Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Newbie.  (Read 438 times)

Anonymous

Newbie.
« on: February 28, 2011, 12:54:13 pm »
Meh, I don't feel like making a thread just to say I'm here, but to keep with tradition I suppose I must. I'm Albia, and I was on SotE but I realized that I know nothing of high fantasy. I'm hoping I'll have better luck here, with a genre that I actually enjoy, and I already have a character idea, so I suppose that means extra brownie points for RotE. I'm not sure how well my character will work though, but I suppose I'll have to find out for myself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Newbie.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 01:04:18 pm »
Helloooo thar! ^___^

I'm Rhi, and yeah, hope ya have better luck here and have a good time. :3 Can't wait to see what kinda character you whip up, but yeah! I have lots, so if you ever wanna thread. I'm up for it. x3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Newbie.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 01:42:22 pm »
Hi 8D I be Rina! Whoo! And yes! Hopefully this place will be better for you ^__^ Go sci-fi!

And there are lots of cool places to play here, so I can't wait to see what you make 8D When they are all created, I have tons of characters that are free and able for play 8D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal