Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Living the Dream [Nix!][M]  (Read 16093 times)

Offline Tally

Re: Living the Dream [Nix!]
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2012, 12:27:15 am »
Isaac surged backward so fast his head slammed into the wall behind him.  He managed to kick Darvish in the shoulder in the mad scramble, not hard, and he didn't even realize he'd done it at first.  Somehow, even with everything that had come before, it was this that had him pressing his back against the wall, given over to an animal panic that sought only escape at any cost.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2012, 10:28:29 pm »
Davish was a bit surprised at being kicked like that, and his gaze quickly darkened. That's what he got for playing nice? Fine.

He stood, briefly holding his shoulder more out of shock than actual injury and then climbed on to the bed, on to Isaac, trying to pin down the panicked doctor before grabbing and yanking that blond hair roughly.

"I was trying to apologize and this is how you behave?" His words were practically hissed.

Offline Tally

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2012, 10:35:44 pm »
It was dawning on Isaac just how deep this shit was that he'd stepped in.  He darted away from Darvish but the man caught him and got a hold of his hair.  Isaac didn't put up a struggle, not this time.  He grew still, resisted the urge to try and shift his body away.

"It was an accident," he said, voice quiet and as placating as he knew how to make it.  "You startled me, I didn't mean to."

Offline Nix

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2012, 11:07:55 pm »
"I was trying to be nice to you. You got startled all on your own." Darvish made that distinction clear.

He let go of Isaac's hair as suddenly as he had grabbed it, not caring if the other banged his head again. Instead his hand went back down to Isaac's cock, roughly circling around it. "Let's try this again, shall we?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2012, 04:09:43 am »
Isaac flinched but stayed put.  With Darvish on top of him, with his hands on him, he felt a powerful instinct to flee, nearly an involuntary compulsion and almost too intense to resist.  His hands clenched in the sheets.

"I'd rather not," he managed.  Still respectful, with a hint of a question in it.  Complacent.  A request.  "I'd rather just...sleep."

This was making him physically nauseated.  It sounded crazy in his own head even, but somehow Darvish attempting to pleasure him was so much worse and so much harder to bear than anything else thus far.

Offline Nix

« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2012, 02:55:40 am »
"You want to sleep?" Darvish asked through gritted teeth, though it was not at all a question. He continued to stroke Isaac's cock, softly now, just because. "You'll sleep better if you cum first."

The obvious discomfort was somewhat amusing to Darvish, definitely enjoyable, but he was also still pissed off. He was on the verge of flipping out again, but a smirk spread to his lips as he controlled the urge to make lovely flowering bruises on that pretty face. This man was his, he was in control, and that was all there was to it.

"Isaac~ why don't you just relax and enjoy it?" He drawled softly.

Offline Tally

« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2012, 11:04:40 pm »
Isaac winced.  That wasn't a tone he wanted to hear from Darvish, not when he was trying to calm him down, get him into a safer mood.  Not safe.  Darvish would never be that.  But less likely to seize on any reason to get violent.

He was still soft, and didn't detect even the hint of arousal within himself.  That was equal parts good and bad.  Good because it disgusted him to think Darvish might actually excite him here, now, after everything that had happened.  But bad because Darvish might use it as an excuse to claim offense.

Darvish wanted him to be obedient, submissive.  Eager to please.  So Isaac leaned into him and laid his hands on Darvish's shoulders.

"I don't think..."  He sought after words that wouldn't antagonize, or give the impression of rebellion.  "I'm not...sure if I'll be able to."

Offline Nix

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2013, 10:21:47 pm »
Darvish's hand continued to move slowly. It was now a game and he would win it. End of story. Challenge accepted. "Just close your eyes Isaac... I promise it will feel good~" He ran his thumb over the head as the other leaned in, such a good boy, and applied just a small amount of pressure to the slit there.

"How do you pleasure yourself when you're alone Doc?" He drawled on, whispering in the blonde's ear, nipping playfully at an earlobe he longed to pierce with his teeth. His hand moved faster, paying attention to Isaac's balls as well as caressing his thigh with the other hand.

Offline Tally

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2013, 02:35:19 am »
Not with an armed man in the room with me.  

He almost said it out loud.  Sort of wished he did.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he couldn't come.  If Darvish got so angry with him that he killed him.  He'd probably shoot him in the head—it would be over so fast.  Just that microinstant of agony then nothing.

It made him feel better, in a way.  Accepting the possibility of death, not fighting it anymore.  The fear drained out of him.  There wasn't a thing he could do to help himself here.  Not a thing he could do to change this outcome.

"What if I can't?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2013, 01:03:49 am »
"Answer my question, kitten."

Darvish hadn't noticed the change in Isaac's attitude for once. He was too busy trying to make the man feel good while still keeping total control over him. His hands were actually being gentle in their ministrations now, though the hand stroking him had taken up a fast pace. "Or are you trying to imply you are impotent?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2013, 02:10:09 am »
Isaac laughed, bitter and abrupt.  It sounded slightly hysterical.  "Maybe I am."

After that?  He felt like he'd never be able to get aroused again.  Darvish's attentions created fleeting bursts of pleasure that died before they ever got anywhere, and when Darvish said that?  He may not have meant it to sound threatening, but it chilled Isaac all over again.

His mind wandered.  Hours ago he'd been on the cruiser, and Darvish not in his life at all.  Reality had transformed, become something else entirely.

Offline Nix

« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2013, 04:48:52 pm »
Darvish's hands stopped when he heard Isaac laugh. He was pissed and it was quite obvious. He wanted to punch that pretty face in, but instead his hands found themselves at the other man's throat, squeezing and trying to silence the other's impudence. "You do not laugh at me." He glared at Isaac.

After a moment he let go and got off of him, and the bed. "Pull up your pants." His words were venomous, like he was disgusted by the doctor.

Offline Tally

« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2013, 03:29:06 am »
Isaac's mouth gasped for air, even as no air came.  His breath wheezed in his throat.  He would have said something, apologized, begged, if he could have.  He sucked air in as soon as Darvish released him, and his hand went instinctively to his throbbing throat to rub at it.

"I wasn't.  I wasn't," he muttered, pulling his pants the rest of the way up.  The medication had dulled his senses beyond panic, if not fear, and he stared at the ground in an effort to be as inoffensive as possible.

"I'm sorry," he added.  It seemed a decent thing to add, the kind of thing Darvish would like?

Offline Nix

« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2013, 03:29:29 pm »
Darvish looked down at Isaac. He was pathetic, a toy that just needed to be shaped to his owner's whim; a pet in need of training. Still Darvish wasn't so easily pacified by the apology. He grabbed a handful of golden locks and tugged Isaac up into a bruising kiss, biting the other man's lower lip till he tasted blood.

"Next time you better try harder to obey me. If your cock is repeatedly so uncooperative maybe I should just remove it for you."

Offline Tally

« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2013, 05:28:32 pm »
Isaac stayed stone still.  Please just don't let him be angry with me again.

How could he keep doing this?  It seemed so easy in theory, to go along with what Darvish wanted and bide his time until he could get out of here.  But somehow he kept screwing up, kept giving Darvish an excuse to get angry.

He was mostly limp when Darvish pulled him up into a kiss, even when his lip split beneath Darvish's teeth.  He nodded in silence once Darvish released him.

Offline Nix

« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2013, 10:19:55 pm »
Darvish glared down at the other once he released him again. No, no, no. He had meant to be gentle now hadn't he? Isaac looked like he was finally understanding things though. Darvish leaned down and caressed the doctor's cheek. "You'll be a good boy from now on kitten." It was more of a statement than a question and the pirate punctuated it with a much softer kiss.

He gently sucked the blood off the blonde's lip and lightly touched their foreheads together once the kiss was broken. He let out a small sigh as his thumb rubbed soft circles on Isaac's face. "Don't make me hurt you anymore."

Offline Tally

« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2013, 12:49:30 am »
Isaac nodded.  Just agree with him, agree with whatever he said.  Agree, go along with it, it didn't matter what it was.  The other option was so much worse.

He would be good.  He would be whatever Darvish wanted him to be until he got out of here.  He desperately wanted to avoid Darvish's anger, but no matter how he tried, he kept slipping up.  He stayed quiet all through the petting and the kiss until it was time for him to speak again.

"I won't."

Please just go away now, please please go away.

Offline Nix

« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2013, 06:41:11 am »
"Good." Now he was starting to behave himself wasn't he? He'd be a fine pet yet. Darvish grinned at this new obedience and placed a soft kiss on Isaac's forehead before standing up again. "Try and get some sleep lovely." He called once he reached the doorway. With that he turned off the lights and closed the door behind him. He stopped to enter the code on the keypad, locking the door from the outside before heading out of the med bay to his own quarters.

There would be plenty of time to play with his little kitten tomorrow.

Offline Tally

Re: Living the Dream [Nix!][M]
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2013, 11:34:44 pm »
The first thing Isaac did was shuffle to the door and flick the light back on.  Then he tried the door handle.  Locked.

His head fell against the door.  Of course.

He didn't even want to do anything to cause trouble, just get out into the med bay, make himself that emergency inoc, familiarize himself with the place.  Now he couldn't even do that.  He was trapped in this room.

Denied the med bay and unable to sleep just then, he cleaned the blood and semen off the floor with a santizer from the bathroom.  The medicine cabinet held little of interest, but he took some extra painkillers—without access to better facilities, he'd be needing the help to make it through the night.

With little else to do, he laid himself down in the bed but didn't sleep for quite a while.  When he did, it wasn't very deep and he kept waking up.  At least he didn't dream.  A few hours passed in this way, and when he couldn't lay there anymore he dressed himself again then lingered idly and could only wait for someone to let him out.  The medication Darvish had brought him was beginning to wear off.  A ghost edge of pain raked at him.

At one point, he checked the mirror.  He looked pretty awful.  Darvish had bruised his mouth, his lips, and the lack of sleep had his eyes drawn and tired.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:29:59 pm by Tally »

Offline Nix

Re: Living the Dream [Nix!][M]
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2013, 01:52:53 am »
It was quite late in the morning, pushing afternoon, when Darvish returned to the med bay, but at least he came baring gifts for his new little kitten. He strode in through the med bay proper to the doctor's room and entered the code onto the keypad to unlock the door. He almost pressed the button to open the door but stopped and knocked instead. "Good morning Doc, may I come in?" He mused, obviously toying with his pet.

He was the one with all the control here, he didn't need or even truly care about getting Isaac's permission.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal