Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sugar and spice and everything nice?  (Read 664 times)

Anonymous

Sugar and spice and everything nice?
« on: February 12, 2011, 04:01:13 pm »
Time to meet with the mentor again. Atara always found the meetings so tiresome. And she was probably going to get in trouble, her weight was down again during her weekly weigh in. It hadn't gone into the "danger" zone yet, but she was only just skirting above it.

Ugh, she wanted a cigarette so badly, but nooo smoooking. That just wouldn't be allowed. So lame. At least she was early, her class had a test today and she had finished early. Should have stopped for a smoke in the court yard.

She found the classroom he had told her to meet him in and stepped inside. Still had a good ten minutes to kill. Damn shame the lonely classrooms weren't for some quicky. Her mentor was pretty damn hot. Total panty wetting fantasy material.

Chewing on some overpoweringly strong bubble gum, Atara pulled her phone out. Her fingers flew along the keys, texting Aries, then switching over to a game, loudly snapping her gum as she played with her phone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

Re: Sugar and spice and everything nice?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 12:28:13 am »
The thoughts Cross caught from his new candidate made his face break out in a grin.  Damn, that was going to be hard to resist commenting on.  Maybe he wouldn't resist it.  Maybe he'd be sure to wear his shirts unbuttoned whenever he came to meet with Atara.  Just to mess with her, of course.  How could he not, when she was having thoughts like that?

Good thing I'm not Rosales.  Else he'd have her bent over that desk as soon as he walked into the room.  Not that Roman did that much anymore with the candidates but Cross had been there.  He knew how Roman had slept his way through the candidates, both as a Pilot and when he himself had been a candidate as well.

Cross swept into the room and went straight to the desk, and the gods help her if she didn't put that phone away and give him a perfect salute.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 12:33:53 am »
The second the door had opened Atara had jerked to her feet, leaving the phone face down on the desk. It actually took her a moment to realize it was her mentor, her body on autopilot. She quickly gave him a salute, knowing he approved of his regulations, "Pilot Candidate Kiràly, sir. Reporting as required sir."

Ugh. Unfair. The man looked amazing again. It shouldn't be allowed to be that hot and not take advantage of the candidates.

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 06:33:21 pm »
Cross so wanted to put forth the cold mask of the dedicated mentor.  Solemn and humorless.  He was usually so good at it too!  Yet this one put a wry smile on his face.  He couldn't help it, with those thoughts going on in her head.  Damn, how could candidates be so tempting?  He was a Pilot! He was supposed to be beyond temptation and impulse.

He couldn't fault her thus far, and she wouldn't be held responsible for thoughts until around stage four. Most of them just didn't have the necessary control until then.

"Candidate Kiràly," he said.  "Those are some inappropriate thoughts you are having about a superior officer."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 06:37:01 pm »
Atara gave Cross a wide eyed look of innocence, batting her long lashes at him, "I just can't help it Sir. You can't walk in here looking like that and expect me to control myself, can you?"

She smiled at him, still standing at attention until he told her she didn't have too, "If you didn't want me to have them, you would wear something much less flattering."

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 01:19:20 am »
Oh snap.  What was he, made of stone?  No one, not even a total neurotic prude like Tierney, would be able to resist that.  She was practically begging him to make a move on her!

He strode over to her, hands behind his back.  "And just how do you expect to be productive with these thoughts distracting you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 01:22:58 am »
"Well, my hope would be a reward system. You know, I'm productive, then you give me a reward." Atara's eyes slid down Cross's frame, making it rather clear what she hoped the reward would be, "But if left unsatisfied, I will just have to call upon all my intense training and suppress the wet, tingly urges you leave me with and focus on my work."

Offline Tally

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 12:23:45 am »
"I believe we could make that arrangement work," he said.  She was brazen.  Too brazen really, oughtn't be talking like that to a Pilot.  He should call her on that.  Yep, really should...

...but he'd been staring at her tits too long and the opportunity to get on her about that had really passed by that point.  He wasn't doing a very good job of being a mentor just then, though he was finding a new sympathy for Roman.

"I admire your willpower.  That must be so difficult for you."

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 12:27:43 am »
"Oh it is. But, well, I persevere." Atara batted her lashes at Cross, enjoying the attention he was giving her chest. Her eyes roamed across Cross's form, biting on her lip, "I've always been far more of a reward oriented girl, ya know? Though a good spanking never hurt anyone. Builds character as my daddy always said."

Offline Tally

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 10:43:39 am »
He had chosen so well in picking her as one of his candidates.  Just think.  He could be dealing with that Val kid right now instead of this.  He was one lucky bastard.

He'd also completely forgotten why he'd called her here in the first place, and it had been fairly important, too.  "Oh, don't worry.  I'll see you get your discipline, too."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 10:51:47 am »
"Is that a threat or a promise?" Atara beamed, enjoying their banter. She was glad Cross had picked her, some of the other mentors could be total sticks in the mud or lame asses. But Cross was a little strict, but not so bad.

She just wished he would bend her over that desk and take her hard. And she made sure she wasn't shielding those thoughts from him even a little.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal