Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Early mornings and ice cream  (Read 2104 times)

Anonymous

Re: Early mornings and ice cream
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2011, 09:30:41 pm »
"Of course bacon. Who the fuck doesn't have bacon in their beans?" Bart blinked and wiped at his chin with his hand, totally missing the spot, "Did I get it?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2011, 01:09:50 pm »
"Oh, I dunno. Like veterinarians an' shit," Shiloh said with a shrug. When Bart tried for the spot and missed, Shiloh snorted a laugh.

"Naw, it's--" Shaking his head, not really wanting to bother pantomiming, he reached out and wiped it away with his fingers.

"There, yer good now."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2011, 08:19:31 pm »
"Ah, thanks." Bart felt a little stupid having someone wipe food off him like he was a child, but he did his best to hide it, "Can't seem ta master eatin' pretty, ya know? Mama used to always fuss about it. But good food should be messy, ya know?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2011, 07:11:58 pm »
"Anythin' worth doin's messy," Shiloh agreed with a grin, finishing off the last of his meal and sipping at his soda. He had a habit for scarfing things down fast; his mother used to always warn him that he was going to choke. "I like stuff like this best. Comfort food an' shit."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2011, 10:34:39 pm »
"Exactly." Bart wasn't far behind, finished his food quickly. He was starving after that workout and needed the fuel. He sat back, savoring the drink, "That was good. Thanks fer comin' with. Always nice ta have company, ya know?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2011, 12:56:25 pm »
"Yeah," Shiloh agreed, slurping at his soda. There was just ice and a little flavored water left but he was trying to suck up every last bit. Finally, he gave up--when the waitress got the hint and brought him a refill.

"This was fun. Um...yeah." He focused on his soda. "Thanks fer havin' me along."

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2011, 08:48:50 pm »
"Thanks fer joinin' me. We should do it again." There was something about the kid that made Bart want to reach over and ruffle his hair. He seemed to lonely. Bart smiled and stretched, "How about we go get us some ice cream, then head back. Gotta get the paperwork filed for they get antsy."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2012, 01:19:41 pm »
Shiloh perked up at that. He had been pretty stuffed until ice cream entered the equation. "Fuck yeah! I know a sweet place. They got like a hundred diff'rent flavors an' shit an' ya can get like five scoops," he said with a grin.

It was...a little uncomfortably reminiscent of something that had happened not that long ago, something that had ended in disaster. Ice cream and getting talked down to and having it smooshed in his face by someone he thought he trusted, but in the end he had only been treated as a child--worse. But Bart hadn't talked down to him once.

Maybe this time it would go better.

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2012, 09:16:09 pm »
"Well, ya can lead the way then. I don't think I can get 5 scoops, but I do got a bit of a sweet tooth." Bart paid for the meal, with a generous tip for the waitress. It had been nice seeing Shiloh perk up. The kid had always seemed hostile and a loner around the Citadel. But he was a good kid.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal