Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Pancakes have limits too  (Read 292 times)

Pancake

Pancakes have limits too
« on: September 12, 2011, 04:00:59 pm »
[center:vudshn0t]PLAYER WANTS[/center:vudshn0t]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I love romance~ but my RP characters tend to be really picky about it, so don't expect it... and if you are interested in throwing a char at mine, either talk to me about it or let them talk in-character and be friends and such for a while.
I'd also like to try some short action stuff, but I've never done it much. other than that, massive angst stuff is good too, as is friendship stuff. or just, I'm bored, let's throw our chars at each other and see what happens stuff. THAT IS GOOD TOO. lmao.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
not too much. if sexy things get too far, can we take them to IMs? I feel shy doing that for the world to see tbh.
I'd be pickier about this if it wasn't a community thing, but it is, so don't worry, just ask me if you got ideas. o: just be warned that I've likely forgotten something I would've put down.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
a few hours to a few days, depends on what I'm doing or focused on, really.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I am GMT - 8 or Pacific time,  and yes, IMs are fine! I don't log IM convos, but I still paste all the actual RP to a Word doc, so you can

Are you open to post volleying?
if you try and set up a time I'll probably just be dreading it, I prefer spontaneity, honestly. so probably not, unless we're both online and both eager to post a bunch.

Anything else?
my posts are usually 50% thoughts, 35% dialogue, 15% other stuff. I'm trying to change that, but don't expect too much description from me yet. D:
AND OF COURSE. if you have ideas, ask away! I'll let you know what I think, if I like it or not, anything to add, etc.

[center:vudshn0t]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:vudshn0t]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
depends on the point of my character.
a civilian who wouldn't be able to fight back anyway? sure, as long as you don't deal a REALLY nasty injury and we've already talked about it.
a more action oriented one? leave me time to react. "tried to ____" is what I want to see and what I'll do in return, unless again, previously arranged. which I'd probably like to do in a fight scene, just so I know where to take it with my posts.

How far can character injuries go?
break a bone, sure, but don't do lasting injuries, or cut off something. D:

How far can torture go?
I'd prefer it be more emotional torture, but you can throw in heaps of pain or even rape as long as we've talked it out beforehand.

What about character death?
please don't D: I'll come to YOU if I want one of your characters killing mine.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
I'd probably ask, and like others, I'd probably rather make a character to be transformed already by the time I play them.

What about healing?
you can try healing my characters' cold hearts and/or trust issues for sure. but if I ever make someone where the point of their character is to be flawed like a mute or such, I'll probably ask you. but I might accept if you ask and tell me what you want to do.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
sexy things over IM preferably, but up until then, anything goes. romance is too much fun for me, but like I said up there, I dunno if I want the world seeing me posting sexy things. and like I also said, my characters are difficult, but if you really like them and want your character to be their bf/gf, let me know and I'll look at your profile, maybe see if I think it'll work. XD;
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal