AEDOLIS > The Rest of Aedolis

Walk With Me, Talk With Me {Rina}

(1/3) > >>

Anonymous:
It had been a while since he had been able to get out and enjoy life and he really missed it, he really missed being able to get out and walk around but with his work he was constantly busy not that that was a bad thing. It meant that he was getting popular but thankfully he didn't have to have any sort of body guards around him just yet, not that he would accept that. He wanted to be one with his fans and he wanted to be treated just like everyone else when he wasn't in full character. And so today he decided that he was going to go out to the amusement park that was all but calling his name. He loved going fast and he loved that whirlwind feeling that one got on the breast of the first hill, the feeling of your heart up in your throat. He thrived on that feeling, loved it and he definitely looked forward to it. The only thing he didn't like was how purely short it was from the time that the ride started to the time that it ended. The longest part was the ride up the hill he thought. It just seemed to continuously go up and up and up but then before you knew it you were at the top and then it was time to scream on the way down, for the split second or two that it took. That was the most fun though and if he could spend all day doing that then he gladly would. Maybe he would one day do a photo shoot in an amusement park. It seemed to be an ideal place if he wanted to go for the modern look after all.

Looking at himself in the mirror of his apartment, he smiled at what he saw there. He felt really sexy today in a sleek sort of way. He had chosen a set of dreads today that were not going to fall off no matter what roller coaster he went on and they were a black and red color with little skulls dangling off the bottom of the fake falls. He was wearing a pair of faded jeans and a black t-shirt with red and silver skulls all along the back and up towards the chest of his shirt. He was going for more of the punky look today, something completely different from what he normally wore. His makeup was as extravagant as ever of course, with black and red coming out from the sides of his eyes and curling up towards his fake hair line. He was wearing a red contact and a white-out contact, going for the whole shock factor as much as anything else. Skulls decorated his ears and around his neck and he gave a little chuckle with how cool he looked. At least, he thought that he looked cool. Putting some black lipstick on, he looked at himself in the mirror again, moving some of his dreads behind his back better. He looked rather eerie with his eyes completely black with no white around his irises whatsoever. It made him look like some kind of alien with almost no expression able to be seen behind those eyes of his but it was oddly alluring.

Making his way from his little apartment building up in Haviah, he made his way down the levels to the place where most people were. As an entertainer he was able to keep living up in the high reaches and he rather liked it up there in his little apartment with Michi. It was just a nice little place but being out and about was fun too. Stretching as he made his way down the areas, he had his wallet in one pocket, his phone in the other and he gave a little smile as he hopped on the train to go. Sensing eyes on him, he moved as seductively as he could, wiggling his ass every now and again to be sure that those eyes were on him. But then it was his turn to get off and he gave a little giggle and a wink to the person who was looking at him slack-jawed and he skipped his way down to the amusement park. After standing in line for what seemed like forever, he was finally up in the front and he gave the lady his money to get the ticket and he was finally allowed admittance into the park. The first thing he went to was to get himself a lollipop from the sweets store. He wasn't sure if they would have his penis lollipops that he enjoyed so much but it was worth a shot. He stood in line again since that seemed to be all that he was used to and as he got closer he saw the lollipops in the stand and he got the longest one that they had. After paying for it, he opened it and put it in his mouth before he left the store and he started to walk around but so involved was he with his surroundings that he missed the person in front of him until it was too late. He almost managed to avoid him but he tried to turn too fast and he still managed to clip the unknown person and fall on his ass in the same ungraceful movement but he managed to save his lollipop as he went down.

Anonymous:
The day was going pretty damn well. He and Jares had decided to go on an adventure slash date thing. And they decided going on some rollercosters would be awesome! And it was, for a bit, but somehow he had managed to lose the brightly colored vampire.

He wasn't all that worried though, they would find each other eventually and Andreas had found a fried food stand, so he was happy as a clam. He had no idea what he was eating, but it was fried and on a stick and that made it amazing.

Distracted buy his eating, he was rather startled when he smacked into someone, "Oh! Whoa! I'm totally sorry ma-WHOA!" Andreas got a look at the dude and he stared. He was used to some crazy clothes, between Jares and Pari, but damn! This guy was crazy looking!

Laughing, Andreas held his hand out to help the guy up, "That's some crazy fuckin' shit ya got goin' on dude." It was probably rude to laugh, but he couldn't help it. The whole picture was just too crazy.

His own clothes were simple, jeans that were a little big on his skinny frame, an altered button up and vest that was open in the back for his small feathered wings and some ratty sneakers. Unless he was on stage, Andreas never cared about clothes.

Anonymous:
He loved it when days went well and loved it even more when people that he knew or that liked him were having happier days because he was there. That in and of itself was enough to make him have a better day too. But never did he think that he would run into such a sexy creature and so soon after arriving in the park! Of course, he was far less graceful than he would have been had he not been tripped up but at least it was a way to break the ice. He fell, hard, and he gave a little groan, his money maker quite a bit sore from falling the way that he did. But surprisingly he heard someone laughing at him, and his initial reaction was to blush so deeply that it looked as though he had gotten a little bit too much into the clown makeup and he lifted hesitant eyes to see who it was. The sexy creature that he had run into was the one that was laughing at him and was eating something fried on a stick that didn't look too much different from the lollipop that he was sucking on. Putting the dick-shaped lollipop back into his mouth, he reached up to accept the hand, standing back up before he took the lollipop out of his mouth so that he could talk. After all it was very rude to talk with his mouth full and he didn't want to give this new guy the wrong impression that he was that rude. It also finally clicked that Andreas had apologized to him before he had started bursting out laughing but he put that in the back of his mind for now, his eerie gaze sweeping over the other, a goofy smile on his face beneath blushing cheeks.

"I am sorry for running into you," he said before he chuckled a little bit and spun around, coming to a stop where he was facing the other again. "Even though it's crazy, it got your attention right? That is the point of clothing like this. I'm Nikuyoku, Kuku for short. What's your name?" He asked, completely and totally unabashed with asking this guy for personal information after potentially harming him. Suddenly, he blinked and he reached out to run his fingers down the other's face, ready to bring them back closer to him if the other male didn't want Kuku touching him. "Did I hurt you?" He asked him as he looked up at the other. He took a step back to look up at him afterwords and he walked around him, impressed by the wings it seemed and Andreas's whole outfit. He came back around to the front but he didn't say anything, merely smiled and stood there, his hands clasped behind his back. Even though he was rather crazy looking, he liked to think that there was something else there that people were drawn to. If not he wouldn't be nearly as impressive as a DJ and as a designer, would he? Then people wouldn't want to talk to him, right? Ah so many questions that he pondered about on a daily basis. But for now he had someone else to attract his attention and he gave a smile at him, one of his most charming as he waited for a response.

Anonymous:
"Oh, no worries man. It didn't hurt none." Andreas smiled, still slightly confused and blown away by the other person's crazy clothes. He was used to shit like that on stage at shoes, not out at theme parks. Where was Jares when he needed him?

"It is attention grabbing, for sure. I can't imagine wearing something like that when I'm not on stage. Hell, I don't think I could wear that on stage. But it's cool you can do that." He then blinked, then laughed again, his voice smooth and beautiful and note perfect, "Shit dude! Is that a dick in your mouth?"

Anonymous:
He gave a smile and a nod of his head, happy that the other didn't seem to be holding it against him. Kuku loved to dress like this. He rather liked the way that people looked at him, loved the way that when they did see him, they thought that he was either on something or he was just crazy. Well he wasn't on anything but was he crazy? Well that was rather debatable. He loved being able to dress up in a lot of colors and be able to do anything that he wanted to do because people liked to be able to sit back and watch what he was doing, thanking the gods that their children didn't turn out to be as crazy as he was. "Good I am glad. What's your name? My name's Nikuyoku, but you can call me Kuku," he said with a nod of his head, seeming to be as upbeat as ever. He had to say that this Andreas was quite the sexy creature.

He tilted his head, walking around the other as if sizing him up, wondering what in the world exactly it was that this other male did for a living. Then the other male laughed at him and then questioned him and he gave a little bit of a chuckle, slowly pulling it out of his mouth before it finally separated with a little pop. "Yes it is. I like dick. Do you like dick?" He asked blatantly with a little chuckle as he came around to the front of him, putting the dick lollipop back in his mouth. He certainly wasn't lying, he was one of the gay male community after all and he wanted to know what the other liked too. After all he was very cute after all. "You say that you go on stage? what is it that you do?" He asked with a smile, not seeming to be fazed at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version