Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Request?  (Read 470 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Request?
« on: June 08, 2011, 12:19:37 pm »
Otays... so... Here's the thing: I'm not really good at making art. At least, not drawings. So I was wondering if anyone'd be willing to do their impression of Eva? If you need any information, I'd be happy to post it here or PM it to you... One thing, though... I'm broke. So, assuming you aren't doing it for free, I can't pay money. I am okay (read have-the-ability-but-I-prally-suck-even-though-people-tend-to-like-them) at writing short stories and I dabble in some simply poetry, if you want to do a trade...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Request?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 03:13:40 pm »
Also, as a side note, feel free to do artist's renderings of any AI units I mention in my posts if you feel like it. It'd be interesting to see what people come up with, and, if there are any I find singularly fitting/awesome, I might just make them canon to the AI's descriptions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal