Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whoo~  (Read 688 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Whoo~
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:26:53 am »
Finished updating the Master List of Ranks and Characters! Check it out, and if I missed anyone, just reply to this post with the characters of yours that I missed (or put in the wrong spot).

Muaha! You can also tell from looking at this list what sorts of characters we need! We have a tooon of wanderers, so what we really need are more characters for, say, Teinar. And more citizens for Aedolis. And Pilot Candidates and soldiers! And Edanith citizens...and people for the Libra. There is a war brewing that's gonna affect the Libra, after all. :3

So yeah! It's all finished and pretty-fied! Huzzah!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 08:35:09 am »
Papillion does have a home on Edanith, where she lives. So she should probably go there. And she's not male v.v;;
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 09:35:10 am »
Utari is on Lybia, not a wanderer. She's a scientist, dunno if that helps anything.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 05:34:52 am »
Captain Kaenos should probably do with Mordacai. He is seen through Zelo but he is still a character. They are a "team". I'll make a profile for him if you want but I've never seen any need for it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal