Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Living the Dream [Nix!][M]  (Read 16081 times)

Offline Tally

Re: Living the Dream [Nix!]
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2012, 11:29:04 pm »
Isaac's muscles were hard knots beneath Darvish's hands, and the physical contact, Darvish's mouth on his ear, only made him hunch down more.  These were gentle touches now, but one wrong word and Darvish might drown him, or shoot him, or strangle him.  This man who had killed his crew mates, who had forced Isaac onto his knees at gunpoint to give him head, who used sex to injure, to hurt, now spoke to him with such care.  Keeping it all straight made Isaac's head hurt.

"Uh...Ashwren.  Twenty-six."  His voice came out mechanical, tense.  He couldn't even remember the answers to some of these questions—it was so difficult to pin down a coherent thought.  "Um...I'm from...a colony, in Libran space."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2012, 10:56:13 pm »
Darvish worked his hands lower down Isaac's back but kept the actions to just the massage. He stopped with the sweet kisses and nips too. Isaac was being too stiff, and while the affection seemed to be getting him in the right direction if he pushed too far it wouldn't do him any good.

"Twenty-six? You are so young and beautiful... I grew up on a small space colony myself. So what is your favorite food? And what makes you happy?" He was going to find out about Isaac one way or another. The pretty doctor answering his questions was merely the easy way.

Offline Tally

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2012, 11:09:34 pm »
Isaac searched for something to say to that.  Anything.  His favorite food?  What made him happy?  Not being raped made him happy—it made him fucking ecstatic.

"Food...I don't know.  What is the point of this?"

Snapping at the pirate actually helped.  With his frustration vented instead of held in so tight, his shoulders relaxed and his stomach unknotted.  Now he just had to hope Darvish wouldn't take offense at such a minor slip up.  He wished he had some idea of just what Darvish's idea of good was.  Could he speak his mind ever?  Could he say what he wanted so long as he phrased it as a request instead of a demand?  He just didn't know.

Offline Nix

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2012, 10:34:44 pm »
Darvish's hands halted when the other responded so snappily. He didn't respond right away he just sat on the edge of the tub in tense silence. Isaac had been behaving so nicely, what was with the rude attitude over a few simple questions. His eyes narrowed at the blond and the air between them was thick with a threatening tension. He leaned in to almost hiss in the doctor's ear.

"I was merely trying to find out things about you. The point was to make you more comfortable and happy, but if those are things that you have no interest in I can treat you like a prisoner Isaac. Do you get off on that?" His tone could cut through a diamond with its biting bitterness.

Darvish laced his fingers in Isaac's hair and lightly tugged his head back, not being too rough with the already abused plaything. "So... what's your favorite food Doc?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2012, 06:57:14 pm »
Isaac wilted in the silence.  That had apparently been too far.  Gods, he wished he knew where the line was, wished he knew if he could ask questions, or express doubt, or anything.  Even that minor transgression had been too defiant.  Darvish was so still...

Finally he spoke, and the edge of anger in his voice made Isaac cringe.  Isaac shook his head in response to the question.  Avoiding eye contact made this whole thing more bearable, but Darvish tugged his head up by the hair, and he head no choice but to look at the pirate.

That one innocuous question sounded so threatening.  "Uh, I...don't know...ah, grilled fish?"

It was the first thing that came to mind.

Offline Nix

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2012, 10:46:54 pm »
Darvish placed a gentle kiss on Isaac's cheek after he answered the question and released his hold on his hair. "Grilled fish huh?" He smiled softly and began to rub the doctor's shoulders again. "And what sort of things interest you? Do you have any hobbies or things that you really like? What makes you smile Isaac?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2012, 01:20:45 am »
Suddenly an immense relief washed over him.  It was like an epiphany.  This was some sort of sick deal between he and Darvish, and one that he actually had control over.  If he cooperated, if he played along and acted the way Darvish wanted him to, then Darvish would be gentle with him.  He could avoid—

His mind didn't want to keep going there, but he made it.  If he kept on like this, then he could avoid a repeat of the violent rape Darvish had put him through.  It wouldn't come out of nowhere—he hoped.  He thought.

Just knowing that he could escape that pain again was enough to ease some of the rigidity in his muscles, even with Darvish's hands still on him.  He even managed not to shrink away from the kiss.

"I...don't know.  I just work.  Uh...travel, I guess."

Offline Nix

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2012, 12:34:06 am »
Finally his new pet was starting to relax~

The muscles under Darvish's fingers began to ease some and he just kept working them determined to work some of the stress and tension out of them. He wanted to shower kissed along the nape of Isaac's neck but he resisted. No need to overwhelm the dear with affection just yet. "Well Isaac... I will show you the galaxy~" He purred softly.

The pirate leaned in to rest his lips ever so gently on Isaac's shoulder before raising his head slightly to whisper in his ear. "As long as you behave I will treat you like a prince~"

Offline Tally

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2012, 01:14:57 am »
The orthenephren flooded his system then.  He could feel its effect cascading down his limbs and muffling the pain in his lower body.  He breathed out a long sigh of relief.  The added affect of the drug was a kind of gentle apathy that he welcomed.

He didn't even shudder at Darvish's lips on his shoulder, though the words filled him with a kind of sick feeling.  He was giving up something precious here, willingly humiliating himself, lowering himself, and for what?  To avoid physical pain, and that made him a coward, weak.  But dammit...he couldn't take that again.

"I'd...like the isoluphen now, please."  Just that simple request made him feel ashamed.

Offline Nix

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2012, 11:34:10 am »
Darvish was mildly familiar with these drugs and he could tell that the orthenephren was kicking in. It didn't matter though because that sweet request was the doctor's own words. Already he was asking for things, such a fast learner his new pet was.

He handed over the isoluphen and pet the blond's hair gently. "You are being such a good sweet boy now Isaac..." He stopped rubbing Isaac's back and moved to gently and loosely wrap his arms around the doctor's shoulders. "...we should probably get you out of the tub before you turn into a prune. Do you think that would be alright?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2012, 07:23:42 pm »
Darvish's praise made him feel absolutely filthy, but the effect of the orthenephren dulled the whole experience.  Isaac downed the rest of the pills without water.  These were the important ones.  They'd cut down on the inflation and protect him from infection.

Thank the gods, Darvish was letting him get out now.  By way of answer, Isaac pulled away from him and stood up.  Fresh pain stabbed through his lower body and he nearly doubled up.  It made the breath hitch in his throat.  He grabbed onto Darvish to keep himself from sinking down and curling up in the water again.  That was what he really wanted to do, but he had to get that inoc in him first.  He'd already waited too long.

Offline Nix

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2012, 12:12:17 am »
Darvish wrapped his arms around Isaac as soon as the other started to fall and cling to him. So perfect, so delicious. He held him gently in his arms and supported the unsteady male. "Are you ok, lovely?" His words were soft and sweet, sounding almost as if he genuinely cared, a skill he had worked on over the years to mask his total apathy. He didn't actually care if Isaac was ok, he just didn't want his new toy to break after he just started playing with him.

Without waiting for the doctor's answer Darvish carefully picked the blond up and carried him into the bedroom again before gently setting him down and wrapping a towel around the other's naked form. His own clothes were now wet from carrying Isaac but he didn't care. "Just relax ok? I will get you something comfortable to sleep in... did you want the inoc still? I really am clean... and I can prepare it for you, I don't really want you to strain and hurt yourself, you could barely even stand darling."

Darvish brushed back a strand of blond hair from his pet's face but didn't let his hand linger this time.  "Is there anything else you need?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2012, 11:09:36 pm »
"I'm fine."  Isaac kept his tone civil but his words clipped.  Just Darvish holding him like this was unbearable.  He wanted to shove him away, but he had to endure.  It was even worse when Darvish swept him up and carried him.  He clenched his jaw shut and held on to Darvish's shirt until he was deposited on that bed.  How could he sleep here, after what had happened.

He still couldn't stop himself from leaning away from Darvish's hand.  Not a lot, just a tilt of his head.  It was so hard to ignore his body's first instinct.  "No.  I don't think I need it anymore."

He was going to take that inoc, but he was going to prep it and administer it himself, after he got Darvish out of here.  He also needed to clean up the blood.

Offline Nix

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2012, 01:34:33 am »
On the walk out of Isaac's room and the med bay Darvish mulled over the idea of giving the little kitten fresh sheets. Heh. Kitten.

He collected sheets and pajama's for the other man. He wanted to leave him to lie on those soiled and perfectly stained sheets... but then his little kitten wouldn't get the sweetness and rewards that were given for good behavior. Well good behavior and Darvish's whim.

He returned after a few minutes. "Do you think you can stand while I change the bed sheets?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2012, 02:07:46 am »
Isaac sat and didn't move an inch while Darvish was gone.  For one thing, moving hurt, and so long as he was still the painkillers kept their hold on him and kept it all manageable.   For another, he couldn't think or do anything knowing that Darvish would be back soon.

He was wary of whatever it was Darvish might return with, but it was only sheets and pajamas.  Isaac nodded, and wordlessly shuffled aside to let the captain work.  Accepting even that favor sent a fresh wave of shame washing over him.

Offline Nix

« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2012, 12:36:31 am »
It didn't take long for the pirate to strip the old sheets off the bed once Isaac got up. He went about putting the clean ones on in an efficient but not particularly neat fashion. Still, it was quick. Once the bed was made he looked at Isaac, and picked up the pajamas that he had placed aside while he made the bed.

"Let me dress you." Darvish's words were spoken softly as he closed the gap between them, but it was still a command.

Offline Tally

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2012, 01:49:06 am »
All throughout, Isaac couldn't look at Darvish, not even when he spoke the command.  And a command it was.  The captain's tone held that edge to it, that warning, that demand for obedience.

Isaac still couldn't look at him, but he nodded and dropped the towel.  The rape, that had been painful, physically so.  But this?  This was pointless humiliation.

Offline Nix

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2012, 10:21:44 pm »
Darvish paid absolutely no care to the obvious turmoil in Isaac's mind and simply focused on how obedient his new pet was being. The compliance and submission were absolutely stunning on the doctor. The captain slid Isaac's arms into the sleeves of the pajama shirt and proceeded to button the top, taking great care with each button and working from bottom to top.

It was a bit of an outdated style of night wear but it had a silken feel that made the wearer feel very aware of their skin. Besides the poppy red color looked wonderful on the blonde. As he finished the last two buttons Darvish's hand traced Isaac's collarbone and Adam's apple before rising to softly caress his cheek.

"Maybe you should sit on the bed so I can help you with the pants." Darvish said with a gentle, husky voice that might have made the situation sexy if it were not for the context.

Offline Tally

« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2012, 12:57:07 am »
Isaac held his breath.  This was one of those moments, one of those times he was coming to expect with Darvish, when it seemed violence hinged on one wrong word or glance.  Maybe it was Darvish's tone of voice, or the way his hand lingered at Isaac's throat that gave him this sense.  He slid away from Darvish, and at least following the command gave him an excuse to break their contact, move himself out from underneath Darvish's hands and sink down to the bed.

Offline Nix

« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2012, 11:17:58 pm »
Isaac surely was interesting. He was definitely turning out to be one of the best trophies he came back with in some time. It was apparent how uncomfortable the doctor was, and that discomfort tickled Darvish's fancy. In fact the pirate had to remind himself that this was a time to be gentle, just because he wanted to make Isaac cry didn't mean that now was the time for that.

He knelt down and carefully slid the other man's feet into the pajama legs, deciding not to bother putting underwear on his pet, and began to pull the pants up when he suddenly stopped and simply let his hands trail up the inner parts of Isaac's thighs stopping just before reaching the base of that flaccid member.

"I'm sorry I was so rough before Isaac... allow me to make it up to you." He said as he gazed up at the blonde while caressing his thighs. He didn't wait for the doctor to respond before he leaned forward, his hand began stroking Isaac's cock, his tongue circling the head.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal