anymore, and it's just the worst." She pulled out a bottle of water and handed it to Ryu.

She suddenly armed a grenade, and bounced it round a corner, listening to the explosion and scream as someone got plasma burns from a high energy plasma grenade.

"Oh, good to know that they do work."

Anadwen

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2014, 04:13:08 pm »
Already having given up on listening to that fashion nonsense, Ryu simply downed the bottle of water as it was, and handed it back. "Thanks. We should get a move on... This is a bad place to fight, at least for me." he uttered then. The narrow street with its walls close to each other was not at all good for the blasts of plasma he used.

Though, if she could get an advantage in such a terrain, he'd back off. Even though he wanted to fight back... No. There was t a chance.

Brisinger987

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2014, 04:19:31 pm »
The sound of a group of bounty hunters approaching filled the alleyway where she had thrown the grenade, and she sighed.

"Well, this is a dead end. Cover your ears, this is gonna get LOUDDDD!" She bent over, and the head of her jetpack flew at the wall, revealing itself to be a missile, and it shattered the wall.

"Here we go. Head on through, I wanna fight these guys." She turned around, striking a pose.

"Oh boyyyssss... Come give your new toy a play with..."

Anadwen

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2014, 09:07:57 am »
"How can I trust you about going there?" Ryu muttered, giving her a wary glance of his narrow eyes. He knew nothing about this girl... He couldn't trust her.

His hand sled down to the hilt of the sword he carried. He has already recovered enough to make a stand, though not for long... If anything attacked him right now, he was on his guard, and could defend himself.

Brisinger987

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2014, 02:51:53 pm »
A laser bolt cut her shoulder open, and she screamed.

"OH NOW YOU'VE DONE IT, ASSHOLES, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS STUFF COSTS ME EVERY YEAR?! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CONCEPT OF MONEY CONSERVATION OR DO YOU SPEND IT ON WHORES, DRUGS, BOOZE AND CHEAP THRILLS YOU COMPLETE TWATS?!" As she spoke, she drew her pistols.

"NOW YOU PAY, WITH YOUR LIVES!" She blasted them with bullets, the unbelievably loud sound of her pistols firing off a ridiculous amount of laser bolts and shredding the four bounty hunters to pieces, leaving little more than holes with strings of flesh.

"Now do you trust me?"

Anadwen

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2014, 02:57:37 pm »
Narrowing his eyes further, till they became little more than thin slits, Ryutari shook his head. "No. But I can't be picky." he responded, pulling the blade out of its sheath. It cracked with electricity as his hand clenched around it a little tighter, and he made a step forth. He wasn't in a position to let his guard down...

"Let's go. I know this place well enough..." he urged her to hurry up, backing down the alley with a speed really surprising for someone that beat-up.

Brisinger987

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2014, 03:03:37 pm »
She smiled under her helmet, ignoring the plasma burn on her arm, and flying upwards, following him over the city, shooting anyone she deemed a threat, and just generally wreaking havoc, watching her wrist rockets wreak mayhem, using her grappling cord to throw people off roof tops and flying shoulder first into people to try and take out the rather large number of bounty hunters that TRIM had sent after them.

"How about now sweetheart? You trust your future wife now?" She shouted down as she sniped an oncoming enemy.

Anadwen

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2014, 10:51:58 pm »
Future wife? Man, that girl must have been crazy...

He ignored the question and kept rushing through the streets. It was more exerting than expected, but he could feel the improvement of his body through training and experience. If this would have happened even two years ago, he wouldn't be able to run. Yes, it was definitely better.

But the number of bounty-hunters after him was unnerving. He wasn't that valuable a target at all... Well, his electrogenesis was a rare ability, but he was still only one man.

What was going on?

Brisinger987

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2014, 07:59:55 am »
Unbeknownst to Ryu, a price now lay on his head. One far higher than the TRIM price. A price set by an organisation with vast amounts of money. The private outfit of Noradien, owner or the Mandalore Corporation, and private contractor for security.

"Let's just hope my family don't catch up. If they do, then we'll both die pretty quickly." She shouted, using her flamethrower to incinerate an enemy.

She took to the air again, and saw that she was too late. More people, of varying sizes, had arrived, all donning the same armour as her.

"Oh shit."

Anadwen

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2014, 12:31:09 pm »
It was only a matter of a few moments before Ryutari noticed the commotion... This wasn't natural.

"F***. F***!" he shouted, speeding up to the maximum he could reach. The electricity, cracking along his sword, grew. He could set some stuff on fire and get away like that... Or attempt to damage the lights around...

The metal was charged completely, to the point where it became white-hot and the very air around it shimmered. It took a considerable amount of energy to do that, but if this would succeed...
"Girl! Get down!" he shouted, before leaping up to the window of one of the houses around, and using its windowsill to launch himself to the nearest street lamp.

All of the insane amount of electricity was passed onto the lamp. And it burned out.

That was, or so it looked, all. He landed in a not-too-graceful roll on the ground, hitting his shoulder. So it didn't work... Damn.

At that moment, he wished he would have listened more at school.

Brisinger987

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2014, 12:43:35 pm »
The four other men, all in identical armour to Suzy, took flight, focusing on her.

Soon enough the air was a mix of jet packs, lasers, rockets, flame throwers and other weapons. When all weapons were exhausted and no-one was injured, and jet packs had run out of fuel, Suzy stood off against the men in the street, her Photonium Blade humming and glowing.

"You shouldn't have sold the boss out, it wouldn't have had to come to this Suzanna. You made a bad mistake, and now you will pay with your life. The boss will reward me handsomely for making sure you don't talk." The man activated his blade, which is bright green, while the other three drew theirs, the mix of blue, green, orange and purple glowing brightly in the street.

Suzy drew her blades. "My name is Skarlett." She turned her second blade on, both red blades glowing brightly.

"And I won't die today."

Anadwen

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 08:57:02 am »
Ryutari grabbed her by the shoulder. "Hey. Step back. I don't need you to do this..."

He gripped his blade tightly, and surprisingly gently made his way before Skarlett, shielding her with his own body. "Go now. I'll entertain them." he muttered towards her.

"You trash think so highly of yourselves that you'd attack a woman, and all at once?" he growled, taking a stance, ready to fight. He could get her a few minutes to run away...
"Just a scum would slaughter her like that. And for a piece of trash like that, there isn't a difference between life and death."
He drew a sharp breath in. "I don't give a shit about what is between you. Talk it out while you die here like the worthless scum you are, can you?"

Brisinger987

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 11:11:31 am »
Skarlett stood her ground.

"Appreciate the help Ryu." She set the cables on her wrists to her blades and then she charged them.

"Slaves to your master's will, and what is there to show for it?" She struck out, parrying two different attacks, and striking back at them, clipping one on the leg, and missing the other.

"Hah, sister, you forget, you were always the weakest."  The one in red said, before throwing his sword at her, the blade spinning, and his hand controlling it telekinetically.

Anadwen

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 11:41:15 am »
The hilt was met with something different than a sword.

Ryu's blade was held across a portion of air, shimmering in the heat of the red-hot metal. A wide crescent of extremely heated plasma left several burned armor pieces, and a moment of hesitation.

It was bigger than he maybe should have released, and left his head spinning for a moment, leaving him hardly able to avoid the attack that was charged at him, but in the last moment before a blade would come crashing at him, he hit the arm that wielded it with the hard tip of his boot, and spinning created some distance between himself and his attacker once again.

A number of plasma bolts, smaller, but in a very fast succession, were fired at anything that dared make its way and attack him, or Skarlett.

Brisinger987

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 11:50:59 am »
Skarlett saw the one person with the dual ended blade, and decided that he was the one she needed to attack.

"Let me attack the green one, keep the others occupied." She said to Ryu, running and using the last of her jetpack fuel to jump over the others.

Her two separate blades collided with his double blade, and a frenzy of light ensued as he and her fought rapidly, their blades colliding time after time. That was before the leader of them all pulled her second blade away, leaving her to fend of a double blade with one sword.

Anadwen

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 12:01:43 pm »
With a nod, Ryu turned around to face the closest adversary that came to fight him. These bounty hunters were just humans, and not too skilled, either...

He came at him with a strike that seemed awfully obvious at first, to be blocked, but immediately after followed with his left fist, covered in a layer of hot plasma. It was burning his own skin, and he was on the verge of howling in pain, but it worked well as a surprise attack, and disposed of three men in a rather fast succession.

No one would expect him to go this far... For a moment, the plasma disappeared, but instead his blade started to heat up. Too many people were coming at him at once... After releasing a large blast, he leaped up, to get himself as high as possible above them, and get somewhere, anywhere, where he'd avoid being attacked from all directions. He succeeded in jumping over them, and landing behind their ranks...

He could entertain them and take them away from Skarlett for some time, but not long...

Brisinger987

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2014, 12:47:34 pm »
The one Skarlett now faced was as skilled as she was, and the majority of the battle was merely a stalemate, and clashing of blades. No one gained an advantage as they performed an intricate dance.

Eventually, when both combatants felt their energy fading, they began to make near fatal mistakes, until by luck, Skarlett saw an opening, and using the last of her strength, swung upwards past his blade, cutting him in half, her blade cutting straight through his armour.

"Nice try... Ass... Hole..." She tried to catch her breath, before deciding she had no choice but to jump into the fray again. Not if she wanted her husband to survive.

"I'm coming... Honey... Give me a minute..."

Anadwen

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 12:54:10 pm »
The large group of bounty-hunters was giving Ryu a hard time. He was far more skilled than them, but they had strength in numbers, and he was tired. After some time, they started getting to him despite their thinning numbers, and he was bleeding again.

Luckily, Skarlett has defeated her opponent. He bought her enough time to do that... The rest was just a few men that needed to be dealt with. Nothing serious...

A blade brushed against his shoulderblade, and he ducked just in time to avoid having it sliced off, stabbing the attacker with his own sword. Nice. Another one dealt with...

But the time was running out... He didn't know for how much longer he can last fighting like this.

Brisinger987

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 01:07:18 pm »
Skarlett ran over, using energy she didn't have to get to Ryu, slicing up her old comrades like they were mere paper.

"No-one hurts my Ryu!" She took the blade from one of the corpses of the dead, and began her dual wielding spree, killing most of the bounty hunters with sheer speed and ferocity, feeling her muscles begin to tear and snap.

That was, until a bounty hunter who had only just arrived flamed her. Her armour caught fire, and she began to drop piece of it, eventually throwing away her helmet to reveal her face.

"Gah! I didn't need that armour anyway..."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal