Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey (:  (Read 440 times)

Anonymous

Hey (:
« on: March 25, 2011, 07:07:24 pm »
Hi everyone!

The internet knows me as Backfire, how-dee-do?  I'm currently in my last semester of high school and next year I'll be going to university to be an archaeologist.  (I'm really excited!!)  I've been role-playing for about five years now (and writing for longer).  I'm an avid reader of all genres, although fantasy and sci-fy are my favourites (save 20th century fiction).  I'm Canadian, eh.  [spoiler:231enrjq]Pass the maple syrup, will yah?[/spoiler:231enrjq]

Music is a big aspect of my life and I'm apart of the 8% [strike:231enrjq](I don't fully trust this statistic)[/strike:231enrjq] of teens who listen to rock (mainly rock, but I do have roots in indie/alternative)  I like bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, MGMT, Arcade Fire, Three Days Grace, etc. . . Hit me up with any band suggestions, I'm always looking for a new one to obsess over. (:

I have a tendency to find myself roaming around the internet and glaring at the clock because, well, there'll only be three and half hours until the alarm goes off.  [strike:231enrjq]Lol I'm no insomniac.[/strike:231enrjq]

Lastly, I'd just like to mention I'm really excited to get started here and I already have a character in mind!  

Oh and if you didn't know, I'm female btw.  [strike:231enrjq]I was fairly stupid to choose a unisex alias, I sometimes get referred to as "s/he". D:[/strike:231enrjq]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hey (:
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 11:36:06 pm »
Yay Canada =D

It's my favourite place. *canadian*

Welcome =DDD

Offline Tally

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 12:38:09 pm »
Welcome, Backfire! Good to have ya! :3

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 12:35:24 am »
Welcome 8D I have really weird taste in music xD It's all over the place, so I am never sure what to recommend to people xD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 02:14:19 pm »
Gosh, hit me up anytime. xD I listen to tooons of stuff, and have eclectic tastes. So I'm sure I have SOMETHING you'd like. :B

Anyway! WELCOME! And if ya ever wanna thread, hit me up, yo!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal