Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Althea Lyra: Wants and Limits  (Read 478 times)

Althea Lyra

Althea Lyra: Wants and Limits
« on: August 25, 2012, 05:35:39 pm »
[center:20o6hxdd]PLAYER WANTS[/center:20o6hxdd]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I want a mostly 1 on 1 player interaction in regards to nearly really anything that is connected to my junk yard/mechanic site, and other sites that need fixing up from my character. Until my character can find someone to hire to watch her property and mechanic shop, she can't afford to be gone from her site for more than two days. So space travel is out of the question right now. I want my role-plays to move slowly so don't try to advance the plot so fast.

Later, I would love to have her invited to become a pilot. But not right now.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
See above. Otherwise, as long as my character doesn't die, it's okay.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Multiple times a week. I read posts everyday, but recently there has been a lot of times where I will start writing, but then decide to write later, and before I know it the day is already over.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I'm hardly on, but if you can catch me on and keep my interest then I'll log on everyday.

Are you open to post volleying?
Not currently. But when I move back to Utah on October 1st this option might be available.

Anything else?
I will not allow my character to die. (Excessive injury is okay though if it hasn't happened enough.)

[center:20o6hxdd]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:20o6hxdd]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
You can do anything you want, just give my character time to react, and let me be able to get loose if I want to. My character will most likely threaten you afterwards though. Unless she is conflicted and likes you, or if I just allow you to over power her. Also, you are not allowed to kill her, but you can severely injure her if you want to, if she isn't already severely injured.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I will not allow my character to engage in romantic relationships of the same gender as her. (Females.) While I am tolerant of any same gender relationships that don't include my character, if you persist in trying to make my character fall in love with your female character even after my character threatens you and shows disdain, I will PM you to tell you to stop.

I wont have pre-plot relationships, I want them to happen organically. Other than that, I don't think I really care about anything else.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
PM me first to make sure if it is okay, even if it seems that I am playing it out. Fade to black, unless otherwise stated in the PM.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'm okay with it as long as I am PM'd first and I accept it then. The player who made my character pregnant must make a new character for the child and roleplay as them if I accept to have the baby born. If I accept the baby to be born, and the player refused to make and roleplay as the child character the pregnancy will be terminated. But... hmm... if there is more than one child I don't mind playing as a male child.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
There are no limits! Unless I PM you to stop, because I believe my should have been able to escape successfully in the last post.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
There are no limits! Unless I PM you to stop, because I believe my should have been able to escape successfully in the last post.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
You must PM me, because if I don't like it then I don't want it. But if you really want me to go along with it, I must be able to cure myself after your fun is done.

What about healing?
I don't think I'm against it at all. Unless it relates to a loss of the sense, paralyzation, loss of limbs, or being unconscious-- I would rather be sent to a hospital because I don't think "magic" should be able to cure it. In the case of broken bones, and very serious injuries like gun shots, and loss of limbs, you could ease the pain, but you can't magically remove the bullet, or grow me a new limb. If you have the ability to heal afflictions like burns, poison, and so forth, go ahead.

Anything else?
I will not allow my character to die. (Excessive injury is okay though if it hasn't happened enough.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal