Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Collecting Data (Tokada x ??) (Only one open slot!)  (Read 428 times)

Anonymous

Collecting Data (Tokada x ??) (Only one open slot!)
« on: December 11, 2012, 05:03:20 pm »
As war raged around them, it was just another beautiful day in data paradise. "A-ha!" Tokada exclaimed as he looked a general dead in the eye that he had to bend over to do so. "What are you doing?" The general asked. "Looking at a man who screwed up, am I right?" "Why you little... wait, why are you here?" "I am here assist with the cleanup and to test on a few of the captive enemies..." "Cleanup? Testing?" "Exactly, because it's informational data I want." "What kind of data?" Tokada chuckled, saying "Just an average brute, are you? Well, then, I will explain..." Tokada said as his right ear lowered to the right while left ear stayed perked straight. "I have heard that heightened stress levels cause certain poisons to act quicker on the body. I am here to test the theory, and if my hypothesis is correct, a very special poison I have concocted  is without a doubt the right one for assassination jobs, especially to those who are guilty of a crime if under high stress, it should kill the target almost instantly." "Hmmm... fine, go right ahead." "Thanks so much for your blessings on this assignment, this will make an excellent contribution to science." Tokada said, straightening up, turning and swaggering away, wolf tail swaying with him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal