Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Best project ever!  (Read 1408 times)

Anonymous

Re: Best project ever!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 02:03:43 am »
"Oh, uh, haven't really thought about it. Not get TRIMed?" Eli shrugged, laughing again, "I donno. What kind of goals do you have?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 07:21:08 pm »
"There's always that," he said with a smile. "I suppose my goals are rather simple, mostly to make sure that I am at the top of the classes in my studies here, along with building up my strength."

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 07:47:38 pm »
"Simple? Man, you don't mess around." Eli gave a low whistle and then laughed, "Top of the class and all sexy buff are pretty cool goals though. I mean, I know I should worry more about my grades, but I just have never cared much. Drives my mentor nuts. My mom too, honestly."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 02:10:03 am »
"Well before I came here, my goal was mostly to piss my dad off as much as I could, and I usually did on a daily basis," he said with a light laugh. "I figure that now I've been given the career path I'm going to have for the rest of my life, I might as well focus all of my energy into the here and now," he said with a smile.

"As long as you're doing good enough to pass, then I think it should be enough for now," he said with a nod. "Though the offer to help you study is always open."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 11:50:30 pm »
"Huh? Why would you want to piss your dad off? That seems like a pretty negative way to live." Eli couldn't understand why anyone would want to keep such lame energy around. It was way better to spread positive energy and release good thoughts into the world.

"I'll totally take you up on that offer to study. But it'll probably end with you getting frustrated. Most study sessions do."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal