COMMUNITY > The Studio

Kurai wants to draaaaaaaaw.

(1/3) > >>

KuraiKarp:
So help a girl out, yo. Give me characters to draw? :3 Preferably non-human, but humans are awesome, too.

I'm seriously that bored between classes. Free arts, yo. Haaalp.

furaffinity.net/user/kuraikitty

GIR:
I wouldn't mind a drawing of Wilhelm. Eva's also in need of an artist, as is Trotzige Schwert.  Eva's armor is high-tech, but also has a more medieval aesthetic to it. The helmet, however, looks similar to the Ranger armor's helmet in Halo Reach. The entire suit is jet black with various markings.

alex_xr:
Hmm a drawing of nicole will link when on my computer :)

KuraiKarp:
GIR: What's a Draconian look like? :o I'm trying to visualize them, but I can't without any sort of reference. Do they look like western dragons on two legs, like Tyrannosaurus rex with longer arms, raptors without feathers, etc.?

How tall do they get? What was their diet? Were they predators, or prey, during their evolution? :3

Alex: Looking forward to it! :3

GIR:
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/wiki/index.php?title=Draconians

Eva and Wilhelm both have their heights listed in their respective profiles. T.Z.'s height is dependent on what she's using as a body/where she's projecting her image. Eva's profile should have a bit more information as far as asthetics of the species, since I hadn't even considered making a species page at the time. They have 128 teeth (64 on each jaw), and their lips have limited movement (baring their teeth and that's about it), making any attempt to smile come out as more of a grimace.

Wilhelm is second stock, so no stripes for him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version