Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Jenny's limits  (Read 512 times)

Jenny

Jenny's limits
« on: May 01, 2012, 01:49:41 pm »
[center:q4ba7wmo]PLAYER WANTS[/center:q4ba7wmo]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I like action and adventure. Anything that involves traveling, getting in fights, or getting in trouble is good with me. Drama's good, too! I'm not crazy about romance unless the characters really work together, in which case I adore it. Pointless humorous banter is 100% welcome, too. One thing I absolutely love is roleplaying between two people who hate each other.. It's just so.. funny. I don't mind whatsoever if other characters hate my characters. It's all good!

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There's nothing I really dislike roleplaying. Anything is fine, really, anything at all. I welcome cursing and violence and drugs and sex. I like the friendship and lover dynamic just as much as I like bitter rivalries, and I like pain and suffering just as much as partying.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Depending on my work and dance class schedule, I could be on a lot in one day or not at all. I'll definitely get on at least every other day, and on certain days when I have nothing to do, I'll post as much as possible. (This will be probably most of the time)

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I would rather not roleplay over instant messengers, because I don't really use them!

Are you open to post volleying?
Yup, I'm totally up for that. Just shoot me a PM and we'll sort out the details.

Anything else?
Nope!

[center:q4ba7wmo]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:q4ba7wmo]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind powerplay. It helps the fluidity of a roleplay! The only thing that will peeve me is writing about how my character reacts. If you push my character, don't assume he or she will lose balance!

How far can character injuries go?
We would definitely have to discuss in advanced if it's a serious injury, since I don't want my characters in and out of the hospital all the time, but I'm pretty much down for anything if the situation calls for it and if it adds to the story! I wouldn't consider bruising, scratching, or small cuts a big problem though, so don't ask in that case.

How far can torture go?
Same as above.

What about character death?
Always ask permission! I'm super attached to my characters.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Always ask permission.

What about healing?
Only ask if my character was created with a disability or characteristic.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
None. But if you want to pair one of your characters with mine, try to warn me in advance. I don't mind if another character has a crush on mine, but don't expect automatic reciprocation if we didn't discuss it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal