Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Captain Ari Maxwell, from Captain Drake Morgan  (Read 443 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
To Captain Ari Maxwell, from Captain Drake Morgan
« on: May 10, 2013, 06:57:14 pm »
I think I'll skip the pleasantry shit and cut straight to the bone.

Word on the street is that you've got yourself a Libran prisoner. Normally, I wouldn't particularly care, but I've heard he's a military man. Prize like that's bound to have some juicy little titbits of information, and I'd like to have a go at gleaning them. I don't expect this to be free, of course, and I am prepared to pay you for the pleasure. What say you?
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: To Captain Ari Maxwell, from Captain Drake Morgan
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 07:30:40 pm »
Dear Captain Morgan,

I'm afraid I've grown rather fond of my little prisoner! But there's also that whole thing where I'm keeping him because I have certain uses for him! So it seems we've got ourselves a conflict of interests here. Also, I don't like to share. Stunted childhood and all, never learned those valuable life lessons. It's tragic, really.

But here's an idea, my friend, and this idea comes free of charge! And I should charge money for this shit because it's a rather profound idea, I mean, this will literally blow your mind.

If you want a Libran, go out there and capture yourself a Libran. (:

It's not that difficult.

Sincerely,
Captain Ari Maxwell
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:35:12 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 08:43:53 pm »
Flippant as usual, I see. No matter. I figured I'd see if professional courtesy was a thing here. You know, save some time, make a fellow richer, let everyone be happy, but I guess I'll just have to go out and capture one. Guess it's a good job I know someone who has one on hand then, eh, Ari? See you soon!
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 10:30:44 pm »
Goddammit, Drake.

-Captain Ari Maxwell
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal