Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Finishing the Drone (Riddick)  (Read 837 times)

Anonymous

Finishing the Drone (Riddick)
« on: October 08, 2011, 06:14:36 pm »
Serentia was in her hut that she had rented. The scorpid was behind her and chittering nervously. Heresy was curled up on the desk in front of the queen, which was littered with papers. In front of the desk was a strange pod connected to a device with a strange mixture in it. "Alright, Heresy. Come on." She stroked Heresy gently before plucking a plate from his back, causing him to screech in protest. She dropped it into the solution and watched it disintegrate. Turning to the scorpid, she plucked a plate from it, which caused it to flee to a corner. She dropped it into the solution and activated the device.

She stepped outside her hut, closing the door as the device worked. As soon as she had a legitimate hive so that she may do this naturally, she would leave Teinar and reside there, but she cannot do that until she had a servicable drone to do it. With a sigh, she leaned against the wall and cursed her luck.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Finishing the Drone (Riddick)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 06:28:55 pm »
'Now why was aye here? Oh wait them.'

Sekron walked a bit with his hands in his pockets. Wearing casual jeans a worn shirt and his vest. Though he wasn't sure why he bothered coming to Earth. But if it will help him collect his thoughts; Sekron would go anywhere.

'I hope aye ain't causing any trouble. Aye rather have top brass chew me out.'

Sekorn was going through a relative quite area, so he won't cause fights. For a while he notices a woman, but he didn't see the door. Sekron was thinking about saying hello, but his instincts tell him to keep going.

Song: Judge and Jury Fury Mix

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 06:36:20 pm »
Serentia noticed Sekron walking by and smiled. He isn't too bad looking... She thought. There was a small crash inside her hut and she winced. HERESY! she roared telepathically. I'm sorry, Mistress! Your test subject tried to make a run for it and smashed into your desk. Fortunately, he didn't disturb your... thing. the centipede replied. Serentia exploded her hivemind into her hut and froze both of her pets in place out of sheer fear before walking up to Sekron.

"Well, hello there." She said, smiling sweetly. "Why would someone like you be around this cave?" Serentia placed her hands on her hips.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 06:43:28 pm »
Sounds from an unknown source caught his attention. It was a crash of some sort. Though it seems his attention was grabbed by someone else. The woman that he saw earlier spoken to him. After that she asked a question, which he is not sure if Sekron wanted to answer.

"Aye got nothing better to do. Name's Sekron."

He smiled a little bit, but he still curious about the noise. He might go investigate later.

Song: This is the Hour

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 06:48:52 pm »
"I'm Serentia. Nice to meet you." Her pets were freed from the paralysis, but they still were afraid. "Oh. I can see you're curious about the crash. Let's just say I'm attempting to train a pet and it isn't going so well." She grinned. "It shows on your face." Heresy managed to squirm out from under the door and crawled to Serentia, climbing up until he wrapped around her arm. "Oh. And this is Heresy. One of my pets." She stroked him gently and he seemed to purr.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 06:59:13 pm »
He hears Serentia, but for odd reasons Sekron noticed an animal crawling around her.

"Aye see. And nice pet ya have there."

He looked a bit as he swore something else is around. Sekron kept his guard up, but somehow he hid that from Serentia. Never did like being around quite places. Seeing as there is nothing around, which means more ways to get sneak up upon.

'Might want to search this place.'

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »
Serentia sighed. "Listen. As long as I'm here, no animal worth a threat will harm you. I have a way with them. Like Heresy here." The centipede chittered in agreement. Another crash came from her hut and she turned around. "What the hell?!" She let out an insectoid growl before saying, "Hold on a minute." She headed for the door and openned it. Inside, the scorpid was torn open and some kind of creature was dining on its insides. "Oh my..." she gasped. The new creature looked up at her and bowed. "You are... perfect." She said, smiling. Serentia stepped forward and plucked a plate from the creature and set it into a device, catalouging the DNA. She then inserted her hivemind into the creature and made it fall into line.

She returned to Sekron, new creature in tow. "And this is my new pet. I'm surprised he was born so soon. Normally it takes a while for DNA to assimilate to such a perfect form." The drone seemed to grin.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 06:12:57 pm »
He was listening to Serentia but Sekron was not worried about her pets. Rather he was worried about getting attacked by something else.

'Boy this is dull.'

For the time being he looks at Serentia with without showing that he is bored.

"Aye I hear ya. Though I ain't worried about that."

Soon he heard something else again. Though it seems that she disappeared. Or maybe Sekron needed some sleep and clear his insanity. He was really never sure. Soon he saw the new creature, but showing he was bloody curious.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 06:33:51 pm »
Serentia shrugged. "I'm... trying to revive a dead species. This little guy..." She stroked Heresy. "And his bigger older brother..." She ran a few fingers down the drone's back. "Are the last hope for the race. I'm working on bringing them back." She smiled. "Trust me. Nobody or nothing will hurt you while I'm around unless they want to deal with... Something rather unpleasant." She smirked. "Believe me."

The drone looked at Sekron and chittered something. Serentia rolled her eyes. "He's still young. Don't worry about what he said." Then she paused, realising he probably didn't understand. "Eh... I can speak to these things. Sorry if I sound a little crazy."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 09:11:06 pm »
Though he could relax at this time, being in a that had no population made him a bit on edge. And the fact that he keeps thinking that someone or something was around. Watching at least, but not doing anything else.

'Maybe it's just my training that made me on edge. Aye I hate this.'

He smiles a little bit, though he couldn't comment. So instead he doesn't say a word but nod to Serentia.

"Aye would believe what ya say. But please don't worry about me."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 10:35:28 pm »
Serentia shrugged. "Kinda hard not to. You seem so tense." Heresy chittered and crawled up Sekron's leg and chest until the centipede's face is in front of the human's. Serentia sighed. "Here. You can understand him now." She sent a small pulse into Sekron's head. You are paranoid. Learn to let go. Heresy sent to Sekron before jumping off and returning to Serentia. The queen glared at him. "Blunt, much?"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 08:29:47 am »
ekron was a bit focused on whatever was bothering hm. But saying he is paranoid is a bit harsh. Though Hersey could be right, but he won't let that stop him. Soon after he was going to comment, something moved, making loud footsteps. He sighed and quickly turns around. What he saw was not too surprising.

'Oh I was followed...by my own men.'

"Out with that cloak."

Sekron didn't was his voice, but it was cold nether the less. The person who was hiding couldn't disobey. Plus she needed to clean her suit, blasted mud threw her Once hte cloak was turned off, her show appeared quickly.

Using dark blue colors the suit looked more like a jumpsuit. The woman sighed, but she was not going to radio her team at this point.

"Blasted mud."

Sekron looks at Serentia and sighed.

"I should explain this then?"

Comments: D= took a while sorry! Maybe I can nows?
Song: Siege Towers

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2011, 11:41:27 am »
Serentia blinked and the drone let out a screeching hiss before racing for the woman. Serentia let out a very insectoid click and the drone stopped instantly before returning to his mistress' side. Heresy looked at the newcomer before looking at Serentia. "An explanation would be nice, but I don't need one." She smiled before glaring at her drone. "As for you! Go back into the hut. You'll be put to work soon enough." The drone did as it was told. "Gah... normally, these things aren't as sentient. Only certain breeds were. I'll need to tweak his DNA." She folded her arms and hmph'd.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 06:37:20 pm »
Things got a bit out of hand, and Sekron knows it. Though he did ask, it seems that Serentia didn't care if he explains or not. He sighs, knowing if he does it later it's going to be hell. He looks at the other person, for some reason he should had expected to have someone following him.

"Orders."

She looked at the woman, then back to him. As much as the woman wanted to say out her orders, it was classified for the rest. Sekron looked back, then looked at the woman again. He knew why she won't say a damn word.

"Aye see...arg please tell me later then."

Sekron saw the smile the woman placed, but it was very faint at this point.

"Be my eyes."

Soon Sekron looked at Serentia, hearing things that is blurting out for reasons he rather not figure out.

"Aye guess there is not much around it. Seeing my own soldiers are watching out for me."

Sekron was hoping Serentia would here him, it might start what he needs to say. Without revealing too much.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal