Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Character quotes!  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Character quotes!
« on: February 24, 2008, 02:51:20 pm »
Got any good quotes that your character or another character has said (or that's even popped up in the prose)? Submit it here!

Please include:
1.) The quote.
2. The thread name and link.
3.) The character who said it.

Any and all quotes are good, whether they're deep, silly, sad...whatever! Just submit the quotes that have stood out to you in some way.

I'm gonna be making a little random quote box for the forum. :3 So the quotes will appear there! Huzzah!

Now have at it! The quote box (once I get it up) will be updated as new quotes are submitted.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 04:11:22 am »
Here's one!

What Have I Gotten Myself Into? ((Nicky!))

As he walked over to the bar, he noticed two lovely women walking by, chatting idly amongst each other. He couldn't help but notice how lovely and cute they looked, what with their outfits revealing their cleavage and waists. He stared at the two in awe as he walked by...then he ran into one of the opulently decorated pillars, hurting his head some. He staggered back and eyed the pillar with discontent. "Why do I always run into that thing?"

Skah said this one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 06:08:33 pm »
Oh!! Oh !! I got one *hops up and down*

"I tried being normal once , I didn't like it!"

I found this quote on a website I forgot what one. And A character didn't say this.

Thread name: RANDOMNESS! YAY!
Link:http://http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=438

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 01:20:49 am »
“Well, I was just having an incestual tussle on this chair here with my brother. We were going to invite Gabriel, and were just just about to get all naked when you came in and started harassing me for spinning in the Sex-Chair. Of course, Gabriel would get to be in the middle, can’t have him missing anything. “

http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/f ... .php?t=254

Seiteki

^_^

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 05:40:34 pm »
"Everything looks to be in order. After all I'm sure it's just food for poor families." Poor, starving, drug taking, gun toting families.

...And Straight Onto Mitternacht
http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/f ... .php?t=457

My Sedaris to Lades's Corrine

Anonymous

Re: Character quotes!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 07:03:57 pm »
Roman Rosales tortures some poor Candidate.

The light inside was broken and Roman had to rummage around, tossing things here and there, to find what he was looking for. And find it he did. In pulling a box of fish hooks down off a shelf, the thing he was looking for fell to the ground with an enormous crash. He had to leap out of the way to avoid it falling on his foot. Wouldn't that have just been the ultimate poetic irony? He picked up the sledgehammer and walked out with it.

The Thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 01:03:30 pm »
1.) An arm could kill, a leg could kill, her tail was just...really...rea lly good at killing people.

Because it was pointy.

2. Hunting Wulf

3.) Shizzy's Adalwulf

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 08:03:39 pm »
1.) "It was almost like he was trying to just burn through the door and see what was on the other side.

Hehehe. Scorpion tail.

It was sexy! She was sexy! And she wanted to stay with HIM. How cool was that?"

2.) Hunting Wulf

3.) Shizzy's Adawulf

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 07:39:42 pm »
1.) "Wulf looked slack jawed as she stood in front him. It was a mixture of awe and shock, kind of what you might think a person would look like if someone saw their Goddess for the first time. This time Wulf didn't stand up but stayed right where he was.

"Did...Did I pick...that one out? That's..." There wasn't any words that he could really say. He just grinned at her. He really didn't want to stand up. That ahm...that wouldn't be a good idea. Let's just say that some blood moved to a different part of his body."

2.) Hunting Wulf

3.) Shizzy's Adawulf with CodeKitsune's Satori C.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 07:58:57 pm »
1) He hovered at the head of the couch for a second, seriously contemplating upending the bowl over Gabe's face, but decided to be nice. Relatively speaking. He sat on the edge of the coffee table—not in the water, which he was absolutely not going to clean up—facing Gabe. Kid wanted to be fed? Roman would feed him.

Forgoing use of the fork, he selected a warm wedge of apple and held it up to Gabriel's lips, wearing the most indecent smirk he knew how to produce. "Open wide, sweetness."

2) Who wants some pie?!

3) Roman to Gabriel. xD

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 09:50:34 pm »
1.) Oooh.....extra appendages....nice.

2.) Fala

3.) Choco's Marshal to Seiteki and Satori

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 12:41:08 pm »
It feels so... so dirty to submit my own quote...

1.) "Now, if you can talk, I want to hear how you felt when you woke up." He picked up the notepad and pen, and tore a page out of the back. "If not, I hope you can write. Failing that, draw pictures, and I'll do my best. Failing that, I see why they sent you here."

2.)Nitrogen-Based Discipline

3.) Incen's Tetra, patronizing mdu_ntr's semiconscious 102379.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 01:42:18 pm »
1) She laughed, “My you certainly are unusual looking aren’t you. Don’t worry I’m friendly or as friendly as someone who blasted the front end of this ship off could be.”

2) Mr Purple Fox finds a friend

3) My Nastusia to Tetroneaque's Tetroneaque

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 11:06:26 pm »
He went quickly, following the blinking dot, which he knew as Lorilei. Finally, when he was on he outskirts, at least on the IPPS. He opened he cockpit, and swore when he saw the chaos before him.

In Utterly Lost, at viewtopic.php?f=67&p=7085#p7085

Endor

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 01:15:51 pm »
1) "What is your name?
    What do you want?
No you can't have your gun back.
Who is the girl?
My eyes are up HERE."

2) Just whistle while you work!

3) Rhi's Terra to Choco's Riker

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 09:37:08 pm »
"I just have some interesting news about your sister is all..."

Choco's Marshal in Calling Gabriel

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 05:09:44 pm »
1.)Her arms crossed over her chest, her one hand pushing a lock of hair out of her face and behind her ear. She stared at him for a moment, then looked away quickly, suddenly feeling very awkward. “It’s nice to meet you. I’m…..” She looked back up as she spoke, her eyes landing on Fraizer’s. “Um….I’m…a…”

Oh crap. I’ve forgotten my own name…

2.)Feed My Frankenstein

3.)Okami_Onna's Nell

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 01:22:14 am »
1.) "No, I'm pretty sure she just stole his phone, please don't let them be naked together. He's not allowed to have sex until he's married with three grown children."

2.) Vaughan calling Hamilton household

3.) Draconian's Jace

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 10:09:35 am »
1) Sunshine yellow hair stood up at odd angles and he quietly huffed at Alaric before shimming to hide the booze. Alaric was like the over protective mother hen. Only he wasn’t protective and he wasn’t a hen. Remi still wasn’t one hundred percent on the mother part. If he had babies would he be the mother? Or the father? A pale eyebrow tweaked upwards and Remi pursed his lips for a moment.

2) Close your eyes and take a taste - http://http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1062&p=8383#wrapheader

3) Draconian's Remi

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 10:07:16 am »
1.) Ugh. Yet another example of him saying something offhand and not realizing it would come back to bite him. Or rub ice on him and grope his rear.

2.)We Would Love Not To Care

3.) Taly's Roman

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal